The best import/export tool for QuickBooks Desktop on the market!

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Kyle H.
IT Director
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Using the tool is relatively easy, once you learn about the import options and how to create templates for imports. When you get stuck, they have plenty of online videos and support articles to explain everything. If you still can't figure it out, their tech support team is top-notch. While it would be nice to pay a one-time fee instead of paying an annual subscription, that seems to be the pricing model everyone is using these days. But, the cost is still well worth it when I consider how many hours it has saved me compared to entering invoices and bills the old method. I'm still surprised that QuickBooks hasn't added an option to let you create and invoice and add payment for that invoice on a single screen. I realize that doesn't reflect the real-world process of how it's supposed to work - but we often end up entering invoices and payments all at once. But, none of that matters. Now, I can import one month's worth of invoices and payments all at once! No more carpel tunnel syndrome!

Vantagens: This product has everything I need to automate the import, export, modification and deletion of QuickBook Desktop Pro records. I spent over a week evaluating every tool in this category, and this was the best one. Hands down! I like that it has a modern interface (it's similar to Windows 10 applications not a Windows 95 application, like some of the other tools out there). And, the application is easy to navigate and use - with built in help and context clues (question marks that you hover over to tell you what an option is for). I also liked that the import templates use header names that match the names used in QuickBooks Desktop. This is not the case with many of the competitor products, which have template where the headers are a bit cryptic. I have also been impressed with their technical support. During regular hours, I can quickly get connected immediately to someone via chat. If I submit a ticket during after hours, they always get back to me within a few hours after they are open for business.

Desvantagens: There are only a couple of features (which I am hoping they can fix in their next release) that I don't like. When trying to export records for a give date range you are required to use the calendar pop-up window to select the dates. I would prefer to also have the option to enter the dates by typing them in. Also, when exporting records the have built-in time periods (Lat 7 days; Last 30 days; Last 90 days; Last year) you can select from. I am hoping they add the option to export "All records". There is a way to export all records, but that requires me to enter the dates (e.g., 1/1/1900 - 12/31/2200). Because I am using this tool to update ALL of my QuickBooks records, having a feature that allowed me to export all records would make this process quicker.

Life Changing Product

Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Shea T.
Bookkeeper
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: SaasAnt Transactions has changed the way I look at problems in my work. It's so useful and powerful that it has inspired me to learn new and interesting ways to use Excel, then, in turn, those skills have allowed me to get even more out of SaasAnt Transactions. We have been able to create efficiency in a number of repetitive tasks using a combination of Excel and SaasAnt. I have cut the time I spend to enter one client's weekly income from 4 hours to about 2, and have turned Payroll Allocations from a 2 hours process to a half hour. I can't imagine going back to a world without SaasAnt. Our firm was hesitant to use other Import tools as they were very expensive, and we weren't sure we would get the full value out of them. We use SaasAnt for pretty much every client we have in QuickBooks Online now, since SaasAnt is so affordable and easy to scale.

Vantagens: The ability to import pretty much any type of information that exists in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to map existing reports to fields in QuickBooks Online.
The ability to save mappings to use over and over again.
Support that knows their product.
Import, Export, and Delete features all rolled into one product.

Desvantagens: There is a learning curve to using the software, for sure. You need to understand how it imports different transactions types and list items differently. You may have issues with duplicate accounts or other list items if you aren't careful to verify and validate your data.

SaasAnt, save time and money

Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Kelly L.
Budget Analyst
Contabilidade, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Very satisfied, worth the money

Vantagens: 1. Very user-friendly;
2. Same us a lot of time;
3. The customer service team is awesome, always answer my questions on time and solve the problem;
4. Best QB transaction software I can find

Desvantagens: Hope it could be faster. Provide more functions, for example, link to Amazon, Walmart, eBay account and create PO automatically.

All in one Quickbooks transaction tool

Avaliado em 29/07/2019
Arthur D.
CTO
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: This application does it all, import, export and deletes Quickbooks transactions. It has multiple mappings and the ability to customize the mapping of excel spreadsheets to make importing of data into Quickbooks an ease. You have the ability to replace, ignore or modify list based on your import.

Desvantagens: The time it takes to import large sums of data.

If you need to access Quickbooks data you need this software

Avaliado em 01/07/2019
Jeff C.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Excellent. When I had a problem trying to overwrite data customer support stepped in and got me going in the right direction.

Vantagens: Ease of use and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It allows for easy export and import of QB data. If you make a mistake during an import you can go back in and delete it.

Desvantagens: I wish that file export filters allowed the user to filter on the person who created and/or last modified the transaction.

Great Product

Avaliado em 10/08/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Moving data efficiently from spreadsheets into Quickbooks.

Vantagens: Very easy to use; lots of templates; responsive customer support

Desvantagens: I have not had any issues or challenges with this software.

Excellent product!

Avaliado em 15/07/2019
Hillary H.
Agricultura, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I love that I don’t have to type everything in. I have been using saasant for several months on the online quickbooks and just switched to desktop. This was the deciding factor. I could not go back to manual entry!

Desvantagens: It’s a little pricy but worth it in the long run IMHO.

Great for catch up clients

Avaliado em 29/07/2019
Sarah C.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Time saver for batch entries and great for doing exports

Desvantagens: There is no payroll transactions upload.

Excellent shortcut for retrieving, adding, and deleting transactions

Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Andrew M.
Accountant
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has been very helpful in transferring business data and cleaning up information.

Vantagens: Ease of use: the templates made it very easy to organize and upload data
Capabilities: it was very useful to be able to extract data, edit it, and upload it

Desvantagens: When uploading and encountering errors, it can take some time to figure out the error and find the best way to fix them.

Great Product & Great Support

Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Jonathan L.
Controller
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have recently implemented a new company system that will allow us to upload A/R & A/P files to QuickBooks. We chose SaasAnt as it is a great product and very simple to use. This has saved us a lot of time and energy in our workload.

Vantagens: I really like the ease of use of this product.

Desvantagens: The limited available number of users allowed.

Great Product

Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Wendi B.
CFO
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Product works exactly as described.

Vantagens: Easy to export data from old accounting system for import into QB Enterprise using this software.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I dislike about this software.