15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Ally

O Ally é um software de objetivos e principais resultados (OKR na sigla em inglês) que permite às organizações e suas respectivas equipes alinharem, rastrearem e medirem suas metas.

Saiba mais sobre o Ally

Desvantagens:

The pricing is on a higher side, it could have been lowered, as at this price, we might not be able to get it adopted for whole org.

Notas do Ally

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Ally tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 37 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Ally antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (37)

Mariel
Mariel
Senior Operations Manager, México
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Managing OKRs through Ally

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Ally supports our business strategy.

Vantagens:

Seamless integrations and more are constantly becoming available.

Desvantagens:

Reports and dashboards are good. The mobile app is excellent.

há 3 anos

Hi Mariel, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you've found success with using Ally.io to support your business strategy! Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Siddharth
Engineering Manager, Índia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best tool to track OKRs

Vantagens:

%age tracking on task level and overall picture on where we are, is what I like the most.

há 4 anos

Hi Siddharth, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Bruce
VP Solution Delivery, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Weird UI

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are supposed to be tracking our entire company OKRs with this tool. I find that I hate the UI so much and am so mystified by it that I start avoiding the weekly update OKR task

Vantagens:

I like having a tool to manage the OKR process. I like the check-ins, teams, sub-teams, individual and team OKRs

Desvantagens:

Weird UI, I am constantly struggling with it. It needs to be significantly easier to setup and manage OKRs, users and team branches in the tool

há 4 anos

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll pass along your input regarding the UI to our product team and work on improving this! Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Taylor
CRM Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ally overall has been great with just minor dislikes

Vantagens:

The ease of use and setup of Ally has been great. Being able to connect to both Salesforce and Tableau has been one of the biggest benefits along with checking in through Slack. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful with questions and have been a pleasure to work with so far.

Desvantagens:

The software we were using had a better dashboard display to easily show the top company Objectives. This was beneficial for company meetings. Our CEO struggles with this part of Ally but it is really the only issue we have had.

Wassim
Associate Professor, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 501–1.000 funcionários

Ally: A result-oriented platform for OKR

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very promising experience.

Vantagens:

I supported the HR department in my institution to deploy Ally and configure it. KPI monitoring was a main objective on the list and we were amazed by how simplistic and facilitated Ally supports in this. We surely had to set the performance indicators and the formulas for assessing each. All the rest was done autonomously by Ally in terms of identifying the statistical events affecting those key performance indicators and calculating their values dynamically as things change from one semi-quarter to the other. Ally was very convenient in calculating the actual and expected progress and to display it graphically in association to each individual task. This was a major relief to the owner of the OKR. Moreover the actual progress can by dynamically updated due to events such as a check-in to the OKR or by adding Key Results to an objective. The main support that Ally can help in here is identifying measurable and actionable tasks and subtasks of goals and align it with the 5-year or 10-year vision of the corporation. This wasn't easy to do manually as most of the times the thinking phase surpasses the action phase which renders the strategic planning ineffective. Goal management is basically the main strength in Ally which unifies the management irrespective of the type of business of clients. Generalizing the Goal concept is what we really like in this software.

Desvantagens:

Customization of the different components seem a bit tricky and complicated but to be fair it get much easier to do with some getting used to after getting acquainted with the different naming schemes and semantics.

Colm
CFO, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 201–500 funcionários

Provides Great Visibility into the Work that Matters

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Provides great visibility into the work that matters. Before, we were using Google sheets to plan and track our strategic priorities, which made it difficult for the organization to know where we stood at any point in time. Now it is easy to see in real time how we are doing. Super easy to learn and use. If you can navigate a web site, you can easily use this product. That is important when we are inviting in additional users. We don't have a large support function within our company, so any users questions come to me. Fortunately, given the simplicity of the UI, that has been very manageable so far. Seamless integration with all of the systems we already use like Salesforce, Slack, Asana, Google Sheets, Hub Spot and many others. Connecting these systems to Ally requires no IT support and takes less than a minute. This means users can continue to do their work wherever they are most comfortable. Ally just brings it all together so there is one place where we can see how we are doing. Tremendous customer support. Every time an issue does come up, the company has been extremely quick to respond. I wish all my vendors were this easy to work with.

Desvantagens:

We have been using the product for about 2 months so far and don't have any major complaints. The product does not have every feature we would like, but the company seeks our input and is working aggressively to implement the ones that make sense, which is all you can ask for. They have already addressed two features we asked for, both of which were rolled out in less than two weeks from the time we asked for them.

há 4 anos

Hi Colm, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Ronald
CFO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

OKRs Are Goal Setting and Ally is the Organizer

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The hardest part about OKRs is the leadership needs to be bought in and make it a priority. The second hardest thing is organizing the goals (i.e . quantifying, alignment, etc) and creating transparency. Ally does a near perfect job of the organizing part.

Vantagens:

We like the ease of use and the fact that the team is receptive to our input and constantly improving the product.

Desvantagens:

We would like them to build in an employee performance component based on the difficulty of the OKRs, and they are evaluating that idea.

Nicole
Consumer Engagement Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários

Helping Accomplish My Goals

Vantagens:

I honestly like how simple and easy it is to use and function! I have only used one other program for OKRs and it was complex but Ally makes their website simple and functional. It it easy to check-in and put if you are on track or behind and even add notes. I enjoy that you can add notes! I try to add a small goal that I will accomplish during the week and then in my next note say I accomplished this and this week I am working on finishing this project. I believe Ally keeps you motivated to stay on-top of your work because you have your weekly check-ins.

Desvantagens:

I don't like how what I thought was an objective Ally says that it is not aligned to any objectives but I thought it was an objective on its own and that I was allowed to have another objective on its own.

há 4 anos

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you're finding Ally.io easy to use. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

My Ally Review

Vantagens:

Easy and safe to use. It’s always updating its software, making it safe to use

Desvantagens:

I don’t have any problems with Ally. They have great customer service

Yamin
Yamin
Head of People Operations, Mianmar (Birmânia)
Agricultura, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Expensive, but one of the best for OKRs

5,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Ally is by far the best OKR software I have used or tried out. It's intuitive and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

It was too expensive. We could only use it for the company and department level OKRs with senior management and department head. It was too expensive to use for every single employee in the company.

Dusty
Customer Success Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Really intuitive and easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, it's a great way to develop personal accountability and to understand how to prioritize progression in OKRs. I've also really appreciated the small updates and the easy of navigation.

Vantagens:

The aesthetics are nice and makes it more fun to use. I'm a big fan of the progress bars, which are motivational and easy to understand. I like that changing the targets are so easy, too. Big fan of the ease of navigating between company vs personal OKRs.

Desvantagens:

The small "open full view" button isn't intuitive and can be confusing. I'd like to be able to simply click the whole objective to open in "full view."

há 4 anos

Hi Dusty, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your feedback regarding the "full view" button. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Kateen
Director of Finance, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great to have the software not be the blocker when implementing OKRs!

Vantagens:

Getting rolling quick was the first thing we liked about this software. Intuitive infrastructure. Easy to add users, teams.

Desvantagens:

Reporting. Having a consolidated view of status on all company OKRs would be incredible! Some stakeholders don't want to have to log in and poke into each OKR to see details.

Madeleine
Founding partner, Reino Unido
Consultoria de gestão, 11–50 funcionários

Ally for sales teams

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great customer service and helpful integration with other platforms.

Vantagens:

Ally is fantastic for managing sales teams. It helps people focus relentlessly on what matters. It’s the basis for all my team 121s and learning plans.

Desvantagens:

The synchronisation loses connection with google sheets when cells change. Fixing the connections to prevent this would be great.

Associate, EUA
Capital de risco e capital privado, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great, simple, and effective OKR goalsetting software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Ally has overall been a great platform that our organization uses weekly or sometimes even daily to track our goals, update our progress, and stay honest with trying to meet our personal or organizational aspirations.

Vantagens:

The product is very simple to understand, setup, and implement. The website keeps the interface simple without the confusion that a lot of platforms bring. It also allows for users to easily create a "ladder-up" structure of OKRs so that people can create their own goals under larger team or organizational goals. It's very easy to update, view, and filter my OKRs or my team's OKRs.

Desvantagens:

The software can be quite slow sometimes, especially when multiple people are adding, editing, or updating OKRs at the same time. I wish there was also a faster way to bulk upload our team's quarterly OKRs as adding them one-by-one can be tedious and slow.

Nicolette
Executive Assistant, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ally is a great business resource

Vantagens:

Ally has brought our entire company together allowing us to be focused on and transparent about our goals and the progress we are making toward them.

Desvantagens:

More flexibility on the way you can view company/ team/ and individual goals is needed for our company.

Noreen
IT Manager, Filipinas
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Ally for OKRs

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Ally gives the team an opportunity to asynchronously work on objectives and key performances, get updates, and readily provide reports and performance.

Desvantagens:

There are some things that do not show in team OKRs but are in individual OKRs. Could be a one off. Or something not configured properly.

Brian
President, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy-to-use tool for integrating OKR's

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Thus far, very positive first 2 months with it.

Vantagens:

The tool's UX is very friendly and easy to navigate. Has enough 'robustness' to get the job done across multiple users, but isn't too detailed to get lost in it.

Desvantagens:

Overall, great tool. Some of the User vs. Team roles and assignments are a bit tricky, but rather minor point.

há 4 anos

Hi Brian, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Manuel
Admin, Espanha
Jogos e cassinos, 201–500 funcionários

good tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: so far so good

Vantagens:

The possibility for the entire company to share okrs

Desvantagens:

don't know yet. I can say I should keep on using it.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io useful. Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have about Ally.io and OKRs. Feel free to reach out at any time if there's anything you need.

Nick
Account Manager, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to use OKR tracker

Vantagens:

I love the visibility. We have it structured so you can see the OKRs of anyone in the company. You can see where people are focused and find ideas for bettering your own OKRs.

Desvantagens:

I wish it did... more. It seems like you could combine an OKR software with other task tracking softwares pretty easily.

Musa
Regional Manager, Nigéria
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários

Candid review of Ally.io

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Ability to stay well informed on the achievement of milestones for yourself or your team and company in general.

Vantagens:

Flexibility in aligning objectives company wide

Desvantagens:

Goals target to be made more visible to the end user to encourage goals target setting

Bens de consumo, 10.000+ funcionários

Clarity & Feedback with Ally

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Ally allowed me to document my work, keep my manager informed, and set me up for success when it came time for my OKR review. I was able to point to each OKR and discuss my process. I would never have been able to do this before.

Vantagens:

I like the check-ins and the Slack integration. It makes it easier to do your record keeping.

Desvantagens:

Users have to rely on Administrators to set up the projects. I would prefer to create a project for my overall work to be aligned to, rather than individually listed. It doesn't connect the individual's OKRs with the team if the Admin doesn't set it up to do so.

há 4 anos

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll pass along your suggestion regarding setting up projects. We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Jesse
Sr. Training Manager, Filipinas
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great tool for OKR Setting and Tracking

Vantagens:

User-friendly and intuitive interface, alignment of objectives.

Desvantagens:

Reporting - It can be improved to better aid presenters when they're discussing the progress of their OKRs.

Kris
IT Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quick to get up to speed

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was useful to get everyone on the same page as far as the company's goals are concerned. We have done away with Excel spreadsheets we used to track all of this.

Vantagens:

The UI is easy to grasp and intuitive for someone with some technical savvy.

Desvantagens:

Teaching everyone else in the company the nuances of the UI and the OKR workflow took some time.

Sankar Ganesh
Engineering Manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Useful Tool

Vantagens:

A best tool that I know to define your objectives and track progress

Desvantagens:

Probably it can help optimise the organisation hierarchy and help us notify and provide recommendation when OKRs are created. That way it's easy to collaborate and create our own OKRs based on the organisation hierarchy levels

Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great for what it is

Vantagens:

Easy of updating my OKRs and Metrics. Navigating the software isn't very hard at all.

Desvantagens:

The Chat features that keeps popping up when working with Ally. Let it just be in the background and not give updates every time I log in. I should be able to update my teams OKRs for them and from what I can tell I can't do that.