15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre LogMeOnce

O software LogMeOnce Password Management & IAM ajuda a proteger e gerenciar efetivamente as senhas de equipes e empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o LogMeOnce

Vantagens:

Fills in information very fast----Very Accurate---A Ton of features--FANTASTIC SUPPORT TEAM.

Desvantagens:

If I mistype my login, it rejects my entry rather than asking me to retry.

Notas do LogMeOnce

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O LogMeOnce tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 130 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o LogMeOnce antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (130)

Cassandra
Cassandra
Owner, EUA
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

LogMeOnce = Awesome secure password storage

Vantagens:

Great secure password and data storage with awesome levels of security and organization.

Desvantagens:

There isn't a part of this service that I dislike.

Joan
Senior Mapping Specialist, Estônia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

LogMeOnce - simple to use, but very powerful password manager.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Generally I am happy with LogMeOnce. I downloaded it for one main thing - to have one master password that manages all other passwords that are complex and secure. Nowadays you can't have the simple passwords anymore, so having a great way to store strong passwords without actually remembering them is essential.

Vantagens:

LogMeOnce is an easy to use password manager. That is what I mainly use it for. It does exactly that - enter the main password once per browser session and you have instant access to all your saved passwords that are automatically filled once you navigate to certain web address. My favorite feature is the autofill of passwords for sure. Makes the whole logging in to sites such a seamless process. Also no need to remember and reuse weak passwords. I can sleep well at night knowing that all my passwords are strong and kept safe.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is a tad annoying that logging in from different devices makes you log off from all other devices. E.g from home pc and work pc. I understand it is good for extra safety, but still sometimes I wonder if it is really needed. Sometimes it fills in wrong things with wrong saved password and too quickly logs in and some sites to not accept that and actually fail logging in.

Jerimy
None, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Password Manager

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I'm satisfied with LogMeOnce as a free Password manager, but the UI could use some attention.

Vantagens:

I appreciate being able to use my password across multiple devices. Auto-fill and the Password generator are quite handy.

Desvantagens:

The web UI is very cluttered. Several parts of the UI aren't working correctly. For example on my tablet when I'm in horizontal mode all the numbers for my pin aren't accessible.

Avaliador Verificado
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

My favorite password manager

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I really like this service and am extremely happy with the ability to use it on multiple platforms.

Vantagens:

Everything. I like the fact that if someone tries to login into my account, I get a notification even if it is me who has entered the password incorrectly. I like the way the system keeps track of the security level of the passwords. I like the suggested password and immediate storage for login.

Desvantagens:

The only issue that I have ever had is sometimes it doesn’t work right on my apple iPhone when I am trying to add the password. If I switch over to the app to copy the information it works fine.

Andrea
Art Director, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Works great for mobile password management

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Love the options for accessing (face unlock, pin, or password) on my iPhone. On the app, I love that you can simply copy the password with one tap.

Desvantagens:

The extra tap/click to open up the password manager. I would like it on my homepage.

Engineer/Creator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Password management as a whole.

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: So far it has been ok.

Vantagens:

I liked that it was a pretty seamless transition to move from one password management software to LogMeOnce. It did not take long to transfer all my passwords and the help system was very comprehensive.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the fact it logs you out and having to log back in on a regular basis. There are some sites it prevents you from using LogMeOnce because of your ad blockers. You have to turn the ad blockers off because LogMeOnce free version is ad driven.

Harry
Representative, Canadá
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Made the switch

Vantagens:

I use the free version mostly for passwords. I deal with a lot of websites that require passwords and this is easy to use. I would consider upgrading to the paid version as it is still a good value. Customer support is quick and very supportive. Also get useful emails to help learn the product.

Desvantagens:

At times I have found it a bit glitchy, but those problems resolved themselves.

Daniel
Agent of Customer Success, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

It's good!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Fantastic. I am using Bitwarden personally, and LogMeOnce for work. They are both great, but I like the UI and feel of LogMeOnce a bit more. Very nice!

Vantagens:

Simple and effective for storing passwords!

Desvantagens:

Nothing yet, but if I find anything annoying, I'll let you know.

Sanjeev
retired, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Brand new user likes LogMeOnce very much

Comentários: So far so good

Ease of use especially with Master Password

Desvantagens:

Busy dashboard with too many iconsAndroid version sometimes works and other times does not

Ashley
Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to use Password Management Platform

Vantagens:

It was easy to upload my exported passwords from Google and the free version is still very useful

Desvantagens:

No cons yet! Everything has been working really well and keeping my passwords saved and easily accessible.

William
Programme Manager, Nova Zelândia
Engenharia civil, 201–500 funcionários

Competent Password Manager

Vantagens:

The password manager works all the time, everytime.

Desvantagens:

After the password manager the rest of the features are much less developed. Although the bank card module works well it is limited. This module should be flexible enough to store details on all the other cards in the wallet (loyality programmes, membership cards, licenses etc.)Notes just doesn't work for me. I get that leaving it free form makes it flexible, but I find it ends up a mish mash. (I accept if I put in the work to organise the outcome may be different - but I just don't get on the same wavelength as the product)

Colin
Project Executive, EUA
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Password Management Tool!

Vantagens:

LogMeOnce has been a great app to use. It allows me to use random and secure passwords saved in an easy to retrieve location.

Desvantagens:

At times the copying of an updated password doesn't log correctly, but this is easily fixed through the edit option

Margaret
Consultant, EUA
Internet, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

LogMeOnce is great for personal and professional use!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Remembering passwords is the most difficult thing. I love that it generates hard-to-crack passwords for me.

Vantagens:

Password management is the most necessary part of this program for me. I like my passwords to be strong and they're too difficult to remember so I remember a single difficult password or use my fingerprint on my cell phone and I'm into any program or website I need to get into.

Desvantagens:

The auto-login feature sometimes triggers websites to check to see if I'm a real person so I have to turn that off for some things.

Prashant
SVP, Canadá
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 10.000+ funcionários

Daily User

Vantagens:

The password encryption is amazing as well as the password less login

Desvantagens:

I have a Samsung phone and despite multiple calls, cannot get the autofill password function to work

Jeff
Pharmacist, EUA
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários

Safe and Secure

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very good for the cost.

Vantagens:

Being able to access my passwords across multiple devices.

Desvantagens:

That it does not always save/update my passwords automatically when I change them so you have to be sure to copy them and then go into the app and update the password field manually. I never had that problem with RoboForm.

Sebastiaan
Head of Development, Países Baixos
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

No memory passwords anymore

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am a very happy user of the software and told so to friends and colleages. When they chose to use LogmeOnce the immediately switched from their password manager to LogmeOnce

Vantagens:

Full suite for password management. Security level with two factor is easy to use. Never worry about passwords anymore while you don't even have to see what is generated. Notifications and auto change password for selected websites.

Desvantagens:

Nothing comes to mind. The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep. On the other hand a nice security feature too......

Dominic
Product Operations Manager, EUA
E-Learning, 201–500 funcionários

Does its job

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I've gotten the hang of it and it serves me well - especially for no cost. It does require some effort on the part of the user to get adjusted to some of the un-intuitiveness of the experience.

Vantagens:

- I appreciate that I can use the service for free- Ultimately, it does what I need it to do (stores and applies my passwords)

Desvantagens:

- It's complicated enough that I don't recommend it to my parents (the ones in need of password management the most), because it would be far too difficult to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot with them- The UI of the app is a bit confusing

Brian
Owner, EUA
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

Great app

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I've been very happy with LogMeOnce over the years.

Vantagens:

Central location to store and retrieve passwords using only one password to access.

Desvantagens:

No cons that I can think of. I have been very happy with this app.

Angelika
Software administrator, Espanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Good to have 100% recommend

Vantagens:

Generator of passwords, possibility to have acceses to passes on different devices and have control about it. That I can enter to pc's app using my phone finger sensor

Desvantagens:

Little bit harder to use in mobile phone. It is needed to copy passwords instead of just pick from the offered list or window to log in to app

Greta
Administrative coordinator, EUA
Manutenção predial, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Can't imagine working with out it!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Having a million different passwords is unrealistic and LogMeOnce has been a lifesaver!

Vantagens:

I love having my passwords encrypted and protected. Even if there is a data breach, it's still protected through encryption. I also love having the ability to generate a strong password and having it automatically save in the database.

Desvantagens:

I use the free version so I don't have access to make notes, but being able to track the answers to your security questions would be nice.

Kenneth
none, EUA
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo

Mt Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: A few passwords aren't remembered when logging in. Doesn't always update passwords when I ask it to. But, it's free!

Vantagens:

Works very well to remember passwords, which is what I use it for.

Desvantagens:

A few sites are not password remembered. Doesn't always update passwords when you ask it to.

Anita
Software developer, Índia
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best app i have used.

Comentários: It was Amazing to use LogMeOnce

Vantagens:

Security and Authentication. It's always amazing to use LogMeOnce as it provide one package with multiple secure feature.

Desvantagens:

Most of all feature of Logmeonce are great. There is nothing which i dislike about it.

Brett
Solution Engineer, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, Profissional autônomo

Personal Usage

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very happy with the LogMeOnce product. I even have other comparable options I could switch to as part of other “paid for” security products but I won’t unless I have to

Vantagens:

Great way to organize your accounts and credentials. The encryption keeps your information private and safe and in one place. Can access via web or mobile app.

Desvantagens:

There are limitations with the free version that prevent doing things (expected) like adding notes.

Sung
Minister, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

great product

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It has been easy to use and user interface is very intuitive. I like the fact that it is not hard to figure out how to use.

Vantagens:

I use the password manager frequently. I like the fact that once I install on my laptop, phone and ipad they are all integrated. So that I don't have to hunt around for the password. It is very easy to use and very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

nothing, everything works to my satisfaction

Aimen
Aimen
Senior Analyst, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários

Great Password Storage and Generator application

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall, very good platform and has helped me multiple times

Vantagens:

Without a doubt, it is one of the best password storage/generator sites I have come across and it can be used quite easily, and for the price it's quite unbeatable

Desvantagens:

Sometimes, the pop ups can be annoying if I already have the passwords autosaved in Chrome