ReiRail - First Time Investor Review

Javier C.
RE Investor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: All in all, I've had a mostly positive experience using this software as a 1st time user. Met most of my expectations in terms of the results I was looking to get out of it and has potential to be an even better RVM tool for wholesellers. I am aware that they are working on integrating CallRail within it as well as the ability to drop RVMs on landlines. If you are a RE investor also looking to try this software for the purpose of reaching more of your leads with mobile numbers, then this is a great software tool to use to broadcast your ringless voicemail campaigns to generate more inbound calls that can lead to appointments. What sets this apart from the others that I've seen demo's for before is the DeepTrace feature that populates all relevant info about the property and/or the property owner within seconds of them calling in; it's insane when you first see! No more awkward probing for the caller's info when they call in. Keep in mind that because of the lack of landline RVM drops at the moment, you would need to consider scaling your list(s) higher as your list could be reduced to as low as a 3rd of your original because of that limitation.

Vantagens: So just to give some background from my intended us and how it could relate to how you might use it to your needs, I am a new-ish wholeseller and have been using ReiRail RVM for the purpose of reaching my leads and increasing inbound calls to setup appointments with homeowners. Pros list:
-Good conversion of leads that resulted in appointments (for numbers that RVM drops were left on only)
- All tangible info on property or property owner prompts when they call in within 2 seconds (favorite feature)
- Able to easily create campaigns and track progress with unique phone numbers
- Don't have to pay extra for getting tracking phone numbers
- Skiptracing service is also available and can be done within 15-20 minutes
- User Interface is straightforward and easy to use
- Customer support replies quickly to any questions or concerns

Desvantagens: - RVMs can't be dropped on landlines currently which can reduce your eligible leads to a 3rd of your list after scrubbing against DNC (my biggest con with Rei Rail)
- No predictive dialing or outbound dialing for leads not assigned to campaigns (at least not yet)
- Skiptracing software charges a bit higher than other providers (but can be offset by their turnaround time depending on your preference)
- Cannot change tracking numbers once they are assigned to campaign

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hey Javier! Thank you so much for such a thorough review. Especially happy to hear that you feel support has been responsive to your needs :) We love helping new investors launch and scale their operations. Please keep the feedback coming!

Helping Wholesalers Reach Goals

Katherine C.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall this has been an excellent upgrade to our business. We were using a different back-office system for a lower price and it was exhausting having to skip trace every name. They did not provide numbers, did not scrub on the DNC, they did not offer an RVM obviously. It was not user friendly. We had considered saving $ by subscribing to all these services separately but that would have complicated our system. REIRail streamlines everything

Vantagens: Aside from the ease of setup, the automatic call display for contacts, and the skip tracing service, I love the support. Any questions or concerns, even late at night and someone has been there to help. I am grateful for this product and for the people who brought it to fruition.

Desvantagens: There is no auto-save feature. Example: I am editing notes on a call I just had. I new call comes in. I either reject the call to save my notes or I go to call and lose all my notes, it is a split second decision. Also, when replying to text messages, the moment you hit send the message screen disappears and has to be reopened. The text feature should open into a separate chat window.

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hi Katherine! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. I'm so thrilled to hear that the system has been a meaningful addition to your business.

functionality

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Martin T.
Managing Member
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: overall, I like the product, but the buggy functionality kept me away from the product for several weeks. but i'm back on it and will use it to create leads even if I have to work thru the bugs myself

Vantagens: I really like the whole concept of the software. If the system's functionality was on point, this would be absolutely the best tool in my toolbox for contacting owners

Desvantagens: 2 issues I have with the product:
- The product doesn't evenly distribute drops within a given campaign time frame. If I want 100 drops in 8 hours, the system will just start dumping drops. I wanted to space drops over 8 hours to allow myself time to answer call backs, but because the system just start dumping drops without spreading them out, I got hammered by callbacks. So I have been having to manually work around this. I just set up 1 hour long campaigns with 30 drops. The system will drop 30-32 successful drops in about 35 min. Its not spreading them out appropriately, but at least I'm not getting hammered by callbacks and I can actually try to answer each call. Still tough and I am not happy about this at all. Biggest reason for no 5 stars
- I started a lead page and choose the beta. The beta is too much work so I wanted to choose a different option, but I cannot. So I tried to create a new page using my same arkpropertysolutions but the system said I was already using the name. And now I cant delete the old, unusable lead page.
- could use a way to make sure the system is not calling the same number multiple times, as in if a landlord has several properties

REI rail review

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Wayne B.
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It works and gets the phones ringing. The product for 97 bucks can make you 100 tines that with the right sales team. Really use it all the time especially to skip my list.

Vantagens: The technology it provides at your finger tips.

Desvantagens: Because of Max popularity the system lags and freezes a lot especially as his popularity grows. Also the website builder is for a neural scientist. It's just to complicated and hard to fix when you make an error. It's not for a green person.

Review

Julian S.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I’m able to receive more inbound calls with RVMs I also have been able to track what is working best for me

Vantagens: I like the amount t of tracking numbers and campaigns I can run at the same time. I also like that it does a deep trace as calls come In.

Desvantagens: I wish the app would have a dialer rather than only being able to dial 1 number at a time. I have to utilize mojo dialer which then separates the contacts. The only way I can record my calls is to use my tracking number to dial into my mojo dialer and then start my calls which records every call I made in that session instead of recording each call separately.

por Hoozip.com em 30/07/2019

Hey Julian - I'm so glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to be better at tracking your campaigns. You can't improve what you don't measure!

RE: the dialer- we hear ya loud and clear. Our dialer is in the works now. Stay tuned !

Great product

Arthur B.
Entrepreneur
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Customer info pre-populated via text
Deep trace

Desvantagens: Monthly cost
Doesn't always ring my phone
Doesn't always send text prior to call
Customer support NEVER responds to email. Thankfully the 2 developers are active on social account

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hi Arthur - Glad that you love the product! That said, i'm disappointed that you feel like support is not responsive. That is not a common sentiment. In fact, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness.

I wonder if the episode you're referring to came during a period when we were transitioning to a new ticketing system. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry we let you down.

Re: the text notifications, looking over the ticket that was created for you. Looks like you hadn't set up a phone number to receive the notifications :) We can't notify you without that!

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it.

REIRail Review

Katelyn N.
Client Care
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our overall experience with REIRail is positive because of it notifying us of who is calling us, the phone #, and what campaign/tracking # they are calling.

Vantagens: With working at a growing company, it is imperative to stay organized and on top of communication. REIRail helps us with our communication, by notifying us when someone is calling, who they are, and what tracking # and campaign they are calling from. This allows us to immediately start building or maintain our relationship with our clients.

Desvantagens: Overall, this is a great program, however, my one concern is the filtering/functionality of being able to sort through all the leads. Sometimes it is time consuming because you can't sort by phone #. It also takes you back to the first page after taking notes on one specific lead.

Review

Venus B.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The problems I'm solving is not only getting call backs from sellers but also able to see who is calling me back. The best part is I get the full information of the seller before I even answer the call. Its makes it more personalized for me. I've had more call backs then ever just doing cold calling alone.

Vantagens: I like the ease of using the system to drop voicemails. Its easy to purchase drops and set the campaigns to drop when needed. I also like text messages through REIRail can now come to your phone. I know there is a few glitches when the system lags which can cause a little frustration in the middle of a campaign.

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't like is the text messaging. I can't send a long enough text to the seller. I would like to see bulk texting added.

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hi Venus! Super glad to see that you're getting a lot of value from the system. These are the kinds of reviews we live for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We truly appreciate it!

Good tool

Avaliado em 30/07/2019
Jeff A.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Ease of use and can record calls with helps track quality

Desvantagens: I with there was an option to load numbers in as a mass dial function like mojo dialer and also to mass text too

por Hoozip.com em 30/07/2019

Hey Jeff - Thanks a ton for the review. We live for feedback.

Sounds like you are happy with the ease of use and call tracking, but you're not (yet) thrilled with the system.

If that's a function of the dialer and mass text feature, then you'll be happy to know that those features are in active development as we speak. Planning to roll those out very soon. Stay tuned!

Great Product

Geno M.
Agent
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I loved how easy it is to upload a list and then within a matter of minutes use it to start your campaigns.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a Better way to use it as a CRM. I also don’t like that it doesn’t let you look at your past appointments. Currently, it tells you that day and then you aren’t able to see past appointments.

por Hoozip.com em 30/07/2019

Hey Geno! Thanks so much for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. We really appreciate it.

We don't have plans to add a full CRM but your suggestion about seeing past appointments is a good one. We'll work on that.

Services

Domonique L.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Great service for building rapport, gives you some things to talk about while on the phone with the seller

Desvantagens: I didn’t like that it wasn’t an app in the App Store so you can’t use it on the fly

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hey Dominique! Thanks for taking the time to review and recommend REIRail. 10/10 ftw ;)

FYI, our mobile app is a hybrid application. We did it that way so that it's easily accessible in a browser. No need to download anything. But we'll take your feedback into consideration as we iterate. Keep the feedback coming!

Great Niche

Avaliado em 30/07/2019
George M.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The REIrail make the call more authentic with the prospect because it "Hacks the Trust Equation".

Vantagens: The Deep Trace feature allows the the user who has probably not actually seen the Property and would have to ask the caller questions from the position of blind-fact finder now has all the info about the Property available prior to answering the call and is talking from a position of knowledge of the home, thus building Trust from to beginning of the call. Turns a would be "cold call" into a warm call.

Desvantagens: I would like if there was a CRM componet with the software.

Amazing Product

Rhonda M.
Realtor/Investor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The foreknowledge and confidence this product affords me is so gratifying. It causes me to be able to build rapport must quicker and easier than before having it. By the time my call ends, I’m certain the caller will continue to work with me because I’ve solidified the position of preferred real estate professional.

Desvantagens: I often wonder if the system is dropping calls when I haven’t prompted it. I’ll get a few calls in one day from a campaign that I ran months ago but the caller will say, “I got a call from this number.”

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your experience with REIRail. And we're stoked to hear that the Deep Trace has been giving you a competitive edge in fielding calls from prospects! Keep crushing it. We'll be here to support in whatever way we can.

Highly useful rei software!

Corey O.
Acquisitions Manager
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I'm easily able to begin marketing to large numbers of people without having a huge staff. And the deep trace technology on the call backs is worldclass.

Vantagens: The ease of use, usefulness, and productivity increases that it provides.

Desvantagens: The software froze up on me twice already causing me to site the wrong address to a customer and end the call when they said that wasn't their property.

por Hoozip.com em 25/07/2019

Hey Corey! Super glad to hear that REIRail is helping you to leverage your time. That's what it's all about--helping you to be more productive. Thanks so much for the 10/10. Really means a lot.

RE: system freezing- The behavior you're describing can result when multiple leads are calling you at the same time. If you continue to have issues with this, reach out to one of our customer success managers. They can give you pointers on how to control the speed of your incoming leads.

ReiRail is an amazing product to use.

Dion C.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This product is a gem. Not only can you rvm but also cold call using your number. You can text as well as it being a crm. They did an amazing job on this product and with my limited budget its helped me out so much. Thanks !!!

Vantagens: Simple. You can rvm or coldcall. Great Product!

Desvantagens: Needs to improve texting feature for mobile service and the crm portion

Great Product

Avaliado em 01/08/2019
Vanessa B.
Realtor / Investor
Imobiliárias, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I love that the software is very user friendly. I was able to get started using the program almost immediately without any issues. Within months of using the system I received and closed my first deal. I have definitely seen a ROI on my investment. This program will remain a part of my business for years to come!

Desvantagens: I don't like some of the tracking features in that there is a log for every contact with same number listed in the activity. I wish this could be grouped together. I also wish that when I go into the detail of a record I could scroll to the next record from this screen and keep the same view.

Appreciative Customer

Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Antwan J.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Just being able to not need to cold call or even call past clients on special days but can just drop a voice mail in there box

Vantagens: Able to reach out and also receive calls from potential clients

Desvantagens: Just would like a better way to be able to log landlines so can use in another way

REIRail Review

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Jonathan A.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Being able to see the property information when a lead called back

Desvantagens: Uploading lists into the software. Wish it was easier with less formatting.

Great Software! Thank You REI RAIL!!

Eric K.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This allows me to reach a lot of people very fast and simple and keeps track of everything!

Vantagens: It has been very easy to use and help me scale my business and take it to the next level!

Desvantagens: Took me a minute to understand a few things but that could be my fault ☺️

por Hoozip.com em 30/07/2019

Hello Eric! Wow this really makes me happy. Really gratifying to see that REIRail is helping you to scale your business. That's what it's all about.

If you ever get stuck on a process or feature. Don't hesitate to reach out to one of our customer success managers. They'll walk you through every facet of the system and give you best practices. Totally free service with your membership.

REIRail is Pretty Darn Good

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Adam A.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Very good sofware and easy to use. Great skip trace, and easy to map your list in the database. Ability to text is also a good feature for those who don't like to talk on the phone.

Vantagens: The ability to track owners to properties and see all information that appears before they call. Gives for a much better conversation. Skip Trace is great as well, and call tracking numbers that record are amazing. I can go back and listen to a great call or a not so great call and identify sellers current emotional state.

Desvantagens: Sometimes when the call comes in, I click "Go to Call" and when i answer it seems the other end cannot hear me and hangs up. Not sure if it's the seller hanging up or if there may be an issue.

ReiRail Review

Avaliado em 05/08/2019
Chris B.
Chosen Homes LLC ceo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Simple to upload and skiptrace lists directly from reirail

Desvantagens: Laggy sometimes, does not always have correct Zillow info

RR Review

Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Amy E.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: In the beginning it was Customer Service. But NOW they have employed more people that will take time to do one-on-one and walk you thru the system. That is a wonderful feature AND it's keeping me with the system a little longer.

Vantagens: It took the guess work out of RVM by providing property information

Desvantagens: not user friendly and trying to reach someone/CSR in a timely fashion was horrible.

Reirail review

Krystle P.
Atacadistas, Profissional autônomo

Vantagens: - The ease of sending out calls
- the record information which showed me people who called or texted back

Desvantagens: I did not like the way you have to import the list of numbers and information I think it would be more beneficial with an easier process

por Hoozip.com em 06/08/2019

Hi Krystle - Thanks for taking the time to review REIRail. It's disappointing to hear that you felt the import process was difficult. It's also a bit surprising since we took great pains to create something far simpler than what's on the market currently.

Our mapping tool lets you literally drag and drop your headers from left to right. I'd love to hear more about specifically what you found difficult.

Looks like you tried the product for just a few weeks last year. We'd love to have you back! If and when you try it system out again, make sure to take advantage of the customer success team. I don't think you participated in any of the walkthrough sessions last time you were with us.

Hope all is well. Thanks again!

Game Changer

Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Gary D.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Its unbelievable. I have finally been able to hire help just to keep up with the leads.

Vantagens: This software is a game changer. The RVM combined with the REI Skip Tracing has created so many leads that I have had to shut it off for a few weeks while I scour through the many leads it has created for me. As someone who appreciates the value of time, REI Rail has cut my lead generation time in half if not more.

Desvantagens: I use this in conjunction with Investor fuse. I would love it if the two communicated and transferred the information. If people call back more then once, I have to go through every call to look at the notes. It would be nice if they would all marry in a basic CRM so I would have everything in one click

Great product

Ron M.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The ability to deep trace incoming calls.

Desvantagens: Mobile interface crashes and not as robust.

por Hoozip.com em 30/07/2019

Hi there, Ron! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad that the Deep Trace feature is helping you handle those inbound calls.

Re: the mobile app - You're right. It's still in active development. Please bear with us as we work to get it completed and up to the UI/UX standard of the core system.