15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Channable

Otimização do feed de dados da ferramenta completa, conexões de API, conexões de pedidos, geração de anúncios de texto e integração de análises da Channable.

Saiba mais sobre o Channable

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. Also connects with all platforms that we need and use.

Desvantagens:

Limited amount of Master Rules that we can use for each feed.

Notas do Channable

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Channable tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 93 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Channable antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (93)

Daniel
Daniel
Head of E-Commerce, Áustria
Roupa e moda, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing software, even more amazing Support

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Amaging. Can´t stress this enough.

Vantagens:

The features and explanation you receive for each of the data fields is great. It makes it really easy to use. But most amazing is the support. They are so extremely helpful. I´ve never experienced anything like the people from this support. They really know what they´re doing and find solutions really fast. Whatever "problem" I´m not able to fix on my own they either fix it with me and explain how that works or they just call me back or send an email within a very short period of time (anything from 10 minutes to 2 hours) and will have solved it. No idea how they do it but I wish everyone I work with had a support department THIS GOOD. People tend to underestimate how important support is - Channable does not. They have an amazing software that lets you edit any piece of information and an extraordinary support.

Desvantagens:

Nothing at all. I like all the features and would only like to see more marketplace connections.

Falk
E-Commerce Manager, Alemanha
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários

A big Thanks to the Support

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The Overall Experience went from OK to Excellent, because the Technical Service were able to guide me threw the Process in my native language, so that I can replicate what we have done for Other Plattforms.Having the Abillity to call the technical support when having Issiues makes the difference from a 2-3 Star to a 5-Star Review, because It gives me the Confidence to Achive the goals we need to Solve with Channable.Without The Technical Support, It would Consume Way more Time and Energy.So Here a big Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for guiding me so well, full of ease and patience through the Process so that I can replicate it. That helped me a lot by Skipping Unnessesary Trial and Error!!!

Vantagens:

User Interface is clear and userfriendly. I were Able to quickly get an overview of the possibillities and Things that can be done. No Messed up UI with thousands of same looking buttons. Other Toole look and feel way more clunky like SAP.

Desvantagens:

The Rules and the Attribute Matching were not that self explainig, that I were able to upload a feed with a good Quality. To go threw The Channable Academy were Time consuming and did not resultet in giving me the exact information needed. But just 2 Days after I had a Very Good Call in German with a German speaking technikal support and we were able to Setup our. first Feed together, so now I know all the Steps Needed to upload feeds in a good quality to various plattforms.

Pavel
PPC consultant, Tchéquia
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

good helper for marketplaces.

3,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Great tool to tweak and tune your essential data feeds.

Desvantagens:

I was not very satisfied with the support

Tomas
Product Master, Tchéquia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A robust feed management tool with superb customer support

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Channable allowed us to expand on marketplaces there we previously had no ambitions of being on, and it gave us a lot of ideas to improve our clients' sales and efficiency.

Vantagens:

The robustness, swiftness, ease of use, and how powerful this tool is. It can do almost anything I imagine (sometimes much more) and if I have issues with anything, their customer support always saves the day inhumanly quickly.

Desvantagens:

We are only missing some kind of permanent or long-term data storage, but I realize that this is not the point of the tool. Moreover, it would be awesome if Channable could also work with conditions that have authority over all products at the same time (i.e. compare two products), but this would probably require a completely new tool to be developed. The only thing I really miss, which I think would be realistic to develop, is the ability to better work with duplicate and nested elements. Instead of coupling their values into one list, it would be awesome if maybe attributes could be used.

William
Digital Manager, França
Indústria têxtil, 2–10 funcionários

Highly satisfied

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Desvantagens:

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

há 4 anos

Hello William, Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us. Kind regards, the Channable team

Nils
Digital Advertising Specialist, Suécia
Fonte da avaliação

An integral part of my routine

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: An integral part of my weekly routine managing ecommerce clients and enhancing their product feeds.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, quick and competent support, time saving possibilites.

Desvantagens:

Some settings are hidden, or buried deep.

Philipp
Philipp
Senior Technical Product Manager, Alemanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Good feed management tool

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

1. Easy to use 2. Fast 3. Reliable 4. Can handle huge feeds easily

Desvantagens:

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo. 2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done) 3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc. 4. Import of JSON 5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

há 5 anos

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review. All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further. Kind regards, The Channable team

Ilyas
Online Marketing Manager, Alemanha
Atacadistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Big thank to [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: We had a problem with the change from the plugin to the app at Shopware 6 and synchronization problem with Facebook, but the phone support was excellent.

Vantagens:

That it is easily to set up and works with META!

Desvantagens:

It is very expensive for my opinion. We would also use it for Amazon (with Shopware 6), but it is currently not possible.

Yindee
Online Marketeer, Países Baixos

Channable review

4,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Channable is very user friendly and the support is great

Desvantagens:

not really anything, but sometimes i would like more options

Martin
Head of Ecommerce, Suécia
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Expensive but stabil

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Good and it feels stable which is a must when working with these kind of systems.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that I have the feeds per brand and base the new feeds on the main raw feed. Also it is easy to copy rules between the brand and feeds but the ability to have special rules for some feeds. Also the system is fast to work in.

Desvantagens:

Going from an other system I am missing some features that may be good to have. First off an overview of the items and data about them. And I am also missing the sync with GMC and Google Ads data that I can create special rules on.

Javier
ecommerce manager, Espanha

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gran producto y gran equipo de soporte

Vantagens:

La facilidad de uso y la lógica de las reglas

Desvantagens:

Se podría añadir una consola con la mensajería con los Marketplaces

Ruben
Marketeer, Países Baixos
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good for less complex feedmanagement

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Kind people, sometimes it takes some time to explain a issue

Vantagens:

Can be easy to set up for not-technical users

Desvantagens:

As a professional, I mis features other feedmanagers have. Also the flow of the configuration is nog logical in my (and other pros) opinion

Olga
Manager, Alemanha
Cosmético, 51–200 funcionários

Channable Support

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

I received a professional reply to all my questions. The support by [sensitive content hidden] was provided at the highest level

The Channable Support. Support is always propmt with the best solutions

Julian
Operations Manager, Países Baixos

Easy to use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Channable offers great customer service. In case of questions, they're easy to reach and most of the time have an instant solution.

Desvantagens:

So far, there are no things that I do not like or at least I can not come up with any of them right now.

há 5 anos

Hello Julian, Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to leave us a response! We are always happy to hear the experiences of our customers and even happier when they are as positive as yours! Kind regards, The Channable team

charlotte
General manager, Países Baixos

Great support

Comentários: Very positive

Vantagens:

Next to the product itself, the service is outstanding. The support team at Channable is great. No lead times, highly skilled people, supporting and friendly.

Desvantagens:

It takes a little time to get to know, all features.

MUHAMMAD
director, Reino Unido
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great software , excellent customer service

Comentários: great

Vantagens:

simplicity customer service vast integration

Desvantagens:

I like the software overall . its simple to integrate with less experience . Moreover channable offer first integration free

Davy
Davy
E-commerce consultant, Bélgica
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Awesome service

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

speed ease of use customer support stability

Desvantagens:

There are no real cons. I only miss the FBA order import.

há 5 anos

Hello Davy, Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are happy that you are having such a good experience. As for your con, you will be happy to hear that FBA order imports is on our development list and should be done by the end of this year! Kind regards, The Channable team

Silvia
E-commerce Manager, Armênia
Roupa e moda, 11–50 funcionários

Great Customer Support

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It's both user-friendly and possible to add customized rules and etc.

Desvantagens:

Less tutorials to add different work arounds. Weak integration features for Amazon - e.g. channable doesn’t recognize the shipping option customers choose (there is just a general title 'Amazon Shipment').

Tomas
Logistics Development Specialist, Eslováquia
Música, 201–500 funcionários

Muziker Review

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: My experience with Channable has been exceptional, from its user-friendly interface to its stellar customer support

Vantagens:

How user-friendly it is, the very responsive support team that always helps, and the speed of data.

Desvantagens:

I didn't find anything to complain about or dislike, and everything seems to be just as it should be.

Barend
Online Marketeer, Países Baixos
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good tool to optimise your feeds

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Since we are using channable the creation of rich feeds is way easier to set-up and to manage and optimise. A real time saver

Vantagens:

The fact that I can combine multiple data sources to create one rich feed and the feed preview function

Desvantagens:

The fact that the shopping campaign fuction is an add-on.

há 5 anos

Hello Barend, Thanks for your honest feedback. As we continue to improve the Channable tool, your opinion means a lot to us and the tool's development. We have shopping campaigns and other add-ons as optional to suit everyone's needs and customize your experience. Kind regards, The Channable team

Avaliador Verificado
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Need to have with lots of SKU's

Comentários: Great tool. If you run more than 100 SKUs you need this

Vantagens:

The ease of connecting feed variables to copy templates

Desvantagens:

It could be a bit more visual in terms of pre build drafts

Steven
Growth Hacker, Países Baixos
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Steep learning curve, but the customer support is here to help!

Vantagens:

Near unlimited integration options Best customer support I've personally experienced Graphic UI makes coding easy

Desvantagens:

At times, mandatory fields are falsely tagged as required. Sometimes the field mapping is outdated

Vera
Ecommerce Trainee, Portugal
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 201–500 funcionários

Review

4,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Customer service - We are grateful for your quick responses and proactive communication. Thank you specially to [sensitive content hidden] for help Staples in resolving a technically challenging issue.

Desvantagens:

So far I have nothig to say. You’re doing good, good job!

Mark
Director, Países Baixos

Perfect

Vantagens:

Easy to use and customer support. Quick responsie and very helpful

Desvantagens:

Nothing at all, perfect for me at the moment

Simon
Project Manger, Suíça
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários

Support is top notch

Comentários: -

Vantagens:

Very handy to use and if problems occur, the support is very helpful.

Desvantagens:

really nothing to mention here, Channable is really a good software