Avaliações do Engage4

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Engage4

Fique em casa, fique seguro, permaneça conectado. A partir de uma única plataforma, envolva, motive e controle o bem-estar de seus funcionários com o novo engage.

Saiba mais sobre o Engage4

Exibindo 3 avaliações

Ben F.
Employee Engagement Manager
Atacadistas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"User friendly and quick implementation"

Comentários: Overall, Engage4 has been a positive experience and a good starter platform. It has loads of potential so we'll see what the future holds.

Vantagens: Engage4 is a great tool in the making! It's user friendly, easy to implement and very intuitive. It's currently limited on features for a large company but there seems to be loads in the pipeline. I personally like the pulse check functionality to monitor our people's health

Desvantagens: The limited range of features at this stage is a little frustrating. I would also recommend a revamp of the 'Activity' area to allow more admin control over the points and badges. The health and wellbeing content has also been too overwhelming and can take over the timeline. However, I know Vidatec are working on resolving this.

• Avaliado em 11/08/2020
Yvonne M.
Employee Engagement & CSR Manager
Formação profissional e coaching, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2021

"Community and connections"

Comentários: Building connections across global matrix teams can be challenging and Engage4 gives a simple and effective way to address this. We have had particular success in using the app to run wellbeing challenges with our global teams and the feedback around how people have connected with those they wouldn't normally work with has helped to foster a great sense of togetherness.

Vantagens: It is easy for global teams and individuals to connect via their personal interest groups, building a fantastic sense of community and togetherness. The bite sized content on wellbeing works well - it is thought provoking enough to make me take notice and I can access it when it suits me.

Desvantagens: Th ongoing development with the app has meant that most of the glitches are now running smoothly and the team are open to listening to the needs we have as a business. I'd love it if the app could be more bespoke for an individual so that could have their own tailored wellbeing programmes.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2021
Glen B.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2021

"Easy to use and great for remote communication"

Comentários: Really pleased with the product and would highly recommend for small and large businesses.

Vantagens: Even for a small business, Engage4 has been great for us. It is easy to use and very intuitive! There are new features being released all the time and we’ve started to use the onboarding feature which is really good. We really like sharing customer success stories in our small team, keeps us all positive and upbeat! The health and wellbeing content is a real bonus!

Desvantagens: While the reporting and KPIs are good, I’d like to be able to create my own. I know Vidatec have this in their roadmap.

• Avaliado em 11/05/2021