Avaliações do WorkTrip

Filtrar por:

Avaliações médias

• Geral

Sobre WorkTrip

Uma solução de software móvel e baseada na Internet, que serve como um hub centralizado para comunicar todos os detalhes de eventos e viagens.

Saiba mais sobre o WorkTrip

Exibindo 7 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Charlotte A.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"WorkTrip Truly Reduces Travel Stress"

Vantagens: - Very easy to use on the computer or cell phone.
- Shows your future and past trips
- Shows all travel reservations along with confirmation numbers
- Allows users and organizers to add information and even pictures
- Allows users to set reminders for all on the trip or for yourself

Desvantagens: I honestly have not found a con yet. I have been on about 5 trips using WorkTrip and it has kept all my travel information in one handy location each time!

por Switch Four em 09/01/2020

Charlotte, thank you for the positive feedback! We love hearing how easy WorkTrip is to use and how helpful it is.

Eric O.
Director of Marketing
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2020

"A money & time saving solution that works"

Comentários: From the beginning, WorkTrip has been a lifesaver. We are able to keep track of planned trips easily and significantly lesson the time tracking down travel info. This product is fantastic.

Vantagens: It's easy to use and puts all of the important parts of a trip all in one place. I love it. They continue to add value to the product with added features and capabilities.

Desvantagens: I can't think of anything, I appreciate the way they listen to their customers when it comes to the needed features in the app.

por Switch Four em 24/02/2020

Eric, we are so glad to hear that WorkTrip has been a positive experience! We have enjoyed working with you and your team on product feedback as we strive to continue delivering value to your organization!

• Avaliado em 21/02/2020
Keri H.
Events & Social Media Marketing Manager
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2020

"Can't Go Without WorkTrip!"

Comentários: WorkTrip has helped my Marketing team become more efficient and has lessened the number of emails sent for questions between Marketing and Sales. It has greatly impacted the sales team while traveling because they know anything they may need is in their phone and can be up on their screen in just a few seconds!

Vantagens: WorkTrip allows us to easily and efficiently relay information to our team regarding travel arrangements, trade show information, post event surveys, keeping all documents associated with the events all in one place. Everything my team needs for traveling to and from their events as well as all the info associated with their events, is all at their fingertips!

Desvantagens: There isn't a single thing that I don't like about WorkTrip! There is room for improvement and they are constantly working to add more benefits to make using their software even more beneficial!

por Switch Four em 28/01/2020

Keri, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that is has made your marketing team more efficient and positively impacted the sales team!

• Avaliado em 27/01/2020
Alesia W.
Marketing and Trade Show Assistant
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"WorkTrip is a Lifesaver for everyone at Trinity3"

Comentários: Everyone who uses WorkTrip at Trinity3 Technology, loves it. Myself and my boss use it to input information for our sales reps and our sales reps are users who swear by WorkTrip. Because of WorkTrip, our sales reps can easily access the travel that they need whenever they need it, whether it's at the office or at the airport!

Vantagens: I like that it is really straightforward and easy to use. It is very easy to input information such as flights, hotels, and rental cars. It is also very easy to view the information on a desktop as well as the mobile app.

Desvantagens: Sometimes, when I want to put the same flight into two different events, the software does not allow me to duplicate the same exact flight for two different events. I usually end up having to change the confirmation number a bit.

por Switch Four em 09/01/2020

Thank you for this feedback, Alesia! The flight duplication issue has been resolved and now allows you to add and edit any information necessary. We hope you continue to enjoy WorkTrip!

Samantha H.
Demand Generation Manager
Software, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 24/01/2020

"All your event planning needs in one location!"

Comentários: Phenomenal! The support team at WorkTrip is extremely responsive to any questions or concerns and provided all the training I needed to get me and my team going. The software was very user friendly which was a huge benefit to my team as we had users of all ages!

Vantagens: I can't pin down just one thing! WorkTrip is a user friendly software that helped me organize, plan and execute events increasing efficiency across the sales and marketing teams. The fact that I could store all my documentation, create schedules, load travel details and send notifications all in one spot was absolutely amazing. My team loved this app and I enjoyed having all my documentation available onsite.

Desvantagens: I can't thing of anything I don't like about this app.

por Switch Four em 04/02/2020

We love hearing how WorkTrip increases efficiency across teams! Thank you for your feedback, Samantha!

• Avaliado em 24/01/2020
Daniel H.
Accoutn Executive
Segurança de rede e informática, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2020

"Couldn't Travel Without It "

Vantagens: I couldn't travel for work without it. It's an unbelievable way to organize work travel. Being able to have all of my travel and outside the office work documents and schedules in one place is a necessity. Makes everything easier and is super easy to us.

Desvantagens: I enjoy everything about this aaplication, nothing I like the least.

por Switch Four em 09/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Daniel!

Aaron P.
Account Executive
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários

"WorkTrip Review"

Comentários: I've loved it. It's been a great experience so far.

Vantagens: I like the ease of use. The app makes it extremely easy when I travel for work. Everything is right in one app in the palm of my hand.

Desvantagens: There could be more features. Being able to function with the app more would be ideal.

por Switch Four em 09/01/2020

Thank you for this great feedback, Aaron! We have some great new features planned to launch this year that we hope you will find useful. Stay tuned!