15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre TaxDome

Um software multifuncional para preparadores fiscais, contabilistas e escriturários. Administre a sua atividade a partir de um único núcleo integrado.

Saiba mais sobre o TaxDome

Vantagens:

All in all I was able to save money by combining three software products I was using. I think the automation ability is great and they are continually adding new features.

Desvantagens:

I wasn't able to make a payment because it kept prompting me to enter in a zip code when that field wasn't available. I tried 3xs but was forced to use a different form of payment, which is annoying.

Notas do TaxDome

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O TaxDome tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 3.046 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o TaxDome antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3.046)

Brendan
CPA
Fonte da avaliação

Great all-in-one tool but requires ramp-up time

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Felipe
Contador, Brasil

Avaliação TaxDome

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Minha experiência geral tem sido muito positiva, tenho gostado muito do programa.

Vantagens:

Os pontos que mais gosto são a interface intuitiva, a integração com diversas ferramentas, a personalização do sistema e o armazenamento seguro de documentos são características inovadoras e simplificadas.

Desvantagens:

Não há nada de crítico, mas gostaria de ressaltar que um suporte mais rápido e eficiente seria uma melhoria bem-vinda.

há 10 meses

Hello Felipe, Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. I'm sorry to hear the concern about our support. We would like to know what happened. Could you please send us more details of your case? If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to us. Have a wonderful day!

Lynnorra
Lynnorra
Senior Partner, EUA

One-Stop-Shop for Accountants

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been able to drastically reduce other subscriptions in my technology stack by approximately $2,300/year by leveraging Tax Dome.

Vantagens:

I love that billing, client portal, document sharing, and communications between the firm and the client is so seamless! I use this to manage my practice and scale services in one place. This has been a huge time saver for me without having to switch between multiple systems just to send a email or request key documents.

Desvantagens:

At this moment, TaxDome doesn't allow for reoccurring payments for monthly clients but this is on their roadmap for implementation. Additionally, just understanding where "FIRM LEVEL" documents can be stored for team use is another place to understand how to be more efficient. I was able to solve for this by making my firm an account and portal to use just like clients! Lastly, I do think it is a huge upfront investment when you have a team of 5 or more, but the annual savings is key here.

há 2 anos

Thank you very much, Lynnorra. Your feedback is much appreciated. You can upload documents to the Private folder since this will be visible to you. But, you already found a great solution, it can be more convenient and organized to have a separate account for your firm documents. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Worth the Upgrade

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall, 9.5/10. We are happy we made the commitment. The time it takes to set up is substantial, but I have to believe it will be worth it in the long run. We are able to systemize and build a sustainable practice because of the continuity that TaxDome provides.

Vantagens:

We were able to consolidate 5 different applications for our firm into one practice-management application. Our clients are fans of the client portal and we're seeing increased engagement because of the intuitive nature of the platform. Great support from their team.

Desvantagens:

The initial setup/implementation wasn't the easiest. There is plenty of documentation and learning modules for support, though. This was just time-consuming for our firm.

Barbara
Owner, Canadá
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

They make you pay a year in advance for a reason

3,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I am nearing my 3rd month since paying for the full year license and still do not feel confident in trusting TD to keep my practice on schedule. Finding email messages as "unsent" when I look at them in outlook (but had no indication of an issue when I "sent" them via TaxDome) was my final straw this week and I am now feeling absolutely defeated by TaxDome.

Vantagens:

I was impressed with the client portal and paid for the 1 year license based on that ...

Desvantagens:

Everything else ... (besides the portal)

Daniela
Translator and Copywriter, EUA
Tradução e localização, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Convenient reminders

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

As someone who handles their own taxes, TaxDome has been an absolute lifesaver. Having everything organized in one place makes the whole process so much smoother. I can easily upload all my documents, communicate securely with my tax preparer, and track the progress of my returns. The automated reminders ensure I never miss a deadline. TaxDome has simplified the entire tax-filing process for me. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stress-free way to manage their taxes.

Desvantagens:

There is definitely a learning curve. I'm still figuring out some of the features. If you have an accounting background, you'll probably find your way around pretty quick. The rest of us would benefit from some simple tutorials.

há 2 meses

Hi Daniela, We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made tax management smoother and less stressful for you. It's wonderful that the organization of documents, secure communication, and automated reminders have been particularly beneficial. We understand that there's a learning curve, and we appreciate your suggestion for more tutorials. We are committed to making our platform user-friendly for everyone, regardless of their accounting background. please remember that our support team is just a message away. We’re committed to making sure your journey with TaxDome is as smooth and beneficial as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is here for you. Have a great day!

Avaliador Verificado

I Like Taxdome

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: I'm happy with the TaxDome CRM. Easy and friendly user.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, i have access to a lot of feature that i need for my company.

Desvantagens:

The tax section with QBO don't have two tax and i'm in Québec City.

há 7 meses

Hello there, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and that you have access to a lot of features that you need for your company. We value your feedback, and we appreciate your support. We also understand your concern about the tax section with QBO integration. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Jessica
Tax Preparer, EUA

All in one place

Vantagens:

What is great about Tax Dome is that everything is all in one place. It makes working from home easy. All team members can access documents at anytime and it keeps track of inventory in real time.

Desvantagens:

Some of the file management tools are hard to get used to.

nimantha
Senior Admin, Chipre

Great All-in-One Tax Management Tool

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, my experience has been positive. It's a comprehensive tool that has streamlined my workflow and made managing my practice more efficient.

Vantagens:

TaxDome is very user-friendly and combines everything I need for managing my tax practice. It has made organizing documents, communicating with clients, and tracking deadlines much easier. The automated reminders are especially helpful to ensure I don't miss any deadlines.

Desvantagens:

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, especially if you're not familiar with such software. I also wish there were more notifications for updates on client organizers.

hollah
designing, Nigéria
Resolução de conflitos alternativa, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

i have been great and so excerpted and still more customized

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

it grow your business and make you know more about marketing

Desvantagens:

is good and better also good to and easy

Desiree
Customer service representative, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

Taxdome at its best

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I had a very positive experience using this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to others

Vantagens:

I like how easily i can use this product with efficiency and success

Desvantagens:

I wish it was more informative with its help desk area

Avaliador Verificado
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários

Tax dome review

5,0 semana passada Novo

- Easy to use no difficulties - good mobile app

Desvantagens:

- poor support - you can't pay for monthly

Sandy
Office Manager, EUA

Ease of Use and Customer Service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with TaxDome to date has been very positive. I just finished my 2 week free trial and am excited to fully customize the software and use it to its full extent. I feel that it will make a big impact on the organization of our team and the overall client experience.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use for the client and the available app. I've practiced using it as a client and it is so easy to sign up, activate and upload documents and information. I have also utilized the onboarding on several occasions and have been very pleased. It's been easy to schedule a session and everyone I spoke to has been extremely knowledgeable and patient.

Desvantagens:

Creating the pipelines and understanding the relationships between tasks, templates, automations, etc has been challenging and will be time consuming to fully customize, but I feel it will be worth it in the long run.

há 3 anos

Hi Sandy, Thank you for your feedback!

Rachel
President, EUA

Best decision of 2020

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: TD solved my immediate portal need, the old system was really just a document exchange, this allows for so much more, the e-signature feature alone was worth the price to me for ease of interactions with my clients and to have all the documents in one place that I can access from my office or home office.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use for my clients, most have found it very easy to use with no hand-holding and adopted and loved it very quickly. They can upload almost any format of documentation and backups to me with a few clicks. I get notifications how I want to see them and then all emails linked are saved in their history, so it's much easier to look back and find what I need without searching my endless emails in Outlook. Secure message is an easy way for many to communicate and I have saved records of those exchanges.

Desvantagens:

I did not yet have time to implement any of the task and automation processes, I started in Dec 2020 right before tax season, so those features are still waiting because I was a little overwhelmed with that setup process. It will be my summer project to figure out and test the process to make the whole system work better for me and improve my manual processes for tracking.

há 3 anos

Thank you Rachel, your feedback is valuable to us. We are happy to know that TaxDome was able to serve your immediate needs for your practice. Our support is free and unlimited, feel free to reach us through chat, email or schedule an onboarding. If you need any assistance with setting up your tasks and automations you can schedule a 45-minute-onboarding using this link: http://taxdome.com/45 we are happy to help.

Lauren
Client Relations Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

TaxDome is a must!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Instead of using multiple applications, we have one central system to use everyday which has become a life saver. We can organize our clients by service and make sure no one falls through the cracks. The Tax Dome team has also been super accommodating and patient as we learn the ins and outs.

Vantagens:

We've been looking for a program that has it all and we finally stumbled across Tax Dome. Even as a small company, we process over 1,000 tax returns a year, plus offer bookkeeping services, as well as other financial services. We needed a service that had it all in one place with an efficient task manager. We've been able to stay more organized and increase our scale of business.

Desvantagens:

The integration took a little while to be fully completed, and of course there's a learning curve with a new program/software, but we're confident, with practice, Tax Dome will only become easier to use.

há 3 anos

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Lauren! Feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team anytime if you need any assistance as support is free and unlimited.

Will
Ops Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great customer service and great development team with Taxdome

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's been easy to onboard our users and we've enjoyed our experiences so far.

Vantagens:

Your development team and customer support has been great to work with. Where the company is notably still developing, the support team is incredibly receptive to feedback and really supportive in onboarding and migrating users. Some of the best support I've seen. Additionally the document management system, attaching invoices to documents and the client portal shows signs that your teams have been able to capture many of the industries pain points. It gives me faith in your development team that you all will be able to continue to build out great features.

Desvantagens:

The UI is clunky. There are other ways to structure the platform to be more functional that I think would be generally more efficient and there are some errors that could be worked through with a few UI specialists. I'd reach out to some of your younger practice users/technology driven ones and doing some video sessions having them do a walkthrough of their working day and have them talk about some of the UI problems. The user permissions are tough I appreciate that they can be toggled but The direct message feature should be able to be toggled as well. I'd also love a direct payroll provider integration such as ADP. Because you all are doing full practice management with a time tracking feature. A great function would be to build out a payroll integration so that firm owners could easily run payroll for their employees.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for the nice feedback, Will! We highly appreciate it. We aim to continuously improve our product. We have a feature request board for paying subscribers to submit requests and upvote request from other firms. the features with the most upvotes get prioritized. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Lloyd
Principal, EUA

Reasonably Priced and Tremendous Power

Vantagens:

The workflow management tools are far superior to other software we used and the customer support team is excellent.

Desvantagens:

I consider myself well-versed in software and found that TaxDome was a bit overwhelming at first due to some nomenclature barriers: e.g. contacts vs. accounts; pipelines vs. jobs vs. tasks and the related templates. The UI is also a bit clunky and a bit dated.

há 2 anos

Thank you, Lloyd. Your feedback is valuable to us. We understand that, due to the numerous features we have, our software can be overwhelming at the beginning. To make it as easy as possible for our subscribers, we have free and unlimited support. If you need assistance with anything, you can reach us via chat and email or schedule screen-sharing sessions so that we can walk you through the setup and features. We also have a database with help articles, a TaxDome Youtube channel with tutorials, and TaxDome Academy with different courses. As for the document loss in Canopy, we have no such issues in TaxDome. The TaxDome drive is virtual, and you can access all the documents as long as you are logged to the desktop app and have a connection. You also can access the documents directly from the drive and edit them, without going through the download-edit-upload process. Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day.

Ryan
CPA, EUA

The Solution for our Firm

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This is very much what I expected. Offering all pieces of a tax practice management software and the custom-nature creates a steep learning curve for effective usage of this tool. That being said, the other options for practice management solutions were not all-inclusive and more expensive! If you are running a small accounting or tax practice and feel like you are always being reactive to projects and deadlines this can be your solution. Be prepared to spend multiple weeks on the setup but its worth it!

Vantagens:

The inclusion of many different pieces of our practice is an excellent feature of Taxdome. Managing all aspects of our operation from onboarding new clients all the way to the recurring monthly projects and everything in-between has been a nightmare before Taxdome. We are excited about this upcoming tax season and how efficient this software will make everything!

Desvantagens:

The setup process is time consuming. Learning the terminology and how all of the pieces fit together eats up all of the free trial. It is very customizable which means there isn't much in the way of a standard setup.

há 2 anos

Hello Ryan Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! Since TaxDome is an all-in-one software that has hundreds of features, it may take some time to learn about all of them, but we give our best to help our subscribers and make the learning process as easy and fast as possible. We have free and unlimited support, and we highly recommend scheduling at least one session, so our representatives can walk you through and assist with the setup. We also have many learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome Youtube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more. Please let us know whenever you have questions or need assistance. Have a wonderful day.

Erica
Fonte da avaliação

Best Product Yet! Highly Impressed!

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The product is easy to navigate, with much more fluids craters than it’s competitors. Everything I need is at my fingertips and clients are adjusting well.

Desvantagens:

It’s more difficult to learn the automotive workflows, but that is mostly due to me learning during peak season. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to learning as I need to right now.

ano passado

Hello Erica, Thank you for your kind review, it is valuable to us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our product easy to navigate and that it provides you with everything you need at your fingertips. We are also glad to hear that your clients are adjusting well to the platform. Regarding your feedback on the difficulty of learning the automotive workflows, we understand that it can be challenging to learn new things during peak season when time is of the essence. However, we want you to know that our team is always available to provide support and assistance whenever you need it. We also have many learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome YouTube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with learning the workflows. Have a wonderful day!

Andrea

Tax Dome new user

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My husband was floored when he received a call the other evening from someone who noticed that we had converted our trial to a membership and they just wanted to check in and see if we had any questions or needed assistance with the import from our current CRM. The customer service so far has been fantastic.

Vantagens:

We are brand new, just converted from our trial. I have loved all of the videos they have available along with the videos they update regularly. I also love the support on FB. There are a ton of resources out there to help you make sure this is right for your firm prior to you making the jump.

Desvantagens:

It is a lot more expensive than what we are currently using, and I wish there was a discount for having so many employees on it. I feel like for small firms this is very affordable but for a firm our size (15 employees) it becomes quite costly. We are able to cancel some other things we are paying for, but it was still a big bite to chew on to move forward.

Juliette
VP/Operations, EUA

Tax Dome for our Advisory and Tax Firm

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Our overall experience is great. The support team is especially helpful in training us and helping us to set up our pipelines, workflows, organizers, etc.

Vantagens:

The workflow and pipelines features are going to help us to be much more efficient. We are excited to automate so many of the processes we were accomplishing manually. We also love the client portal: everything the client needs to be aware of is on the portal's homepage for them to see right away.

Desvantagens:

TaxDome is complex, so there is a bit of a learning curve.

há 10 meses

Hi Juliette! We're thrilled to hear that you're excited about the workflow and pipelines features that TaxDome offers. It's wonderful to know that these tools are poised to enhance your efficiency by automating processes that were previously manual. Additionally, we're glad that you're finding value in the client portal, where important information is readily accessible for your clients. We understand that TaxDome's comprehensive nature can present a learning curve due to its complexity. We appreciate your honesty in highlighting this aspect. Learning a new platform can indeed take some time, but we want to reassure you that we're here to support you every step of the way. Our support team is available to provide assistance via chat and email, and we're also happy to arrange screen-sharing sessions to guide you through any challenges you encounter. We've curated an extensive collection of articles and tutorials in our knowledge database to aid in your understanding of the platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance o guidance. We're happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca
CEO, EUA

TaxDome is INCREDIBLE

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

Tax Dome is literally the one-stop shop for document management, task management, and invoicing. I love it, my team loves it, and my clients love it. I was able to get rid of several of my programs because TaxDome does it all!

Desvantagens:

I think the only thing that is a struggle is having links inside of TaxDome open new windows.

há 11 meses

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Tax Dome Working Great

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have realized the benefit of a CRM system related to tax preparation. In the workflow / pipeline process, knowing when clients dropped their stuff off or how long you have had their returns as been a huge improvement on efficiency on our end and the client receiving a faster return time. If tax dome updates the issues I listed about this is the best software for the price hands down.

Vantagens:

I like the ease and functionally of tax dome the best. It is very user friend, a lot of my clients have been able to use it as well with very little questions on their end. I love the client portal aspect allowing clients to upload and download documents in a safe and secure manner. We use the signature function as well, not having to go out to a third part software has increased the return time and timing requesting the signatures. The customer service is great schedule a time to help on board or asking questions is very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great!!!

Desvantagens:

The cons are are feel a few and far between and all things that I have been asking about and are supposed to be fixed or updated by the end of the month. For instance e-signature you have to send the document out two for a husband and wife to sign unlike other software you send it one to both email address. The notification may be a little too much but I guess I would rather know what is going on with all my clients than not and reminders to follow up on emails, or documents they have provided. Lastly moving the files from public (client view) to private (firm view) currently is not allowed so you have to delete the file and than upload again which takes additional time, but they assured me this was an update fix at the end of the month as well.

há 3 anos

Thank you John, your feedback is valuable to us. We are glad that you find TaxDome software user-friendly. We have made a lot of improvements in requesting for electronic signature in TaxDome and we already have that function that you need. To learn more about requesting e-signature see this link: https://help.taxdome.com/article/146-electronic-signatures#6 With regards to moving documents inside a client account from different folders in TaxDome can be done. Here is the link that you can refer to: https://help.taxdome.com/article/145-how-to-move-documents#1

oralia
ceo, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

excellence

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have used simliar software and this is by far easier more effective and moderately priced

Vantagens:

Easy and functional great service and works with my preferred tax software

Desvantagens:

customer service, is not what I would prefer had trouble reaching and interacting with representative who called me back.

há 2 anos

Thank you, Name, your feedback is valuable to us. We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our support. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help. Also, we wanted to let you know that you can book a training session any time by clicking on the question mark icon in the top right corner of your portal. Our support is completely free and unlimited.

Catherine

This Is A Game Changer Software For Accountants and Tax Preparers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It is a wonderful software. But it was a challenge learning the software. Not that it was difficult, but that there are so many options and things to learn in order to use the software to its full potential. I honestly don't think, in our office, we are utilizing it fully yet.

Vantagens:

The most impactful part of this software is hard to say. There are so many parts of this software that makes it truly stand out from other software. 1. They are up to making ONGOING improvements to the software. They have an area called "Feature Requests" and everyone who uses their software can document a request they would like to have. Then everyone can review those feature requests and vote up the request if they think it is valuable. The more up-votes the more likely we will see that feature be incorporated into the software. Oh, and we get emails on the new features. We have gotten numerous changes and improvements because of those feature requests. The Tax Dome team really is outstanding for listening and implementing what their customers want. In May alone there were over 25+ new features! 2. I have to absolutely mention that this software allows for seasonal employees. That was HUGE for us! We have an additional 7 individual tax preparers during tax season that in only for tax season. 3. The automatic message reminders to clients, that will remind them again and again until they get you the information you request. 4. You can create your own custom templates to exactly fit your business needs. I could list more, but you would be reading all day.

Desvantagens:

Yes, it is a Pro and a Con. We found there were changes being made to the software during tax season that made it very hard to deal with. They should only fix the bugs during tax season unless it was something that makes the change an immediate necessity. I personally don't like the kanban setup. I would like to see the option of an asana or jetpack setup instead. To have that option would be huge. Now that I think of it, I'm going to add that as a feature request. Lol.

há 2 anos

Thank you very much, Catherine. Your detailed feedback is very valuable to us. We are happy that you like our Feature Request Board. Our subscribers' satisfaction is crucial to us, and we love when we get requests first-hand from our customers. There are always great ideas, and we can see which features are the most requested ones, and take a step toward development and implementation. Since we are very excited about every update, we can't wait to share it with our subscribers. Thank you for letting us know that the timing is not always perfect. We will take this into consideration. If you have any questions, or need assistance with anythng, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Emily
OWNER, EUA

TaxDome is Awesome

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am currently using SmartVault and am not completely satisfied with its capabilities. So, I decided to give TaxDome Trial a try. I have to say it's the best decision I have made this year. TaxDome's capabilities exceed SmartVault's by far. I will no longer be using SmartVault, I am now a TaxDome user.

Vantagens:

I love the variety of features.The Tax Academy Email SyncingInformation in one place for both me and my clients to access.Customizations

Desvantagens:

Invoicing needs improvements. I would like to be able to receive payments through QuickBooks, Venmo and PayPal and it come through automatically. More templates would be nice.

há 2 anos

Hello Emily, Thank you very much for your review. it is valuable to us! We are happy to learn that you like the diversity of the features we offer and the software as an all-in one tool, which is one of our main aims to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. As for the invoices, We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas, and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas, or if there is anything you would like to share with us that you think might improve your experience with TaxDome, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner, and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.