Avaliações do Vyapar

4,4 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,2 /5

Sobre Vyapar

Aplicativo gratuito de negócios, contabilidade e gestão de estoques para pequenas e médias empresas indianas. Disponível nas versões para celular e computador.

Saiba mais sobre o Vyapar

Exibindo 163 avaliações

Jeevan s K.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

"Good Accountant"

Vantagens: Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

Desvantagens: It is much better if I get purchase price history

Rahul K.
Partner
Indústria têxtil, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"Best Cloud based accounting software."

Comentários: We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

Vantagens: This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Desvantagens: Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Valentin V.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2021

"date format cannot be fixed"

Comentários: cheap

Vantagens: Easy to use and good idea, poor execution

Desvantagens: Contacted the support numerous times and they just shake you off. "Any issues?" "No Issues" That's all the know . Sync between the phone and computer never happens This system is useless in the United States because the date format cannot be changed and support could care less.
If you are in the states, look elsewhere for ERP

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2021
Abdul kader M.
Entrepreneur
Belas Artes, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"A wonderful accounting experience!"

Comentários: Excellent!

Vantagens: Professionally I was an accountant for around 20 years. Used many high end softwares during my work life.
Now for my small business I'm using Vyapar. It's very simple and can be used by anyone who doesn't have accounting knowledge. My most loved feature is SMS and Invoice sharing capabilities in one or two click. Latest improvement I was wondering that customer can make a payment by clicking our invoice!

Desvantagens: Adjustment journal entries are not possible. It s best suited for billing, inventory control etc.... However I manage all of my accounting routine with this app

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Ajit J.
Senior Software Engineer
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2018

"Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business"

Comentários: As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Vantagens: Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

Desvantagens: only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

• Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Karan D.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Very simple for small and medium business"

Comentários: Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

Vantagens: 1. Very simple and clear UX.
2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front.
3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

Desvantagens: 1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen.
2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search.
3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more)
4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that.
5. Can make custom Invoice design.
6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

Kevin N.
Administration Executive
Impressão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2018

"A Review of Vyapar Accounting system"

Comentários: Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

Vantagens: It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!

Desvantagens: The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

por Simply Vyapar Apps em 26/11/2018

Thanks Kevin

• Avaliado em 16/11/2018
Jaimin P.
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários

"Nice product"

Comentários: Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

Vantagens: This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Desvantagens: Mobile application as well as desktop version.
Eassy to use.

Maheswara swamy G.
Business Technology Analyst
Consultoria de gestão, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses"

Comentários: I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Vantagens: Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros: 1. GST compliant invoicing
2. Budgeting
3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily.
4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Desvantagens: Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

Ravindra K.
Business Owner
Lácteos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2019

"outstanding"

Comentários: this apps is too good

Vantagens: its very easy to use. little knowledge , also used it very simply.

Desvantagens: outstanding very simply word used in this software.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Daniel N.
Managing Director
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2018

"Excellent"

Comentários: It helps to keep a wonderful stuck without stress,

Vantagens: It maintains Accuracy and time saving

Desvantagens: There is Nothing

por Simply Vyapar Apps em 17/12/2018

Thanks Daniel

• Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Allan G.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita

"Vyapar Review"

Comentários: It was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.

Vantagens: 1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution.
2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive.
3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.

Desvantagens: 1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility.
2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting.
3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately.
4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

por Simply Vyapar Apps em 20/12/2018

Thanks Allan

Avaliador Verificado
PROPRIETOR
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2019

"Ease Of Business"

Comentários: All the business transactions are done by Vyapar. I don't need to carry account books, or I don't need to maintain ledgers manually.

Vantagens: Vyapar is my part of life. I have been using this software since 2 years. I am totally satisfied. Its keep me updated regarding my business activities. Thanks for Vyapar tram for such a nice effort.

Desvantagens: Frankly speaking I don't think any least about this software. But nothing is perfect. So I think there must be multi languages for the ease of every kind of customer.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Deepak W.
Business Head
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Efficiency at your fingrtips"

Comentários: Has saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.

Vantagens: I've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments.
The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better.
The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping.
It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.

Desvantagens: Only thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.

Mohamad S.
Business owner
Eletrônicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"I'm sure it's great for indian businesses..."

Comentários: I've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...

Vantagens: The price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.

Desvantagens: not optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking.
no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out.
no option for multiple warehouses/inventory.
Some UI and design flaws.

Satyam V.
Propriter
Plástico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/12/2018

"Easy for accounting ..."

Comentários: Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

Vantagens: This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

Desvantagens: I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

• Avaliado em 15/12/2018