Avaliações do Notion

4,7 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Notion

O Notion é o espaço de trabalho tudo-em-um para anotações, projetos, documentos e colaboração.

Saiba mais sobre o Notion

Exibindo 261 avaliações

Maxsuel S.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"Minha opinião sobre o Notion"

Vantagens: Fácil para usar, tem tudo num só lugar, minha vida ficou mais organizada com todo conjunto de ferramentas disponíveis.

Desvantagens: Precisei dedicar bom tempo para configurar todo o programa e tem algumas ferramentas que podem ser mais apromoradas.

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Alson K.
Creative Director
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Notion has completely replaced my notebook!"

Comentários: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Vantagens: The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Desvantagens: There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2020
Milica S.
HoL
Hotelaria, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2021

"Fantastic for personal and professional use"

Comentários: After using it for a week, I have texted almost all of my friends and partners to recommend it with a comment: "trust me, you don't know you need this tool" as I was thrilled to discover it. As someone who was using every single organizing tool under the Sun, I'd say there's nothing more flexible, user-friendly, and smarter than Notion. I am beyond grateful to the creators of this product, can't recommend it enough.

Vantagens: 1. Great flexibility - it allows you to custom your pages however you want, it's like all its competitors in one! Whether you need standard tables, text, mood board, project management tools, task lists, Notion has it all 2. Shortcuts and links for everything - once you become an advanced user, you'll finish your work faster you could ever imagine, as it has shortcuts for every action. You can also link pages, and pull out the data from one page to another, which is incredibly important when you're managing projects & people 3. Perfect for both personal and private use - I store my reading lists, to do's, home binder, and run my company in the same app 4. Large online community with lots of creative ideas on how to get the best out of this software.

Desvantagens: I would like it to be encrypted, and by far this is the only disadvantage I've found.

• Avaliado em 26/01/2021
Senior Operations Officer
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/04/2020

"Nobody does data and documents like Notion does."

Comentários: Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data. The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests. Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

Vantagens: - beautiful design
- databases inside documents
- Several useful templates for generating documents and databases
- well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content
- easy to share content
- powerful and ergonomic syntax

Desvantagens: - lack of option for visualising data
- no real offline mode

• Avaliado em 04/04/2020
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships
Hospitais e Saúde, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/12/2020

"Notion: The Best FREE Note-taking software to date!"

Comentários: Ultimately, I would recommend Notion to anyone in an instant. It has a suite of features, user-friendly UI and organisation benefits. Furthermore, the personal subscription recently became free for everyone and the business prices are reasonable, giving people no reason not to use Notion. I believe that Nation can fit into many workflows very easily due to its plethora of features.

Vantagens: Notion is absolutely brimming with useful features and is the Swiss army knife of note-taking applications. The overall software is so minimalistic and intuitive to use that I personally learnt it within a few days. The whole software revolves around using "/ " to create blocks and edit text; for example, a /toggle would create a toggle block which acts as a dot point except that you can hide/show it. This makes the learning curve of notion virtually non-existent and creates unparalleled flexibility in the structure and style. I find that the simple and uncluttered UI helps clear my mind and focus on the current task. The data management is superb with extensive sorting, classification and customisation features for the spreadsheet and databases functions. The timeline features are also an extremely welcome addition in the recent updates and allow for the seamless moving of date-specific records. There are countless useful templates as well which certainly help give me ideas about what I wanted my Notion notes to look like.

Desvantagens: Some features make little sense and unfortunately cannot be disabled. One of these issues occurs when clicking on a page in a table and it opens up as a tiny square and you need to press "Open as page," to make the page full screen. This is just a small annoyance and is honestly not that big of a deal. Another lacking feature is the scarce customisation options for text formatting however there are solutions to this through Google Text Fonts. There are also a few limitations of the free Personal Plan but if you needed the full collaborative features of Notion, your company would usually pay for that. The offline mode for Notion is frankly quite bad as you have to preload the pages when you have internet beforehand. Otherwise, your notes would be inaccessible. However, this isn't at all a deal-breaker as there is usually internet everywhere. Notion has also indicated that they are focusing on this problem for future updates. The mobile app is also sluggish at times but it is mostly alright.

• Avaliado em 22/12/2020
Oleksandr T.
Product Manager
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2020

"Complex solution for structurize and managing startup project"

Comentários: I learned about the Notion from my fellow programmer when we started to work in a new startup project 7 months ago. Then I wanted something more interesting than Trello and Google Sheets and that it was in the form of a kanban board. Novel fully met my expectations. It is more convenient than simple kanban board and spreadsheets combined. I spent two evenings to fully understand this service, but now I can give master classes on it and show the magic. I have a paid personal subscription that costs ridiculous money and completely covers all my needs.

Vantagens: Do you want a kanban board, time table, knowledgebase or idea generation board? Yes, no problem, there are ready-made templates or from scratch you can sketch for yourself anything in 5 minutes. And the beauty is the connected data between all objects in the workspace.

Desvantagens: I would like to have more integrations with other services and the ability to expand the functionality here with plugins, as is done in trello. Sometimes this is not enough. I hope the developers will continue to develop the service and do all that.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2020
Senior UX Designer
Design, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2021

"Powerful and versatile"

Comentários: I started simple: just taking notes, and storing information- similar to a wiki type setup. From there, I started connecting the information to create a dashboard of tasks, meeting notes, contacts, questions and reference data. Now it’s an indispensable tool for both short term (weekly priorities) and long term data storage and access.

Vantagens: Notion is a powerful information repository. Very customizable to suit most any need to document, analyze and share information with your team, or just reference yourself.

Desvantagens: While you can easily get started, the power in in relational databases - interconnecting, different blocks of information and bring it together for easy analysis and consumption. This can take some time to master. Adding functions takes this to whole other level.

• Avaliado em 06/02/2021
Editor
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2020

"Goodbye Asana, Hello Notion"

Vantagens: As a longtime user of Asana, I always wished the properties for tasks were more customizable. Notion solves this problem and then some. Within a week, I had set off on a quest to consolidate information for my company that was spread across Google Docs, Sheets, and Asana, all into Notion. It does it all, and it does it all in an infinitely customizable way. Want to view a PDF, a table, images, and embedded videos all in one page? Easy. Want to create a database that serves multiple departments across your company? Piece of cake. It's so customizable that I even began to use it to track things in my personal life - goals, recipes, bills, notes. It is truly the ultimate planner.

Desvantagens: There is a bit of a learning curve to understanding exactly how Notion operates (databases, pages, relations, permissions) but this comes with any software. But once I had my "a-ha!" moment, I realized just how much information I would be able to organize all within one app.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2020
Boyd T.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2020

"Fabulous system for capturing institutional knowledge"

Comentários: LOVING Notion. I'm using it for personal note-taking, corporate intranet, meeting notes, and more.

Vantagens: It's quick and simple to deploy a corporate intranet/wiki. Also task tracking, meeting minutes, and other forms of documentation

Desvantagens: Initially it was a little confusing. It's certainly less intuitive than Google Docs & Drive, but after watching a few videos I started to feel comfortable. It's WAY more useful in the end.

• Avaliado em 10/12/2020
Cassidy P.
Video Editor/Content Creator
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"My new favourite task management app"

Comentários: Overall, I love Notion. I started experimenting with for personal use, now I am slowly moving my business tasks to Notion also.

Vantagens: You can customise pretty much everything. Most templates are free, there aren't many paywalls, and what they do charge for seems pretty fair.

Desvantagens: It can get a bit messy if I don't have an established system or idea of how I want to set everything up. But, that's the beauty of this compared to Asana.

Vincent L.
Electrical Engineering Manager
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2021

"Extremely customizable"

Comentários: I am trying to set up an overall task management/ department management system which will allow me to track multiple projects to ensure they are on track while also incorporating and then using it as a resource manager.

Vantagens: I love the linked database function (although I am still learning how to best use) as well as the variety of features this software has. While I am mostly interested in the tables and databases, having the ability to do so many others things is definitely something I would like to explore.

Desvantagens: Due to the ability to customize and the various features and way to create pages, t is fairly daunting to set up a system as a beginner. There is a lot to do and it takes time to be able to efficiently use the full functionality of the software.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2021
CTO
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2020

"The ultimate knowledge sharing tool"

Comentários: I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Vantagens: The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Desvantagens: There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Kartik ahuja™ (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2020

"Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!"

Comentários: All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

Vantagens: 1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want
2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app
3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else
4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well
5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team
and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

Desvantagens: 1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps
2) i would love to see an offline version too
3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

• Avaliado em 19/07/2020
Megan B.
Blogger
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2020

"Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything"

Comentários: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Vantagens: You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Desvantagens: There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Björn I.
Market launcher
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Comentários: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Vantagens: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Desvantagens: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

• Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Comentários: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Vantagens: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Desvantagens: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Librarian
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Comentários: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Vantagens: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Desvantagens: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019
UI/IX Designer
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Comentários: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Vantagens: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Desvantagens: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Rick M.
Director of Photography
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"So long Evernote! Hello notion"

Comentários: I run my personal business, collaborate with coworkers, and even do personal project management with the same account all under the free tier. It's become my go-to for everything that Evernote used to do for me, but with WAAAAY more features and functionality.

Vantagens: The thing I love most about Notion is how customizable it is. Even at the free personal tier, I don't see the majority if individuals needing to expand to the paid version. Any time a product can give so much value at the FREE level, means they're in it for the long haul and they're the real deal.

Desvantagens: The blocks setup makes copy and pasting a little tricky. You can't just copy a whole entry and paste it into google docs or an email with out having to fix it on the paste side of things. Small issue but not that big of a deal for everything that it can do.

Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Educação superior, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2020

"This app is an all-in-one that can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be."

Comentários: I work at a University and Notion is free with an @edu account, so I feel very lucky to get to use this for free.
First off, it's super helpful that they provide templates for common things you might want to do organized by categories: Design, Education, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Personal, and Product Management. It also provides a selection of user-created templates. Amazing! So, as a beginner, you can play around with a template to start learning the ropes and possibilities. And the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I think my first use case was to use the official Pokedex template that Notion provides. #nerd I play Pokemon Go, so I modified it to track my dex, but also keep track of the Luckies, Shinies, and trades I have lined up. I embarrassingly use this page the most. I created my own templates for Home Repairs (a CRM, Timeline, and budget) and Home Maintenance checklists for the entire year. I planned a trip that I shared with friends that included Places, Events, and Shopping Lists. And finally, have been trying to use it to replace my Google Spreadsheets for family finances and budgeting. Like I mentioned in the Cons, it's a bit tricky to get it set up exactly like I have it in spreadsheets, but I'm prone to overcomplicating things, so it's to be expected. I am at times thrown off by how slow it can become, but since the latest update that addresses this, I don't know that I've noticed the lagging anymore. I still am pretty motivated to keep using it.

Vantagens: - Pre-made templates, both official and user-generated
- Mostly intuitive (more complex relational database stuff requires more planning/experimentation)
- Kind of like a combination of Evernote, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Trello, Journal, and website all integrated together. Plus all sorts of other things I haven't even tried yet.
- Customizable features like emoji and page banners
- Can import from Evernote, Asana, Trello, GDocs, Word, Dropbox, and other formats.
- Create teams to share pages with
- Can now create flowcharts, wireframes, and mind maps!

Desvantagens: - Has been known to lag and slow down your device quite a bit. (However, a 2/2020 update may have fixed this.)
- Spreadsheets are a little tricker than what I'm used to when using Google Spreadsheets. I feel it takes more work to get the result/flexibility you might want.

• Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Business Group Head
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"The next generation productivity king!!!!!"

Comentários: The overall experience is superb. The lightweight super functional app also has iOS apps which i love.

Vantagens: The best thing about this software is the very idea behind it. It is one of those pieces of software that you never knew you needed until you actually saw it and started using it. It falls in that amazing sweet spot between note-taking, todo list management, and personal database management. It is hard to explain the sheer utility of this app. And therein lies its beauty. Each person can customize it in any way they want. There are blocks that you can customize any way you want - todos, notes, headlines, comments, etc. I love the comments feature, it is super useful when there is a ton of notes on a subject. But the standout feature is the lightweight relational database that is absolutely the best for personal productivity. For example, you can track your bills and their status along with the details and due date in a database that is created as a block in your personal finance page. You can have many pages nested one under the other. Alongside you can have another small database that tracks your credit/debit cards, coupons, etc. It is super useful and you can manage any information from recipes to contacts.

Desvantagens: The free plan has a limit of a 1000 blocks which is too little. But it is free for students, so that is a plus.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
COO
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2019

"One tool to rule them all"

Comentários: It changed the way I used to plan for my personal life and work. I can sketch an idea or take a quick note and then give them a structure. This is absolutely stunning.

Vantagens: Can I say everything? Notion it's an absolute game changer in the productivity tool industry. It comes like a note taking app but has all the tools you need to turn it into whatever you need to manage your life and work. The thing I absolutely love is how easy it is to configure it to your needs while you are using it!

Desvantagens: Actually it lacks integration with other softwares, so it cannot be the automated hub for al your task juggling. Moreover the Android app is a little slow and the offline mode is not the best.

• Avaliado em 26/11/2019
Theodore k. L.
Lead Designer/Developer
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"My Resource, Task and Workflow Dashboard of Choice"

Comentários: In using Notion on a daily basis, it is a hub for my activities.

Vantagens: There is so much to like about Notion. From the ease of use to the abundance of data and input types. The relational database features are so powerful and intuitive. It's hard not to use it ... a huge part of my daily workflow.

Desvantagens: Still waiting on a public facing API to expand the existing potential of Notion.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Jason L.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2020

"Notion is promising and surprising"

Comentários: I like the multi-user sharing function, so I can collaborate with people when working on documents. The live updates of people making changes via email is most helpful. I can see when a change was made and what it is. Overall, there are investing alot into basics and wow-factor. In terms of more complicated features, there is much catching up.

Vantagens: I use Notion daily to track my personal finances. I like how fast, reliable, and well built the product is. There is alot of thought gone into developing it, such as the use of shortcut commands, emojis for fun, and there is a whole lot of advanced functionality that I have not had the time to explore yet. In terms of the Wow effect, it is definitely comparable to Things 3. However, I think there is still a long way to go for it to have full-fledge features as compared to incumbents like Evernote or Airtable.

Desvantagens: I dislike how Notion can sometimes be too generic. I wonder if Notion segments its users, and give advanced tools for people using Notion for certain purposes. Sure it's great for note taking such as having the browser extension or documentation (which I am a fan of) but there are certain features that seem to be lagging behind. For starters, creating and formatting a table is a horribly hard process. It's nowhere near Google Sheets or Excel. So for people using Notion to do more table, number or finance-related functions, it could be a challenge. It can take a page out of Slack's book, and offer more integrations for features they do not want to replicate.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2020