Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Google Contacts

O Google Contacts é um catálogo de endereços online que permite aos usuários gerenciar, armazenar, sincronizar e organizar contatos em todos os dispositivos.

Saiba mais sobre o Google Contacts

Filtrar avaliações (457)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Google Contacts antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (457)

Tamara S.
TS, Brasil
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Recomendo!

5 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Acessibilidade e fácil de usar. Consigo acessar todos os meus contatos de qualquer lugar! Isso é revolucionário!

Desvantagens:

Não tem muitas atualizações. O aplicativo permanece o mesmo por muito tempo. Poderia ter diferentes variações desse software.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Speech Language Pathologist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Not impermeable but at always present

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: Privacy be damned...I'd rather have my contacts secured, safe in the Google-sphered every SINGLE time I've needed them, wanted them, looked for them, or lost them. They're never leaving you alone now, and they will be "openly" deceitful about it, but at least you have 971 more people to complain to that about!

Vantagens:

Google makes phone switches, losses, steals, or the panic the second you drop your phone on to the hard sidewalk (it's never over the couch) a thing of the past...well at least as far as data backups are concerned. Even when I wasn't prepared to have a phone "die" on me, Google's contacts always *always* have made the switch with me, and usually before me, and usually without my help. It's a huge relief to know my 971 contacts are safely backed up, considering I don't know or remember who half of them are anymore, but at least thanks to the ease and functionality of Google, I can keep those numbers until I want to kick em to the curb *but not literally speaking this time!

Desvantagens:

The software is so invasive and shady about their privacy and permissions, they make everything seem up front with their brightly colored and long worded explanations that are 13 layers of inception deep, but getting to ALL the places you need to in order to turn off/change some of the privacy features is a really hidden hiccup.

Yaco L.
Yaco L.
CEO, Brasil
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

You can be sure your contacts are safe and ready to go

4 há 8 meses

Comentários: I have used it for several projects and teams, and it has worked wonderfully.

Vantagens:

The speed and quality of the service. Google servers are super quick and reliable to store sensitive information. With Google contacts I can be sure all my team has all the data needed to contact a client

Desvantagens:

I didn't like the design on desktop. On the apps it feels way better than the desktop version.

Aatif K.
SE Student, Paquistão
Software, 501-1.000 funcionários

The best ever

5 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Google contacts has been my primary contact manager for years now due to its variety of user entries, fast contact searching and excellent contacts backup.

Vantagens:

Google Contacts is by far the best contacts managing software in all aspects. It has a very minimal and light yet pleasant user interface. Creating and editing contacts is very easy in it and multiple tupe of information can be written about a single contact like phone numbers, emails various addresses. It also allows you to issue stickers to contacts or sort them in to various categories. The best thing about Google Contacts is that all your contacts saves in to Gmail account as you write them, so can can later access them on any other device just by syncing it with your gmail. Also it lets you scroll through contacts or search a specific contact very fastly. Along with integrations with third party softwares, it automatically integrates with other Google softwares.

Desvantagens:

Throughout the years that I have used Google Contacts, I do not remember to have faced any issue using it.

Joe J.
System analyst, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Database retrieved

3 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Benefits edge technology, effective,costless and extra ordinary

Vantagens:

It is good effort for saving time and cost effective system retrieved contact

Desvantagens:

It is so far and good for the integrated systems by Google

Suryani A.
Suryani A.
Web Application Developer, Malásia
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Shares contact list easily

5 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Google Contacts is the best contact sharing and management that i have come across and is free to use it. All of my contact list, from email contact and phone number contact list are merge on this single application, and can be called back easily from any other service or software that are linked with it.

Desvantagens:

This application is simple to be used and do its works perfectly, and i don't see anything negative with it that make me dislike it. They might need to add more feature or revamp some of the feature to make it more user friendly, but the current feature is more than enough for me to work with it.

Krzysztof K.
real estate agent, Polônia
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários

I recommend this program

5 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: At work, we have e-mail on gmail, business contacts by phone and e-mail can be stored using the google application at work or private address, contacts are not stored on the device, so if you even lose it, you can recover them, immediately after the telephone conversation, you can enter the person's number into the contact base

Vantagens:

I use an android phone, I also use gmail at work, thanks to this synchronization between the calendar and the phone is hassle-free, intuitive and simple, you can easily recover or copy contacts from an old phone to a new phone without any additional software

Desvantagens:

More beautiful graphics could be, fonts, colors, or the ability to change the appearance by the users themselves

Cindy O.
Owner, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A must for anyone in business

5 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I have used Google contacts since starting my business over 10 years ago, I use this daily to reach out to my clients.

Vantagens:

The fast efficient way you can keep track of all information for all of your contacts. The fact that you can edit and change as needed without a lot of effort or time. It is always backed up. You do not want to lose this information, it will cost you business.

Desvantagens:

It could be easier to check for double entries and the merging could be easier.

Founder, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Store and manage contacts effortlessly

5 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Google's suite of products is intuitive, user-friendly, and free (or very cost effective). Google Contacts is yet another example of a best-in-class Google product.

Vantagens:

Gmail is the gold standard for email management, so it's no surprise that Google Contacts does a stellar job for organizing your contacts, creating groups, and keeping customer information up-to-date.

Desvantagens:

There's really not much to complain about here. It's super easy to add/delete/merge/update contacts.

Graduate Research Assistant, EUA
Pesquisa, 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Seamless storage of contacts

5 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Having not to worry about losing contacts. You get your contacts everywhere.

Vantagens:

It's very seamless and proposes to remove duplicate contacts! When you are working with 100s of contacts having the remove duplicate is great. In addition, if you accidentally remove contacts you can get them back.

Desvantagens:

I wouldn't say there is any. The UI could have been better. It also doesn't prompt when you accidentally delete all your contact.

Preschool Teacher, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Versatile and easy

5 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I love that Google Contacts can be used on any device, from basically anywhere. Everything is connected to my google account, so I can log in anywhere to find a phone number that I need.

Desvantagens:

This app is easy to use, but on my iPhone it creates duplicates of every contact. The only solution is to disable google contacts on my phone. This is fine, but kind of defeats the purpose.

Liaqat ali S.
Marketing Manager, Paquistão
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários

The smartest ever Contacts Manager till date

5 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I simple love Google Contacts for its ease of use and accessibility but more for its contacts syncing with Gmail, as being a careless smartphone user I often get my phone broken or render it unusable, bit due to it I do not have to worry about losing my contacts.

Vantagens:

Google Contacts is the most useful easy to use contact manager that I have ever used. It has a very minimal, clean and simple user interface. Saving and editing contacts is very easy in it, and its vast integrations allows you to directly save a contact from another app (like whatsapp, SMS manager, email etc) to it. You can save multiple sort of information and contact types like phone number(s), email, fax, physical address(es) and even birth days along with assigning different labels to them. Contacts can also be assigned photos that it usually auto fetch if they have uploaded one to their profile. It enables you to share contacts easily and support multiple channels for contact sharing. searching a contact is very easy and fast and can be done by wither writing name or number in the dial pad. Along with saving contacts in traditional way to phone and SIM memory, you can choose to save them to your Gmail account, thus you never lose your contacts even if you lose your phone and can sync your contacts to a new device just by logging in to your Gmail account. it also allows you to group contacts on different basis, which is very useful and make life easy, if you communicate same thing to group of people regularly.

Desvantagens:

Google Contacts in my opinion has only one serious issue, which is that when you login through your Gmail id on another android device, that device with out any delay syncs with your contacts. Google Contacts should make a mechanism due to which before download contacts it should ask for specific permission regarding it.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing, Índia
Mineração e metais, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Manage your ever-growing network like a piece of cake!

5 há 5 meses

Comentários: Google contacts is a highly versatile software to manage all sizes of contact lists. You can customize your list in too many ways. The search feature is too powerful, and all your contacts' information will be at your fingertips. I have not found a better software for this purpose so far!

Vantagens:

1. It is the most versatile contacts management software available on multiple platforms. 2. You can instantly search from a database of contacts, howsoever large it is. 3. You can add, import, delete, modify any number of contacts with full details. 4. Marking with labels ensures that you see all contacts with one or multiple tags at one place. 5. You can export your list to several compatible software directly. 6. The merge and Fix feature is too good to resolve multiple entries by merging them or if they are different, edit them to ensure correct results on your next search. 7. The user interface is intuitive, and you need not learn it as you will get to know the features as you use them. 8. You can sort your list alphabetically on any field of your contact database. 9. When you view a contact, it shows all the details in a summarised single screen, including the details of the last three emails exchanged. 10. You can even see an auto-generated list of frequently contacted contacts at the click of your mouse.

Desvantagens:

1. You may merge or modify similar contacts by mistake and may find it difficult to go back. 2. There are no advanced search options, and you need to search with multiple strings manually. 3. When your contacts database is too large, the database features available may not efficiently handle it. 4. Editing multiple contacts is much faster in Excel than in this software. 5. A large number of contacts may slow down your smartphone.

Mona K.
Programmer, EUA
Serviços de informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

My go-to contact organization system

5 há 5 meses

Comentários: Have used it for years, and have no complaints. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to keep their contact list organized, and handy. You can import from many different formats, or just type them in one-by-one, if that's easier for you. Take the time to do it, it will be worth it, for peace of mind, knowing the data is safe and secure, and easily retrieved.

Vantagens:

Google Contacts has been my contact management system for many years. It replaces any need for your old-fashioned personal address book, or spreadsheet-listing of contacts. It offers a large number of standard contact-related fields. Certainly, there are enough fields for everyone to find what they need, in terms of their contact-management. Obviously name/address/multiple phones/emails. But they also have date fields for important events, notes for copious comments, and it's easy to upload a photo, or if the user has a Google account, their default photo will come in. Further, you can group contacts as you see fit. I.e., if you want separate personal from business, you can. Or if you want a quick way to see all of your doctors, or any other subset of your contact list. Best of all, smart phones know how to sync with Google Contacts. My husband and I share one contacts list and the auto-sync is perfect for us. Either one of us can make a change or an addition, and the other receives the change in a matter of minutes.

Desvantagens:

Really no complaints. I haven't found anything to be lacking. All of contacts-management needs are fully met.

Summer A.
Owner, Kuwait
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Versatile, free and very powerful

5 há 6 meses

Comentários: I love it. I use it all the time and have both my personal and business contacts on it. I have never lost a contact or had a corrupted contact card. It is very stable and super easy to use.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that as long as I know my gmail password I can have access to my contacts on any device. I can set this up on multiple phones / tablets etc. I can access it on firefox, google chrome samsung internet and safari. It is available in google drive and will update all devices attached as long as synced with net. There are a lot of fields of information that you can customize giving you a very comprehensive contact profile. You can save their location to this too and this automatically syncs with google maps. When you open up their profile you know what platform they can be reached on (eg whatsapp, signal etc) and you can contact them directly through the app. Additionally you can migrate the contact to another gmail account as I have done without having to re type everything in. There are many apps that will access the data here without glitches, I guess they make it compatible. It is unbelievably easy to use, does not need training, self explanatory and FREE. It is stable.

Desvantagens:

Actually I have not found any issued with the app. I have stopped using all other contact apps and only use this one now, for personal and for business. The only thing I don't like is there appears to be no actual app that can be downloaded onto MAC therefore I always have to have internet to access it on Mac and must do so through firefox, chrome etc.

Samuel K.
Samuel K.
Consultant, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte: GetApp

Great Software for Organizing Your Contacts!

5 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is the layout of the screen on which all of one's contacts can be found, which ultimately allows for a simple and efficient search for a piece of contact information when it is needed. This software serves as an excellent tool in terms of being able to save important phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and the like. What I also very much like about this software is that a user is able to sync his or her contact information from their smartphone, for instance, onto the Google cloud, which would in turn allow that individual to keep their vital contact information safe in case their smartphone, tablet, or similar device gets lost. Once that individual gets a new device, he or she would be able to obtain their entire contact list and sync it to the new device from the Google cloud, as long as all of the contact information was saved beforehand. As such, I would undoubtedly recommend this software to anyone who has an important contact list and is interested in saving it in the cloud such that it would never get lost.

Desvantagens:

There is honestly nothing that I do not like about this software due to the fact that it is about to carry out all of its expected functionalities in a consistent manner without any glitches, at least in my experience using it for quite a while now. All this software is made to do is to store contact information, and it does that task exceptionally well, even more so that other alternatives such as the typical contacts app on a standard smartphone, which in most cases would only store that information locally, instead of being stored on the cloud. All of this reasoning is why I have not much to report on the negative front in regards to this particular software.

Cory M.
Photographer, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy Use, Cross-Platform Accessibility Makes Google Contacts the Go-To.

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: Google Contacts keeps me organized and prepared. My work puts me in contact with others on a regular basis, often individuals that I need to reach out to at a later date. The ease of use that Google Contacts provides is a great benefit to me as I can readily save contacts and call, text, or email them at a later date without the hassle of carrying around a stack of business cards. All in all, this is a useful solution!

Vantagens:

Google Contacts is an excellent resource that I would recommend to any colleague or friend. It is easy to begin using and creating contacts within the application itself is as easy as clicking the + sign and inputting contact information. Google Contacts can hold a plethora of information for each contact, including phonetic spelling for hard-to-pronounce names; company, department, and job title; fax, phone, mobile, home email, work email, and other points of contact; Address; Website; birthday; relationship, and more. Contact cards can be accessed on any platform with internet access and can be easily shared with others. This is a well-rounded application.

Desvantagens:

Google Contacts has many of the necessary features to be a solid and worthwhile application. The only thing that this application lacks is what some might consider to be a minor detail - specifically, the ability to color-code contacts. When you create a new contact card in Google Contacts, you are randomly assigned a color, and I have yet to discover a way to change this. Otherwise, the application is excellent.

AutoCAD Expert / Construction and Design Coordinator, Paquistão
Hotelaria, 201-500 funcionários

My Google Contacts

5 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

I am using google contacts when I purchased my 1st android phone, here I want to share a short story behind it, I had a normal black screen mobile phone named Nokia x2-02 and one day when I was returning from my college the phone was missed somewhere and I searched everywhere because I had a lot of contacts saved in my phone memory and sim as well but it was useless and due to this incident I lost my old friends numbers also several relatives that was a very heavy loss so one of my friends suggested me to switch to android mobile and it has a applications which can gives you a ultimate solution and you will not loose again the contacts again in your entire life so I have purchased the android phone and by the time I save my number one by one and now after couple of years no any incident reoccurred and Google contacts saved my all numbers to its cloud, thanks God ! it is a very useful and beneficial applications and now I know that if I will change my phone so it will be no issue although no need to save and convert or write again, Thanks Google team you are awsome!

Desvantagens:

Overall its a good application as I defined but the least part which I likes is the download contacts feature in excel format , it should be like a report although its fine !

Saqib S.
Saqib S.
Software Data Analyst, Paquistão
Software, 51-200 funcionários

Google Contacts - Spectecular Option

5 há 12 meses

Comentários: I have good experience with Google Contacts because I have faced a problem early that is why this option is excellent for everyone.

Vantagens:

Google Contacts became much important for everyone nowadays, it has the brilliant option that everyone can save their contacts by availing this option. Earlier many people use to worry that if mobile phones are snatched or fallen somewhere so everyone become alone because all saved contact has also gone with the phone. After having Google Contacts I am free from all difficulty which I faced early. Phones can purchased again but contacts makes connection with each other.

Desvantagens:

There is no word to dislike it because it has best option to make contacts again in your contact list if you lost your phones or mobiles.

Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager, Zâmbia

Google Contacts is the swiss army knife Contact app

5 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Google Contacts is a good app for managing and syncing contacts across multiple devices. It leverages your Google account and backs up your contacts to the cloud so you can keep them all in one place. The best features include: 1) Sync & Backup contacts between accounts, as you add accounts to your phone, you can add contacts from multiple accounts and sync them there. If you change contacts on one account, they sync everywhere including on the web. 2) Merge Contacts - One of the problems with contact apps is sometimes you have duplicate contacts, but with Google Contacts, you can easily merge contacts so that one name shows all the numbers for one contact. I am yet to find an app that works this well. You can also import & export contacts from other sources and sync them to your Google account. 3) Did I mention the free part? Well Google Contacts is free to use as long as you have a Google account.

Desvantagens:

Google Contacts is very basic for contact editing. The number of fields you can use to edit are limited. The only other gripe would be the lack of an Apple app to replace the equivalent on iOS.

Arshad R.
M.S Student, Paquistão
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários

The best of best

5 há 4 meses

Comentários: For me Google Contacts has become Vital for managing contacts as I am often careless with my phone, so I sync my contacts to new device easily with it just by signing in to my gmail.

Vantagens:

Google contacts is the best contact manager one can think about due to its features. Its interface is super simple which makes it very easy to write new contacts or edit old ones. Along with saving contacts to phone and sim memory, it also allows you to save them to your Gmail, thus creating a backup in gmail servers, thus enabling you to retrieve them any time on any device from your gmail account which is a blessing in case if you lose your phone or it becomes disfunctional. Along with that you can write different modes of contact information about a contact. You can also assign photos to contacts, which shows on screen when calling and also in thumbnail before the name, specially useful in scenario if you have multiple contacts with same name. Apart from that it also integrates with necessary apps easily.

Desvantagens:

I am using Google Contacts for a long time and honestly haven't encountered any problem using it yet.

Mashal A.
Mashal A.
Senior Network Engineer/ Network Supervisor, Paquistão
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Google Contacts.. Never lose a contact.

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: I have been using Google Contacts for more than 9 years, and it has become a part of my personal, work and social life. With Google contacts, now I being a care less person, don't have to search for and write each contact whenever I get my phone lost or broken.

Vantagens:

The biggest quality of Google contacts is that it backs up your entire contact list along with all the individual details to your Gmail Id, which makes it easy to access your contacts anywhere and on any device just by syncing that device with your Gmail. Unlike traditional address books, it gives you the freedom to add as many contact numbers, addresses and email IDs to a single contact, and assign labels to them. Also importing and exporting contacts to other platforms is very easy with it.

Desvantagens:

Often when you login your Gmail on another android device, it automatically syncs/ download your contacts to that device without asking/ alerting about that specifically.

Abbas K.
Geologist, Paquistão
Serviços meio ambientais, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Google Contacts. A must have for detailed and organized contacts.

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: I have been using Google contacts for years now. Thanks to it that now I don't have to write each contact one by one in my new phone, when the old one gets broken or lost.

Vantagens:

Google contacts is by far the best tool I ever have used or heard of for organizing and saving your contacts. It accepts multiple sort of entries for every contact like multiple phone numbers, email Id, adrress, labels and notes about that person. Along with that it also shows the image of the person in thumbnail and in screen while getting a call making it easy to identify among contacts of same names. And icing on the cake is , you never loose your contacts as long as you remember you gmail id and password, and can get them on any device.

Desvantagens:

When ever your enter your Gmail Id in someone's android Playstore app, your contacts automatically downloads without asking for specific permission.

Gem T.
Gem T.
Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Contacts Synchronized Across Platforms

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall a very good software and easy to use. I recommend some changes regarding synchronization across multiple email addresses and platforms, but other than that this software is a useful tool for my businesses and much easier than a hard-copy pen-and-paper address book.

Vantagens:

I love that I can synchronize my contacts between my phone, emails, and other platforms with just the click of a button. When I add new contacts to my phone I even have the option to add them to my Google Contacts instead of my phone contacts, which makes emailing people later a huge convenience! As someone who has multiple emails for the various jobs she performs, I recommend using Google Contacts to keep all your contacts organized.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I add contacts more than once, or contacts show up more than once on my phone because of synchronization errors. This can occur if I have the same contact in two separate email contacts, in which case both contacts will appear on my phone. I had to de-synchronize one of my business emails from my phone contacts to ensure that my phone contacts stayed organized and clean.

Chris B.
Content Writer, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Google Contacts made my rolodex and address books obsolete.

5 há 6 meses

Comentários: I am very impressed with the amount of information you can put into a Google contact. Everything you need to remember who that person is or to be reminded of birthdays and anniversaries, spouses and children and more. My little black book was nothing compared to Google contacts.

Vantagens:

The contacts I add are synchronized with my phone. I can sort them by first name or last name, and that is in alphabetical order. I can put in any information and details in 1 contact. Anything you can think you might need, there is more room to add.

Desvantagens:

If I am not connected to WiFi when putting a contact in my phone or Contacts, the new additions won't synchronize in. There is no manual way to get them to synchronize the new additions in. So I have to remove it and put it back in making sure I am connected to WiFi first. It would be nice to have synchronize button or have it auto synchronize like Google Calendar does.