15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Kartra

Uma maneira extremamente fácil de criar todo o seu negócio online (sem contratação de desenvolvedores, web designers ou integradores de sistemas).

Saiba mais sobre o Kartra

Vantagens:

Everything ties together. So much time and money saved.

Desvantagens:

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive.

Notas do Kartra

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,0
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Kartra tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 162 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Kartra antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (162)

Tracy
President/CEO
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Kartra has revolutionized my businesses

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo

mês passado

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us Tracy! We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform to be an excellent all-in-one solution after exploring various alternatives. It's fantastic to know that you've enjoyed the support you received and that you appreciate the ease and design capabilities of our page designer. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're delighted to have you as part of our Kartra community.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher, Colômbia
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

The Definitive Solution for your Online Business

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This platform has made my life much easier. It's like someone read my mind and created an all-in-one marketing solution that covers all my needs. The 360-degree analytics are detailed and insightful, and the affiliate management and integrated payment method are super convenient.

Vantagens:

I love how it allows me to build and manage my entire online business without needing to hire a team of developers or designers. The professionally designed templates are impressive, and the expertly pre-written text saves a lot of time and effort. It's like having an entire marketing team working for me!

Desvantagens:

The only thing I could say that's less favorable is that, with so many features included, it can take some time to learn how to use everything.

mês passado

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Kartra! It's fantastic to know that our platform has helped streamline your online business operations and provided you with a comprehensive marketing solution. We understand that mastering all the features may take some time, but we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for your valuable feedback, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform to better serve your needs.

Benedict
Benedict
Chief Psychologist, Singapura
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários

All-in-One Marketing Solution and more

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

As I am running boutique consultancy, we are a very lean team. Having Kartra allows us solve areas like Landing pages, Creating lead magnets and freebies to capture new leads, nurture our database regularly, filter according to engagement and interest in our leads, allowing us to run very targeted campaigns to drive conversions. We have also used Kartra to build a new product, through acychronous elearning via membership sites. We also built an employee wellness solution just using Kartra's existing features. We are very happy users of Kartra and advocates of it. The templates and constant improvement to the software inspires confidence that it is not a "dead" product. So well done to the team

Desvantagens:

The pricing is not the cheapest. When you want to move to Kartra, you will ideally want to eliminate existing subscriptions to solutions such as website builders, email automation, form capture, membership sites, etc etc. All works well, except Calendar feature. I am still subscribed to Calendly because it is stable and works very well for us. We wish the calendar feature in kartra can be reliable and stable, without missed appointments. Having said that, considering all the other software solutions that I can drop because of Kartra, I have gotten my value from it.

há 5 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We appreciate your positive feedback on its versatility and impact on your boutique consultancy. We understand your concern about pricing and the Calendar feature, and we'll continue working to enhance and improve our offerings. We're thrilled to have you as a happy user and advocate.

Breann
Coach, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Kartra has it all, but it is a bit clunky.

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, it helped me a ton! I am impressed with the number of features, but I do believe pricing tiers are a bit overzealous. Support was always very helpful. There are a few funnel builders listed in their marketplace I wouldn't recommend, and if you pay through Kartra and need a refund, they may not help you get it back.

Vantagens:

I love that it has freaking everything! Calendar, surveys, checkout, emails, pages, websites, and more! Full marketing system for sure! They had great lead tracking/triggers/automations. Behavior-focused scoring was cool! Tracking every point of engagement with leads is great, too. Very detailed as a CRM. Very lead-focused.

Desvantagens:

It is a bit clunky and old-fashioned looking. I don't know how else to word this, but it could use a brand upgrade for sure. Not that that really matters, I am just highly visual. They were constantly blacklisting people and i had to send frequent requests to remove people from the list. Triggers didn't always perform. For example, I created an email funnel for a quiz and wanted to send different emails for different quiz results, this was nearly impossible to do. It was easy for me to set up and use, but many friends i referred had a hard time understanding the platform.

há 3 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We've taken your input seriously and have undergone significant renovations and user experience improvements since your review. We invite you to revisit Kartra again and experience the new look and ease-of-use firsthand.

Patricia
Patricia
Director, México

All in one

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I started without knowing anything and confused with so many offers on the market, because you can have an app to automate, another for crm, another to store your videos, another for web pages, here you have it all and without knowing anything, it is very intuitive and the tutorials get you out of problems or doubts.
I liked it a lot especially not having to open several apps and do everything from here, and the price seems very fair. I started paying the basic membership and now I have a higher one because I have had results.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Vantagens:

As the advertisement says, Kartra is a platform that has everything you need, landig page, sales letter templates, blog, webinar, etc. You can manage your leads, do email marketing, capture leads, automate and you only pay for one platform and everything is concentrated there.

Desvantagens:

The email marketing has areas of opportunity, it is efficient but the data import sometimes takes more time than you would like, the configuration screen is not so practical, although after a while you get used to it and it works very well.

há 3 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! It's great to hear that you find our all-in-one platform intuitive and effective for managing your business needs. We appreciate your feedback. We truly listen to every customer as we continually make improvements. Your satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director, Colômbia

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

OK software, awful support and you're locked in for life!

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I was an early user of Kartra and had great expectations. They have added some nice features through time, but they changed their support policies about 2 years ago, and now I'm stuck with them. They used to be quite friendly, now they response as a typical call center, they are never wrong, and they are never ever loose. Software is OK, but has several design flaws, most which have not been fixed. I love when companies where I am a client win and make profit, as this makes sure they will grow and become better. This is not the case for Kartra, and I'm so deep in now, that looking for another provider is almost impossible. I really miss the Kartra from their first year or so!

Vantagens:

The idea behind Kartra is amazing: a one stop for all your marketing and lead generation needs. In this sense, it has many features, so you won't need to be paying many providers, just one, for most of your needs.

Desvantagens:

Support is just awful! As an early user, I used to love their support, as I'm a proactive user with a tech background, and they were quite open to new ideas and had a very "let's see what's the issue". However, about 2 years ago, this changed. Every time you contact them, it's the typical big tech call center answer "it's not on our end, it has to be an issue on your side". They never take responsibility, and they always win. for example, in the basic plan at $100, they offer 50 GB of "bandwidth" each month. However, every new cycle your bandwidth starts automatically starts at whatever hard drive space you're using. For example, if you have 30 GB of files, at the beginning of the month, the bandwidth meter doesn't reset to 0 GB, but to 30 GB. This makes no sense, and in fact, this is not "bandwidth". I decided to give up on trying to reach support, as they are perfect, they don't admit this issue, and they also tend to give condescending responses.

há 3 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered with our support and service in the past. Since your review, we've made significant improvements, including implementing world-class 24/7 support to assist our customers every step of the way. Additionally, we've addressed issues such as limits, ensuring all users have unlimited bandwidth now. We value your feedback and would love the opportunity to show you the improvements we've made. Please feel free to reach out to our team at any time. We're confident that you'll be delighted with the improvements!

Marvin S.
CEO, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 11–50 funcionários

Why we selected KARTRA

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Vantagens:

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Desvantagens:

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

há 3 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're thrilled to hear that it has been a game-changer for you. We're continuously working to make the platform even better and appreciate your support as a beta tester and customer. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, we're here to listen!

Joane
CEO and Brand Strategist, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Not for me!

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I did not have the greatest experience with Kartra at all... their system was backwards and cluncky and their customer support was non existent. I had reached out to them for weeks without a response and then after I disputed their charges on my credit card, then finally someone reached out to ask me ask me to drop the dispute as they were going to offer me a full refund. I found it super expensive for what you get and the lack of customer support.

Vantagens:

I like the "all-in-one" solution so that I didn't have to try to piece a bunch of other tools together through Zapier.

Desvantagens:

Initially, I was so excited about Kartra, and then the more I used it the more I disliked it. It was super clunky to design in. Funnels were difficult to create as everything worked backwards. And the customer support was horrible!

há 6 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you encountered with Kartra. Your feedback is important, and we appreciate your honesty. Please know that we are actively listening and are committed to making improvements based on your insights.

André
André
Writer, Brasil

Automations, Great Templates and Features

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Desvantagens:

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

há 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback! We're excited to share that since your review, we've integrated WebinarJam directly into Kartra, making it a seamless core feature. Now, there's no need to add on a separate webinar feature. We hope you enjoy this enhanced experience and continue to find value in Kartra's offerings.

Yassine
Yassine
ceo, Marrocos
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The perfect tool to launch an MVP in few hours

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use kartra to quickly launch an MVP for a business idea or a landing page to collect leads, the premade templates make the website creation super easy and fast without compromising the end result. I also use the kartra API to integrate the websites I have hosted on kartra with other services like google sheet and slack.

Vantagens:

Kartra has a lot of great premade templates that can be edited by simply dragging and dropping elements to come up with the desired design that I have in mind, it can be used to create funnels also multi-page websites. Kartra integrates with a variety of payment gateways which is a must for eCommerce businesses like mine.

Desvantagens:

There’s a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but thankfully I was able to find a lot of video tutorials about it online and I quickly got used to it.

há 3 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has been instrumental in quickly launching your MVP and streamlining your website creation process. It's great to know that our premade templates and integrations have been beneficial for your eCommerce business. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way!

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Vantagens:

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Desvantagens:

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

há 3 meses

Thank you for your review! We've made significant improvements since your last review, including the introduction of our new Real-Time Funnel Analytics feature. We'd love for you to come back and give Kartra another try. We're confident you'll be impressed with the enhancements we've made!

Owner / Managing Director, Reino Unido

I'm falling in love!

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found major issues any yet....

Ashley
CEO, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing software, but has lots of kinks

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I use Kartra on a daily basis. My entire business is hosted on this platform. I have used it for years and have found lots of pros and cons. For pros: you can do just about everything on here. It does my email marketing, hosts my full website, hosts calendars, surveys, my program membership / modules, it processes payments and manages payment subscriptions, I mean it truly has it all. They have multiple avenues of support, you can email, chat, or join the Facebook group to get help. It also has lots of opportunity for customized coding to truly build out the site of your dreams if you need it. Kartra truly combines about 10 different softwares all in one.

Desvantagens:

Again, after using this software for years, I've come to find lots of pros and cons. The biggest con that I have is the aesthetics, which may sound silly, but in comparison to its biggest competitor, Kajabi, Kartra really takes the L on this one. Everything is blocky, dark, clunky, takes forever to find what you need, and overall just not a user friendly experience. The other con is how absolutely difficult it is to use some of the features, specifically building a website/page and sequences. The last con is the customer service - I prefer using the chat option to get real-time support, but 98% of the time they can't actually help you on chat. They'll take your inquiry and submit it as a "ticket" where they'll respond to via email the next day. Again, may not be a huge deal, but for some issues I've had in the past it's been a very big deal because I need real time help. They used to be able to help you via Chat but now it's all email, which is frustrating.

Bobby
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 2–10 funcionários

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Vantagens:

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Desvantagens:

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Avaliador Verificado
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Packed with features but Kartra isn't for everyone

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been working with Kartra for more than 18 months on nearly daily basis. It was a learning curve in the beginning but after a week or two I had a good grip of what was possible to create.
I still believe Kartra is a great system IF you make use for all the goodies that are built in. If you are interested in learning how Kartra can make your business prosper, it will be well worth the money and the effort. But do not think that Kartra is like a magic lamp. You can not just pay for it, rub it for a while and expect that it will make you a fortune. You have to invest in yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
I recommend you to try and see for yourself what you think and how it could work for you and your business. I wish you the best of luck.

Vantagens:

All-in-one system with website (?), funnels, automations and email marketing

Desvantagens:

After more than 18 months with Kartra I still haven't come to turn with Kartras Page Builder. For me it's a very slow process to create the look and feel I would like to achive. I have been working with many other page builders and might be spoiled (?) with the possibility to make the page content almost pixel perfect. I love (LOVE!!!) the possibility to make automations, build email sequences, track leads and their behavior on sites but if the way to create content to show the leads there is no need to have super great automations in the background.

mês passado

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Kartra. We're glad to hear that you've found value in its features, particularly in automations and email sequences. Your insights are invaluable as we continuously work to enhance our platform. We're committed to providing comprehensive support and resources to help users leverage Kartra effectively for their businesses.

Avaliador Verificado
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Not easy to use and very expensive

3,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall, it is very expensive, and I have found an all-in-one platform that is far easier to use. It is more aesthetic, not so masculine looking, fast, and easy to make changes and adjustments. It also costs a fraction of Kartra's cheapest package.

Vantagens:

Initially, I liked that it is all in one platform and that I can have all my business under one roof.

Desvantagens:

Kartra has a very long learning curve. For those who have never used an all-in-one platform, this was very difficult to learn, and many features are not that intuitive, including the design. It takes a long time for it to update changes so you spend time sitting there waiting for it to complete saving your work. The blocks and elements are very big and reducing them takes a lot of time.

há 6 meses

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Kartra, your feedback is valuable. We appreciate your honesty and understand the challenges you've faced, especially with the learning curve and design aspects. Your insights are guiding our ongoing efforts to enhance user-friendliness and efficiency

Jennifer
Owner, Canadá
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Why I am in love with Kartra

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Transformational! I am building an affiliate program and I will promote Kartra to all my members. Very, very useful tool. I really love this app. Well done and thank you so much for all you. Keep it up!

Vantagens:

It does everything I need, it is a basket of tools. I love baskets of tools, they make me more effective. Kartra does so much that I had to grow into the app. As time has passed and I have understood my client better Kartra has become more effective for me. I am a hair coach and have spent the last two years learning how to care for my tribe online. I purchased Kartra even before I understood all its functionalities, that is how much I can see the opportunities Kartra provides. Maybe I don't know enough, however, I feel Kartra is the absolute best app basket around. Every time I look at other apps I just keep coming back to Kartra.

Desvantagens:

The font colour on the dashboard is too light, hard for my 54 year old eyes and I can only zoom in so much. If I could change that I would.

Rob
CFO, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

survey

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

Vantagens:

The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Dean
Principal, EUA
Escritório executivo, 2–10 funcionários

Best holistic solution

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Vantagens:

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Desvantagens:

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Olivia
Content Marketing Manager, Filipinas
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários

All-in-One Solution for Online Business

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Kartra is a comprehensive platform with a variety of tools for online marketing and sales. It's user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it perfect for non-techy users. The built-in automation and analytics are a big plus.

Desvantagens:

The pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses, and some of the more advanced features may require additional support to set up and use effectively. The design options for website templates are also limited.

há 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you find Kartra comprehensive and user-friendly, with valuable automation and analytics. We hope that the all-in-one platform allows you to cancel other subscriptions, saving you hundreds of dollars each month!

Richard
Senior Partner, Reino Unido
Mídia digital, 2–10 funcionários

Time Saving Software Platform

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Vantagens:

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Desvantagens:

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Boss, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Vantagens:

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

Desvantagens:

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Chad
Chad
owner, Canadá

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

By far my favorite clickfunnel like product

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: overall kartra is amazing, it has some flaws in the software but it is amazing for the price and very easy to work around!

Vantagens:

has so many features included at the base price, where other products have them behind expensive pay walls

Desvantagens:

there aren't many bad aspects of this software, the only thing I don't like is they have specific viewing profiles for pages for computers, tablets, and phones which don't always effectively translate between one another. IE it looks amazing on desktop but terrible on phones

Liliane
Commercial assistant, Burquina Faso
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários

Kartra review

4,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

I like this software because it's easy to use and configure. I particularly like the way it lets me create destination pages.

Desvantagens:

I find its price rather high for this kind of software

há 5 meses

We're glad to hear you find Kartra easy to use and configure. We understand your pricing concern and appreciate your feedback. We hope that our dedication to innovation and continuous addition of new features ensures that the value exceeds the cost. Thanks again for your feedback, we value every voice.

Laura
Business Owner, Nova Zelândia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

One tool for almost everything in your online business

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

Vantagens:

I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

Desvantagens:

There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

Damien
CEO, Reino Unido
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

Kartra Review

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are not really using it at the moment.

Vantagens:

The best thing about Kartra is that it integrates so many things into one package. Email delivery rate also seems to be good although we have limited data.

Desvantagens:

It's very difficult to navigate. The UI is very poor and unintuitive. This is why we are not really using it and likely we will cut it as soon as I can find a better alternative. It desperately needs a way to search and find the emails that you have written in the autoresponder sequence. Its utterly painful trying to find certain emails in the sequence to edit them and specific landing pages. The overall structure of Kartra is a mess.

mês passado

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Kartra. We appreciate your acknowledgment of its integration capabilities and email delivery rate. However, we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered with the user interface and navigation. Your comments about the difficulty in finding and editing emails within the autoresponder sequence are noted, and we understand the importance of streamlining these processes. We're continuously working to improve our platform's usability and functionality, and your feedback is invaluable in guiding these efforts. If you have any specific suggestions or areas where you believe we could enhance our platform, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to addressing your concerns and ensuring a better experience for you and all our users.