15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Dialpad

O Dialpad Sell é um discador de vendas eficaz que acelera o período inicial das operações e torna os representantes mais produtivos usando a tecnologia Voice Intelligence.

Saiba mais sobre o Dialpad

Vantagens:

Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

Desvantagens:

This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me.

Notas do Dialpad

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Dialpad tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 521 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Dialpad antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (521)

Erin
Executive Director
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

4,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Jonatan
Jonatan
Supervisor, Colômbia
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

An app that you would not stop using!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Quality, Dialpad talk not only allow us to answer and make calls, but we can use it to track every possible KPI and with that, keeping the quality of the service by auditing each interaction.

Vantagens:

Dialpad talk has several features but the most amazing one if Voice AI, it allows us to identify the matter of a call and lead us to analyze every interaction.

Desvantagens:

Groups, we would like to have more control about groups of people created within the app, due to the current moment we are living (pandemic) we are more connected than ever, and people love personalizing their groups.

Russell
Russell
CEO, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Vantagens:

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

Desvantagens:

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed. The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user. We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

Karly
Compliance Consultant, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 201–500 funcionários

I love Dialpad!!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I think I can speak for both myself and my team when I say Dialpad was an excellent addition to our tools we use everyday to be productive and successful.

Vantagens:

Dialpad makes my dialing and communicating with clients so much easier! The AI technology paired with the user friendly designed and functions make my life so much easier.

Desvantagens:

I will you could email clients out through Dialpad!

Carrie
Owner, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Misrepresentation of Services

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The idea that our phones, webchat, and fax could all be in one place.

Desvantagens:

Last fall, we signed up for their services, emphasizing the importance of seamless integration with Lawmatics, our CRM. Despite assurances that everything integrated smoothly, we've encountered major headaches along the way. We started talking with Dialpad last fall and had multiple calls/zoom meetings with them. We told them we used Lawmatics for our CRM and that it was critical that everything integrated directly to Lawmatics. We were assured on numerous occasions that everything did integrate into Lawmatics. Once we signed up for both phone and website chat, they started billing us for the website chat service, even though it was not up and running. They were still building it out, which they billed us an extra $1,000 and took another 2 months before they had the chat bot ready for us to even look at. Once we got the suspicion that the web chat did NOT integrate to Lawmatics, we emailed them directly and asked. It took over a month for them to finally come back and say that the web chat did NOT integrate directly with Lawmatics, but they were happy to build out a custom zapier connection for an additional $$$$ (crazy amount here). I immediately requested a refund and cancellation of the web chat services, and they have spent another 2 months beating around the bush before telling me that can't do that, and I'm stuck with their contract for web chat. This is after the issue we had with their fax service. We tried sending faxes for several weeks and then realized none were going through. When we reached out to Dialpad they said "oh yeah, that's a known issue"- a known issue that their fax doesn't work??? At least they did let us cancel that service. It's a reminder to be vigilant about who we partner with and to ensure that promises made align with the actual service provided. I hope this insight will help others avoid the mistake that I made in choosing to work with Dialpad.

Daniel
Director, IT, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11–50 funcionários

Dialpad Delivers Seamless Communication

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It is cutting-edge communication platform that combines user-friendly design, cloud-based accessibility, and advanced features to deliver a seamless and efficient solution for modern team collaboration.

Vantagens:

There is a great intuitive interface, cloud-based accessibility, and robust features Calls made using the platform are clear and the video calls and AI-driven transcription services are stellar.

Desvantagens:

Monthly price can get pretty high as each feature is done piecemeal.

Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am pleased but want more reliability.

Vantagens:

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

Desvantagens:

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Rede de computadores, 201–500 funcionários

Calling Success

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Effective, dependable, and easy to use communication tool that improves teamwork and production.

Vantagens:

Precise transcription of calls in real time

Desvantagens:

Dialpad has nothing that I dislike about it.

Founder, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dialpad - good and getting better

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Ok. Relible service. I just don't update or use some features because they are hard to figure out.

Vantagens:

price at first. Now it is a bit more expensive. I liked the voicemail transcription.

Desvantagens:

It is not very intuitive to set up voice mail and call routing and other features.

Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great functionality and Price point for a small business

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've had it for so long, I can't remember how long. That means it's constantly used and part of my toolbox.

Vantagens:

A number available for voice and texting

Desvantagens:

Needs to improve handoff reliability between devices

Katie
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Couldn't get easier to schedule a meeting

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I love how simple it is to set up a quick conference call. It takes less than 2-3 minutes.

Desvantagens:

I had some issues with the login and password not working when I tried to login and after multiple attempts I realized I was using my login and password for talk, message, and meet and not video conferencing. Once I figured that out it was so simple.

Garrett
Garrett
CEO, EUA
Artigos de luxo e joias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

They will hold you hostage.

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Be very cautious when entering into an agreement with Dialpad. Dialpad has a great product. However, they will hold you hostage should you want to make any changes to your account. We have doubled the number of users but our price has gone up more than 10x what we were originally paying in 2020. They are charging us for things we don't want, don't need. They keep telling us they will downgrade and then they don't. They literally will not respond to you for months. We have been going back and forth for 9 months on this.

Desvantagens:

Ethics. The people on our account have been not wonderfully helpful.

Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The most advanced and affordable option out there

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired. The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay. When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way. This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

Vantagens:

1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use. 2) You can transfer calls between devices. 3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates. 4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments. 5) It allows for better general office number handling.

Desvantagens:

1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled) 2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

CTO, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Dialpad is a perfect solution for any business

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We subscribed to Dialpad when we moved office suites. And it immediately became a very productive tool. I
had to travel for business and the mobility was very useful. I had all my call history, my notes, all at my fingertips. And when I received a call in the office, and it was too loud, I simply clicked on my cell and continued the conversation while walk. And the biggest advantage to productivity came when Covid-19 hit, because all the staff are working from home, still using the same numbers, the same process and the same way as if we are in the office. The common INBOX makes everyone aware of everyone else's communications, and the private phone numbers keep sensitive work separate. It has kept us going in these difficult times. And the one thing I really like the most? I can be anywhere in Europe and my NYC number will ring when someone calls.

Vantagens:

What we like most about this product is that it is intuitive and versatile. We ported out two business numbers, and we also received each our own cell number which is great to use for business. We can use it on the road, at the office and while traveling, so its perfect, we never miss a call. And by setting up groups we can put one phone on "do not disturb" and still have others answer, plus we can roll over to our personal phones. We have it running in our workstations and smartphones and it is so easy to answer in one and continue the conversation, seamlessly, in another simply by clicking a button. I usually answer through my laptop and if I need to walk away, I can simply just switch to my mobile in real-time. And I can text while I am speaking to a person, multi-task, or simply click a number and dial through it and then make a note on the screen. It remembers everything we do! This system's sound is crystal clear and it simplified our business. The support is also worth noting, they respond quickly and have resolved every single inquiry successfully and efficiently.

Desvantagens:

I think some of the options should be included in every solution, for example, the dictionary. Other than that I cannot find anything I dislike.

Tracy
Program manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dialpad is a must have for virtual workers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We have been using dialpad for 3+ years. We like the service. Its reliable and implementation is always a quick process. I like that we can monitor our team in real time and record calls when needed. We dont have many issues with the service but when we do, they try to help fix the problem. They may not always be successful with issues but do try to accommodate customer service requests.

Vantagens:

We use dialpad for our marketing team. They are all virtual and need a reliable service.

Desvantagens:

The customer service can be iffy. They are able to solve simple issues but are harder to deal with on issues that need escalation.

Jason
Jason
Everlasting Experience Designer, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Designed for BIG, but no SMALL business should be without it...

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall, I've been a Dialpad user since before they were Dialpad (called Switch back then). Like any business that's growing, some things had to get cherry picked down, like direct phone support for smaller users. The forums are a good place to start, and most of my email support tickets have been resolved in timely manners -- including porting of numbers -- but not being able to pick up the phone and call support is a little worrisome. Still, the service is usually rock solid and integrates well across my four computer and three iOS devices. It is a true virtual phone system that sounds fantastic and crushes the competition. If they could integrate with a spam call service like Hiya, then I think it would be everyone's go to for small and medium business, for sure.

Vantagens:

I'm pretty much a one man show, but I offer three different lines of services. I also have a cell phone number that goes back to 1998, so I like to keep it private from the business world. Dialpad allows me to separate all three service lines into their own department, with their own phone numbers and/or extensions, while keeping my personal cell number 100% private.

Desvantagens:

Some features offered on Android are not on iOS and vice versa. One of the biggest grips I have is that the pings for text messages to mainline and department lines don't present a notification on the iPhone. This can prove troublesome in an emergency, as I only see them when I open up the app and the department icon shows it.

Neha
Tax Consultant, Índia
Consultoria de gestão, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Good app for small business but a little glitch for large ones

Vantagens:

It needs simple installation via chrome apps store with simple Google or Microsoft authentication. It will start working in couple of minutes. One can easily accept and move calls between my PC and mobile app seamlessly without any interruption. Audio quality is up to mark. It's easy to add contact, it email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call. Dial pad app seamlessly integrates with Chrome and Gmail, linking all contact data. It doubles as an instant messaging platform for quick messages sent between colleagues when an email would be unnecessary and cumbersome. Because it keeps everything in one place and tracks a lot of call data like date, time, length of call, who answered it, what call group it rang to, call transfers which it makes finding, tracking and reviewing information easier.

Desvantagens:

There are no emoticons, which makes it less competitive than Skype. There are some features missing like immediate forwards to a non Dial pad number. Also when the demand gets high there is no call waiting or even any alert letting them know there is another call coming inn which makes the software impartial.

Shade
country product manager, Colômbia
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

best service for telemarketing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: it's the best choice for home offce and works great with large teams

Vantagens:

this software is very easy to use and also allows the user to have access everywhere they are with their laptop or PC unlike other apps that can only be used in the office, so it was a great prek during the pandemic time with home office

Desvantagens:

download and the process to run the software was very slow, but the contcat ceter replied very fast and helped us make the transition easy

DYLAN
Account Executive, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The amount of times I hear "Dialpad is so bad" in a week

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I hate it more than any other product I have ever used. There are at least another dozen people I work with that feel the same way. How is it possible that the phone was invented in 1876 and in 2019, I have about a 50% chance of my call failing.

Vantagens:

I really don't know if I have anything positive to say about Dialpad. I've used the product for a long time and I'm blown away that my organization still uses this product. Maybe it's inexpensive?

Desvantagens:

Ok here's my list: - The application is always getting confused between your salesforce plugin and desktop application - The Salesforce app is unreliable - The desktop app is unreliable - When I hit dial there is like a 30% chance I won't get audio in my headset even though the call is clearly happening - If I unplug my computer from my headset and plug it back in without closing the reopening the application it will likely not work - If you want to frustrate your sales org.... buy Dialpad - people call me and it's hard to even tell that you got a missed call or a VM - The contact info doesn't show-up even if the contact is listed in SalesForce

Dan
CTO, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Executed a Licensing Agreement then Immediately Broke Contract

1,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

The general idea behind the software is good.

Desvantagens:

We have been using dialpad for around a year now. The software itself is clunky but generally gets the job done, albeit after significant time tweaking everything. We have four desk phones that mostly work, but most features you would expect in a desk phone don't work with Dialpad. What really makes the software unusable is the support behind it. We applied to their latest "startup" offering and got accepted. After a week of back and forth, their general counsel wrote up our license agreement, and we both signed. The day after the contract was executed we got a random email saying they would not honor it and that the multiple employees who dealt with us were not properly trained to extend such an offer. We complained that we already had a contract signed by their general counsel, but they don't seem to care. Our costs will be around $350 more a month than under the contract they are breaking. Now we are in the process of moving to a different provider after having spent many hours configuring everything to their system. Worse, the IP phones Dialpad supports don't seem to be easily configurable to other similar companies. I would recommend against Dialpad. The software is a great idea with terrible implementation and misleading 'support'.

Non-attorney Representative, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, 2–10 funcionários

meeting our needs

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I love the product. The ability to create dept's to assist in monitoring other employees has been exceptionally useful. Whether during vacation times or transitioning of new employees, being able to see, field and maintain calls that may have otherwise sat in voicemail helps to keep us up to date with all of our clients.

Vantagens:

While our needs our basically simple, reliable phone service, the ability to text, the ability to review and save phone transcripts, uberconference have all proven to be very useful to us. Dialpad everywhere is excellent. It is great to have access across all my devices.

Desvantagens:

Hard to say least about any of it. Adaptability with Amazon Alexa has proven difficult, but not overly important to us at this time. I still am not certain of the benefit of integrating MS Teams as opposed to running it separate and independent.

Colin
Systems Administrator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Lacking in customer support and basic functionality

3,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Relatively easy to set up and manage. Call quality seems to be good for the most part.

Desvantagens:

Customer support is not responsive and our Account Manager and the [sensitive content hidden] , have been less than helpful. Call center functionality is not good. Texting back and forth to customers from shared lines is very difficult.

Attorney, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários

Dialpad is great

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Dialpad is amazing and the integrations with other software make it the best VOIP system for my firm.

Vantagens:

I love how this software allows me to transfer from my computer to my mobile phone seamlessly.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the calls drop when transferring from data to cellular on active calls.

Joshua
VP Global Sales, Nova Zelândia
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Not what was expected - was sold the dream

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I personally do not recommend.

Vantagens:

Cost compared to the market was good as they cut a good deal.

Desvantagens:

The onboarding was terrible, months delayed (despite paying from the date of the contract being signed) and very little correspondence due to Dialpad being overwhelmed with new customers.

Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários

Flashy, Expensive, Reliable

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Because me and my colleagues often work on the road or from home, it is essential that clients have a single number to reach us no matter where we are. Dialpad offers that, but only as a single point of contact for the organization (although I could pay a bunch more and have extensions or separate numbers, as mentioned above). The reliability is great, ease of use is ok, functionality for the price is low.

Vantagens:

The interface is sleek, albeit a bit difficult to navigate. Once you know where to look for the functionality you need, it's great. The other thing I'd mention is uptime/reliability--I've never encountered a problem in that regard.

Desvantagens:

The thing that I would LOVE to see from Dialpad is the ability to have at least some extensions (for departments or individuals) without paying for them. Other providers, e.g. Grasshopper, offer this functionality as standard, and it is super useful. Even if Dialpad charged a couple dollars per month per extension, that would be fine. But as of now that functionality is not offered at a reasonable price.

MARIA
HR MANAGER, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Best decision ever!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The main issue we were trying to solve was providing a software for our remote employees to use. Because this software can be used ANYWHERE it solved our problem right away.

Vantagens:

The interface is so easy to use and can be used anywhere. You don't need the traditional Voip system you can download an app to your desktop or mobile device and use Dialpad that way. It has saved us a lot of money because we don't have to purchase expensive desk phone and instead provide quality headphones that really make the experience so much much better. The software itself is very user friendly and integrates with Zendesk which makes tickets so easy to organize. All in all, best decision for our company.

Desvantagens:

There's not a lot but if I had to pick one thing it's that they don't support 1800 numbers. Not a deal breaker for us.