15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do CaptivateIQ

Sobre CaptivateIQ

O CaptivateIQ é um software de comissões de vendas com uma das melhores classificações do mercado. Os clientes incluem Intercom, Gong, The Atlantic e Udemy.

Saiba mais sobre o CaptivateIQ

Vantagens:

It's great to preview my statements and see what I can budget for the month ahead.

Desvantagens:

Dashboard icons is confusing so you end up clicking every button till you get to the right screen. Information presented is intuitive but not the navigation.

Notas do CaptivateIQ

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O CaptivateIQ tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 781 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o CaptivateIQ antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (781)

Iyer
Iyer
National Sales Manager, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501–1.000 funcionários

The perfect commission calculator - A salesperson's best friend

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: This is a boon compared to manual calculations, and it saves so much time for our commissions dept. I can't imagine a life where I go back to doing it by hand. Fast, lightweight, and customizable, it's perfect!

Vantagens:

Can effectively confirm, calculate, or predict commissions as well as track old pay periods. Very useful for planning my current and coming months' payouts for my family.

Desvantagens:

At the end of the year, it cannot predict the next month, and occasionally cannot extrapolate enough data for perfect future commissions.

Zach
Senior Accountant, EUA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

CIQ Ease of Use and Functionality

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Through CIQ, we are able to effectively manage individual sales rep commission inquiries as well as identify and resolve issues that affect a compensation plan as a whole. CIQ also allows for us to self-create our report models in order to provide the best versions of reporting for monthly accounting close and possible.

Vantagens:

CIQ offers such a diverse amount of functionalities, all of which have their own beneficial aspect that contribute to our company daily. The ability for our sales reps to login and view their payout statements in a user-friendly manner as well as provide us a snapshot of what occurred in order to determine errors (if applicable) is amazing. It also allows the users/admins to dive into the back-end weeds of the system to ensure it's data connectors are working appropriately - for which CIQ is great as it can easily connect with essential systems such as Salesforce, DocuSign, and NetSuite. Integration of this system is perfect as you're able to dictate how you want to design the production instance, no matter how complex or simple you may prefer.

Desvantagens:

Some areas for improvement would be providing a few high-level data points that can be easily accessible for relaying monthly/quarterly/annual information to higher-ups. Items such as total commissions paid for the period in USD - you can certainly retrieve this information; however, it's not readily available as one may think. Another area is determining what fields/workbooks have impacts on other areas of the system. Luckily the sandbox instance allows for practice prior to implementation, but when trying to diagnose a fix in a query - you are not exactly sure what the impact of changing a column header or deleting a column may have on your reporting.

Mike
Sales Director, EUA
Hardware, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

CapIQ review

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My team likes it. It allows them to get very granular.

Vantagens:

It’s relatively easy. Just too much information.

Desvantagens:

The spreadsheets have so much information it is hard to read.

Sean
Sean
Sales Operations Analyst, EUA
Software, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool that has found the sweet spot between functionality and simplicity

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We use CaptivateIQ to automate variable compensation calculations, along with tracking sales performance against quota. Time spent every month performing calculations is reduced by more than 90%, while calculation accuracy has increased. Payees no longer need to wait 1-2 weeks after month close before seeing expected payment amounts. They now have the option of previewing updated pay statements in real time as deals close.

Vantagens:

Easy for a single individual to administer the entire application. Successfully and intuitively mirrors excel functionality. Ease of integration with Saleforce CRM. Relatively easy to configure plans and troubleshoot any errors in calculation logic. Wealth of help articles and plan examples made available to customers in the product knowledge base. Pace and consistency in which the application receives updates.

Desvantagens:

Building custom reports is relatively convoluted compared to the rest of the application. Pay statement formatting and customization is functional, but a little basic.

Kevin
Kevin
Finance Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Highly capable and scalable commission platform

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We were taking 1-2 weeks to finalize commissions before trying to implement Xactly SimplyComp. CIQ helps us solve for faster calculations (1-2 days turnaround), as well as quick ASC606-compliant JEs for the accounting team.

Vantagens:

CaptivateIQ is based on Excel formulas and logic. If you know how to model your commission structure in Excel, you'll feel at home in CaptivateIQ. When you run calculations on a monthly basis, they will take a couple minutes only. Due to the flexibility of the platform, "anything is possible" in terms of accommodating complex plans. The Implementation and CS teams have all been top notch, and willing to help.

Desvantagens:

The flexibility of the software can be a double-edged sword at times. There are a hundred ways to do everything, and just like a complex excel model, there will be unforeseen challenges that arise from time to time. As a fairly young company with fairly new people handling your implementation, the quality of your implementation may vary from person to person. The "white glove" implementation is worth it unless you have very simple comp plans.

Albert
Albert
Business Operations Manager, EUA
Internet, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, and incredible customer experience

Vantagens:

The tool itself is incredibly intuitive to use if you come from a finance background. I could pick up everything really quickly because a lot of the design in mind is how you'd create formulas in Excel. On top of that, the customer service was unmatched. I had truly the absolute best on-boarding experience with them. Also they are rolling out new features like their plan management tool that saved me and the finance team a crazy amount of time not having to manually populate and send them one at a time.

Desvantagens:

They haven't built in short cuts that lets you mass edit columns into dates, currency etc. Could add in additional visuals to make it a bit prettier. Create the option of a real-time sync could be useful from a performance management perspective.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Sales Director - FinTech, EUA

Simple and Effective

Vantagens:

The feature I like the most about CaptivateIQ is the commissions dashboard. In single screen you can see all you previous and upcoming commission statements, with ability to look at statements for each one. As. a rep, it makes it extremely easy to know what deals are getting paid out and what rates. As a manager, you also have the intuitive view to quickly review in case any questions arise from reps.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there is nothing not to like. The previous tool we were using was a nightmare for all users (admins, managers, reps, etc.). CaptivateIQ has really helped streamline our communication process when releasing commissions.

Serviços de informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

CaptivateIQ meets our global Incentive payment requirements

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: CaptivateIQ has created reliability and greater visibility on both commission payments and simple and accurate commission reports for our employees. In the rare case there are any irregularities they can be quickly identified by the users in the portal and addressed by the finance team.

Vantagens:

The simplicity and clarity of the incentives reporting has made life much easier for both the finance team and the sales and management teams. The level of integrations and the ability to support multiple currencies makes the system ideal for all our trading locations.

Desvantagens:

Much like all new applications the UI can be a little confusing to begin with but, becomes quite intuitive very quickly.

Segurança e investigações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

great product, fantastic support and implementation service

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: knowledgeable implementation team, support team with quick response, product provides transparency, time saving and accuracy

Vantagens:

the implementation team did a fantastic job setting us up so we are ready to go

Desvantagens:

not the product's fault, but my organization calculates commission every 3 months, so i rarely log into the platform, making connecting to the product a challenge.

Demetrius
Enterprise Account Executive, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Time Saver

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: CaptivateIQ has saved me hours of headaches. Previously my company dispersed commission statements via an excel spreadsheet. If one person put in the incorrect format or forgot to save a copy and made changes to the master template it caused a delays in pay outs. With CaptivateIQ I can check my statement in detail in less than 2 mins

Vantagens:

The dashboard is very easy to read and understand the data as it relates to my commission statements

Desvantagens:

To be honest I haven't found any dislikes. The one ask, I wish there was a moblie app.

Darren
Director of Operations, Systems and Processes, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

A Robust Commissions Tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: CaptivateIQ moved us out of spreadsheets into a reliable platform that helped make our lives easier operationally as well as form a Sales user experience. RepairPal had been running the Sales team's commission calculations out of Excel spreadsheets for as long as anyone here can remember. Which worked for making sure the Sales team got paid on their standard plan but did not allow us much if any customizability.
It was a real challenge for us to pay SPIFFS, payroll adjustments, etc. Changing our comp structure was weeks worth of work instead of hours or days. And it wasn't a great user experience for the Sales team. Who ended up having to go through PDFs every month to try and find out what they had been paid.
When I had initially started evaluating tools we'd looked at Exactly SimplyComp. But it became pretty apparent early on that we weren't their target buyer. Our sales team had 6 people on it and when we evaluated SimplyComp, it was challenging to replicate our plan. When CaptivateIQ reached out to us, it was very apparent that they understood our needs, struggles and had a wealth of experience working with all kinds of commission plans. We did a proof of concept trial with a free implementation and I could not be more pleased with the results. What used to take 2 people hours to do, is done in 15 minutes. Saves me time, saves our finance guys time and keeps the sales team happy.

Vantagens:

Flexibility; I have a hard time imagining a commission structure CaptivateIQ couldn't replicate. Customizable statements; Show the sales team what they need to know. How much they got paid and when. Nothing more nothing less. Ease of use; Fairly easy to self serve if you have a good understanding of excel formulas and SQL. Takes us about 15 minutes to run commissions now where it used to take us hours. Customer support; Every time I have reached out for help, I have gotten a response the same day. That’s particularly impressive given the size of CaptivateIQ.

Desvantagens:

I believe you can buy one at extra cost, but there's no built-in test/sandbox instance. Makes me a bit nervous testing things out in our production instance. But there are ways to ensure none of your important data is touched, so not a huge con by any means.

Carl
Director of Sales Operations, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Captivate has been a massive win

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The main problems we were looking to solve with Captivate were improved accuracy of our calculations, increased transparency of the commissions process, and reduced time to calculate. I think we've realized all of the above and I’m not sure how we’d scale or handle our current plans in Excel.

Vantagens:

In 2019 we migrated from 3 compensation plans that could be managed in Excel to more complex plans with multiple variations. We needed a system that could provide a better audit trail as well as visibility into the calculations to ensure the math checked out. CaptivateIQ has been huge for us. I find it very valuable for sanity checking calculations and avoiding discrepancies. Any time there are discrepancies we can take a deeper dive into the calculations and see what’s contributing to the error which brings peace of mind. I appreciate how the calculations in the plans are laid out step by step and it’s very logical. Nothing is nested, so this makes it incredibly easy to follow along. The biggest win has been transparency with our sales team. Previously we didn't have the time to create individual statements for our reps which often caused additional lost time when they had questions about the calculations. The individual statements have significantly reduced the amount of support we need to provide post-calculation.

Desvantagens:

As someone very comfortable with spreadsheets, formulas, and data analysis, I find the concepts in Captivate and tool straightforward to use. That said, it’s going to take some of my team members a little longer for them to learn given they don’t have the same level of experience. Our implementation specialist was helpful though in explaining the concepts and getting our team more comfortable with the tool. Our implementation was a success, but my only feedback is that I would have preferred to plan a whole day session vs several 1 hour sessions over a number of weeks. This would have made our time to implement substantially faster. In future updates I'd like to see more work on auditing tools to help us chase down discrepancies or errors quicker, and additional control or flexibility on the presentation and layout of the individual commission statements.

Shane
CEO, EUA
Internet, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome product. Handles the nitty gritty so you can focus on what's important.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I’d definitely recommend CaptivateIQ to those looking for a way to automate the commissions process and save a lot of time. The CaptivateIQ team was amazing in helping me get set up quickly and when it’s all set up and it gave me some peace knowing I’ve got a vetted system to payout commissions to my team.

Vantagens:

I was one of the early customers on CaptivateIQ and can definitely say the tool has evolved a lot. We were traditionally handling commissions in Excel and as the CEO of the company, I was spending a lot of time calculating payouts and sending them to my team. CaptivateIQ helped automate much of the hard work so all I needed to do was refresh the data and click process. My reps then had all the details into how they were getting paid for the month and I had a peace of mind that everything was calculated correctly. One of the things I valued most from CaptivateIQ was the team behind the product. Their experience and familiarity with various commission plans and working with imperfect data helped me think about better ways to streamline my comp plans. They were also very responsive and helpful when it came to questions I had about my plan or the system.

Desvantagens:

After their funding I saw a rapid improvements to the product, which at times meant I was seeing something a little different in the UI. Now things are more consistent and stable so that has improved. For statement reports my team receives, I’d like see the ability to PDF them automatically. I also believe they can improve some of the reporting UI but I’m told that is in their update later this year.

Sarah
Sales Operations Manager, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 201–500 funcionários

Very easy to use!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: CaptivateIQ is REALLY EASY to use and understand, especially if you come from the world of Excel. After a few sessions with their services team, I’m comfortable making changes to the product on my own. We have a large sales team with a variety of teams / plans and this streamlined the whole process. I recommend this for any large and fast growing sales team.

Vantagens:

Coming from Excel and being able to use CaptivateIQ for commissions processing has been a huge win. I love the product and can’t rave enough about it. Some of the big things I like about the product include: - Being able to custom build the statements per each plan - Easily accommodate changes with people leaving and joining new teams - Loved how easy it is to use especially getting the reps to get into the system and use it (little to no training) CaptivateIQ also has a great services team. They help think through all the use cases and make sure everything is setup correctly. I've never experienced a services team as dedicated and effective as theirs!

Desvantagens:

I would love to be able to download statements. Also, on the statement reporter, while incredibly easy to use, I would love more features like adding colors and grouping.

Stephanie
Director of Finance and Accounting, Suíça
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

CloudBees and CaptivateIQ

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience is positive because whenever we run into an issue which we cannot resolve, one of the customer success technicians jumps on a call to help us with a solution.

Vantagens:

What we like most is being able to see how much commission is calculated for each deal and in total for that deal. This is useful for audit purposes as well.

Desvantagens:

You need to be able to know how to create formulas. The formulas are similar to that in excel. However, if the employee isn't strong in excel, then this would be a limitation. Of course the other side, is to use PS to help with these issues.

Kelly
Director Sales Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Captivate IQ is a great solution to commissions scaling with growing sales teams

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Positive experience, CSR has been an amazing team getting us up and running and through the implementation process smoothly. They ask all the right questions and take the time to really understand your plans and help ensure the backend handles all the plan possibilities.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, update and get users accessing on their own. Customer Support responsiveness to use recommendations and general assistance for questions or best practice advice.

Desvantagens:

Initially there were some multi step in setup that could be linked to save steps and when i made the recommendation, within a few weeks the fix was in.

Lais
Sr. Fin Ops Manager, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to Navigate

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It's easy to find what you need to look for in the software.

Desvantagens:

I don't do the formulas, so they initially looked confusing. Now that I've been using the tool for sometime now, I can clearly see how the formula set up works. Still working on automating ever part of the process to utilize the software fully, but that goes hand in hand with our comp plans staying consistent as opposed to changing every other month.

Vicky
Sr Manager, Accounting, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

CaptivateIQ Commissions Software review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience with CapitvateIQ has been great. The ability to customize statements and plans are been so crucial for our quickly growing company.

Vantagens:

The flexibility of the software is incredible and so important for our quick changing sales goals

Desvantagens:

I wish there was the ability to lock down a period and have a "super admin" and regular "admin" so my team would have to go through me in order to change a prior period once locked.

Anuj
Senior Consultant, Índia
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

A Brilliant Solution for Your Compensation Planning

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, we have enjoyed our use and realized several benefits in terms of reduced errors, quicker TATs and better customer experience.

Vantagens:

Building and customizing commission plans in CaptivateIQ is quite intuitive and less labor intensive. Third party integrations with our HR, payroll and sales platforms was seamless which help us cut down our manual data processing errors from the past.

Desvantagens:

Document management with our legacy platform DocuSign caused a lot of issues when we were not able to dispatch bulk incentive sheets to our users last month.

Amanda
Sales Operations Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

User friendly commission solution

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Previously, we were operating commissions in Excel spreadsheets. It was a very manual process that took a lot of time to put together and manually check. It also opened us to potential problems common with spreadsheets (copy pasting formulas and numbers, etc.). We’ve since been operating out of CaptivateIQ, which is a great platform. It beats manually calculating commissions in spreadsheets and makes the whole process very quick, simple, and easy.

Vantagens:

CaptivateIQ rearchitected a new platform and so far it’s great. It’s very easy to digest and works much better than ever before. With this new design, it’s fully functional and self-service - I’m able to go and create new commission plans on my own. It has a workbook style to it making the UI/UX very familiar and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

The statement designer has been great so far in that it’s very customizable but I would like to see improvements around formatting and adding graphics/colors. Also, I’d like to see more from general reporting for analysis. The team mentioned this is something they’re working on and will be out shortly so excited to hear what will come out for this.

Riker
Account Executive, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use for your everyday rep!

Vantagens:

As an AE, it can often be hard to track your monthly and quarterly targets. CapitaveIQ made it easy for me to track quota attainment & commissions.

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful to have more expanded views with the data and equations that go into the numbers. This could potentially lead to customized reposts for AEs

Evan
Business Development Representative, EUA

Effective Commission Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: CaptivateIQ is a great commission software program that allows you to see all of your inscope commissions in one single pane of view. The statements breakdown the entire commission structure from commission documentation, quarterly objectives, where you are to plan, and commission rate breakdowns. The platform directly integrates with Salesforce so you can see all of your opportunities listed, where there lead sources came from, and what status those opportunities are currently in. The platform is exceptionally intuitive and simply to navigate. There are also places to provide inquiries and download documentation of the commissions also. Overall, a great tracking system for a sales person to see their commissions in one single pane of view and understand where they are to plan professional and interpersonally.

Vantagens:

Single pane of view, ease of use, ability to see all commissions and where they were sourced from, the integration with Salesforce, and the commission plan breakdown and how they're being paid out.

Desvantagens:

User login information is not intuitively stored at the login screen. There are some extra steps needed in order to utilize SSO and that can be often difficult especially when you are managing multiple SaaS services.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

I love Captivate

Vantagens:

Not really sure what I like the most, my employees use it

I don't use it, I wish I could tell you but I don't

Alastair
Software Engineer, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

CaptivateIQ- One of the best Sales Commission Software

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

CaptivateIQ is a no-code SaaS platform that is an incentive compensation management (sales commission) solution. It helps enterprises to automate and improve the tough assignment of scheming, processing, and reporting commission. It effortlessly pulls data from Salesforce for the automatic processing of commissions, its dashboard is easy and enjoyable to work with and its customer support is top-notch.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the reporting can be time-consuming as the pages load slowly on CaptivateIQ and my CSM has promised optimization on that front.

Jeffrey
Energy Advisor, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Real time

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is super easy to use and gives you all the information you need for commission and bonus tracking. It sends emails to let you know where you are for the week or month. All the data is right in front of you on your screen and it’s awesome.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that this is real time Data that is updated regularly. You can see everything you need for your commissions and bonuses burn to date. It saves back-and-forth emails with management and payroll. It’s very nice to have in your pocket.

Desvantagens:

There is not much else that I can find negatively about this. A streamlined mobile app could be the icing on the cake.