15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre MaintainX

O MaintainX é um software de digitalização de ordens de serviço e procedimentos para dispositivos móveis, que aumenta a eficiência e as informações em tempo real.

Saiba mais sobre o MaintainX

Vantagens:

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

Desvantagens:

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Notas do MaintainX

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O MaintainX tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 560 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o MaintainX antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (560)

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK, Reino Unido
Papel e produtos florestais, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The only CMMS you should consider.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

Vantagens:

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

Desvantagens:

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

Johann
General Managers, África do Sul
Empacotamento e contêineres, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent mobile fit for purpose tool

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Outstanding customer service and support - I cannot think of a more positive experience from an IT platform provider (given that we only use 32 licenses - we feel like we are treated like a mayor/significant customer - well done)

Vantagens:

Easy to use, easy to onboard and integrate, exceptional (virtually real time) customer service and query management, versatility of application, making information visible across the organization. We've had an extremely positive product and service experience thus far

Desvantagens:

Not a lot missing, perhaps if they could create better step-costing (i.e above 20 users/30 users and so forth) we would roll it out much further into the organization as (say) 20 or 30 users use it all the time but if we we had another 20 or 30 'restricted use' licenses at half the cost we would add this one (the ROI drops at a point when you add more and more licenses for staff that uese it less frequently for narrow uses i.e. part stock control/inventory)

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: UpKeep

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: Cost - we get 95% of what Upkeep does at half the cost

Software anterior: UpKeep

Avaliador Verificado
Vinhos e licores, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Support when transitioning to digtal

3,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: "It's been a challenging journey, but most of the problems you are facing are due to the presence of incorrect data. This is where our customer support team comes in. I hold regular meetings with them to ensure that we are all set for success. I do wish that the app had a more user-friendly interface, with visual aids and a search function similar to Google. However, I must say that it is a well-designed and forward-thinking product that will certainly enhance your overall efficiency."

Vantagens:

Great support and they are on the right path to have an front line first app

Desvantagens:

The lack of customizations and the lack of levels of access and cost.

Matt
Assistant Superintendent, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

New user happy from the start

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: MaintainX is very easy to implement. We are working with all paper forms and records and were able to get started right way with building our database and procedures. The form fields are self explanatory allow us to quickly start using the program without much customer service support, which is great when we did need them.

Vantagens:

The image drag and drop feature was great for setting up our parts inventory.

Desvantagens:

Creating blank forms to print for data collection was not the best way to go using MaintainX.

DJ
Millwright, Canadá
Vidro, cerâmica e concreto, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Everything I need in one place

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I've been an industrial mechanic for over 25 years. I've worked with shelves of parts catalogs with phone numbers and names scribbled on them, with faded faxes, photocopies and breakdowns stapled to the covers or stuffed into binders with manuals with missing pages. Spreadsheets with lines and lines of parts numbers and costs, inspection paper sheets covered in dirt and grease, static-y two-way radios for site equipment service calls, drawers full of half-used PO books with conflicting numbers that mean nothing (I can use YYYYMMDD-HHMM as my PO numbers now!) And that was the trade life. Now there's MaintainX. ALL OF THAT in one easy to find place, at your desk or on your phone. The job is still challenging. But MaintainX makes it easier.

Vantagens:

It links suppliers to POs to spare parts inventory, which links to the assets, which links to inspections, which links to downtime tracking, which links to the mobile app so operators can call for service and automatically leave a record of it on the asset in question...

Desvantagens:

Seriously, the only thing that irks me a bit is when I order parts or supplies that have more than two decimal places in the cost. And I hear they're working on that ;-).

Natasha
Bookkeeper Internal Sales, África do Sul
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Great product

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Very happy we got this product. It makes life easier in our plant & our maintenance team is always on-top of their duties.
Easy to use the app & very helpful staff at MaintainX

Vantagens:

The app is very user friendly, no need for training. Keeps track of everything that need to be repaired & makes it simple for staff to see what still needs to be done.

Desvantagens:

We do not have any complaint at this time. The product does what it was bough for.

Oscar
Maintenance coordinator, Reino Unido
Fabricação de alimentos, 11–50 funcionários

Simple but effective

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Very easy to set up assets/locations/parts with any necessary info about each one. Work order comments now indispensable in repairing and maintaining equipment, being able to add photos notes and voice memos helps keep track of issues and requirements. Requesting portals useful for operators to quickly report problems.

Desvantagens:

Parts inventory management could be more in depth for unit quantities.

Jose
IT Support Specialist, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Amazing software

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use, user friendly, android and IOS apps to use on mobile devices.

Desvantagens:

Do not have any cons at the moment. Used sharepoint before for work tickets and other tracking purposes, was tied down to have to use a desktop or laptop.

Doug
Facilities, IT and Systems Manager, EUA
Administração pública, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Couldn't do my job without it

Vantagens:

Ease of use, being all over our County it enables me to assign work orders on the fly

Desvantagens:

Nothing, there is literally nothing I don't like about it

Bryce
Maintenance Team Leader, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

Works great!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Fast, good support, easy to set up

Desvantagens:

Have found anything I don't really like yet

Jesse
Facilities Director, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

MaintainX will supercharge your maintenance programs

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I couldn’t imagine managing the facility without it. We had no system when I started. And this has been a game changer. It has taken a while to really get integrated but that’s not the fault of MaintainX, more of the slow restructuring of the entire maintenance program at this facility. MaintainX has been the central tool to help make this happen.

Vantagens:

Having everything in on place. The more I can stay on this platform the more I can keep things organized.

Desvantagens:

Lack of user tagging in messages, and an inbox to track tagged messages happening in the work order comments module. And there should be more visibility to the conversations happening in the work order. Not really a con but more of a feature request.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: eMaint CMMS e Smartsheet

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: User interface, the software was much less buggy. Better mobile UI, very easy to adopt, very easy to import data and MX will help enter your data. Price. Price is big since we are not a huge facility and it has been a trial run even using CmMS at this facility.

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: User interface was the first thing. I tried MAintainX before I used upkeep, but after a year with upkeep, MX must have made some UI changes, because I was just exploring other CMMS after the year of upkeep. And after a quick trial I was hooked.

Mike
Plant Engineer, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Vantagens:

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Desvantagens:

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON e UpKeep

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Software anterior: PMC

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager, EUA
Empacotamento e contêineres, 501–1.000 funcionários

MaintainX review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Vantagens:

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Desvantagens:

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Asset Essentials e Infor CRM

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Software anterior: eMaint CMMS

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Price and ease of use

Karl
Property Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Vantagens:

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Desvantagens:

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: UpKeep

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Software anterior: Google Workspace

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

Scott
Manufacturing Engineer, Reino Unido
Construção, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great, easy to use maintenance system for little cost!

Vantagens:

Ease of use, the ability for anyone on our site to be able to request a job, upload photos and assign assets. These can then be approved or rejected and scheduled in easily. Weekly and daily calendars with work orders is great for visualisation and keeping everyone busy and informed.

Desvantagens:

Some reporting tools are a little lacking, you should have the ability to create a custom report that gives you the same look, format and data on a reoccurring schedule that you set yourself. For example monthly reporting of time vs cost for the same assets each month regardless if the value is £0 or £10000

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Fiix

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Much more visual, ease of use, simpler system at a lower cost

Christopher
Property & Fleet Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Vantagens:

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

Desvantagens:

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Ryan
CEO, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Great Switch

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall a positive experience with the ease of implementation and continuous use. Only took a few hours to setup all assets and inspection templates with no assistance. This is a very straight forward product.

Vantagens:

We utilize MaintainX for daily vehicle inspections, asset management, and logging vehicle repairs. We switched from a software that specialized in fleet management do to the lower cost and ease of configuration. Previous software only completed inspections. MaintainX can handle the inspections and keep track of our open work orders and helps our team stay on the same page for all assets.

Desvantagens:

At this moment there is not any thing I can list negatively about Maintainx.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Fleetio

Razões para escolher o MaintainX: Cost and convenience

Derek
Director of Engineering, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

MaintainX Review

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Dont think we would be as successful without this product

Vantagens:

Real time updates and status tracking aloows us to prioritize or jobs quickly and keep a running inventory for rooms at the hotel

Desvantagens:

Dont have much to complain about, maybe adding a dark mode so when using it in guest rooms it isnt blinding in the early am or later pm hours

Clarissa
Property Administrator, EUA
Imóveis comerciais, 2–10 funcionários

Great Tool for PM's

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This software has really helped streamline our Work Order process. Before, we were still using paper and a fax machine to send and track all of our daily work orders for multiple properties. MaintainX has helped us and our Maintenance Team to get to work orders faster and more efficiently. They are able to receive alerts right away when there are new work orders without making a trip to the main office to pick up a piece of paper. We were able to get rid of the dreaded Work Order Tracking Binder... and, we are reducing paper waste and helping the environment, win-win!

Vantagens:

Ease of use. We have a few users who are not 'tech-savvy', but they were able to pick up this new tool and put most (if not all) of the functions to great use! So far, so good!

Desvantagens:

We really have not come across any features we haven't liked. There are some that we just don't use, but it's as simple as that, we just don't use them!

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Yardi Voyager

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Ease of use and cost

Jeremiah
Supervisor Equipment Tech, EUA
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product to keep organized

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Keeping a better digital copy of all things that are done on machinery

Vantagens:

This has kept me organized when I first started as the maintenance supervisor.

Desvantagens:

I believe that there should be a little more ease of use for requesters.

Neal
Maintenance Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários

Best in class!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall it was and has been great I do recommend this product for a specific scale of operation that's not looking for a full enterprise level solution.

Vantagens:

The ease of use for myself the administrator and how simple it is for the technicians to use.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the view of what is completed and what is open on the home page is not the easiest to filter for a quick view and the PO's only allow for USD and no other currency which is hard when we do a ton of overseas purchasing of machine parts.

Avaliador Verificado
Química, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The CMMS that improves the maintenance effectiveness

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Before Maintainx we used to use a simple Access file, almost useless. It is much easier than maintenance module of common ERP. After a few weeks after we start both the requestor (production) and user (maintenance staff) were very satisfied. The MaintainX staff is always supportive.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly from desktop and mobile. It's ready to use and doesn't need long time for set-up. Easy to integrate with ERP and other tool.

Desvantagens:

The way an expired due date for an acitivity is shown should be improved

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Fiix

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Much more simpler and effective

Brett
Maintenance, Austrália
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

MaintainX best CMMS hands down!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Being able to see where my crew spend their time is critical for me. This tells the company where to spend their money to get more production from machinery.

Vantagens:

Honestly the backup received from your online support is outstanding. We have I been left in the dark unable to figure out something. The help with creating procedures from paper copies within my company and being able to digitalise them so all crews can use them when required is one of the best parts I love about MaintainX

Desvantagens:

Definitely! Something that gets me is not being able to add more the one asset to a work order. If I have 5 machines that require preventative maintenance on the same day. I want to be able to add all the assets and not have to make up 5 work orders.

Joe
Building Maintenance Specialist, EUA
Administração pública, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

MaintainX helps us track our work effortlessly, instead of losing it in the inbox dumpster fire.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall this program has been extremely helpful for our organization. We get more done and can justify our role much easier with the reporting part of MaintainX.

Vantagens:

We love the ability to track work, schedule repeating PM work orders, and the accessibility from anywhere via our smartphones.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way to add an email address to a work order to keep certain people(non-requester users) in the loop on the status of the work order.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: eWorkOrders CMMS, Fiix e UpKeep

Razões para mudar para o MaintainX: Price

Brice
Facilities Manager, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We love it. It meets the needs for our environment well.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Love most everything about it, just want improved comments and status change messaging between users. The ease of navigating tasks, recurring/revolving work orders, asset lists, procedural lists and categories has completely elevated our ability to assess and assign resource allocation throughout our departments. The statistical analysis is more useful that we'd initially imagined.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, reasonably priced, friendly customer service.

Desvantagens:

Need to dial in the status change and comment messaging between administrators and users.