Avaliações do Seller's Suite

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Seller's Suite

Amazon Seller tools that helps sellers automate the tedious tasks away, protect their products and help their businesses bottom line

Saiba mais sobre o Seller's Suite

Exibindo 3 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Ana O.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2019

"Best value and excellent customer service"

Comentários: The tools do what they say they will do and then some. I only signed up for the monitoring tool, but then started using their email tool because it was way cheaper than the one I was using and it had more features. I even find myself looking up orders on sellers suite, rather than on Amazon because it's faster and you can create custom filters. So overall, it's been a great experience so far.

Vantagens: There's two things, their product monitoring tool and their customer service. I originally purchased the product monitoring tool just to monitor my reviews, so that I could respond quickly whenever one was left, but they released a ton of new features for this tool that allow me to monitor my competitors products and receive custom reports on a number of different changes to monitored products.

Desvantagens: There were some bugs when the new system came out. However, they were quick to respond to all of my questions/concerns and I think they even fixed the issues the same day. Another thing is that they had an inventory system that I was testing on the old site, but it wasn't on the new site :(

• Avaliado em 03/07/2019
Steve M.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 03/09/2019

"Great value and extremely helpful customer service"

Comentários: The tools are a great value considering they're cheaper than the alternatives and they have all the features that the top-end tools have, but they weren't as intuitive for me. The real value is in their support.

Vantagens: The customer support is basically your personal Amazon consultant. I can ask them pretty much any question related to selling on Amazon and they always have solid advice. I was running my first PPC campaign and was having trouble with it and they helped me sort it out and get my ACoS lower.

Desvantagens: I thought the tool was a bit confusing at first.

• Avaliado em 03/09/2019
Elizabeth A.
Business owner
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2019

"Review of Seller's Suite"

Comentários: Overall, Seller's Suite has helped me connect with individuals who are well versed in business tactics. It offers great customer service, from professionals for a reasonable price. Though it has a lot of tools, it is not overwhelming. With assistance, you can easily learn how to manage the system on your own. Again, because of this, I think it is more user friendly than a lot of business management sites

Vantagens: The software is fairly simple to use. You have access to help in very timely manner, when any issues with the software might be happening. It is easy to link accounts and to see clearly what is happening with your accounts.

Desvantagens: I think there could be more detailed tutorials on some of the less commonly used tools and there benefits. It would be fantastic if there were more videos or articles explaining why it would be advantageous to use some of the tools and why. In short, just a quick guide of why each tool is important and what it does to help your business grow.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2019