15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do HubSpot Service Hub

Sobre HubSpot Service Hub

Mantenha a equipe organizada, crie soluções proativas para o cliente e mantenha o pulso na felicidade do cliente com o HubSpot Service Hub.

Saiba mais sobre o HubSpot Service Hub

Vantagens:

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

Desvantagens:

A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered).

Notas do HubSpot Service Hub

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O HubSpot Service Hub tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 158 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o HubSpot Service Hub antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (158)

Head of Marketing
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

4,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Josh
Josh
Co-Founder, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Hubspot Service Hub

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

Vantagens:

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

Desvantagens:

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Hailey
Sales Marketing Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best CRM product we used.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: I like how the product organization allows the attachment of offers. This keeps the record clean. I appreciate the possibility that everyone can see the ticketing area as well, instead of keeping it isolated to one person. The ticketing system is excellent, allowing me to prioritize and manage customer requests efficiently. The chatbot functionality is also useful – I can customize it to suit my business needs. Integration with other Hubspot tools like email makes it a pretty complete solution. Overall easy to use, has the features we needed, and most importantly is easy to customize to enable solid reporting.

Vantagens:

I love using ServiceHub to support my clients because it allows us to see the service at all levels: grainy and in the weeds as we work on each ticket for the client, then also at high altitude. 30,000 feet as we collect reports of the overall support experience. Of our customers. Additional features like feedback surveys are essential for measuring business success. I use Hubspot to manage requests and communicate via chatbots and I am very impressed with the platform. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and get things done quickly.

Desvantagens:

Frustrated when there is only one ticket holder or it is difficult to assign collaborators. Sometimes some people have to work on several projects and it is difficult to know who is doing what.

Sergio
Application Engineer, Espanha
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

HubSpot Service Hub is not a mature product - Stay away if you can

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: I am extremely disappointed.

Vantagens:

I like that it is connected with the CRM (which we use for sales and martketing). This is the main reason why we looked into it in the first place.

Desvantagens:

The Customer Portal that my customers see is very poor quality compared to similar tools. The interface is not customizable at all. You cannot even let the customer see in the overview of the tickets who is servicing his/her requests. I have found multiple bugs and I was told "We know. We do not have a timeline to fix this". Customers cannot even embed a picture in a message. The list could go on and on.

Thomas
Senior IT Developer, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

HubSpot Service Hub

4,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

HubSpot Service Hub is very easy to use and doesn't take a long time to grasp. All members of the team can use it no matter of technical knowledge.

Desvantagens:

It would be good to see more features brought to it such as allowing users to raise a ticket themselves straight in to Service Pipelines.. and then being able to have tracked email conversations with the user, through HubSpot, via the Ticket itself. This would keep it all under one place and not require us to use our email software separately and then update our tickets manually.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hubspot helps us manage and resolve tickets

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: It's fantastic that you can add tickets and information from other parts of the site. It's got straightforward menus and a plethora of straightforward reports. The ability to create distinct permission tiers is another feature I appreciate.

Vantagens:

I find it helpful that we have dashboards to track the outcomes of our efforts, both individually and collectively. Integration inside an organization is facilitated by the system's compatibility with other programs.

Desvantagens:

It can be time-consuming for Hubspot data to be imported into other programs. There are several nice to use dashboards, but they can be slow to load.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for tracking sales and tickets

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: HubSpot makes it simple to monitor key performance indicators, create actionable processes and surveys, and aggregate the results in a well-organized dashboard. This allows you to see where you excel and where you need more work.

Vantagens:

Using HubSpot's Service Hub is simple and straightforward. Numerous FAQ-answering video guides are available. These undoubtedly cut down on the amount of time spent communicating with support staff. However, the help desk is top-notch and always available. They're better than I could have hoped for.

Desvantagens:

As the size of your team grows, you'll need to buy more seats to keep everyone on the same platform. It would be fantastic if purchasing the platform didn't restrict you to a specific amount of seats.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall system for managing your customers that keeps constantly improving

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We started using Hubspot Service Hub overall when Hubspot presented their Chat feature. We have seen many improvements and new features have been implemented throughout the year so I'm positive it will become even greater tool in the future. Would recommend.

Vantagens:

Hubspot works well as an overall system for Customer Service. Chat, Help Center and Customer surveys are easily modifiable and there's constantly new features presented.

Desvantagens:

The Hubspot chat is still relatively new service and is missing some elements which would be beneficial in professional use(such as possibility to delete messages, the search function within chat is not always as user friendly as expected.)

Head of Marketing, Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've been working with Hubspot along with the rest of my team for 4 months and it's only getting better. There is a LOT to explore and it's so easy to have everything working together.

Vantagens:

Working with hubspot has made managing our customers much more easy. I have the ability to create surveys and see which users a replying, create automated messages, tag team members in tickets and more.

Desvantagens:

The ticketing feature is not as advanced as other services but it makes it easy when all contacts are in the hubspot CRM

Avaliador Verificado
Hardware, 201–500 funcionários

The new support

Vantagens:

Easy to use Implementing new functions constantly Great support Good SW integration

Desvantagens:

Mobile app not complete with all modules The ticket system is new and will need some developments

Liam
DIgital Marketing, Reino Unido
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Basic support system to easy get up and running

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Really easy to use and start operating as a small business was super helpful.

Desvantagens:

When you need additional features its going to cost you.

Sarah
Director of Organizing and Client Success, EUA
Partido político, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All your client data and conversations in one place!

Vantagens:

I love being able to have everything in one place - Deals, Contacts + Companies, Support Ticketing - it's made it easier for us to create external reports and to funnel info into Hubspot. The Slack integration is the best and helps make sure balls aren't getting dropped with workflows that trigger support notifications and tasks.

Desvantagens:

The tickets are a little difficult to navigate in terms of following the thread of an email conversation. This mostly impacts new support on-call staff who are trying to catch up on open tickets. It's not the easiest to get an idea of the issue and troubleshooting to date at a glance. Additionally, it would be nice if email conversations within Tickets were tied to Tickets a little more closely. When I reassign a ticket, I sometimes still get notified about the conversation even if I'm no longer the ticket owner. I have to go in and ALSO reassign the conversation to the new support person.

Abby
Customer Support, Canadá
Esportes, 51–200 funcionários

Hubspot Service Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The service team is fast to respond and there are multiple way to contact them - live chat, phone, email, call back etc.

Vantagens:

The live chat is helpful when you have a quick question, and they are very quick to respond! There is also a large knowledge base of articles to access in order to answer common questions. You can also track previous support tickets so you don't lose your conversation.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the live chat agents have a hard time understand my issue - usually this is only when there is a technical bug going on.

Nikki
Senior Manager of Customer Success, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy and intuitive + awesome customer support!

Vantagens:

Ability to see all information on our customers in one place, ease of use, self-service knowledge base articles, online academy courses, and customer support.

Desvantagens:

The Service Hub is a newer product they offer and the functionality of the product is limited. However, I have no double it will evolve over time. It still works for us, but I look forward to more advanced options in the future.

Ripley
Customer Success, Canadá
Esportes, 51–200 funcionários

AMAZING!!!!!!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our team loves using Hubspot because there are so many unique features and reports that make our lives so much easier!

Vantagens:

Hubspot is very responsive and provides excellent customer service! Whenever there is a bug or issue it is addressed immediately. Our company loves using hubspot for many reasons but mostly how user friendly it is and easy to navigate!

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful to have a form to fill out when we have suggestions/requests for feature updates/improvements!

Preya
Head of Support & Customer Success, Reino Unido
Software, 51–200 funcionários

HubSpot Knowledgebase - Really easy to set up and manage

Vantagens:

The HubSpot knowledgebase was really quite easy to set up from scratch. Having not set one up before the online prompts helped me get this up and running quite quickly. Clean lines and not over complicated to manage.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't allow a visitor to leave feedback if they found an article unhelpful. It would be great if it had a up-vote tool attached.

Consie
Business Development Executive and Sales Coordinator, Austrália
Materiais de construção, 11–50 funcionários

Ticketing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

Vantagens:

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Desvantagens:

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Mathew
Digital Marketing Specialist, Índia
Imprensa, 11–50 funcionários

A worthwhile choice.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Satisfactory.

Vantagens:

Hubspot is easy to use and has a robust support/helpdesk - always ready and happy to help with any queries.

Desvantagens:

Pricing. Hubspot is not the most affordable option out there.

Sam
Lead Technical Trainer, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great upgrade but key elements still missing

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The Hubspot KB looks nice, works well, and meets the needs of very basic users. But in order to really

Vantagens:

I'm using the BETA version of the Hubspot Knowledge Base solution. • The ability to change the visual appearance and a graphical element to the customer experience is very nice. Providing that you have some basic visual design skills, you can make the KB look pretty good. • It is very easy to use. • In spite of being in BETA, I haven't really come across any bugs or other issues.

Desvantagens:

The Hubspot Knowledge Base is still missing some critical elements: • The biggest feature missing (IMHO) is the ability to have articles appear in multiple locations. Currently, articles "live" in the category and section they are created. I would like to see a central article bank where you simply link out to the categories and sections you want to display the article in. This would allow centralized editing and improved organization for large KBs. • The lack of interactivity in the KB. This isn't necessarily a knock on the Hubspot KB but rather ALL KBs. I would like all KBs to behave more like content modern HTML5 content authoring platforms (think Articulate Rise or Easygenerator). Providing a customer experience like that would put this KB in a league of its own. • The ability to restrict areas of the KB to users based on various criteria (IP address, login access only, etc.) • There are only a 3-level hierarchy to the KB (categories, sections, and knowledge articles) which isn't quite enough. Five layers would have been nice. • Only the top layer of the hierarchy has a graphical interface. I would like to offer my end users tile menus several levels down the hierarchy. For example, if I have "Getting Started" and "Top Features" as my top level tiles, I would like the user to be able to a second tile menu the next level down in order to help them find what they are looking for more quickly. The ability to provide a VISUAL KB navigation experience is key in my opinion.

Erin
Admissions, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Neutral

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, it has been a fairly good experience. We don't use all the features, but the ones we do use are seamless and beneficial.

Vantagens:

Some of the services we really love! For example, the templates and sequences raise productivity and automate everything for you! Conversations and chats have been a huge hit on our website and people seem to love connecting this way. Also, the ability to set up meetings through Hubspot has made the process quicker and easier.

Desvantagens:

We did not enjoy the team inbox- it was confusing and we were unable to define who was actually responsible for the mails or had multiple people answering emails for the same contact. We also found the calling feature to have some issues, as it didn't work correctly with our office phones that required extensions.

Selena
Technical Support, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11–50 funcionários

Outstanding Product with High Quality

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Vantagens:

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

Desvantagens:

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Caio
Marketing Ops, Brasil
Rede de computadores, 201–500 funcionários

HubSpot Service is quite there

Vantagens:

I honestly think that the service hub is a great software and new hub from hubspot, since it's a new product it has a great ton of value. The most important things I believe would be the ticket and knowledge base, where you can have everything that your team is doing on tickets, even demands by the client and finally have a resource center to your whole team and your clients.

Desvantagens:

Although I like the knowledge base I feel it's quite limited. For once, our company just grew international, and we would need to have multiple Knowledge Bases on HubSpot, but we can only have one. The feedback surveys also are a great start, but it's limited as to how many questions I can do on a survey, sometimes I would need to question our client 3 times just so I would get the answers we need.

Arielle
Business Development, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Reviewing HubSpot Service Hub

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: HubSpot Service Hub overall is user friendly and makes it easy to organize your calls and tickets..

Vantagens:

The ticketing system makes it easy for you to organize and track customer calls, issues, and service requests. Tickets can also easily be assigned, prioritized, and categorized.

Desvantagens:

I have encountered some emails not being delivered, which has affected my email outreach in the past. I've also had some difficulties with integrating other applications.

Helen
Senior Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Hubspot Service Hub

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Easy to customise and make relevant to your business, easy for end users too.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate, especially as it has the same set up as the sales hub, making it an easy to implement addition to the tech stack. The fact that it comes with built in tools of inboxes, surveys, and the knowledge base, all with really easy implementation is a bonus as we would otherwise have to procure these externally and integrate them with Hubspot which would be time consuming and out of the box integrations or APIs are not always reliable, and time consuming.

Desvantagens:

Some basic UI could be improved in reporting. j

Joel
Customer Service Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Improvement over most

Vantagens:

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Desvantagens:

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Martin
Developer, Dinamarca
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Very useful product

Vantagens:

The product is pretty easy to use, efter it has been set up within your organisation. The tickets flow is very simple for everyone in the organisation to use, and the level of customisation makes the service hub very good.

Desvantagens:

The out of the box feature set is not very complete. The amount of custom setup, that has to be make within our organisation (and I assume many others) is pretty substantiel.