Avaliações do Notion

4,7 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Notion

O Notion é o espaço de trabalho tudo-em-um para anotações, projetos, documentos e colaboração.

Saiba mais sobre o Notion

Exibindo 212 avaliações

Maxsuel S.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"Minha opinião sobre o Notion"

Vantagens: Fácil para usar, tem tudo num só lugar, minha vida ficou mais organizada com todo conjunto de ferramentas disponíveis.

Desvantagens: Precisei dedicar bom tempo para configurar todo o programa e tem algumas ferramentas que podem ser mais apromoradas.

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Alson K.
Creative Director
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Notion has completely replaced my notebook!"

Comentários: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Vantagens: The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Desvantagens: There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2020
Oleksandr T.
Product Manager
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2020

"Complex solution for structurize and managing startup project"

Comentários: I learned about the Notion from my fellow programmer when we started to work in a new startup project 7 months ago. Then I wanted something more interesting than Trello and Google Sheets and that it was in the form of a kanban board. Novel fully met my expectations. It is more convenient than simple kanban board and spreadsheets combined. I spent two evenings to fully understand this service, but now I can give master classes on it and show the magic. I have a paid personal subscription that costs ridiculous money and completely covers all my needs.

Vantagens: Do you want a kanban board, time table, knowledgebase or idea generation board? Yes, no problem, there are ready-made templates or from scratch you can sketch for yourself anything in 5 minutes. And the beauty is the connected data between all objects in the workspace.

Desvantagens: I would like to have more integrations with other services and the ability to expand the functionality here with plugins, as is done in trello. Sometimes this is not enough. I hope the developers will continue to develop the service and do all that.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2020
Younes B.
Full Time Translator
Editoras, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/11/2019

"A more doesn't mean always a better"

Comentários: Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Vantagens: Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Desvantagens: User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes.
Too many options.
Too many features.
Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

• Avaliado em 27/11/2019
CTO
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2020

"The ultimate knowledge sharing tool"

Comentários: I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Vantagens: The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Desvantagens: There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Theodore k. L.
Lead Designer/Developer
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"My Resource, Task and Workflow Dashboard of Choice"

Comentários: In using Notion on a daily basis, it is a hub for my activities.

Vantagens: There is so much to like about Notion. From the ease of use to the abundance of data and input types. The relational database features are so powerful and intuitive. It's hard not to use it ... a huge part of my daily workflow.

Desvantagens: Still waiting on a public facing API to expand the existing potential of Notion.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Editor
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2020

"Goodbye Asana, Hello Notion"

Vantagens: As a longtime user of Asana, I always wished the properties for tasks were more customizable. Notion solves this problem and then some. Within a week, I had set off on a quest to consolidate information for my company that was spread across Google Docs, Sheets, and Asana, all into Notion. It does it all, and it does it all in an infinitely customizable way. Want to view a PDF, a table, images, and embedded videos all in one page? Easy. Want to create a database that serves multiple departments across your company? Piece of cake. It's so customizable that I even began to use it to track things in my personal life - goals, recipes, bills, notes. It is truly the ultimate planner.

Desvantagens: There is a bit of a learning curve to understanding exactly how Notion operates (databases, pages, relations, permissions) but this comes with any software. But once I had my "a-ha!" moment, I realized just how much information I would be able to organize all within one app.

Freight Rate Analyst
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/10/2020

"A great alternative to Asana"

Comentários: I love Notion and have recommended it many times to collegues.

Vantagens: I've been using Notion in an Asana-like, task tracking mode. I keep it pulled up daily to make sure I get things done and can track the status of projects and tasks. But it can do SO MUCH MORE...

Desvantagens: It can be a little bit tedious to get things set up in the beginning, but that is mostly due to the fact it is so flexible and expandable.

• Avaliado em 15/10/2020
Freelance Writer
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"My dream task management software"

Comentários: I love Notion. I use it for my task management, CRM, daily journal and so much more.

Vantagens: It is super customizable, so you can create a work space, including task management, a CRM, collections of resources, and anything else you can dream up. After years of struggling with task management I'm finally getting things done because Notion makes it intuitive, beautiful, and fun.

Desvantagens: It takes a bit of learning to figure out. It's also clunky to navigate to the pages and databases I want. It's confusing because I can be looking at a database in one page and then when I close it, it takes me to the original page instead of back to the page I was on.

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Marie M.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2020

"Best Contact Management Tool for Small Business"

Comentários: Notion does so much more than what I’m using it for and friends of mine are HOOKED. For the one project I’m using Notion for, it’s been a solution to solving the problem of: how do I keep track of my contacts all in one place?

Vantagens: I’m able to grow a true contact list of potential customers, past customers, mentors, people I might be able to collaborate with and more in ONE place. I’m using contact cards and completely customized the information I want to know about them. I love making people feel seen, so whenever I learn tiny details about them and their life / world, I try to add them in.

Desvantagens: I wish I didn’t have to manually enter my contacts in. I wish I could automate this process, but considering it’s free to use, it’s wonderful!

• Avaliado em 11/10/2020
Dunia M.
Client Success Hero
Bancos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2020

"As a student, I'm in love."

Vantagens: This is truly the most beautiful note-taking app I have come across. I appreciate how visually appealing the app is and also how easy it is to take new apps and convert any kind of data into a note on here.

Desvantagens: I don't have anything right now that I dislike about it.

• Avaliado em 01/11/2020
Kartik ahuja™ (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2020

"Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!"

Comentários: All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

Vantagens: 1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want
2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app
3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else
4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well
5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team
and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

Desvantagens: 1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps
2) i would love to see an offline version too
3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

• Avaliado em 19/07/2020
Megan B.
Blogger
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2020

"Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything"

Comentários: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Vantagens: You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Desvantagens: There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Björn I.
Market launcher
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Comentários: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Vantagens: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Desvantagens: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

• Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Comentários: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Vantagens: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Desvantagens: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Librarian
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Comentários: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Vantagens: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Desvantagens: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019
UI/IX Designer
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Comentários: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Vantagens: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Desvantagens: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Educação superior, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2020

"This app is an all-in-one that can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be."

Comentários: I work at a University and Notion is free with an @edu account, so I feel very lucky to get to use this for free.
First off, it's super helpful that they provide templates for common things you might want to do organized by categories: Design, Education, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Personal, and Product Management. It also provides a selection of user-created templates. Amazing! So, as a beginner, you can play around with a template to start learning the ropes and possibilities. And the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I think my first use case was to use the official Pokedex template that Notion provides. #nerd I play Pokemon Go, so I modified it to track my dex, but also keep track of the Luckies, Shinies, and trades I have lined up. I embarrassingly use this page the most. I created my own templates for Home Repairs (a CRM, Timeline, and budget) and Home Maintenance checklists for the entire year. I planned a trip that I shared with friends that included Places, Events, and Shopping Lists. And finally, have been trying to use it to replace my Google Spreadsheets for family finances and budgeting. Like I mentioned in the Cons, it's a bit tricky to get it set up exactly like I have it in spreadsheets, but I'm prone to overcomplicating things, so it's to be expected. I am at times thrown off by how slow it can become, but since the latest update that addresses this, I don't know that I've noticed the lagging anymore. I still am pretty motivated to keep using it.

Vantagens: - Pre-made templates, both official and user-generated
- Mostly intuitive (more complex relational database stuff requires more planning/experimentation)
- Kind of like a combination of Evernote, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Trello, Journal, and website all integrated together. Plus all sorts of other things I haven't even tried yet.
- Customizable features like emoji and page banners
- Can import from Evernote, Asana, Trello, GDocs, Word, Dropbox, and other formats.
- Create teams to share pages with
- Can now create flowcharts, wireframes, and mind maps!

Desvantagens: - Has been known to lag and slow down your device quite a bit. (However, a 2/2020 update may have fixed this.)
- Spreadsheets are a little tricker than what I'm used to when using Google Spreadsheets. I feel it takes more work to get the result/flexibility you might want.

• Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Business Group Head
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"The next generation productivity king!!!!!"

Comentários: The overall experience is superb. The lightweight super functional app also has iOS apps which i love.

Vantagens: The best thing about this software is the very idea behind it. It is one of those pieces of software that you never knew you needed until you actually saw it and started using it. It falls in that amazing sweet spot between note-taking, todo list management, and personal database management. It is hard to explain the sheer utility of this app. And therein lies its beauty. Each person can customize it in any way they want. There are blocks that you can customize any way you want - todos, notes, headlines, comments, etc. I love the comments feature, it is super useful when there is a ton of notes on a subject. But the standout feature is the lightweight relational database that is absolutely the best for personal productivity. For example, you can track your bills and their status along with the details and due date in a database that is created as a block in your personal finance page. You can have many pages nested one under the other. Alongside you can have another small database that tracks your credit/debit cards, coupons, etc. It is super useful and you can manage any information from recipes to contacts.

Desvantagens: The free plan has a limit of a 1000 blocks which is too little. But it is free for students, so that is a plus.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
COO
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2019

"One tool to rule them all"

Comentários: It changed the way I used to plan for my personal life and work. I can sketch an idea or take a quick note and then give them a structure. This is absolutely stunning.

Vantagens: Can I say everything? Notion it's an absolute game changer in the productivity tool industry. It comes like a note taking app but has all the tools you need to turn it into whatever you need to manage your life and work. The thing I absolutely love is how easy it is to configure it to your needs while you are using it!

Desvantagens: Actually it lacks integration with other softwares, so it cannot be the automated hub for al your task juggling. Moreover the Android app is a little slow and the offline mode is not the best.

• Avaliado em 26/11/2019
Jason L.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2020

"Notion is promising and surprising"

Comentários: I like the multi-user sharing function, so I can collaborate with people when working on documents. The live updates of people making changes via email is most helpful. I can see when a change was made and what it is. Overall, there are investing alot into basics and wow-factor. In terms of more complicated features, there is much catching up.

Vantagens: I use Notion daily to track my personal finances. I like how fast, reliable, and well built the product is. There is alot of thought gone into developing it, such as the use of shortcut commands, emojis for fun, and there is a whole lot of advanced functionality that I have not had the time to explore yet. In terms of the Wow effect, it is definitely comparable to Things 3. However, I think there is still a long way to go for it to have full-fledge features as compared to incumbents like Evernote or Airtable.

Desvantagens: I dislike how Notion can sometimes be too generic. I wonder if Notion segments its users, and give advanced tools for people using Notion for certain purposes. Sure it's great for note taking such as having the browser extension or documentation (which I am a fan of) but there are certain features that seem to be lagging behind. For starters, creating and formatting a table is a horribly hard process. It's nowhere near Google Sheets or Excel. So for people using Notion to do more table, number or finance-related functions, it could be a challenge. It can take a page out of Slack's book, and offer more integrations for features they do not want to replicate.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2020
Lucy K.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2020

"I love this product"

Comentários: I love it. We use it for everything at work now.

Vantagens: The amount of effort which goes into thinking about the design. How easy it is to make your own thing. How complicated it can be if you want, but also how simple it can be if you don't. The fact that we can design all our own systems and processes and have them in one place.

Desvantagens: I think sometimes I've noticed it being difficult to get other people involved on specific documents without having to add them as a user - which isn't really worth it for eg. one page.

• Avaliado em 23/11/2020
David C.
CFO
Agricultura, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2020

"Really good software to collaborate as a startup"

Comentários: Able to collaborate with global team, put in notes and research for later, and keep on track of status of items.

Vantagens: Create sharable boards for each function of the business to collaborate on.

Desvantagens: Working out billing was a bit of a pain.

• Avaliado em 09/04/2020
Alexandra G.
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2020

"The project management platform I've been dreaming of!"

Comentários: Incredible. So easy to implement, I switched from anther project management tool and was stressed about the undertaking but it went so seamlessly. I can't say enough great things about this tool, it's so powerful and organized so simply that it makes it incredibly easy to use.

Vantagens: It's simple and yet incredibly feature rich, allowing you to customize every page to the way that you process and organize information. The search tool is powerful and with so many formatting/layout options Notion gets rid of the need for Google Docs. The price is also insanely great and their free option let's you try it out first before you commit.

Desvantagens: The only feature I would say is missing is a chat option. Team members can easily collaborate on documents, tagging each other and leaving comments but having a chat feature that functions like Slack would be awesome so it's truly an all in one platform.

Erick C.
Marketing Analyst
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2020

"Notion was great, now, after the personal plan limit removal it's awesome"

Comentários: I really love it. Gave my life organization, a really needed dashboard to concentrate most of my things.

Vantagens: Don't get me wrong, I know there are situations where a dedicated software is needed, but for many people, that only needs a note keeper, a simple kanban or task list, Notion is perfect. Since the removal of the limitation on personal plans, Notion is my go-to app for organizing my life that was scattered back then. I simply love it.

Desvantagens: The personal plan is perfect for me, but I miss the possibility of inviting friends or my partner to collaborate in some pages. Also, for being so many things at the same time, it has some kind of learning curve compared to competitor like One Note, Trello or Evernote which are somewhat intuitive.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2020