15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre HelpDesk

O HelpDesk é um sistema de emissão de tíquetes online desenvolvido para simplificar o trabalho das equipes. Forneça um suporte ao cliente excepcional. Sem esforço.

Saiba mais sobre o HelpDesk

Vantagens:

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The lack of features so far. We need to have more options on the contact form.

Notas do HelpDesk

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O HelpDesk tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 65 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o HelpDesk antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (65)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Umas leves travadas no sistema

Vantagens:

É um sistema fácil de usar e aprender, comecei a usar a uns 6 meses e tem facilitado muito no dia a dia

Desvantagens:

Percebo que de vez enquando acontece umas travadas, nao é algo muito frequente porém as vezes acontece

Wayne
Wayne
President/CEO, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

The best HelpDesk for small business website owners

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Customer Support was hard to get a hold of through Shopify App and took over a week to get help and then was told I cannot use my HelpDesk on Shopify I would have to start over with a new account.

Vantagens:

Features, layout, tags, spam blocking, email signature in outgoing emails, domain verification for outgoing emails so it has our email address

Desvantagens:

You can not integrate with Shopify unless you start a whole new account with a different domain and email then you have to start all over from scratch. Very disappointed as I have an integration with LiveChat but HelpDesk is separate for some reason in Shopify and they are the same company.

Chad
Manager of Member Engagement | Product Owner Internal Systems, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Operations and Admin use with My Secure Advantage Inc. (MSA)

Comentários: We love it. We use HelpDesk, LiveChat, and ChatBot

Vantagens:

We love the ability to quickly process support and/or member-facing requests through the website or the App.

Desvantagens:

N/A - Support isn't available live since we are on the west coast of the United States and y'all are in Poland. Even though we have to submit tickets, support has been very quick and collaborative

Adam
Founder, Espanha
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Efficient Help Desk solution

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Even though in our business model we don't deal with as many clients as say a manufacturing company, it is still important to solve clients' inquiries on time.
Being a small company, without the integrations and the efficient management, that wouldn't be possible.

Vantagens:

The feature I like the most that influenced me to choose HelpDesk is the ability to integrate it with a plethora of different platforms and automate a lot of processes. At this stage of growing our company, we are focused on streamlining our workflow and optimizing the usage of the resources we have.

Desvantagens:

I don't think there are many things they got wrong. We had some glitches and slowdowns on certain occasions. Also, I think a sound notification when a new message arrives could be helpful.

Lianne
Virtual Assistant, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários

Helpdesk

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Vantagens:

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Desvantagens:

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

há 3 anos

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again. Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at [email protected] to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Gerry
Director, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Good Choice

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The clean design and ease of use are what I like most about HelpDesk.

Desvantagens:

A direct print option would be nice to have.

mês passado

Gerry, thank you for your review! We're thrilled you find HelpDesk's design and usability beneficial. We appreciate your suggestion for a direct print option and will consider it for future updates. We're glad HelpDesk better meets your company's needs. Feel free to reach out if you need anything! Best, The HelpDesk Team

Mantvydas
CEO, Lituânia
Maquinário, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

We have what we need, but there is always what to improve

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Everything is suitable and in the end of the day does the job

Vantagens:

Great to have a form for customer to fill which was easy to implement in the website and to start gather tickets

Desvantagens:

We needed different inputs to a form and we were unable to create custom inputs or text box to gather more specific information from customer, for example remote software login details or warranty number. Also we lack of analysis data, we cant know which our selling products receive most tickets.

Stephen
I.T. Assistant, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Vantagens:

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Berny
Head of Technical Team, Reino Unido
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Helpdesk - Dradni Group

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: We use helpdesk for tickets, verification codes and sales tracking. I am impressed with its features.

Vantagens:

I like the way it’s easy to use, the layout of it and the functionality both plans offer

Desvantagens:

I dislike the introduction of the new plan rather suddenly, taking away features of the team plan.

Chase
Creative Director, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Great platform for Customer Service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have been able to help a lot more people than before by utilizing this system and have been able to track all issues correctly to help prevent them in the future.

Vantagens:

Helpdesk is easy to use and straight forward. It includes automations for sending messages where they need to go.

Desvantagens:

Keeping an eye on all things necessary to you can be difficult at first. You have to make sure that filters are setup correctly or you can lose track of some tickets.

Max
Investor, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Easy to use

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall an uncomplicated tool for support staff.

Vantagens:

Set up process is not complicated. Easy to use for people with all levels of tech skills.

Desvantagens:

No major issues so far. I have not yet experienced any trouble.

há 4 semanas

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our product!

Nick
Director of Support and Technology, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great experience with Helpdesk so far

5,0 há 6 dias Novo

Vantagens:

Love the interface and ease of use. The interface and workflow is intuitive and easy to work in.

Desvantagens:

Looking forward to new features about segmenting users and customers who submit tickets.

Nicholas
Developer / Technical Support, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to use!

Vantagens:

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Desvantagens:

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket. The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Danielle
Non-Profit Manager, EUA
Bibliotecas, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

So easy you can't pass it up!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Vantagens:

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Desvantagens:

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Rudy
Manager, Suíça
Rádio e televisão, 11–50 funcionários

mixed bag

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We definitely use the ticketing every day and it is easy enough to use. Now that the pricing schema has changed, we are much less happy because we have to pay for LiveChat which we only use as user interface on the website and the HelpDesk pricing is slightly too high in our view.

Vantagens:

The integration was pretty easy, and the reliability is great, we never had one failure in 3+ years of using it. The support team is great and reacts almost immediately.

Desvantagens:

- Lack of a proper mobile app- when used in a mobile browser, almost impossible to use- no plugin for WordPress- we have to use LiveChat as well although we don't want it, as it has a WordPress plugin and HelpDesk does not. So we have to manage two environments.

Javier
CTO, México
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use customer service software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our main goal is not to have customer support but we know that's nearly impossible. We integrated the API with our SAAS and users can request customer support in a matter of 2 clicks.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to integrate with any kind of product. Users in our SAAS can now in a matter of 2 clicks give us feedback or request some customer support.

Desvantagens:

None, I really love how easy was to set up with out SAAS

Alan
Consumer Products and Marketing Manager, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Great Live chat for Instant communication

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: We are happy with the Livechat, it has given our customers a way to ask us immediate questions and us be able to support them in real time vs an email contact system

Vantagens:

We like the easy integration and ability to show the live chat on the pages we pick, rather than all. Short cuts are a great time saver as we get multiple queries for support so we can send them off

Desvantagens:

We don't have many issues with software, just the people on the other end :)

Abdul
Managing director, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Better than others I've used

Vantagens:

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Desvantagens:

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Harland
Customer Service Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Helpdesk & Pyzel Surfboards

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall my experience has been fantastic. Helpdesk has helped our employees in different location come together to support customers quickly and easily.

Vantagens:

From integration to customer support, Helpdesk was in fact the most helpful asset to provide our customers and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Desvantagens:

There could always be more customizations on things like widget format and email format, but generally speaking everything is great.

Madde
Underwriter, EUA
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários

Awesome System!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Vantagens:

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Desvantagens:

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Jacob
Retail, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Love the App

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Love it, any down time is now spent generating sales.

Vantagens:

The simple fact that customers can come and file any questions, comments or updates in a single organized application is huge. No more missed voicemails and missed sales.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way to automatically group new tickets that should be part of the same thread. I've noticed out less tech savvy customers will 'reply' to a ticket by creating a new ticket, every time. If there was a way to automatically re-attach the new thread to existing ticket would be amazing.

Richard
Chief Executive Officer, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Better than the rest!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Vantagens:

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Desvantagens:

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Rex
CEO, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Superb Product but lacking some features

Vantagens:

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Desvantagens:

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

há 4 anos

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Sifiso
Consultant, África do Sul
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários

Best software to use

Vantagens:

it makes customer interaction and resolving queries easier.

Desvantagens:

there is nothing bad about the software honestly.

Jason
IT Admin, EUA
Mineração e metais, 11–50 funcionários

Hekpesk review

Vantagens:

Integration and customization are very easy. You can be up and running in no time.

Desvantagens:

Using LiveChat and Helpdesk still feels a little too separated, agents, tags, and canned responses do not carry from one to the other.