15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Envoke

Software canadense de email marketing compatível com CASL, com ênfase em segurança para ensino superior, setor público, ONGs etc.

Saiba mais sobre o Envoke

Vantagens:

Fairly easy to learn < 1 day. Excellent start-up support.

Desvantagens:

We use Envoke to manage our contacts database and email campaigns. So far, there is no element that I find myself disliking about the product in relation to how we use it.

Notas do Envoke

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Envoke tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 84 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Envoke antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (84)

Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários

Great Tool!

Vantagens:

Envoke functionality is great and fully meets our needs. I really appreciate the FANTASTIC customer support, the online documentation and the embedded helper information. This makes it very easy to create lists and filters, upload contacts, build templates and emails and schedule campaigns. We reduced production time significantly- it only takes a couple minutes to setup an email campaign! I also really like the AB testing functionality (very easy to use and very effective), the welcome autoresponders or how easy it is to resend to contacts who did not open. Highly recommend this tool!

Desvantagens:

New features are added all the time. This is much appreciated!

James
Redação e edição de texto, 11–50 funcionários

The Ultimate Canadian Answer for Newsletters and Contact Management

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: What works for one subscriber may not be for others. Customization is the key to handle different groups and Envoke makes it easy to cater to your target markets by creating collateral and content their users will find informational, interesting or newsworthy.

Vantagens:

More usable features than one can imagine. Everything is thought of and easily available. Don't like something or need a change or update the management team is very nimble and keen to help you and advance the system for all users.

Desvantagens:

It took a while to fully understand and utilize this elaborate system. And for a small business not fully ready to roll out there should be no charge up until you use it. It may cost some considerable expense to keep systems live for potential customers. But when they are ready to use it on a small or large scale it becomes highly addictive. Anyone who tests or tries it should be encouraged to use it more often rather than shut them down. Even a sample database of 100 subscribers could grow to thousands rather than risk hard earned users to opt-out and eventually go to the competition.

Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Stellar customer support, okay product

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

We chose Envoke because it's a Canadian company that was willing to engage with our procurement process, and could provide us with a customized service that allows us to connect mailing lists with segments of our internal contact databases. Their customer support is really stellar and they invest a lot in making sure that we know how to best use the tool.

Desvantagens:

The UI for creating and managing messages needs a refresh, and is based on a model where new messages are created from a template filled with dummy content that you swap out (rather than a UI based on providing a canvas and a drag-and-drop library of elements that fit with our design). Some of our users who've worked with Mailchimp and other services find this awkward. We work on an agency-type model, so there's one administrator account that manages over 50 'client' accounts, and the workflows related to this are tricky - it's not clear which client account you're in, you can't open (and compare between) multiple client accounts at the same time, and you can't set global preferences (ex. Analytics tagging ON by default, 'sent by Envoke' message OFF by default) that will automatically be applied to all new accounts. Giving a single (client) user access to multiple client accounts is also awkward, and means that some of our users have four or more different usernames for different Envoke accounts. Creating those user accounts involves some minor frustration with the workflow for creating and sending users their account credentials and passwords.

há 5 anos

Thank you for your comments. We have now included an option to view email activity per account in custom date ranges, which is helpful for agency-type accounts like yours. Displaying the current account name on all pages is now in development as per your feedback and we have also added your user management related thoughts to our "wishlist" which is reviewed by product management to help shape upcoming releases. Please don't hesitate to add additional comments any time.

Shelly
OT, Quality Improvement Lead, Canadá

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Envoke is great for healthcare!

Vantagens:

- Securely stored in Canada - Great functionality and easily customizable for different audiences - Excellent training resources - Exceptional customer service and technical support

Desvantagens:

- Takes a little while to get used to compared with other similar software, but once you do it's easy to use

Hector
It Supoort, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Great Email marketing software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We create news letters and marketing campaigns to hundred of customers in no time.

Vantagens:

Easy to establish graphic communication with your customers.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, I do not find anything missing or that I do not like.

Julie

Ridge Meadows Retired Teachers' Review of Envoke

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: We can now send out our messages to large groups instead of having to send them one at a time

Vantagens:

The ease of sending messages to multiple contacts all at one.

Desvantagens:

It is hard to add graphics to our messages to "spice them up"

Emily
Student Communications, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Great Product, Amazing Support!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: The product is great, but what's even better is the very accessible and responsive support team and resources that enable me to continually customize Envoke to suit my needs perfectly.

Vantagens:

Envoke is a communication tool rather than a marketing tool - this is unique when it comes to email campaign products. It fits our needs far better than any alternative product.

Desvantagens:

Some features are located in places that are not logical to me to find.

Karen
Manager, Canadá
Esportes, 51–200 funcionários

Excellent Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Much better than the previous software our company was using. Customer management and message design were easy to use. Customer support was excellent in helping achieve our goals.

Vantagens:

Customer management is easy to follow. Allows custom fields to be uploaded and dynamically included in messages. Excellent customization on message content. Quick and helpful support team.

Desvantagens:

No problems encountered while using the software. Maybe offer low-price/low-volume options on the pricing page for smaller businesses.

Paul W.
Paul W.
Founder, Owner & CEO, Canadá
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Update to my previous review - good stuff

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: They have been very good. I DID have an issue with being locked out (and no it didn't take 1 hour to solve) I was locked out for a while. I think it was a whole day (during a long weekend I seem to remember) but anyway, since then, they have been stellar. 5 stars.

Vantagens:

Many things i have said before. The ONLY one that plays to critical CASL laws and regulations and does so intelligently. So many manual features, you need to really study the site and tips to get it all down. Many options.

Desvantagens:

Design function could be improved but since we all do our own jpegs and load them as optimized images, it doesn't matter much generally. I would like to see a crossout text option for things like posting an OLD price of a product that needs to be crossed out. Above that, I still like the product for what it is and I will continue to use it.

Amelia
Communications Specialist, Canadá
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários

Very pleased with Envoke platform

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I enjoy that there is no commitment required. It is cost-effective and easy to use.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, streamlined to comply with brand standards, etc.

Desvantagens:

We are very pleased with our account and would recommend it to others.

Anderson
Vice President, Canadá
Imóveis comerciais, 2–10 funcionários

Have used their services for over 15 years and very happy with experience

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: No other way to send thousands of B2B emails and get the statistics that they have. Wish I had taken the CASL issue more seriously earlier in the process

Vantagens:

Well laid out and flexible for viewing several reports. Fast too. Easy to navigate. Reliable, only down once or twice in 15 years and I'm on it often during the day.

Desvantagens:

The save button on the contact screen isn't line up with the close button above it. The formatting in my newsletters is awkward...can't seem to get the line spacing right above and below an image.

Iroda
Sales agent, Canadá
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Positive review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I like using it, very user friendly

Vantagens:

Easy to use, won't see any cluttered information

Desvantagens:

Can't search specifics, it would be better if I could search my leads by their email

há 5 anos

Thanks for your feedback - there is in fact a search by email option for your leads! Clearly, we need to do a better job at making this easy to find in the interface:S We have sent an email with a screenshot to show you how to access the search by email option.

Rick
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Being new to electronic messaging and starting with Envoke was a great choice.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We were able to broadcast an email to thousands of our customers in less than 15 minutes.

Vantagens:

Once you get the feel for it, working with it becomes a joy versus a task. We can send out anything we wish in less time than we ever imagined.

Desvantagens:

There really are no cons other than the speed of uploading a picture could be a bit quicker. There were much fewer features when we first started but that has changed drastically in the past year as it is now so much more than an avenue to broadcast an email message.

Julia
Digital Communications Manager, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have been continually impressed by Envoke.

Vantagens:

The customer service is fantastic, very responsive and helpful. The software runs quickly and is intuitive to use.

Desvantagens:

Uploading lists took me a little bit to figure out as there's more steps involved than previous applications I've used.

há 7 anos

Thanks Julie, We're very appreciative of your kind words on our customer support and ease of use. We take our import functionality seriously as we want to keep our customer databases clean and CASL compliant. To do that we need to ask quite a few questions in the import process. That said, we are working hard to make it more user friendly and appreciate any specific feedback. For example, we're about to release a function that allows importing of multiple values in a single column. This saves a lot of time for anyone who needs to import many possible answers to a single question. Let us know if you have anything specific you'd like us to address!

Spencer
Clinic Administrator and Marketing Coordinator, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly, easy to integrate, great customer service. What more could you need?

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was an easy transition from mail chimp. The data is housed in Canada so we are above board with the technological regulations. The templates were easy to set up, and they actually look better then they did before. The content is much more organized with the ability to set up different subaccounts. The importing of contacts was quick and easy and I didn't have to worry about losing any valuable contacts through the transition. Great customer service whenever we had any issues. Top notch.

Vantagens:

The platform made it easy to keep all of our different email campaigns organized. We have multiple groups in our organization that send email campaigns and it's nice to be able to have different subaccounts to keep all the different content separate and organized. There's many customizable features with the messages so all of our email campaigns look really appealing and sleek.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I've come across with envoke was not being able to have mutiple users in the same message editing it. If one person exits the message you might lose the work done by another.

Louise
Communications Advisor, Canadá
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love the product -- and service is top-notch

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I would highly recommend Envoke. Great product and the support is exceptionally responsive.

Vantagens:

We use the email portion, which is easy to learn and use. The WYSIWYG editor is intuitive, but you also have full creative control if have access to Dreamweaver.

Desvantagens:

The only downside in my experience is the absence of A/B testing.

Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários

Great Canadian option

Vantagens:

Overall does what you need for mass email software with decent amount of features. Easy to import and manage contacts. Creating and sending out campaigns is easy and quick to do. Creating forms to capture emails is straightforward.

Desvantagens:

The interface design could use a bit of a refresh, but it's functional. There could be more templates and it could be easier to set global styles.

Nadia
Web Support Analyst, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Great product for newsletters

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've been using Envoke for a long time and every time I have a question, their support team is always there to help. The waiting time is usually less then specified in chat and they even can provide a video instruction customized for your needs. I have all the tools I need to create nice templates for my newsletters and analyze the statistics of clicks afterwards.

Vantagens:

- Intuitive interface; - Great support; - Nice statistics; - Wide variety of available tools.

Desvantagens:

Updates too frequent and require adaptation each time

há 3 anos

Thank you for your nice review! We understand that there are many updates and changes need getting used to. The updates happen to improve functionality so overall we believe many updates in the right direction are helpful. If you need help adapting to a new feature you can always ask us via chat or book a video call. Have a great day!

Girma
Senior Software Developer, Canadá

Educational System

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Verygood

Vantagens:

The support and easy of the Envoke GUI and the technical support is excellent !!!

Desvantagens:

I can say the GUI could have been better in particular after a search screen is selected with values

Brandon
Marketing Strategist, Canadá
Automotivo, 201–500 funcionários

Envoke for email marketing

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Very positive from the actual product to the support.

Vantagens:

Very easy user-interface to create engaging, unique email campaigns. No coding knowledge required.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more mobile focussed email designs.

Marc
Marketing Manager, Canadá
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Envoke is an awesome platform to manage our campaigns!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: An easy to use interface and a team and envoke happy to help!

Vantagens:

I love the ability to customise and maintain my campaign database. My email signups are in a great, easy to use database as well!

Desvantagens:

First off, I'm averse to change, in any form! So the user interface overhaul about a year ago made me nervous, but after an hour of playing around, it was WELL worth it!

Project Manager, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Envoke - it just works!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall, easy to use, good online tutorials. Excellent guidance and help from the Envoke team.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Customizable templates. Reliable scheduling for email send outs. Access to informative analytics to know if we're reaching our subscribers.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about Envoke at this time.

Marlon
Communications Officer, Canadá
Segurança pública, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great platform for regulators/member organizations

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Mandatory emails.

Vantagens:

Canadian-based and it allows mandatory emails for members.

Desvantagens:

The columns for building emails is restrictive

Marketing Manager, Canadá

CASL Compliance

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Envoke sales people were the exactly on target with the amount of attention. Not too pushy, but always available to assist. And, if I ever have questions, I get my problems resolved quickly. But, mostly, it's pretty simple to use.

Vantagens:

I liked that my emails look professional and that it's easy to use. I love that it's low cost. Most importantly, it makes compliance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation easy.

Desvantagens:

I'd like to see more font options so that I could match my branding.

Amanda
Administrator, Canadá
Papel e produtos florestais, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use and Canadian made

Comentários: Its been excellent

Vantagens:

price was within budget and tech support is on point

Desvantagens:

not as many templates to choose from compared to other companies