15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Artwork Flow

Sobre Artwork Flow

Carregue obras de arte, convide colaboradores, comece a revisar e gerenciar obras de arte instantaneamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Artwork Flow

Vantagens:

Ease of use, all the CTAs are self explanatory. Very simple easy to understand interface.

Desvantagens:

Once someone has reviewed and rejected it should not go to the next person.

Notas do Artwork Flow

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Artwork Flow tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 25 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Artwork Flow antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (25)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Great Digital Asset Management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This tool gives me an org-wide picture of all our tasks and how my team is performing. It’s such a simple but efficient platform that helps my team get their work done on time and efficiently.

Vantagens:

The DAM library is very helpful and the Artflow team is always improving on it/releasing enhancements that make the experience better.Workflows have been a lifesaver. I have templates up for different creative workflows on the platform, saving me oodles of time.Great UX and support!Constant updates from the support team on what’s upcoming. I also love the sneak peeks and the fact that they care about our use cases and how they can improve the platform to deliver more.

Desvantagens:

we have lots of different complex workflows which keep changing frequently. Sure, the templates help but creating new ones to meet our varied requirements takes time. It’s not the worst problem to have and will hopefully settle down once we’ve established our different workflows

Susan
Marketing Director, Reino Unido
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

Very intuitive and affordable Artwork Approval Platform

5,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

We wanted to adopt a platform that had a very intuitive user experience, so that it could be very quickly and easily adopted by all our teams. We did a very comprehensive review of the approval platforms on the market and found Artwork Flow to be a very comprehensive and well thought out piece of software that had been developed through the lens of the user. The training was and support was first class in the integration of the software with weekly check-ins which was so helpful. It now been over a year and it has made a significant impact our business by the reduction of the endless exchange of emails, vague feedback, miscommunications and eliminating errors, all which have a cost to the business.

Desvantagens:

The platform itself works really well, for us it is simply a few other features that would help such as a integrated barcode scanner.

Rahul
Assistant Brand Manager, Índia
Lácteos, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Enterprise Customer Review

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great

Desvantagens:

A lot of features can be added, based on user requirement.

Gopal
Co-founder, Índia

Does the required

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Prior to Artwork Flow, we had lot of instances where wrong artworks getting into production. Also, we having huge product range and being start up to set up similar solution would have costed good amount of time and resources. Thanks to Artwork flow team, who are open to listen and make logical changes within short TAT, things improving in very fast pace.

Vantagens:

Team being open to listen and do customisation, over a period of time Artwork Flow has improved a lot.

Desvantagens:

Page layouts gets broken sometime and navigation needs improvement a lot.

Yogesh
Marketing, Índia
Lácteos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Artwork Flow

Vantagens:

I recently started using Artflow and I have to say, I'm really impressed! The easy workflow management and brand asset management features are a game-changer for my team, and have made our work process much more efficient. I particularly appreciate how user-friendly the tool is, and how easy it was to get up and running with great support and onboarding provided by the Artflow team.In addition to the fantastic functionality, I also appreciate that Artflow is competitively priced, making it accessible to small and medium-sized businesses like mine. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my experience using Artflow and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly and efficient workflow management tool with great brand asset management capabilities.

Qureshi
xyz, Índia
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Normal process is normal - the artwork compare tool is not comparing properly

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Not that good
Not that good
Not that good

Vantagens:

Compare tools in normal format Compare tools in normal format Compare tools in normal format

Desvantagens:

The print compare option is not working properly, In normal format the size uploading time is to high

Lisa
Marketing Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Improved productivity and mitigated painpoints

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It has been wonderful. The Artflow Team is top-notch, always willing and excited to help out.

Vantagens:

I love the ability to compare proofs very easily. I like seeing the status. I like that it stores all of our feedback in one place. Version control is easy and automatic. These simple capabilities have greatly improved my teams productivity.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any negative feedback. I think there's always room for improvement but am very happy with the current product.

Vrishali
Executive, Índia
Química, 201–500 funcionários

Speed up artwork approval

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: You can use this same copy for the review: Indofil’s vision is to help farmers everywhere take care of their crops and improve their yield’s quality. Deploying products faster is critical to our business. Thanks to Artwork Flow, we have digitized our artwork management to do just that. For our future projects, we are now prepared to speed up artwork approvals and go-to-market faster.

Vantagens:

Compare tool is very useful as easy to check difference between various version

Desvantagens:

Features are good. Dashboard need to improve to increase efficiency of each user.

Aayush
Digital Marketer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Powerful Digital Asset Management Solution

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Artwork Flow is definitely a game-changer for digital asset management. Until last year, my team was sweating it out to find our assets and creatives from different folders for a variety of marketing campaigns. Ever since we shifted our asset management with this one, our operations could have never been better!

Vantagens:

It has a user-friendly interface that eased our asset organization and retrieval. When it came to finding files, the system's search capabilities made it a breeze. Plus, its version control feature ensures we always have the latest assets at our fingertips.

Desvantagens:

The tool could look into more specific tags for assets. Apart from that, I have nothing else to mention!

Prachi
Sr. Graphic Designer, Índia
Indústria farmacêutica, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made everything so much easier!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Artwork Flow made everything so much easier! It contributed in speeding up our artwork approvals and improving overall team collaboration.

Vantagens:

It contributed in speeding up our artwork approvals and improving overall team collaboration. In under a week, we were uploading and reviewing artwork files without any hindrances. Their wonderful customer support team is always ready to step in and walk us through the tools whenever we get stuck. Artwork Flow has elevated our processes even as we continue to work remotely.

Prachi
Brand Director, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Best tool for reviewing packaging!!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I like the platform. It is very easy to use. Also, the support team is amazing. The solve our problems very fast.

Vantagens:

The software has a very clean interface and it is easy to locate and complete the everyday tasks. The review screen is awesome. It has comments, checklists and AI tools for proofing - all in one place

Desvantagens:

None that I can think of. It has made our work very smooth

Nigam
Packaging Procurement, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Artwork Flow Review - Nigam

Vantagens:

Essay to know the process flow,Can see the comment why artwork is rejected,Dashboard to see from which team member have pending for approval.

Desvantagens:

while scrolling through projects if I open one project in say slide 3, and then return it will go back to page 1 again and not 3.

Meet
Sr. Marketing Executive, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Artwork Flow - Review

Vantagens:

Artwork Flow has been a gamechanger for us. Our artwork approval time has gone down from a week to 2-3 days. There’s no getting lost in email threads, instead, there’s so much transparency and accountability in the whole artwork management process now.

Desvantagens:

Artwork flow is doing well, and the best part is the customer support, while any issues are raised there are proactive steps taken to resolve it.

Rakesh
CEO, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great workflow and proofing tool at an amazing price

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Its an extremely capable and well-built product with a great user experience.

Vantagens:

It is extremely easy to set up workflows, however complicated they are on this product. Also changing workflow is a breeze.Proofing has a lot of options - various ways of annotating and commenting, version compares, font and color identification etc. The best part is their AI tool which checks for missing elements in the creative, that is just brilliant!There has been a ton of new features that came in recently and they do a good job of taking feedback and constantly improving the experience.

Desvantagens:

AI Proofing works really well on PDF, but not so much on image files like jpeg and pngs.

Leo
VP, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic product with an amazing team behind it to support.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far its been fantastic.

Vantagens:

We love that the system is as simple or as complicated as our team needs it to be. We can use either some or all of the powerful tools on it to better organize our brand.

Desvantagens:

The system can use a bit easier workflow creation and management process but the company is always innovating and updating so we see this as a normal part of the improvement process.

Manny
Design Manager, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Software instrumental to our packaging team!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Before we started using this system, it was far too easy for the details of our various projects to fall through the cracks in the back-and-forth of email. Now, everything is consolidated in one place. Our team has found the digital proofing software intuitive and easy to use. When we’ve needed technical support, the customer service team has been responsive and helpful.

Vantagens:

Artwork Flow has been instrumental in streamlining our process as a packaging artwork management team.

Desvantagens:

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you're familiar with the process, it becomes second nature.

Jonaki
QSR and NPD associate, Índia
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários

Handy and to the point

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The platform has made my life a lot easier. To track everyone’s performances, create projects with deadlines for everyone to
follow. I even receive notifications if someone is not completing their tasks on time. The whole label-proofing process has
become extremely hassle free now.

Vantagens:

Being a project manager, the best feature is the dashboards. I can track each team member’s activities efficiently. It has also sped up our label approval process.

Desvantagens:

The dashboards can have more fields to see individual performances in a month.

Susthir
Packaging Scientist, Índia
Química, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Effortless Feed back & Collaboration

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Great. My team found it very intuitive to use .

Vantagens:

Making annotation on the creative makes it easy to collect feedback . We can easily communicate and collaborate directly on this cloud platform .

Desvantagens:

Resuming of project after completion can make it even easier .

Aseem
Product Manager, Índia
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helps me finalise the designs efficiently!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It’s given me back my time! Having all my work up and reviewed on one platform has freed up a lot of my time and I think I’ve become more productive thanks to it!

Vantagens:

Comments and annotation for the win! My team gives me all the feedback I need for my designs on the tool itself and it helps me get to the final version much faster.

Desvantagens:

Wish I could download all comments for my own reporting purposes.

Vikas
Regulatory, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing Software tool to approve the artworks. The best one i have used so far

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: excellent

Vantagens:

runs smoothly and lot of features available that helps business team

Desvantagens:

going perfect so far. It would be great if we maintain this and include few AI advancements

Ashutosh
COO's Office, Índia
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

Highly Recommended For Label Compliance

Vantagens:

Helped our cross-functional teams collaborate on labels.

Desvantagens:

Could do better on ease of use and learnabilityy

Shruti
Packaging executive, Índia
Fabricação de alimentos, 10.000+ funcionários

Capital foods artwork flow

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Tracking of project and where it is stuck .

Desvantagens:

Some of features are still missing in uploaded stage.

Mahak
Founder & CEO, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários

Stellar product and experience

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have been using Artwork Flow for an year now. The platform itself is great to manage all our artworks and printers. The team has been very supportive as well to make sure our users are well equipped. Would definitely recommend Consumer Goods companies to give it a shot!

Vantagens:

Customer Support and the user friendly interface.

Desvantagens:

The hassle of convincing my team to shift but that’s a one time effort.

Bhargav
Director of Business Development, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool to manage your artwork workflows & proofing

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The key business problem of rolling out new artworks on time has been resolved to a large extent thanks to Artwork Flow. It has created a lot of visibility for each artwork project, and it has helped in delivering accurate artworks on time.

Vantagens:

Great tool to manage artwork projects, especially if there are multiple stakeholders involved. The tools for artwork proofing is also great as it saves a lot of time in coordinating between design agencies and the packaging vendors.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found any major issues so far with this tool.

Harpreet
Senior RA Pharmacist, Malásia
Indústria farmacêutica, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly and can be better

Vantagens:

The reminders via email on overdue task.

Desvantagens:

Once someone has reviewed and rejected it should not go to the next person