Avaliações do CamCard

• Geral
    4.2/5
    4.3/5

Sobre CamCard

Cloud-based solution that assists with contact management through electronic business cards, data capture, quick search, and more.

Saiba mais sobre o CamCard

Exibindo 6 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2019

"Great tool "

Comentários: I use this app all the time when I am out or even at home. I love being able to scan a business card and it automatically is added to my contacts and synced. I also utilize the AR business card. It’s great.

Vantagens: I love this software. When a business contact gives me or I take a business card, I can instantly scan it with the app. Not only does it crop it automatically but it adds the information to my contacts and automatically syncs so I have access to the information on my desktop.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the information needs a little help by me to input the correct information to contacts but it’s mostly spot on. It also can use some tweaks to integrate with other software.

• Avaliado em 13/09/2019
Karasinghe arachchige H.
Asset Manager
Bens de consumo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/10/2019

"Never Lose a Great Business "

Comentários: Overall, I believe this is a great tool to thrive in your business contacts. If you never want to lose a million or a billion-dollar business you must install this in your company either at the reception desk or with your assistant. Various personalities in the business world want to personally meet and discuss great business deals; however, their business cards eventually get lost or misplaced due to numerous reasons; therefore this software helps you not to happen this disaster to your company. Return of Investment would be enormous if you found the right guy through this software.

Vantagens: 1. Help not to miss vital contacts/business card holders that approached your company for business matters. 2. Software’s Directory support user to sort the ideal contacts based on many criteria. Ex: - If you need to find any sales managers who reached you, you can find by using the designations or position. 3. Quite easy to use because you can install the software on your mobile phone and link it to PCs. 4. Enable to access the directory from anywhere in the world because as soon as authorized users update a new contact/business card, you can easily view it. 5. Allow bridging this software to your desired software. For example - You can change the settings to view the final output in an Excel file.

Desvantagens: 1. Users need to have a solid internet connection to get a quick update whenever a new business card is updated in the software. Indeed it is not a big issue with the software. 2. If the business card is having unusual fonts or has certain fields that are not used in the modern standard business world's cards, you will face difficulty to find some information when you are searching for specific details about people. 3. Automatically captured data from the business card sometimes consist of unnecessary information. But this is not a severe issue to resolve

• Avaliado em 27/10/2019
Jean-francois P.
Sales manager
Construção, 501-1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2019

"Practical "

Comentários: Very helpful tool, help me enter contact real fast without typing a lot

Vantagens: There’s no need to keep business card anymore. A simple picture will keep that info for you and sync with your phone book!

Desvantagens: There is some type of character that the apps have hard time to understand. You need to verify before you save

• Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Public relations
Relações públicas e comunicações, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2019

"CamCard is a bad option if just want to scan documents"

Vantagens: I don1t liked it much, but I get to scan what I wanted after all, so is not completely bad.

Desvantagens: It is not intuitive at all, too much burocracy to send a scan to an email.

• Avaliado em 13/11/2019
Zach W.
NA
Música, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"CamCard is a Fantastic Service! "

Vantagens: This software is very simple to use. It literally combines all of your personal cards and keeps them all in one place. You will never lose a card again! Keeping track of everything is simple and the features are extremely useful. Especially like sharing and editing cards. The most great thing about this is that you don’t have to be at a desktop or laptop to be able to use this service. The downloadable application is the best thing so you can take of everything you need to while your on the go!

Desvantagens: I have no complaints about CamCard. I thought the application and service was nice and had a lot to offer.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Miracalle T.
Certified Personal Banker
Bancos, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/12/2019

"Manage your business cards with ease!"

Comentários: My overall experience with CamCard has been exceptional. I truly feel far more productive as a business owner and entrepreneur since being introduced to CamCard.

Vantagens: When I first heard about CamCard I couldn't believe a software like it actually existed! I had been saying for years how great it would be for someone to invite a software program like CamCard, but the whole time the software did actually exist I just wasn't looking hard enough for it. I truly do enjoy CamCard and has helped improve my productivity as a business owner and entrepreneur. I met so many people at networks and while I am out and about, and CamCard has just been a tremendous resource to help me manage and store all of my business cards.

Desvantagens: There's nothing that I dislike about CamCard.

• Avaliado em 21/12/2019