Filtrar por:

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Pacer

O 4myRollout ajuda hotéis, restaurantes e varejistas a manter a consistência da marca ao gerenciar tarefas de implementação em todas as unidades.

Saiba mais sobre o Pacer

Exibindo 134 avaliações

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Vice President of Sales, EUA
Hotelaria, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Great software

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: We use this software to track progress and tasks for opening new hotels with Marriott and Choice brands. The software is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and is great at keeping your team on target.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of any improvements at this time.

Vandana J.
AM-Operations, Índia

Tutorial review

4 ano passado

Comentários: It has been good, quick response from the team if i get stuck anywhere.

Vantagens:

After the upgrade it has become much easier to understand and use this software as an administrator.

Desvantagens:

I think there should be more tutorials emailed or attached to the software of about how to add tasks to ones profile for themselves or delegate to others. There is not much description about this i think. It becomes difficult to explain to them without tutorial. Also, CP should not login for users if they use their eid since it creates lots of confusion on CP & Land-It tool.

Wanda H.
RDO/Director of New Openings, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Update

3 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

export and assign options. need better option to change dates

Desvantagens:

Update links that pertain to the project at hand. Some do not pertain, the ones that do have been relocated. Options for daily alerts with the links would help

Jason H.
general manager, EUA

4myrollout review

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: It has greatly helped us and we have enjoyed using the program.

Vantagens:

The ease of use. The site is very user friendly. I like how it lays out things for us to compete on a daily basis. Helps to keep organized.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the links do not work. Also some of the items loaded ended up being not applicable to our type of opening process and just made it a bit confusing. If the loaded work was more specific to each type of unique opening that would be great.

Maritza C.
Office Manager/Admin Hotel Openings, EUA

Hilton

5 ano passado

Comentários: I am new to the program, we just implemented late last year, and now with COV19 we are using this program more. We have received positive feedback from all the hotels using this program.

Vantagens:

Keeps tasks organized and ensures accountability. Departments are finding it easy to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.

Desvantagens:

I am still learning the program, therefore at the moment I have nothing negative to say.

Kris K.
General Manager, EUA

4myrollout

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: I truly enjoyed it and look forward to using it more as we open more hotels.

Vantagens:

I appreciate the ease in which it is to navigate the site as well as the detail that is able to entered into the tasks for each day. It assists with keeping me on track of what needs to be accomplished.

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of any issues I have with the product seeing as it is very user friendly.

Thomas C.
GM, EUA

DoubleTree Warm Cookie Welcome to 4myRollout

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall it's very functional and effective when managing multiple tasks and priorities with sequential deadlines and due dates to complete.

Vantagens:

I actually used another version of this called "Land It" with Marriott before joining Hilton. I liked it then when we were merging Starwood with Marriott and I like it now too! It certainly helps keep you organized and with pertinent information relative to each task efficiently at hand.

Desvantagens:

Some are ongoing but there's no "ongoing" or "initiated" check box so that it's complete.

Sara G.
corporate operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent tool for efficiency and accuracy

5 ano passado

Comentários: 4myRollout has helped us think outside of the box on necessary timely projects and goals that are due. It is a good tool for not only guidance but accuracy of target goals. For our next hotel, I am glad we will be using the tool again.

Vantagens:

The integration was very easy and smooth. It has really helped us to keep project dates on course for success and completion of our critical path goals.

Desvantagens:

Login process was a little too long at times and was a little confusing to navigate to see who was assigned specific tasks but after a few times it was smooth.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
Senior Manager, México

Perfect for Project Management

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Amazing for project management, integrated with our corporate business.

Vantagens:

4myRollout easily allows our team to keep track of tasks for new projects and monitor milestones, I have use it for a couple of years and it is a great resource.

Desvantagens:

None at the moment, it has been a great tool with constant updates.

Flavia silvana G.
Flavia silvana G.
rooms division manager, Itália

useful for propenings

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use, it brings you directly to the hotel chain page perfectly. Smart when it's about interacting with different departments. Should I have the same role in the future, would really like to use it again.

Desvantagens:

I do not remember having big issues with it.

Robb S.
Regional DOS, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Want to get everything completed on time?

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hotel would not be allowed to open if ALL required tasks and training are not completed, without the organization this software our team would have been lost.

Vantagens:

Could not have completed all required tasks on time without the organization this software provides. Was able to hold others accountable as well - view tasks by due date and/or by assigned user.

Desvantagens:

Would have liked to have links attached within the software that would take you directly to the assigned task or training.

David C.
Executive Assistant Manager, Taiwan

Department i look after

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far so good , easy to find items i need

Vantagens:

Easy to run , easy to pass all information to the colleague to complete their task

Desvantagens:

No enough explanation of the tasks , need to be more details and follow up

Robert F.
COO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and effective

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are working through an opening checklist that breaks out tasks between multiple players from different offices. It is simple and well designed. We've been on track throughout the entire process because of this software.

Vantagens:

Very simple to use dashboard concept with all the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

Desvantagens:

I cant find anything I would consider a con.

Erin C.
Assistant General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great way to have tasks assigned and complete

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: This has been wonderful while opening a new hotel. Tasks can be assigned and updated quickly.

Vantagens:

At our property we love that everyone can see the progress as a location, department and assigned tasks. Completing the tasks are easy.

Desvantagens:

Most things are easy to navigate. I think color coding department tasks would make it easier to visualize.

Mariagrazia D.
Revenue Manager, Espanha
Fonte da avaliação

Make you job journey easy.

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Organized my job as per priority task and is a good guideline when you start a new job.

Vantagens:

The design is visible, just to take look of dashboard and you have your job well scheduled. Intuitive, you don't lose time to find information or tasks. Make you job easy and well organized.

Desvantagens:

Easy to used and integration with other app.

Alejandrina K.
Director of Sales, EUA

Opening a hotel

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: It allows you to be organized, while being on top of items that have been completed and those that are coming up.

Vantagens:

In opening a hotel the process has been made easy with this system. I really like the dashboard and how the tasks are divided by specific areas. It is user frindly

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything that I did not like about it.

Sally Z.
Director of Hotel Openings, Consumer Operations, China
Hotelaria, 5.001-10.000 funcionários

critical path tools

4 ano passado

Vantagens:

basically it is friendly to use. for example it is easy to sort of the content we need. no matter the department,

Desvantagens:

when we change the critical item. it will reflect to the user who already signed up. for example for hotel who has signed up one task. after changed this task. the hotel still see the old task but not the new one

Conny L.
DOSM, Taiwan

Thankyou

Comentários: excellent

Vantagens:

scheduling and trace the project to follow up pending issues

Desvantagens:

everything all went going well and useful

Amanda N.
Director of Sales, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great product! Very easy to use.

Vantagens:

Usability. Ability to make notes and keep team informed.

Desvantagens:

I really cannot think of anything at all

Chris A.
General Manager, Canadá

Nice productivity software

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Works great for tracking tasks to be completed from incomplete to inprogress ect. Graphs help with checking overall progress

Vantagens:

Ease of use. All features I needed worked as expected.

Desvantagens:

Everything worked as expected. I used daily and have no complaints

Dan P.
VP of Sales, EUA

Great System!!

Vantagens:

I particularly like how the software allows me to view my tasks by discipline. I also like the ability to assign tasks to others.

Desvantagens:

The ability to easily change timelines on the dashboard. I have tried to do so and can't figure it out.

Margaret P.
DOS, EUA

4myrollout

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Has helped tremendously throughout the process of opening a hotel.

Vantagens:

I enjoy-using it - Very early to use and navigate.

Desvantagens:

I've found it hard to add other users into our company overview.

Jessica W.
General Manager, EUA

Use for training

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: As a GM of a Hotel, I use this weekly.

Vantagens:

My non-computer using associates find ease using this program. It's nice!

Desvantagens:

There are delayed updated some times, but I think that is a company wide thing, not the software

Ronald G.
Senior VP of Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use. Keeps us on track.

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've been using this software through Marriott and Choice hotels for years to assist in opening hotels.

Vantagens:

It's very simply dashboard helps keep us on track moving towards opening.

Desvantagens:

I've been very happy with The Critical Path.

Robert S.
Executive Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Effective and Easy to use critical tool

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have rolled out this tool during this pandemic time and have taken it from nonexistence in our company to 1,000's of users in a matter of days. The overwhelming comments have been extremely positive.

Vantagens:

The simplicity of use for people that have never seen it before. There is really no training necessary. The tool is very intuitive and "you can't break it"!

Desvantagens:

Maybe i just am not aware, as a newer user, i'd like to be able to cascade tasks. Double clicking on an item would open up a list of tasks required for that. Rather than just one long list.