15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Novocall

Widget de clique para retorno de chamada que converte visitantes indecisos de site em chamadas de vendas recebidas por meio de retornos de chamada instantâneos.

Saiba mais sobre o Novocall

Vantagens:

It was easy to integrate onto our website and allowed us to have a very compelling call to action for our potential customers. This app is very customizable and allows to adjust most every aspect.

Desvantagens:

Lack of international numbers available for international users.

Notas do Novocall

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Novocall tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 109 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (109)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Novocall antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (109)

Egor
Egor
CEO, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Helps to connect with potential customers

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Novocall helps me a lot to get my phone ringing by pro-actively prompt the set visitors to contact me with their booking requests.

Vantagens:

The Novocvall puts a widget with the phone icon on it on the screen (bottom right for example) and clients can connect to an agent by entering their phone number and asking to Call them now or they can schedule a call later. They also can message from there instead. The best part is that you can set up this as a popup on scroll, or after a certain time, on idle. Therefore you proactively prompt your site visitors to connect with you.

Desvantagens:

No voicemail Can not import and host your own numbers Call recording is only available on a Business plan Only works as a website widget. Can not be set up as a direct call dial to the agents' numbers Can no the used as a call tracking

Victor
Victor
Digital Marketing Specialist / User Experience Designer, Canadá
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best app investments I've ever made

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I set up Novocall the very first day I got it. It was great. After using it for a couple days I started getting more customer to speak with and made more sales. I ended up upgrading because the proof was there and it worked. Using the Novocall app my sales have increased and in the first two months alone the amount of sales it brought in paid for the Novocall app 10x over. Thanks JJ and everyone at Novocall. Please keep improving and innovating.

Vantagens:

It gives the ability for my online customers to easily get in touch with myself or my staff. We use FAQs and bots but when people shop online, they often have questions that need immediate personal one-on-one answers and Novocall gives an instant solution that FAQs or bots just can't do. On the back end, the ability to easily setup, customize, add other users was a great experience.

Desvantagens:

I use another type of software similar to Novocall. It would be nice if after the call customers would receive a notification by sms, email or right through the app to leave a review for our business or just a rating for feedback of the call. But I'm sure they working on this. I use Shopify, and while installation was a fairly easy (just insert a line of code), it would be nice if there's a Shopify integration. But I think this is on Novocall's roadmap as are calendar integrations and more.

Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários

Good value prop

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like the service offering and simplicity in implementation to our multiple website.

Desvantagens:

It has technical issues when it comes to call routing (e.g. try disconnecting the call when you get)

Mark
Mark
Managing Partner, Países Baixos
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Experience the Joy of Novocall

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Getting my customers to get in touch with me without them needing to dial a number or paying for the call is obviously what Novocall does. It does this very well. My experiences so far are only superb. Very excited about the upcoming features mentioned in the roadmap.

Vantagens:

It is incredibly easy to set up! I did have some minor question and they were quickly addressed by a real friendly support team. For a relatively new product, the feature set is amazing. Novall is very stable and I have not encountered any glitches in the system. Very excited to have a good alternative for CallPage, which unfortunately has let me down a couple of times. Now in the process of switching my whole setup to Novocall! Definitely recommend. Try it yourself.

Desvantagens:

The roadmap is very ambitious. This is not a negative point really. I do expect that their team will roll out new functionality in a fashionable time without disrupting the quality of the service. But that is something only the future will tell.

Vice President, Sales, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários

It works!! But....

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: See the information above about my customer service experience. I purchased this from App Sumo for a one time price--based on the customer service I have received thus far I am not sure that I would become a monthly subscriber.

Vantagens:

I like that the widget is easy to set up and configure. i like the idea that I can place a really big CALL TO ACTION (call us...literally) on my site.

Desvantagens:

I asked a customer service question during regular US Business hours and I was told they were off line. The question was "Can I set up more than one widget". The answer I got back, by email 8 hours later was YES. While that technically was the answer, I don't know how to do it. So, my bad for asking, maybe a poor question. But their bad for not anticipating my real need...the HOW to set up a second wdiget.

Resposta do Novocall

há 6 anos

Hi David, I'm sorry for the poor support reply. I've dropped you more information answering your question and let me reassure you that it should not happen again. Also, reviewing our support protocols and guidelines now. Thanks for telling us!

Micka
Micka
Director, Austrália
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Simple, clean & almost perfect

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall it’s a simple yet highly effective tool that can take your website to the next level.

Vantagens:

Super easy to install/add to your website, the directions provided by Novocall are fantastic. The instant call feature allows for a professional telecommunications image without requiring a landline or over advertising of a mobile number which we all knows leads to annoying marketing calls! I particularly enjoy the pop up option when a user starts to navigate away from your site or a certain page.

Desvantagens:

The only limitation is the rigidness of options. It would be great to be able to deactivate certain features, or have a little more flexibility on pop up timing, widget location. But that’s all minor stuff. The only major limitation is lack of integration with your existing calendar, which means you could get a missed call when you are unavailable, making for a poor user experience.

Manuel
Manuel
Business Owner, EUA
Fotografia, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Bes and most affordable platform for callback requests

Vantagens:

The app is really clean and customizable. The platform offers the flexibility to customize every aspect of the widget and you can create as many widgets as you want. You can also trigger the popup using different visitor's behaviors. You will be able to integrate it with slack and knows about the call even before the call comes in!

Desvantagens:

You don't have the option to have unlimited calls, but, none of their competitors have that option either.

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager, Espanha
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works great, gives good leads and builds trust on the brand

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It has allowed me to close some sales that otherwise would be difficult to close. For example people from other countries that did not really trust a website from other continent, or people wish issues on the check out process.

Vantagens:

I am a solo entrepreneur who runs a small ecommerce shop that sales internationally. While other online chat tools are great, many times I am not in front of the computer or paying attention to the chat window. Then Novocall comes handy, because customer can just get a free call from any country in the world, and I am alerted by phone of the call, so I can easyly noticed. Also it looks good to have in the website as the icon looks very professional, it shows the country flag to each sutomer (so states that we serve to that country) and it is highly customizable. Also has the option to send a written message, call me later option (schedule a call for when I will be available), or to contact via whatsapp.

Desvantagens:

My overall impression is good. At the same time, I must say that I lack data of how people feel about that "call me option". Maybe I should run some AB test to be able to say. I do not get too much calls to tell the truth.

Christopher
Christopher
Head Of Marketing, Alemanha
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Comfortable way of converting visitors to leads

Vantagens:

It's an easy to use tool that connects on one side the customer support/ sales team in an effective way with the visitor from the website. Quite convenient is the feature of implementing the daily working hours of the free person who can handle the calls. Very comfortable to implement to the website.

Desvantagens:

I wish the tool gives the possibility to get the visitors name by asking for it in an additional pop up so the customer support knows with whom to speak before answering the call. Some features need upgrades to be unlocked - like the amount of calls per month.

Mat
Mat
Co-Founder, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Designed with conversation in mind

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The first day that we installed Novocall on our website, which was really easy by the way, we had people scheduled calls with us. From those calls we actually had someone purchased tickets to our event that brought in over $1000 of revenue. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Vantagens:

What I like best about Novocall Is the ability for my website visitors to schedule a call back with me. When we aren’t available we still have the opportunity to connect with people who are considering our services.

Desvantagens:

I can’t think of anything that I don’t like about this product. It truly was designed with conversations in mind.

Zehra
Recruitment Consultant, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Novocall is a great choice to win potential customers!

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I love that Novocall allows you to chat with potential customers on different messaging apps. Our potential customers have increased 3 times after using Novocall. I saw how the right choice was by choosing Novocall for investment. It helps businesses increase their sales and I love it.Ease of use is another advantage. Adding the software to my website was easy and quickly installed. In short, it is a great software that I like in every respect.

Desvantagens:

I can't say anything negative about this software. It's a successful software that I love to use.

Matteo
Self development Teacher, Itália
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Good choice!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Even if I've just started right now some new customers contact me!

Vantagens:

I love my customer can be called back without spending money. The setting up is very easy. I love to have the possibility to receive customers' telephone number because I like to contact them through Whatsapp. I love Whatsapp function in Novocall.

Desvantagens:

I 'd like to choose when and where chat box appear, not automatically when the web page is opened. I want to insert 3 different buttons on my web page: call me, I recall you, write an SMS and I'd like that chat box could appear only when the customer clicks onto each button, and chat box is set up for that specific function...so if click onto I RECALL YOU button chat box appear only with that function, if click onto SEND SMS button chat box appear only with that function.

Brian
Director, Reino Unido
Design, Profissional autônomo

Never miss another lead

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It’s been another good addition to my toolkit of lead capture and so far am happy with it

Vantagens:

The fact that it is hands free and fully automated and allows me capture leads that otherwise would have been lost

Desvantagens:

The installation was a little bit unclear until I raised a ticket and got the advise I needed

Joce
Marketing Manager, Austrália
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good product, always pushing improvements, increase sales

Comentários: Overalll, we recommand it

Vantagens:

Easy to use and to deploy to a sales team. You can implement the solution in few clicks on your website and you are ready to convert visitors into leads. That definitely helps to increase your sales cycle time. Whenever the visitor visits your website there is always always a solution such a call me to know, call me later. But you also have triggers depending on their actions etc.. on the website

Desvantagens:

Still a young product we encountered some issue with their integration with Google Analytics and Google Adwords, but they are working to solve it

Marco
Marketing Manager, Itália

Good alternative to Calendly with LTD

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The fact that it's easy for use and the pricing

Desvantagens:

I wasn't happy with customer car for a basic feature that was removed and it took 1 month to see it back (buffer time, no 0 mins)

Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solves common problem with brands

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I think Novocall is a terrific solution for companies with multiple physical locations. The inability to set a call duration longer than 10 minutes is going to be a problem for some, so be aware of the limitation.

Vantagens:

As a longtime user of IVR software, I'm usually skeptical. But Novocall did a really good job of making an important task really easy to implement. If you have multiple locations, and want to connect the web pages for your multiple locations to their direct phone lines, Novocall makes it easy to do so by creating a new widget for each location.

Desvantagens:

I would rather not display Novocall branding so prominently. And I wish there were more customization options for the widget.

Amazing, Full Featured Product with great support

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Amazing! We have it on several clients now and they love it.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. We set it up for our first time in about 5-7 minutes.

Desvantagens:

At first we were a little confused about the text message part and how it worked but customer service is super responsive and explained everything.

Jessica
Owner, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Great small business tool

Vantagens:

It’s great for our current clients or potential new clients who browse our site at night after business hours to be able to schedule a call to get more information on our services or make appointments

Desvantagens:

No cons! This application has been great

Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, ideal to facilitate the connection with customers

Vantagens:

- ease of use - very quick implementation - good customization capabilities - great interface both on desktop and on mobile navigation

Desvantagens:

If it would be possible to optionally disable the messaging to user, it would be perfect

Vahe
President, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários

Great for Lead Capture

Vantagens:

Clean and easy to use interface Easy to install and manage More affordable than other popular options

Desvantagens:

The company is a bit new so there are a few features missing, but I'm sure that would change over time

Tapas
CEO, Bangladesh
Construção, 501–1.000 funcionários

Your Novocall Service is really user-friendly

Vantagens:

Last 3 Months Your Novocall apps I collect many useful Leads.

Desvantagens:

It's really good service for my terracotta tiles business. This apps really very first. and there have no hidden ads.

Segurança e investigações, 11–50 funcionários

Best software for all

Vantagens:

Easy installation, great quality and fasted support

Desvantagens:

nothing - all works fine, I am looking to add an option to disable the display of the widget after working hours

Grimaldo
Owner, Canadá

Super easy but powerful

Vantagens:

Novocall is super easy to use and has helped my team to book more appointments for my business.

Desvantagens:

Quite nothing, the team behind this is awesome!

CTO, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários

Great Product

Vantagens:

Ease of implementation. The UI is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I would prefer more customization, for example the ability to turn of messaging.

Alessio
Alessio
Entrepreneur, Polônia

Great Tool for my business

Features and Customer Support. I love this tool for my lead generation

Desvantagens:

None, tool is awesome and I like all features