15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Amio

O Amio é uma plataforma de IA de conversação para criação de assistentes virtuais.

Saiba mais sobre o Amio

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Amio tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 13 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (13)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Amio antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (13)

Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários

Good app, excellent service

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I found chat bot application easy to use. In addition, they have helped not only with application - also shared their experience and gave some tips on copywriting, making bot user-friendly to our clients, etc.

Desvantagens:

It had some minor flaws and bugs – but hey, which application doesn’t? Most importantly Amio team were always there to provide a quick fix.

ano passado

Great to hear, Viktoras, that you find our tool intuitive. We are working hard to bring all bugs to 0. Let us know what are the major bugs, we should focus on.

Tomáš
Vedoucí týmu, Tchéquia
Bancos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Best Conversational AI for Customer Support Center

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I appreciate the flexibility of Amio. I was also impressed how fast they're delivering requested features.

Vantagens:

I value the most the ease of defining answers for customers' questions that should be automated. The editor is as simple as answering the question as we are used to. However, creating a complex structure with conditions or slightly different answers for different messaging channels is an option too. The biggest value for me and my team is an integration to Genesys and the ability to automate all messaging channels we provide a support on. I cannot imagine to provide such a high quality support without Amio anymore.

Desvantagens:

Didn't find anything. Didn't find anything.

ano passado

Thanks, Tomáš for your kind words.

Ludvík
Customer Care Specialist, Tchéquia

Powerful Chatbot Tool with Exceptional Analytics

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Amio's software excels in providing a comprehensive and user-friendly experience for building and managing chatbots for e-commerce. The platform's analytics are a standout feature, offering a high-level view of the bot's performance and allowing you to drill down into specific conversations for deeper insights. This is extremely valuable for optimizing the bot's responses and enhancing the overall customer experience.

Desvantagens:

While the tool's analytics are excellent, there is room for improvement in the presentation of data - namely the export. :-)

Tijana
Reservations and Customer Service Team Leader, Sérvia
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Amio Review

4,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

I like that the software is easy to use and their team is always ready to help. It benefits us by reducing the workload on the customer service requests and collecting leads that we can convert to customers later on.

Desvantagens:

Can’t think of anything here at the moment.

há 8 meses

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve both product as well as customer success. 😉

Alexander
eCommerce Manager, Tchéquia
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

Simplifying E-commerce Chatbots

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Amio makes it incredibly easy to set up e-commerce chatbots with its user-friendly templates and AI/GPT integration. The chatbot handles most common questions seamlessly, and the integration of product feeds ensures that the chatbot remains current with up-to-date product information. This combination provides an excellent customer experience while saving time and effort on manual responses.

Desvantagens:

While Amio covers most questions well, there are occasional instances where further training may be required for niche or complex inquiries.

Michal
Marketing Consultant, Tchéquia
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The Amio Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It helps my client handle the customer requests and allows them to focus on more complicated requests.

Vantagens:

I enjoyed working with Amio and using their solution. The team was efficient and helped me and my client with the onboarding process well. I would definitely recommend it to other users that are looking for an AI chatbot on their website.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to say here at this point. "Powered by Amio" label cant be removed

ano passado

Thanks Michal for your feedback and continues sharing of Amio with your customers.

Viktor
Commercial Director, Tchéquia
Hotelaria, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Reviewing Amio

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I like their proactive outreach. It really made an impact on the numberof total bookings we made. That's a really important thing in ourbusiness.

Desvantagens:

Nothing comes to mind here. We are full satisfied.

ano passado

Great to hear that a chatbot proactive outreach is increasing the conversion!

Michal
CSS, Eslováquia
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

The Amio Review

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

With Amio, we benefit from an easy-to-use email editor and robust analytics that enhance our email bot. This combination simplifies customer interactions and provides insights for continual improvement, making our email automation process both efficient and effective for customer support.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I can think of at this moment.

há 8 meses

Thanks, Michal for sharing your experience with Amio email bot. 👍

Tomas
CPTO, Tchéquia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amio helped us automate our customers requests

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Possibility of automations for customers and saving time of our customer care specialists so they can take care about important cases of customers issues.

Desvantagens:

So far nothing I would mention. This company serves us what we expected

Vladimir
IT Executive, Sérvia
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários

Amio Review

5,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

I liked the easy onboarding process, high amount of collected leads and the help with customer service. It is benefitting us by automating a lot of our support requests and collecting leads from our webchat.

Desvantagens:

Right now I can't think of anything to put in this field.

há 10 meses

Happy to support you with getting higher online conversions. ✌️

Wenn
Customer Care Manager, Tchéquia
Roupa e moda, 51–200 funcionários

Reviewing Amio

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We haven't been using Amio for too long but so far, we're satisfied with the product.

Vantagens:

I like that Amio helps with the customer support workload and can help customers in multiple languages.

Desvantagens:

After business hours, customers cannot leave their contact information and have to contact us again via email or phone.

ano passado

Thanks for your feedback. I am passing your request regarding customers' info outside of business hours to our product team. They should reach you soon to discuss the details.

Gergo
CC assistant, Hungria
Roupa e moda, 201–500 funcionários

Review of Amio

Vantagens:

The solution was fast to set-up. I find the analytics veryinsightful and I felt like the onboarding process was done flawlesslyl byAmio's team.

Desvantagens:

Nothing I can think of yet :) I will let you know if we encounter any.

����

Nevena
Customer Care Team Leader, Tchéquia

Review of Amio

Vantagens:

It was very easy to set up, onboarding was nicely done and their success team is very helpful.

Desvantagens:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

ano passado

Thanks Nevena for sharing your experience.