15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do QuickBooks Online Advanced

Sobre QuickBooks Online Advanced

O QuickBooks é um software para gestão de empresas que pode crescer com seus negócios.

Saiba mais sobre o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Vantagens:

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Notas do QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O QuickBooks Online Advanced tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 915 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o QuickBooks Online Advanced antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (915)

Eva
Bookkeeper
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

#1 Tool for my Business

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner, Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

QBO Online Advanced- Not Perfect, but a Great Option for a Growing Business

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I am an advanced user, so my experience has been mostly positive. As I mentioned, I think the software is not always intuitive, so it can be frustrating for less experienced users. However, customer service is great and always responsive.

Vantagens:

Quickbooks Online Advanced is robust and offers a pretty impressive suite of options for a growing small business. I love that a business owner can run so much of their business from one piece of software. As a business owner and a bookkeeper, I get frustrated with all of the options out there and appreciate that QBO Advanced eliminates the need for multiple programs.

Desvantagens:

There are definitely some improvements that could be made. The software is often glitchy, causing frustration for users that are not experienced. I would also love to see even more customization in the reporting screens. I'd love to be able to click and see drop downs on the main profit and loss screens.

Harmony
Business Office Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários

QBO is Definitely Different

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Vantagens:

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Desvantagens:

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Misty
IT MANAGER, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Highly recommend

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I enjoy using this software and have saved a lot of time with bringing all things into one location. Plus handing over reports and data to the accountant has been a breeze since using this.

Vantagens:

This product optimized our invoicing, inventory, client information and more into one location which saved on price and saves a lot of time.

Desvantagens:

I do not love the price per user and would like to see a group discount or something.

Debi
VP Operations, EUA
Bancos, 11–50 funcionários

Disappointed in QB Online constant updates

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It has been beyond frustrating working with QB customer service to add back a column on a report that was removed (probably accidentally in June 2023). I want to see the NOTES field added back to the Customer export and have reached out to numerous supervisors and have been told many times it will be added back. It is now 10 months later and the field has not been added back.
I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well.
Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

Vantagens:

It's important to access QB from different computers/locations.

Desvantagens:

It has been beyond frustrating working with QB customer service to add back a column on a report that was removed (probably accidentally in June 2023). I want to see the NOTES field added back to the Customer export and have reached out to numerous supervisors and have been told many times it will be added back. It is now 10 months later and the field has not been added back. I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well. Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

Krystal
Software Solutions, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

QBO needs to be your go-to

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

QuickBooks online's ease of use makes it a perfect accounting solution for everyone from new business owners with little to know accounting knowledge to CPA's

Desvantagens:

While it tries to make things easier some of the defaults are a bit confusing to the accountant

Crystel
Owner, EUA
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect for a small business owner

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It’s perfect for any small business owner wanting to control their accounting themselves.

Desvantagens:

I have no cons for this service. It does exactly what I need.

Laura
Laura
Digital Strategist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Vantagens:

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Desvantagens:

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Lisa
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Not Suited for Nonprofit Organizations

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: While we have cobbled together charts of accounts to somewhat make it useful for our organization, when we can afford accounting software made for nonprofits we will change systems. This has been a painful learning experience.

Vantagens:

Low cost, easy to find CPA who knows how to use it

Desvantagens:

It may be fine for a for-profit business, but it is not well suited for nonprofit organizations that must do fund accounting.

Shrijana
Accounting Manager, Canadá
Museus e instituições, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Accounting Assistant

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This is great accounting platform which save time & money to get best result.

Vantagens:

All aspects such as invoicing, reporting, sales tax....

Desvantagens:

This is perfect for us and can't remember of any cons as of now.

Avaliador Verificado
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Quickbooks is the standard, but they're starting to abuse that position

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I like how Quickbooks is integrated with everything (banks, other CRMs, etc). It's also fairly easy to use once it's setup correctly by an accountant that knows what they're doing.

Desvantagens:

I feel like the product never gets any better, but the price keeps going up. Given that hooking up all your accounts is so time-consuming, it feels like they are abusing their relationship with their users. What else am I getting for my extra $10/month? When your user base is primarily small businesses, it feels predatory that they can just up their revenue by 100s of millions of dollars without doing anything to earn it.

Molly
Senior Financial Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Vantagens:

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Desvantagens:

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Kyle
Accounting, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Ease of use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Vantagens:

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Desvantagens:

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Selcuk
Finance Director, França
Gestão de investimentos, 11–50 funcionários

A Financer's Dream

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to manage finances. The reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate, and the cost is worth the investment.

Vantagens:

I have been thoroughly impressed with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides an array of tools and features that make it easy to manage finances. The accounting and invoicing processes are efficient and user-friendly, and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate.

Desvantagens:

One of the drawbacks of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the cost of the subscription. While the features are worth the investment, the cost can be steep for small businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, the platform can be complicated to navigate for those with limited accounting experience.

LeAnn
VP, Operations, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Vantagens:

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Desvantagens:

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Eugene
Project Manager, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2–10 funcionários

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Desvantagens:

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

Milena
Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Great!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I like how easy, reliable, and multi-functional QBO Advanced is. I use it for a client and it saves me time and money.

Vantagens:

I like the many features QBO Advanced has to offer. It saves time and money. It is great for growing business. It is easy to integrate with many other apps if needed.

Desvantagens:

The least I like would be the price, however, with the many features it has to offer - it definitely is a must for a growing business with more complex workflows.

Tara
Controller, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works well for small business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

Vantagens:

The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

Desvantagens:

The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected. Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

CFO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

QBO Advanced is underrated

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

Vantagens:

The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

Desvantagens:

There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.

Avaliador Verificado
Petróleo e energia, 201–500 funcionários

QuickBooks for Quick book keeping

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Lastly i would say that this product is very good for small to midsize companies, but for large entities it may not offer much benefit. i personally have very good experience using this software because of its user friendliness.

Vantagens:

Ah , this product is a life savior, previously i was using a Fox pro base customized accounting software which was a big headache. this product is bug free and provided smooth book keeping experience. The best thing about this software is its user friendliness, which is in my opinion far better than any other software available .

Desvantagens:

what i don't like about this software is it limitation to customization, you can not change this according to your specific needs. some times times you need to customize your processes and functions to fit in to QuickBooks advance. Secondly, this is for the small to mid size organizations not for big and multinational entities. For me i had difficulty in setting up project accounting because of less options are available. it is also to note that there is no automated procedure for fixed assets capitalization like other ERPs

April
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure, EUA
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários

Easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and use. Help section is very useful. Most everything is intuitive to figure out. It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime. Mobile access is good. The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

Desvantagens:

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Cody
Finance Director, EUA
Biotecnologia, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product for SMBs and growing enterprises.

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Good! 7-8/10. It's not perfect & may not be the best fit for massive organizations, but you can get a lot of mileage from it if you spend time with the software & get comfortable with the range and depth of features available to Advanced users. Always play with the beta features!

Vantagens:

QBO Advanced is designed to be an all-in-one finance & accounting solution. There are larger-scale ERPs out there, e.g. Oracle, ION, but Intuit definitely has the market cornered on out-of-the-box F&A software. Because Intuit has so many components available, the software is also modular to a certain degree & admins can turn on/off features as needed.

Desvantagens:

Intuit does not play nice with 3rd party integrations. There IS a developer portal if you're technical enough to do API work, but we've found software add-ons like Zapier are often necessary to build task automation into the manual steps of many QBO processes (which you will need if your organization works at scale & does not have a large accounting team).

Beth
Owner and COO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

All-Encompassing, Integrated Accounting Program for Small Businesses

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Sending invoices out to clients on a recurring basis used to vex me! But invoicing with QBO is quick and simple and I can see whether the client has open/viewed the invoice. Now I can even create invoices in batches! I can send reminders, statements, and clients can pay online with credit cards or ACH, allowing cash flow to improve. I can also see AR reports and then follow up easily.

Vantagens:

Overall this product is easy to use and offers the tracking resources our company needs. I also love the add-ons for processing payroll and the merchant services. It is a seamless, easy process for me to process payroll at a fraction of the cost of payroll processing companies. Also, I have yet to find a per transaction cost lower that Intuit's Merchant Services, plus it cuts the amount of work I would have to do if I used an outside credit card processor. I also like that this is cloud-based, online software that I can access from any computer at home and at work (or even at a coffee shop).

Desvantagens:

When I have a question or need assistance, the customer service has not been as good as I would expect to support what is, in my opinion, such a great software. QBO Advanced, however, has upgraded with a service called Priority Circle.

Katrina
Accountant, EUA
Manutenção predial, 201–500 funcionários

#1 Accounting Software

3,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Quickbooks is what it is. I know it's not a perfect review and not what everyone wants to hear but it's the best one on the market BUT with that being said this program lacks a lot and has A LOT of glitches and malfunctions all the time. Will I be switching to another one. Probably not in the near future.

Vantagens:

The overall use of QB online is easy. It's straight to the point and anyone can learn how to use the software. The majority of the features are pretty easy and function great.

Desvantagens:

THIS SOFTWARE IS SO GLITCHY AND SLOW! Some days this software works phenomenal and on the days you need it to work it doesn't. This is especially bad when it comes to the payment feature for contractors. To pay one contractor is fine but when you need to pay multiple and use the feature included in QB it's horrible. Every click takes at least 30 seconds to load making a job that should only take a few minutes take 1/2 your workday.

Sue
Executive Director, EUA
Filmes e vídeos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My experience with quickbooks has been very positive.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: easy to use and teach
makes our ability to do work very easy

Vantagens:

easy to use easy to teach functions are compatible with our organization's operations Allows a lot of customization for reports

Desvantagens:

not cheap tech support is too expensive some updates are not necessary. Seem to occur just so it can be said that it was updated.

Resposta do Intuit

há 6 anos

I want you to have all the info you deserve about why support incurs a fee and the reasons behind updates, Sue. While many subscription-based products have support included in the monthly charge (like Online), our standalone Desktop products are billed once upon purchase. Instead of charging more for the product itself, the price is kept at a lower rate by offering advanced support separately. There's more about support plans, and what you can still get without them, at https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501198. Additionally, the need to upgrade the program, and discontinue older products, is a decision predicated on the assurance you will receive top of the line software and support. As older products are retired, all attention can be given to the most secure and feature-laden service on the market. Before I forget, thanks for reaching out with your review. Happy filming to you and your team at Rehoboth Beach Film Society, by the way. Break a leg! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Anibal
Fiscal Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Great Product

Comentários: Very user friendly

Vantagens:

Easy to use, is easy tp customize to our agency need,

Desvantagens:

ability to change transactions once created and posted to the General Ledger