15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre ARI

Tudo o que você precisa para gerenciar seu negócio de reparo de automóveis, desde rastreamento de estoque e faturamento até decodificador VIN e leitora de placas de carros.

Saiba mais sobre o ARI

Vantagens:

ARI was easy to navigate and get to do what I needed to do. I like that its a mobile application and hosted which takes all hosting stress away from the business.

Desvantagens:

More of automative collision and refinishing references.

Notas do ARI

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ARI tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 418 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ARI antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (418)

Paulo
Administrador, Brasil
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários

ARi na Oficina

Comentários: O ARI veio para agilizar nossa oficina e reforma

Vantagens:

O ARI oferece uma gama de recursos , que te deixa muito seguro no serviço prestado

Desvantagens:

SE for usar a versão móvel , por chip ou por wifi talvez ele diminua um pouco o desempenho ,

Javar
Javar
owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Ari works good for me

Vantagens:

I like ari because it helps me keep up with my customers and they get a copy of the repairs I do.

Desvantagens:

I wish they had more parts vendor like EBAY to look up parts. I am personally talking about Amazon.

Jason Robert

Easy to use

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Been using ARI for 2 years, and works as designed. Love how fast support responds when there is an issue.

Vantagens:

Parts tech built in, ease of use the functionality of being able to Ed parcheck and square and your abilities to have Carfax built in for repair history makes it so much easier to function

Desvantagens:

Lack of features. I would love to see the ability to create an estimate inside an open work order.

Lance
Director, África do Sul
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Business Management

3,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I am happy with the overall package. Once the complaints i have lodged are attended to, the software program can become a 10/10 rating from my opinion.

Vantagens:

Streamlines business management in all aspects.

Desvantagens:

Has some bugs that need to be fixed to make it more user friendly.

MING
OWNER, Canadá

APP DESIGN & FUNCTION

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I used a few provider, honestly,, if i can modify a little by myself will be perfect thanks,

Vantagens:

easy to use and setup, the monthly fee is fair, only a small issue for multi invoices payment,

Desvantagens:

invoicing & customer searching, download invoice, email, print.

Luis
Administrative Technician, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Ari is an amazing platform for invoicing!

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: It is very nice to use. Can get invoices to customers very quick.

Vantagens:

I loved that it is easy to use! Especially in the automotive industry that I am in. Also that I can use it on my phone and computer.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it lags a bit. But it solves itself.

Jesus
Ceo, EUA

Agapito’s

4,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I have been using Ari now from the moment it was added to the App Store I’m grandfather in and the cost is extremely important in a small business

Vantagens:

Easy to use and it’s not the old developer systems

Desvantagens:

Needs to be able add more venders for parts distribution

Tarik
Operations Manager, Canadá

Great App for Invoicing

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My experience with ARI has been very good. I will continue using the app

Vantagens:

The third party integration with pro-demand makes invoicing and estimates very easy through labour and parts database

Desvantagens:

Invoice templates are not as customisable as they should be

Brett
Powersports Repair - Mechanic, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great Value, Actually Saves Me Money.

4,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

Efficiently keeping track of ordered parts for customer repairs is crucial to make money. Since switching to ARI my profits have increased.

Desvantagens:

Could be less simple, I like the ease of use but my previous shop used LightSpeed which had way more options and data points. More Data Points and shop statistics would be nice. A Video series for tips and tricks would be cool, maybe I'm missing a lot of hidden features.

Sean
Mechanic and owner, EUA

Best for small business

Vantagens:

I've been using it since early on in the product and it's constantly getting added features, tweaks, and useful content without any increase in price. It's easy to use, easy for customers to access, and all services accurately show up in Carfax now.

Desvantagens:

Searching customers by name or address isn't always good, it seems to focus on first name more than anything else.

Julia
Office Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

ARI has helped our Auto & Marine Mechanic shop stay organized with our customers' many vehicles/hulls!

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Amazing & organized! We are now able to keep vehicle info saved to customer profiles.

Vantagens:

I love that I can add all the information I need for each customer's vehicles (& hulls) and go back to that information later! I really enjoy how the Job Cards are set up so I can select a customer & then select whichever vehicle is in for work at the time then add parts & labor in separate sections. I also love that I can integrate the app with QuickBooks!

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is that I have to add a year to be able to save a vehicle/hull's information to a customer; sometimes with certain boats & the work that we do it is not necessary to have the year or customers often do not know the year of their boat.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best out there, period.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've had a few issues with my software since subscribing but support has gone above and beyond for me in helping solve them, emailing me in the middle of the night and on Sundays. That level of support is something you'd expect out of a $250/month software.

Vantagens:

ARI is very reasonably priced for the amount of features. I don't know how I managed my business without it. It's perfectly simple and not overburdened with useless features for smaller shops. No hidden or extra fees is the best part.

Desvantagens:

3 months ago I would have had a few things that I disliked about the software but with their latest update everything I wanted and more has been added. Sometimes I stumble on weird, very minor glitches but I believe it's due to me using an iPhone as none of these exist on my tablets.

Mel
Principal, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Only choice need to be made for auto repair Independent!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience is five star still need assistance on having a merchant capabilities with their preferred providers so it makes it difficult and setting up. It’s over now using PayPal Venmo, and Zelle until merchant accounts can be set up.

Vantagens:

Coming from the corporate gaming industry, IT, finance, and HR. Interned for two years with an independent in Exotics locally in Las Vegas that used Shop Monkey I feel that the software and customer support by far is superior for the cost incurred on a monthly basis. While in the Gaming Industry and rolling out Forrest migrations costs can be main deterrent when presenting to the finance department. I feel that the IT department can save money if properly planned, discussed and integrated with the finance departments. I tend to lean towards new innovatives and underdogs as they listen to their customer base know what truly is needed and implement as such.

Desvantagens:

Only thing that would be great is a 24 hour customer service or an assigned POC for accounts to assist in any operational glitches, customizations, or answering questions. Timing is critical when you have a customer waiting when trying to keep things consistent in my system and data scrubbed properly for estimates, invoicing and houses data.

Rab
Owner, Canadá

Simple but powerful app!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I have been with these buy from the time they started. I purchased out a full version of it in its younger days seeing its potential so I can confidently say they are doing very well thus far. I am not sponsored by them or anything but if a product is great and simple I am all for it.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly, customer service is great, and they are always updating to meet broader needs of an automotive business.

Desvantagens:

Cons cannot be in the vocabulary of an app that is just coming up the game. Functionality is there but needs time to catch up to the big players far as full integration is concerned. It wouldn't be fair to judge the underdog that is trying their best to compete.

Cortley
Partner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great for Small Shops Looking for Basic ease of use.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: So far so good.

Vantagens:

This is showing to be super easy to use & not too time consuming. The fact that it is set up like an app is nice as it speeds up the work for entry by our staff. The DVI's are awesome, especially for our C techs who are still learning. Really looking forward to moving from paper reminders to digital & this also opens up more opportunities for reminders. Coming from a shop with no real shop management system we like that it will also track customer vehicles so we can see what the issues were last time, what we did, what it took, etc.

Desvantagens:

No actual edit button on work orders, you have to select the more & then edit. We really would like as little steps as possible. The parts entry/order process seems a little longer than needed as well.

ano passado

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We took note about your requests for an edit button for JobCards and also an easier way to add/order parts! We hope to have a good solution for you soon!

Sameer
Owner, Barein

Why i got ARI

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Its a great software that is very important to our work

Vantagens:

Job cards, invoices and pretty much everything

Desvantagens:

The fonts size below the icons are too small to read. The icons used can be better and more relevant and they should all be same branding color.

derek
General Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Bang for the Buck!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I couldn't ask for anything more.

Vantagens:

It is the missing piece of the puzzle that brings all of our shops tools together in one place.

Desvantagens:

The platform layout was foreign to me but after spending some time with the system, it is actually very user friendly.

Dan

ARI has saved the day

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I just love this features on this program very easy to use very informative to the customer and very professional format

Desvantagens:

The only thing I would like to see what this program is being able to change a estimate into a job iog

há 4 anos

Thank you for your review. Actually, there is a way to change an invoice into a JobCard; all you need to do is open up the respective invoice, go to More Options, and select "Change Invoice into JobCard". Save!

Bobby
Owner/technician, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Love using ARI have since the beginning of the app

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very positive I have loved using it.

Vantagens:

The mobility of the invoicing program. When I started my buisness it was mobile so the ability to write estimates on the go was a must.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it's very slow to respond. Also the fact that I always need service to open estimates/repair orders.

Owner/Lead Tech, EUA

Great product for.start ups

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: But overall has been a smaller new start-up it's been a very helpful thing to be able to go from handwritten to what you do guys program and be able to look a little more professional

Vantagens:

The amount the amount of actual options that you have available to you in a single location is amazing

Desvantagens:

The Diagnostics you could use to have choices of more donegal's other than the one or two that is implemented in there at the moment because it's not clear fide it just says the best one to use it does not say the only one the fact that too many steps in the process to be able to create an invoice from start to finish to be a little easier to navigate not a big fan of outside parties such as QuickBooks and stuff like that to be able to do the accounting / bill pay that y'all offers too many other steps to be able to make it easier on the consumer be easier way down corporate on me I like the fact that you guys offer that but to go about it there's no where are you guys you guys don't explain that you know Pearson ditional fee from a different company and I just not a big fan of that

há 3 anos

We have simplified the Invoice creation process slightly and worked on app's stability. Let us know if you'd like us to do anything else!

Stuart
General Manager, Bermudas

Highly recommend this software

Comentários: Fantastic. Love it and highly recommend it

Vantagens:

I have worked on garages for 30 years and this software is the best I have used . The ease of use is excellent and it is improving all the time . In the couple of occasions I have had technical problems they have been resolved right away .

Desvantagens:

The appointment screen could still be improved but it’s getting better every update

Jamie

J and M Auto

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall, the program is great! It has a few areas I'd change, but that's not that much compared to the rest if the program itself. It's very easy to use and easy to learn. I have recommended this program to others already.

Vantagens:

There's a lot that I love about the program. The value is great, it's very easy to learn and to use on most areas, and it's very easy for customers to view their invoices and pay them online.

Desvantagens:

The online booking for appointments is not the best. The job cards are a bit difficult to understand and work, causing us to use invoices and estimates only. If we SMS a customer on the system itself then we cannot retrieve messages back from them unless the message our personal numbers.

Santiago

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great software for the price.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great experience, hoping to soon integrate CAR FAX so i can start reporting to them. I truly love this product, has saved me a ton of time.

Vantagens:

The ease of use of this software to make a RO, estimate, and invoice is great. The appointment set up and website is also great and my customers love it. I also like all the integration features as well as electronic invoicing and estimates that can be approved by customer through their phones. It is a great management program for the price.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I feel should be added is for the technician to be able to add to the 3 Cs "CAUSE and CORRECTION". I have to manually edit the RO in order to add the tech notes from the notes into the Cause and then the Correction. Would be nice for the technician to be able to type this in on his own rather than me making the adjustments.

Jason
Shop owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

You don’t know what you’re missing!!!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My monthly taxes to the state, my customer counts, my monthly income before and after expenses, etc.

Vantagens:

This entire program is fantastic. All of the added features are always surprising and welcoming. Whoever put this together either has shop experience or consulted with someone with great shop experience. It’s simple accurate and easy to use. I wouldn’t run my shop without it. I’m going into my third year with it.

Desvantagens:

I don’t like how you have to go back and change the outgoing mileage to a higher number. What I mean is the outgoing mileage comes up as the previous mileage from the vehicles earlier visit.

Thomas
Shop Owner, EUA

The best Automotive Repair software for the money

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The software has made several fantastic improvements over the past few years. When you compare the features and ease of use and low monthly price you simply can't find a more comprehensive program. Other automotive shop management programs are well over $100b more per month.

Vantagens:

Easy to learn a lot of features that are all included at no extra cost. I've tried them all and for the money this is the best software available .

Desvantagens:

In the past it was missing a labor guide. Although the recent update included options to use Mitchell labor guide a great addition to the software