15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Project.co

Sobre Project.co

Software de gestão de projetos voltado para o cliente, cada projeto junta a sua equipe e a equipe de seu cliente para conversar e colaborar.

Saiba mais sobre o Project.co

Vantagens:

Ease of use, simple onboarding and setup, integrations and embed options for other apps.

Desvantagens:

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found.

Notas do Project.co

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Project.co tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 205 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Project.co antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (205)

Jessica
Jessica
CEO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

I think I'm in Love

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I've been exploring Project.co for ten days now and find myself incredibly impressed! Not only are there a ton of features I haven't even had time to explore (which will work best for my thinking processes? the kanban (trello-like) view? the calendar view? the list view? and what about sorting?), but the ones that I HAVE explored are pretty awesome.Last night I was playing with inviting a client into their project. I LOVE this. The client can only see their project and only the parts that matter to them. (My internal notes, time count, and detailed task lists are hidden.) The client can invite their spouse themselves to the project if they want to. The areas that the client can access are limited and the functions for the client are limited so it means my client can't mess up the accounts! And, even though we just have the one project for the client (so far), we can use all kinds of ways to help them track what's going on: bulleted lists, checkmark lists, lists that expand and contract, ways to highlight or change the bold/italic/strikethrough and typesize to emphasize things,.... just tons of features.I could go on, but I have to get back to my Projects! Thanks Project.co! I'm really excited to keep exploring!

Vantagens:

Simple enough to learn quickly and get around easily, complicated enough to get really organized and track a lot of info. Love the visually simple design. And love the collaboration possible with clients that restricts them enough that it's even easier to use for them and they can't mess anything up.

Desvantagens:

It's loading slowly sometimes. Might want another level of organization, for instance having individual clients organized into a larger client group or having the various projects organized into themes (admin, clients, marketing, etc.)

Paul B
Paul B
Chief Online Strategist, EUA

Project.co looks very promising

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I like the fact that several project examples are already incorporated in the subscription to help show examples of how one can work with it. I jumped immediately into trying to mimic our current tool (one that Works for our Team - that is a hint of the tool we use ;-) and started to create a project. I quickly searched for a way to import tasks instead of manually adding 100+ recurring tasks.Finding this feature was not apparent to me so I reached out with the online help tool. Knowing it was a national holiday, it was still nice to see an acknowledgment saying someone would get back to me. Nice enough :-)To my surprise, I got a live response within minutes telling me where to click so that I could import a csv file."Finding this area" allowed me to see a whole new section and the additional possibilities and features of the platform - all really good!I like the layout and design. The features are rich and at the onset looks like this will be the tool we are going to be using.Some features are missing that I would like to see. While it is possible to import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks. As a result, each task needs to be manually edited and set to recurring. Another feature not yet available is the ability to Bulk edit items all at once rather than individually.As I have been playing through, support has been top-notch! I was also surprised at the responsiveness when I asked a question the next day.

Vantagens:

Simplicity, design & being feature rich.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have the ability to bulk edit tasks. Also, while you can import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager, Índia
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Revolutionizing Project Management with Project.co

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, using Project.co can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's easy and intuitive interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable project templates can help teams save time and reduce errors. However, like any technology solution, Project.co may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in Project.co, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Vantagens:

Project.co offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. By streamlining workflows and simplifying project management processes, Project.co helps teams save time, reduce errors, and improve overall efficiency. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, Project.co is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you achieve your goals.

Desvantagens:

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of Project.co to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether Project.co is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Game-changer to my onboarding and project management experience!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Since I got Project.Co, my onboarding has never been so easy and professional! I can actually have my onboarding be executed even without setting another meeting to my clients. Plus, they love how I can make their dashboards (what I call each Project) look in-brand with their business. They are also happy how easy everything is! My project management has never been this EASIER and CONVENIENT. The biggest factor is that the support from [sensitive content hidden]himself is soooooooooo prompt and very accommodating. He answers even my slightest confusion on where to look for this and that. He answers very vividly and guides you althroughout.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate & not intimidating to use, Has great tools that keep my tasks in one place, In brand look makes it more professional, Prompt customer support

Desvantagens:

So far, the limitations of what I can pin and easily found, but not really a problem that hinders my workflow

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for freelance and easygoing teams!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a freelance with 10 to 20 projects opened in the same time, I need a quick solution to manage them, task, time, integrate google docs created for prj (minutes etc) . Easy solution to share with customers.

Vantagens:

Simple, simple and quick. Way to manage projects is very easy because you have few right options to manage normal projects and task without many subtask or complicated structure as many of other solutions. The way to add notes, bullet points, task points, embed external resource, add task from a note etc is very powerful. Also the price is very competitive.

Desvantagens:

There is no app right now even if the mobile version is kind of a web app and is enough to add and manage content, of course no notifications from it. Need availability to add custom tools in some module but they are still in progress and updating the platform. Very smart project.

Dr Sony
Dr Sony
Fonte da avaliação

Project.co is the shiznit!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: o, we've been using and not really using a variety of project management software. I'm on 3 external teams and have 20 of my own client projects to manage.The first digital marketing team jumped in with project.co, within a week, the second digital marketing team jumped in. Within a couple of days of using, I'm all in!I love that it has the variety of views (including calendar, kanban, & lists) AND being able to embed Google docs makes it great that we don't have to leave the platform!

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything yet. I'll let you know when I find something.

Rod
Rod
UX Designer, Canadá
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Finally a Client's dashboard that is simple and easy to navigate

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have been struggling to find a project management tool with a simple and easy-to-use UI/UX. I tried apps like Assana, Monday, Trello and many more only to get calls or emails from clients saying it's overwhelming and asking me to keep them updated by email. So I decided to move forward with Project.co. I showed it to some of my clients and asked them for feedback. They said it's "Simple and easy to navigate" - music to my UX Design ears. I already started the complete migration to Project.co and the setup process was very smooth: Custom domains/email setup and branding. I had a little problem with permissions and the support team fixed it right away.

Vantagens:

I really like how the project page looks like a Social Media Profile page. It's easy to use and easy to interact with. Every asset, conversation and link is in one place. Not a new concept but the way they design their UI/UX it's simple for my clients to understand.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I'm missing is the Google Drive Integration which it's already planned on their Roadmap.

Design, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Feels like Basecamp, which is a good thing.

Vantagens:

This tool is perfect for managing my design projects. I love that I can manage my projects and clients from a single, centralized location. This tool is especially helpful because it is so easy to use. When I first got this tool, it took me about 20 minutes to set up and I was able to start using it right away. I love the templates that are available for creating projects and the ability to use images and videos for my projects. This tool is perfect for freelancers and small businesses.

Desvantagens:

The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the founder, has been outstanding. I have had some issues with integrations, but that's me asking to do more than the app can handle at the moment. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at Project.co has been going over and above with customer support. Thank You!

Francis
Francis

I love this tool!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality.

Desvantagens:

I wish external users could create tasks.

Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Project.co is a dynamic and robust project management tool

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Very clean design. Great sharing functionality. There are a lot of options out there, and I think Project.co is one of the best values around.

Desvantagens:

Not much. They have been AMAZINGLY open to fielding and implementing feature requests.

Saghir
Architect, Reino Unido
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The tool I was looking for

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: This is an all-around project management tool. I was managing my team using a number of different applications and was looking to consolidate them into a single software. Many other similar PM tools are expensive charging for each user of the team.Project.co makes it easy, fully white label and allows me to manage my team much better.Highly recommended

Vantagens:

Ease of use. White labelling feature. Easy to collaborate with the team and client

Desvantagens:

I think the mobile app can be improved with more features and support for widgetsIntegration with other popular apps such as Dropbox should be incorporated into the software

Lisa
Founder, Reino Unido

Great alternative to Asana

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have been looking for an alternative to Asana for a while and this has ticked all the boxes. I love the fact that I have been able to add a custom domain and my branding too, so it looks like an extention of my website for any clients/ colleagues. One thing I particular love is the layout and that you can quickly and easily get where you want to. There is no feed of all the activity, however I see this as a plus point as this often use to confuse me, rather than help, as we have projects that have fast turnarounds. Thanks so much - I'm so glad I found this great software.

Vantagens:

- Easy to navigate- Can embed any tool with a URL- Custom branding and custom subdomain name

Desvantagens:

- Time tracking could be developed further - by integrating an existing tool

James
CEO, EUA

Project.co is the Project Management System You Need

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: After using all of these big companies I wanted to try a new service to see if it gives us what we need for our different types of services. Well this has exceeded all expectations.

Vantagens:

I have 30 users and all the features at a price way less than competitors. The features surpass most competitors as well. Customer support and ownership really care about the product and service.

Desvantagens:

Not a single thing found yet. No complaints from my team.

Robert
Graphic Designer, Países Baixos
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

So many tools to keep a good overview

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I used the software for a few days now. There is so much you can do that you really have to get used to it at first. But once you get the hang of it, it works really nice and easy. Can't wait to use the software on real projects.

Vantagens:

I like how I can use all the tools in one place. I can see projects seperatly, but I can also get an overview of everything I work on.

Desvantagens:

The software has some small bugs that need some work, but I still have to report them to the creators.

Andrew
Director, Reino Unido

Project.co Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open tasks in a number of different formats including a calendar view as well as a card type style (which I recently found out is called a "kanban view") without having to download and pay extra for "power ups" as I was with Trello. I can still add clients to give them visibility to what I am working on, but I can hide any internal tasks that I don't want them to see too by making them "private". I can assign other freelancers to tasks and attach documents, instructions and chat with them in a "discussion" section which is important for me as I like to keep all the comms in one place. It's also useful as there is a "time" section where I can log times and keep track of how long tasks are taking me. What I found really useful, was the ability to white label the software and host it on my own domain. As far as my clients are concerned, it looks like the project management tool is bespoke to me and gives me an air of professionalism I don't believe my competitors have. Finally, the team are extremely proactive in continually adding features and benefits to the platform.

Desvantagens:

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

Ben
Manager, Reino Unido
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Power in simplicity

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I've enjoyed the simpler take on project management and client interaction. It's still powerful, but easy to get to grips with. The product is VERY stable with new features tested and well publicised. The user community makes it very easy to talk to the founder too.

Vantagens:

The best thing about Project.co is the simplicity and ease of use. I have used many project management systems and no matter how good, the truth is that if you want your client to actually use it, it needs to be immediately useable. A learning curve that lasts more than 60 seconds will have them running back to e-mail. Project.co is simple, without a million features. This is good!

Desvantagens:

The invoicing needs improving. At the moment, the client needs to be logged in to view the invoice which means it can't be paid by someone who's not involved in the project (like a finance department). Could also do with invoice customisation for the visuals.

Christina
Digital Marketing Manager / Agency Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Best Support + Fantastic Alternative to ClickUp, Honeybook & Asana!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I've tried a ton of different project management tools and this one has the best support I've ever received. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], you are a gem!I tried Plutio, ClickUp, Asana, and almost went with Honeybook but decided to check out Project.co first. This tool has been amazing so far! I love the UI/UX, it's super easy to understand and navigate (and I'm an experienced PM tool user).The client portal is HUGE and a life savor! Also, keeping all of the communication on a project in one location has been amazing. With a lot of other tools, it's easy to get lost in all the bells and whistles. I always want to learn EVERYTHING a tool has to offer which can be good and bad. Bad because I spend way too much time trying to learn a new tool instead of simply setting up something efficient then focusing on my business. Project.co allowed me to set up a powerhouse project management dashboard in no time. My clients are already telling me how much they love it. Will update and add more specific details as I use it more. Loving it so far!

Vantagens:

Ease of useUX/UI simple to navigateSupport is fantasticClients love this

Desvantagens:

None that I can think of so far but will reply here if anything changes.

Sanjay
Sanjay
Manager, Índia
Indústria farmacêutica, 10.000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple but powerful project management software

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I tried out this project management tool because I was looking for something simple to use that could help me assign/manage/monitor my team's tasks and to-dos. I have tried out other project management tools before and they were either complicated and had a high learning curve or they were too basic. Project.co is the best of both worlds because it is simple to use and doesn't require a lot of time to get started. I was able to use this tool without much time and training and it works for my team. Along with White label CNAME, Custom EMAIL & custom Logo & colors gives extra comfort for my own branding with winning my client's trust.

Vantagens:

Simple to use- This project management tool is very easy to use as compare with othersCustom domain with CNAME feature - Take few minutes to bring live Custom email - Brings client's trustCustomize the logo & colors

Desvantagens:

Right now much automation feature is not there except zapier integration, I am hopeful that they will bring native automation

Luis
New Business Manager, Guatemala

Our clickUp replacement

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We haven't have anything yet

Vantagens:

He have been paying $19/month/user on clickUps till now. We have found a solution for our projects. We highly recommend ProjectCo, don't miss this opportunity.

Desvantagens:

I would like this to have workspaces so we can have only projects on one side and task on other.

Stephanie
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários

Absolutely Pleased

Vantagens:

The easy-to-use system, and having a desktop app.

Desvantagens:

I would automatically include a few features when you first create a project and eliminate the ones you do not want to use.

Chaim
Director, Reino Unido
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product & great value for money

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent project management tool for a small business that doesn't want to spend lots of money on such a tool.

Vantagens:

We are a small software development business with three in-house full-time developers and one part-time remote developer. We have tried several open source and paid project management tools previously, but they were all a bit clunky (open sourced) or too expensive for our small business. None of them provided limited access for clients (without extra cost) and some were just too feature-rich for our small team. Project.co seems to be the perfect fit - both from a cost and feature perspective. I like that fact that’s it continually being updated and we can also provide feedback and suggestions. It has proved to be of huge benefit to my team and exceptional value for money.

Desvantagens:

Very minor things like when I go into a project I want it to go straight to the tasks not to the project details... but I'm picking at straws here as this is a very small issue and only takes one click to get where I want to be.

Trevor
Founder, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple, yet intuitive and powerful

Vantagens:

The easy of organizing projects and providing customer access.

Desvantagens:

The ability to share pages via a link would be great, but otherwise, the tool has most features that I need, without becoming an all-in-one tool outside of it's intended purpose.

Internet, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

finally an all product can fit one for freelancers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I was looking for the same kind of product that my own customers were using for them, but way cheaper and size to my needs.This is exactly what project.co is doing by giving me the right tools on the right place with a great feeling to be “home” will all the data sensitive to my business.It's not only about the functions, but also about the “seriousness” it brings me when I invite a customer on it.The only thing missing is a dark theme!

Vantagens:

easy to use, to understand and to embark teams and customers

Desvantagens:

I need more customization when it's about the interface, like all entrepreneurs I work really late hours, so I need dark theme It's a must-have.

Glen
Owner, Reino Unido

My Project.co

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is a simple process to invite your clients to a specific project where they can see the project steps and progression. Files can be shared, and a multiway discussion started to move the project forward. This process enables all conversations to be kept in one place rather than scattered over lots of email or telephone calls. I have white labelled my Project.co and my clients are invited by email to join Project.co (white labelled) with their personal login and defined client area. Privacy for users both internal and external can be defined.

Vantagens:

One of Project.co's many strong points is customer support. Executive from Project.co responds within hours or even immediately to a support question, and solves it. Project.co allows the steps of a project to be clearly defined, tasks created with status, and progress monitored, etc.. This is a customer-facing project management tool where both parties are informed as to project progress and steps. It adds that extra touch of professionalism to your business.

Desvantagens:

SAAS products are generally on a continual improvement process so I am looking forward to future developments and enhancements.

Preston
Preston
Marketing Agency Owner, Portugal
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Agency Owner

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a digital marketing agency owner and I've been looking for a project management tool for over three years. Project.co is the best one I have tried because it has so many features that are tailored specifically for digital agencies like me. It's also got a ton of features that we didn't even know that we needed. If you're looking for an app to help you manage your projects, look no further than Project.co!

Vantagens:

ease of useshort learning curveuseful features

Desvantagens:

I would like to see more direct third party tools rather than such heavy reliance on middleware like Zapier