15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Qooper

Software de aprendizado e mentoring Qooper para conectar seu pessoal aos mentores, colegas, grupos e recursos certos para uma carreira melhor.

Saiba mais sobre o Qooper

Vantagens:

Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

Desvantagens:

I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Notas do Qooper

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Qooper tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 87 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Qooper antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (87)

Mike
Mike
Project Officer, Países Baixos
Partido político, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Vantagens:

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Desvantagens:

- Haven't found any cons yet.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Shane
Mechanical engineering graduate, Reino Unido
Construção, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Qooper gave me and my mentor a structure for my development plan

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: If i were to rate my Qooper experience out of 10 i would give it a 10. Both me and my mentor were able to discuss things we would have maybe forgotten and we were able to set structured logical plan for my development. Lastly, with Qooper i was able to meet my mentor who has been key part to my development so far, and has really made the effort to engage with me.

Vantagens:

What i enjoyed most about qooper was the ability to structure my development with my mentor, this allowed us to identify all the aspects that were needed to develop my leadership. These included things such as time management and diversity within a team. These were all important aspects in being in management which is a position i am to be in within the next 18 months.

Desvantagens:

Overall i think Qooper is great platform for its intended use. The only criticism i have is the websites appearance. I feel that the tiles and logos could be larger and maybe more interactive with some colour. This would make it feel more engaging and not come across dull.

Elizabeth
Coordinator, EUA
Pesquisa, 10.000+ funcionários

Mentoring

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

A tool used to connect for mentoring meetings.

Desvantagens:

Difficulty in scheduling meetings for mentoring.

Christi
Christi
Director of Learning Development, and Inclusion, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Mentorship for a Winning Culture

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: As the administrator, I am happy to have a platform that can be customized. The customer service of the Qooper team is quite superior. The account leaders have been great thought partners in helping to design and grow our program.

Vantagens:

Customization and automation of the content. The email pushes help everyone see the content and connect back to Qooper. Creating groups is a feature that works well especially to engage group coaching or Employee Resource Groups, or level-specific learning like high-potential, or new managers.

Desvantagens:

Scheduling meetings inside Qooper is an extra step. It's much easier to use our existng email system to schedule time with someone.

Quintin
Field Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Software, 10.000+ funcionários

Qooper Gets it Done!

Vantagens:

I used Qooper as a mentee in our mentorship program. I enjoyed following the guided program that walked us through the steps and gave suggested areas of focus for each meeting.

Desvantagens:

Our calendar integration didn't work which made it difficult to track meetings in the system.

mês passado

Quintin we're working with your program admin to get the IT approval to enable the calendar integration.

Ryan
Pastor of Digital Discipleship, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários

Fantastic Mentoring

Vantagens:

I appreciated the ease of use in the Qooper Platform. It was quite simple to manage mentees, and set meetings and goals.

Desvantagens:

It was occasionally difficult to reach mentees through the platform.

ella
Regional Travel Manager, Canadá
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários

Great tool!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Qooper excels in delivering a seamless user experience, marked by its intuitive interface and ease of use. From the moment I logged in, navigating Qooper proved effortless and straightforward.

Vantagens:

One of the standout features of Qooper is its user-friendly design. Whether you're a novice or an experienced user, you'll appreciate how easily accessible and logically organized everything is. The platform's clean and uncluttered layout makes it a breeze to find what you need without feeling overwhelmed.

Desvantagens:

I did not experience any issues with the platform.

Philip
Employer Engagement Consultant, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Useful Tool

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I would say my overall experience is positive. I liked this platform for building relationships.

Vantagens:

I like the progress tracker for earning a certificate in mentorship. I am a goal-oriented person, and having something to work towards was helpful for me.

Desvantagens:

It's not utilized by others as much as I do. I had to be very assertive in building relationships.

Shamesia
Shamesia
Sr. Services Business Specialist, EUA
Telecomunicações, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Simplicity At it's Best

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Absolutely Amazing! I loved that is was so user friendly that my 6 year old would be able to navigate through the process without any help! The simplicity is more appreciated than you know!

Vantagens:

Extremely user friendly! My first time on the platform and I breezed through the signup process like a seasoned PRO! No time waisted! :)

Desvantagens:

Absolutely nothing rubbed me the wrong way! Qooper is a winner!

Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Mentoring Program LMS

Vantagens:

New and easy to use process in supporting a new mentoring program. Features support the mentoring process in a functional manner.

Desvantagens:

Initial technical issues that appear to be corrected.

Wendy
Vice President, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Best Support and Service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Vantagens:

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Desvantagens:

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

há 4 anos

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Lynne
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Product Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

Vantagens:

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Desvantagens:

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

há 5 anos

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Petr
CEO, Tchéquia
Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Vantagens:

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless. Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience. I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Desvantagens:

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Cliff
Mentorship Coordinator, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Vantagens:

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Desvantagens:

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

há 5 anos

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

Ashley
Assistant Director, Graduate Student Life, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Qooper for Graduate Students

Vantagens:

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Desvantagens:

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Domenico
Director, Education Advocacy & Systems Transformation, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Vantagens:

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Desvantagens:

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

há 4 anos

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Educação superior, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Vantagens:

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Desvantagens:

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

há 5 anos

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

Terri
Senior Program Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Qooper Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All in all Qooper is a good mentoring system, but ideally all mentors would be able to use the video calling feature with file sharing. It was great to be able to make the matches in the system and handle most communication as well.

Vantagens:

The Qooper mentoring platform keeps all information in one place and allows you to create training/learning modules. You are able to schedule all communication to mentors and mentees in advance through the system. You are also able to track mentor meetings and completion of training/learning modules.

Desvantagens:

The biggest challenge for us was the video calling feature. It worked well for some pairs, but not all (calls were dropping). In addition, you are not able to share files using the feature so may of our pairs used Zoom or another platform for their calls. In addition, emails sent from Qooper may end up in spam folders.

Chelsea
National Engagement Manager, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 51–200 funcionários

Great Product and Customer Service

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have been working with Qooper for about three months, and it has been a great experience. We are migrating from a different platform, and that transition has been fast and easy!

Vantagens:

I enjoy the ease of use, the automated features, and all the functionality!

Desvantagens:

I don't dislike any features. However, I am excited that there will be software updates to add features! It would be great to have an applicant tracking system directly on qooper.

há 3 anos

Chelsea thank you for this amazing review and for being an amazing partner.

Serbay Arda
Serbay Arda
Co Founder, Turquia
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use mentoring software

Vantagens:

Easy to use, I like my mentor a lot he's helpful with my goals, the next steps Qooper sends me make mentorship easy for me, training materials are useful

Desvantagens:

I don't have comments in here, because in general I really liked the software

há 2 anos

Thank you for an amazing review!

Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Fabulous Tool! Amazed by the level of customer support and service provided.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience with Qooper is exceptional. We currently use Qooper for our company-wide mentoring program. The Qooper team is willing to work with our team to customize and tailor the platform to fit our organization's needs. Their customer service is awesome, with a quick turnaround time.

Vantagens:

Easy to use platform for company-wide mentoring program. I am amazed by the exceptional customer service, quick turnaround, and ability to customize and tailor the platform to fit our needs. The team is willing to work together with us to create customized learning content and fulfill other requests.

Desvantagens:

Our company has partnered with Qooper for more than two years and our team sees continuous improvement and new features released to the platform from time to time.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Easy Mentorship Experience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It was an easy software for me to use and my mentoring relationship really helped set some new career goals for me and discuss what we need to do to get there.

Vantagens:

I likes how easy Qooper made mentorship for me and my mentor. We set up our goals, feedbacks and meetings here. The agendas Qooper sent were helpful too.

Desvantagens:

Not much to mention so far and I like the updates they're making with more and new content. My group was great too.

há 2 anos

Thank you for an amazing review!

Damilola
Graduate student, EUA

This app/website is underrated

Comentários: it is being 4.8/5

Vantagens:

the interactive interface of the app and the ease of navigation

Desvantagens:

I wish I could reply on a particular message rather than the whole thread.

Sarah
Program Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

AAI review of Qooper

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Mentoring is easy through Qooper and it allows mentees and mentors to have a relationship within the platform so privacy is respected. I love the easiness of Qooper.

Vantagens:

The ease of use for both myself and the students who were in the platform. It was very easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features are clunky like the tags.

há 2 anos

Thank you Sarah! And your CS manager will open a setting for your tags shortly.

Kassie
Program Manager, EUA

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

Vantagens:

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed. Certificates are not customizable.

há 6 meses

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.