Avaliações do SugarSell

da SugarCRM

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre SugarSell

O Sugar ajuda as equipes de vendas, marketing e serviços a atingir todo o potencial em tudo o que fazem.

Saiba mais sobre o SugarSell

Exibindo 334 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Damion W.
Marketing Manager
Biotecnologia, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2019

"SugаrCRM: Bооst yоur busіnеss"

Comentários: Thе Sugаr рlаtfоrm wоrks vеry wеll аnd іs quіtе sсаlаblе асrоss оrgаnіzаtіоns оf аll sіzеs.

Vantagens: Eхсеllеnt dаtаbаsе systеm. Cаn bе соріеd tо оthеr sеrvеrs. Custоm fіеlds. Abіlіty tо lіnk CRM dаtа tо dеаls. Gооd usеr іntеrfасе. Wе usе SugаrCRM аs оur рrіmаry tооl іn trасkіng аррlісаtіоns, dеtеrmіnіng еlіgіbіlіty, аnd mаnаgіng раymеnts fоr сhіldrеn іn рublісly fundеd рrеsсhооl рrоgrаms. Althоugh іt wаs рrіmаrіly dеsіgnеd аs а sаlеs tооl, wе usе іt lеss аs fоr sаlеs (gіvеn thаt wе аrе nоt а sаlеs оrgаnіzаtіоn) аnd mоrе аs а rеlаtіоnshір mаnаgеmеnt аnd ассоuntіng tооl. Wе hаvе а vеry smаll tеаm (10 реорlе tоtаl), but wе аll usе Sugаr оn а dаіly bаsіs.

Desvantagens: Rеаlly, rеаlly fіnd іt а hаsslе (аt lеаst rіght nоw) tо synс Sugаr wіth оur mаrkеtіng аutоmаtіоn sоftwаrе. Wе usе а 3rd раrty API аs оur соnnесtоr bеtwееn thе twо systеms but I fіnd glіtсhеs іn іt thаt соnсеrn mе аnd mаkе mе wоndеr іf аll my іnfоrmаtіоn іs bеіng ассurаtеly trаnsmіttеd аnd mаtсhеd uр. Sugаr wаsn't vеry іntuіtіvе whеn I fіrst bеgаn usіng іt. Wе rесеntly hаd а 3rd раrty соmе іn tо rеdеsіgn thе systеm fоr us аnd оnсе іt wаs сustоmіzеd, іt wаs muсh bеttеr. Sеаrсh funсtіоn dоеsn't аlwаys sееm tо wоrk іn thе tор nаv bаr- frustrаtіng whеn I'm tryіng tо fіnd sоmеthіng fаst аnd dоn't wаnt tо gо іntо а mоdulе tо dо іt.

• Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Sr. Executive Sales and Research
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2019

"Indeed a great CRM with effective results"

Comentários: Overall my experience with this CRM is great. I am using it daily and I can say that my daily work is incomplete without it. It is so simple to use and provides amazing results for reports and dashboards, their customer's support team is very responsive.

Vantagens: I am using it for more than three years and like almost everything about it. This CRM is very easy to use because of its simple design and easy to use user interface. I like the way SugarCRM provides reports and dashboards which is very easy to understand. SugarCRM provides secruity of data and information and now I can handle the different campaigns, create a different campaign for anyone and even get a complete picture of it very easily.

Desvantagens: I would like to highlight one thing that I dislike about it which is its overall cost. A small organization may not afford this CRM but overall it is worth to spend on it.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2019
Josh B.
Sales support Mgr
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2017

"SugarCRM Review - Walz Scale"

Comentários: We have been using Sugar for several years, but only in the past six months have we really dug down to fully utilize the software. The tool is fairly simple to use, I like the reporting functions, but the feedback I get from my sales team is that it is just 'clunky' to use. I'll give you one little example. For the Opportunity 'Actual Closed Won' date, I found through coming across some bad sales data for the month, that if you close a sale in January, and that same month you mark it as Closed Won. But lets say in March you want to go in and add a note to the description. Once you edit that note, (thus changing the Modify date) you autimatically changed the 'Actual Closed Won' date to March. Really messes up sales reports! When I contacted Sugar, there really wasnt an easy fix. We found SierraCRM (third part software) and Bill Convis from there helped with a solution to this problem. We have now purchased this software and believe that this will help take us to the next level of using Sugar. Sugar Support via email is usually pretty prompt, but as far as hearing from our 'Account Manager', just 2 weeks ago was the first time I heard from someone regarding our account. At that point, I had already reached out to SierraCRM, so I did not need anything from Sugar.
To summarize: Great tool, though a little clunky, but the price is not bad. Customer service could be improved, especially for companies like us who are invested in the process, and just need some help taking our sales process to the next level. Thanks!

Vantagens: I like the Online (sugar on demand) that allows Sugar Support to get into your software and look and something you may be struggling with, like reports...

Desvantagens: Design is little clunky. Think with some improvements, it might be easier to convert leads, update opportunities. Need less clicks!

Katie F.
Social Team Lead
Publicidade e marketing, 501-1.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2020

"The Pros and Cons of Sugar"

Comentários: Overall, I really enjoyed Sugar and think it would be a great fit (especially for the lower price point!) for marketing and advertising agencies that are looking to build out custom flows. Their customer care team was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and I really enjoyed working with them.

Vantagens: The SugarCRM team was incredibly helpful and supportive during our decision between various CRMs we were testing out, namely Salesforce and SugarCRM. They were flexible, accommodating and had amazing customer service throughout the process, even willing to develop new APIs to integrate with our proprietary billing system 90% of our clients were on. I really enjoyed the visuals of Sugar - as all the bells and whistles were there, but it didn't seem overwhelming (as Salesforce can) and it's geared more towards marking service teams, like my division of the business. I also really find the dashboard visuals to be superior to Salesforce. Overall, the price point was better than Salesforce, too.

Desvantagens: Since Sugar is geared towards marketing and sales teams, it wasn't a great fit for the other teams within our organization (i.e. one-time products like printing, etc.). Though workflows are cleaner and more intuitive than Salesforce, there wasn't quite as many bells and whistles (i.e. it was difficult to build in processes that involved external teams that we outsource to).

• Avaliado em 14/01/2020
Juan F.
Especialista de Sistemas SharePoint
1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"I have made product configurations for a company that provides technical consulting services"

Comentários: Management of all information related to customers and sales in a single software in a centralized manner that can be accessed by any type of device in real time, providing valuable information for decision making made by the management controls

Vantagens: The tool is intuitive and very easy to use, there is the option to use the cloud in a private server or use the software tool as a service, it has a variety of modules to carry out the management of clients, such as sales, marketing campaigns, opportunities, potential customers, everything related to meetings and appointments to be carried out by sales executives, among others. It has a module to carry out project management related to opportunities and contributions made. It also has a version for mobile devices that allows you to review information or keep the information of the CRM updated from the comfort of the smart phone and / or tablet. It has the ability to add new fields to the forms by further personalizing the tool, there is a version in which you can by role display a certain form. It has the capacity to extend it by adding new modules

Desvantagens: It has a module to record tasks, which can be used for assigning different activities to employees, in this part you may be able to add some type of SLA and in this way to measure the time it takes for users to complete tasks according to the assignment date and the SLAs registered for a specific type of task. Workflows are very basic for the professional version

• Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Gaurav G.
Senior Web Analyst
Alimentação e bebidas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2020

"Complete CRM Tool with Analytics Integration"

Comentários: I have been able to solve the business problem of tracking new prospects who eventually became customers, which channels drove that new customer acquisition and how much revenue those new customers generated. As well as, providing insights to my marketing team around which customers are planning to quit so they can try running some nurture campaigns to avoid losing those on-the-fence customers. In short, SugarSell helped improve both quantity and quality of customer leads at low cost.

Vantagens: As an analyst, I use SugarSell to track new prospects who submit become a customer form to become customers of my food service company. The feature I find most productive is the ability of SugarSell software to assign a source of website, social, email, sales representative, campaign, etc. and track customer journey from acquisition to conversion. As well as, integrate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, so my marketing team can run both customer acquisition and customer retention or nurturing campaigns. As a result of this prospect tracking and seamless connection with Salesforce, targeting those prospects for customer acquisition and retention became more automated and efficient. Hence, both quantity and quality of those leads continued to grow year-over-year and resulted in higher sales for our business. In the nut shell, we got high long term value with low short term investment in a CRM software.

Desvantagens: I struggled with adding a new source of voice assistant, chatbot and mobile app to SugarSell CRM reporting tool. Because it needed additional development resources who could modify implementation code. The second source of challenge was not easily able to connect Google Analytics UTM campaigns tracking with SugarSell CRM leads tracking. So, it was difficult to correlate the two data sources to each other in a single table using a common key and build a marketing data lake. Similar concerns existed when trying to bring CRM data, campaigns data and invoice sales data from MicroStrategy into one warehouse. So, it will be nice if SugarSell added some big data enhancement capabilities to their tool.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2020
Craig S.
Small Business Owner
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2020

"Automated lead acquisition tracker"

Comentários: My overall experience with SugarSell has been satisfactory. Because I was able to achieve my core business objective of tracking new prospects interested in becoming my customers and targeting them with marketing campaigns to retain them for the long term. Once I am able to perfectly integrate leads data with Google Analytics sessions data and connect the dots between submitting the become a customer form to account login and products engagement as well as conversions, I will find more value inSugarSell tool.

Vantagens: I use SugarSell software to track new customer leads for my e-commerce business. When I run a report on new leads, I want to know name of the customer, email address, which country that customer belongs to, etc. All these vital parameters are captured by SugarSell. It also assigns a unique identifier called web id to every new prospect who submits the become a customer form. So, there are no duplicate leads in the same report. Using information gathered form SugarSell reports, I am able to run nurture campaigns to retain the new customers by providing a user friendly experience and targeted coupons. This strategy has helped me improve quality of my leads who are engaged and returning often to buy more of my items.

Desvantagens: When I started using SugarSell leads acquisition software, I had to get used to its interface and features. So, folks who don't have analytical or technical background, there is a sharp learning curve. After I got used to the interface, I had to work with implementation team to configure the software to meet my custom business needs around reporting and targeting. Plus, it was extra effort to integrate lead submission data with Google Analytics customer session data. Hence, be prepared to invest more of your budget into customizing the tool and maximizing its potential. Then only you can improve your ROI.

• Avaliado em 03/07/2020
Ian B.
Vice President, Fishbowl Partner Nation
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/05/2019

"This was always going to be a stepping stone for us"

Comentários: Implementation was rough, but most of that was on us. We should have hired a consultant and had rock solid best practices in place, but we didn't. Growth and support was a nightmare because we didn't employ a full timer with the right skill set to maintain it. Have since corrected those mistakes and moved to SalesForce. So much better!

Vantagens: A big step up from our legacy CRM (ACT). With the right resources, it was manageable.

Desvantagens: We did not allocate the right resources and opted to implement the free community version. We paid for that dearly with disorganization and mistakes. We should have hired a consultant to help us.

• Avaliado em 15/05/2019
Principal
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Good CRM for Small Business or Non-Profit"

Comentários: Great for budget conscious businesses or non-profits.

Vantagens: Lots of fields to track contact information, general client information, leads, and meetings. Good analytics for sales or fundraising.

Desvantagens: Not all basic information fields carried over between pages. Often have to input the same information in multiple locations.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Michael G.
Senior Analyst
Seguros, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/01/2020

"Good CRM System"

Comentários: It does the job it is supposed to do but could be more user friendly.

Vantagens: Good for managing relationships and records of work with clients. Does everything a CRM system needs to do.

Desvantagens: It is not the most user friendly system to use and may take some time to fully understand how to use it.

• Avaliado em 12/01/2020
Joe T.
Help Desk Coordinator
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2017

"Great For Sales and Leads Tracking, Leaves Much to Be Desired with Support Case Management"

Comentários: I've used SugarCRM a great deal in current and previous employers, and have always been thrilled with the sales tools that SugarCRM has, and the great ability for customizations, not to mention the continuing updates for each version. Their customer support team is top notch and very helpful for the most part, and there has been very little downtime, allowing all our teams to use the product successfully. If I could choose one thing they could improve upon, it would be their outdated case management tools. I work with our support team and find the options to be limiting compared to other case management solutions such as Zendesk (which I have also used previously). If I am to point out glaring specifics, it would be tracking visibility on unassigned cases (who is viewing each case record? has the case record been updated while I've viewed it?). It would also be the absolute poor setup of getting cases into Sugar -- we have an inbox set to automatically add in cases, but if a customer or one of our personnel doesn't email directly from inside Sugar's Email module, it creates a new case ticket (over and over). This may be a byproduct of the way we have our case management set up, but there are no best practices, and I've had to create custom Process Author tools and Workflows to get it running in a decent way. Again, the product is great from a sales point of view and for lead tracking tools, but the case management tools are dated and need to be examined and looked at to match their competitors in that category.

Vantagens: Sales tools, lead tracking tools, reporting features are second to none
Module builder is fantastic and very customizable.

Desvantagens: Case management tools are lacking to a high degree, very dated

Chris C.
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2017

"Bargain paid open source CRM with lots of power"

Comentários: In my opinion, one of the top two open source CRM apps. A responsive web interface which works the same on all smartphones tablets laptops and desktop computers, no app required. The CRM of choice used by many upstart aggressive disruptive companies of all sizes. Highly cost effective, and expandable with tons of third party PHP modules available from the SugarOutfitters app store, such as connectors to your phone system, document system, marketing automation, reports, social media, etc. A complete bargain when compared with the usual salesforce which runs inside a restricted environment. Way more customizable because you have the wide ranging freedom of adding the latest innovations of PHP code to strengthen and automate your CRM.

Vantagens: Open source roots. Benefits from the rising tide of PHP innovations which let you keep up to date by adding new modules for a very affordable prices. There is a massive community of PHP developers available to help build custom modules for you for cheap prices, if you don't have PHP programming skills.

Desvantagens: It can take some time to get used to how to use it. Also, it's too bad the free SugarCRM CE (Community Edition) version 6.5.25 is somewhat outdated, and updated only to fix security bugs. Although, it's about 75% the same features as the paid current version of SugarCRM Pro 7.8.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2017
Victoria G.
Receptionist
Petróleo e energia, 51-200 funcionários

"Excellent Community CRM"

Comentários: SugarCRM Community edition has been a great daily driver for my music business. It's reliable, and has enough functionality to enable me to record all the key data that I need. The ability to self-host the platform is fantastic, because it helps keep costs down, and when you work on a small-scale, you don't need all of the processing power of a paid hosted solution. Definitely a great option if you have the savvy to install and maintain your own instance on your web server.

Vantagens: I used the self-hosted community CRM for several years for my own music business. It has a ton of functionality that matches a lot of the basic features you find in Salesforce Classic. It's a great tool for keeping track of client data, deal tracking, etc. It's also nice to be able to self-host the platform as well as it's a lot more affordable than using a paid SaaS solution.

Desvantagens: SugarCRM Community Edition looks pretty dated. If you don't have a lot of experience with the typical CRM data model concept, it can be hard to figure out how to use the system. The interface could be modernized to make it easier to navigate and find your way around. Another downside to being the Community Edition is that you need to know how to install and maintain the platform on your own server, but this is also a plus if you do have these skills.

Mark S.
Team Lead Manager
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/08/2019

"SugarCRM for great for the marketing emails."

Comentários: SugarCRM is so great software because it really help us to taking our sales process more faster. It really allow the small business companies to track sales, invoices, bills and market to our customers in a better way. This CRM is so easy to use just because of its great users interface. Hence, SugarCRM software makes my life so much easier.

Vantagens: SugarCRM is one of the best marketing platform which really help small business to grow faster and that's why it is also known as the business market smarter software. The best thing about this software is that it always provide the best customer relationships marketing software. We have been use the SugarCRM software foor the sales and marketing purpose because it has the great ability to customization's. Hence, the users interface is very responsive and the well designed.

Desvantagens: The first obvious thing I don't like about this software is that SugarCRM does not have a users-friendly users interface software. The another problem that we faced is that it take a lot of time to setup the everything but the documentations is always great. When we started using this software then we don't find the file manager as so intuitive.

• Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Elisabeth H.
Director, Member Support and Training
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/05/2019

"Even the free version is great, with nice custom reporting capabilities."

Comentários: Sugar allowed us to consolidate a few disparate software tools into one - now any one at our organization can login and see all there is to know about any of our customers!

Vantagens: Sugar is SUPER customizable. We've been able to easily make it ours (some via the UI, some "behind the scenes" via scripts). One of the best features are the custom reports. You can do almost SQL-level queries to get the information you want (and if you wish, you can use MySQL as well on the back end.) The ability to build multi-level dropdowns, e.g. to categorize issues, is great too. You can make almost anything you want appear on any screen you wish as well.

Desvantagens: The built-in issue tracking part is designed for issues reported by your team - not for issues reported by your customers. We do use it for customer support, and we LOVE being able to see issues customers have had when we pull up their records - but the emails they receive are not well designed, even after considerable work on our part. In addition, we can't provide them with a login to see all their open issues, so they have to ask us.

• Avaliado em 02/05/2019
Dominic R.
Systems Architect
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2018

"A good open source CRM, but lacking modernization"

Comentários: It allowed us as a small business to track, bill, and market to our customers and potential customers.

Vantagens: Of course you can't beat free when it comes to software. There are so many open-source applications out there that you can almost always find one that meets your needs in this day and age. SugarCRM has been around a long time and has become a mature CRM with all the basics you'd expect. It even handles customization fairly well. Dashboards are great for tracking the simply stuff and you can build your own as well.

Desvantagens: SugarCRM has now split into 2 tracks. There's a paid-for premium version that is typically hosted by SugarCRM. Then there's the Community Edition that's still open-source and free. For years they co-existed side-by-side perfectly fine, but a few years back, SugarCRM decided to stop updating the Community Edition. CE is eternally stuck on version 6.5. And then in April 2018, they've removed it entirely so now you're stuck with the Pro or Enterprise editions which are paid-for.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Purchasing Coordinator
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2018

"Sugar was one of my first forays into the world of CRM and covers all the basics"

Comentários: I learned how to work a CRM. I kept track of all customer records, ranging from revenue and profit and order amount and contact list and order dates and essentially everything related to my job operationally as a purchasing coordinator. Definitely made my life easier.

Vantagens: Very customizable to your needs. Straightforward, no nonsense UI. Easy to read and find things. Sugar is a perfect entry into CRMs that aren't salesforce, because its useful across all industries and departments. Its simple while being complex. You can create functions and layouts that are very specific to your needs, but without it cluttering and looking like there's a lot of information.

Desvantagens: Its not very pretty. Sort of looks like it was made in the early 200s and they just kept the look since. People are always talking about professionalism, and this definitely looks less polished than other CRMs. Because of this, some of the information can blend together and be difficult to find if there are long lists of things you are looking for.

• Avaliado em 13/07/2018
Vince P.
Director of IT
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2017

"SugarCRM Review"

Comentários: One of the main benefits is having the mobile app that SugarCRM provides this helped to get us data and information at our fingertips when needed. Sugar is reasonably priced, has pretty good user-friendly interfaces and requires just a little training to get used to it. It's more suitable for mid-sized companies.

Vantagens: SugarCRM functioned well for storing prospect and customer information.
I was able to load new contacts into the system without much hassle.
Our company is able to adjust the system software to fit our specific needs with ease simply by reaching out to the support team.

Desvantagens: We wanted to explore other CRM options it was nearly impossible for me, from a user standpoint, to export all of our information.
We were coming up on the end of our trial and stood to lose all of our data and I couldn't figure out how to export it. Difficult to do filters as well. I didn't like the format for leads to accounts to sales. Pipeline is also difficult to follow.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2017
James M.
Marketing
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2012

"Best CRM I've Ever Used"

Comentários: Starting at $30/user/month - this is by far the best value I've seen on the market for sales and marketing CRM software. It's not Salesforce.com which is a good thing because Sugar is easier to implement, easier to use, a fraction of the price, and does just about everything that higher end systems can do if you're creative and work with a partner to tailor the application to your business like we did.

Vantagens: We are a Sugar CRM reseller but this review is from my perspective as a user of this fantastic software. Most CRM is the same functionally - manage accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc. But what sets Sugar apart from the rest of them are three fundamental things: 1. Simplicity - Sugar CRM is clean. It's super easy to get any information you need without needing your IT guy to build you a custom report. 2. Customization - Every business is different and you need your CRM system to adapt to you. Sugar Studio makes tailoring your software easy - even if you're not that technical. Dare I say - even a marketing or sales person could do it. 3. Plug-Ins - There are tons of plug-and-play add-ons to extend SugarCRM in virtually any area - support desk, email marketing, and much more. We use Inbox25 for email marketing and are leaning toward InsideView for integrated list management but there are so many other options to consider.

Desvantagens: We are using the hosted, On Demand version which limits our access to source modifications (somewhat). We have been able to work around all of these so far. If we get to a point where we need more access to modify the underlying program we can always bring the product in-house and customize to our hearts content. There have been a few minor bugs that we've found - certainly no more than we had in our previous CRM system but Sugar's support team had them resolved - almost immediately!

• Avaliado em 26/11/2012
Senior Media Solutions Strategist
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses

"Sugar CRM Review"

Comentários: Sugar seemed like a really awesome CRM with exciting features, but it was very time consuming to make sure everything was in and done correctly that it just became a headache and took focus off of selling.

Vantagens: Sugar had a lot of cool features that I had not seen in other crm's I've used in the past. When they worked, it allowed me to quickly see my month and goals and see what I had in my pipeline still. Also, it was fairly easy to use while driving in the car between appointments and quickly type in a review of what I met with the accounts about.

Desvantagens: Quit often the software features that we nice to have were either not accurate or not working. The idea of having it was nice but it was annoying when I had no idea what was correct with my numbers. Also, it took quite a long time to find certain accounts and many of them were duplicated in the system and you must pay close attention to the account number to make sure it was the right one. Also, putting in tasks and calls were done separately so our management team required that we basically put in one contact with an account twice to make sure it was on our calendar and the pipeline.

Bud H.
Principal
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/02/2018

"Easy to implement, easy to customize, product support is OUTSTANDING"

Comentários: Better Customer Satisfaction from effective management of touch points. Sales productivity because they spend less time doing "paperwork" and more time selling. Effective management of RGA process, Special Quotes, Purchasing, mailing literature, tracking sales activity.

Vantagens: Built-in development tool (Studio) and the Advanced Workflow Manager. One can have a functional, useful, robust, effective, CRM running within an hour. Getting started by importing Accounts and Contacts is easy and the software modules allows customization the meet specific business needs.

Desvantagens: The Advanced Workflow Manager is still missing a few functions that were available in the "old" Workflow Manager. There is a plan to remove the prior Workflow, but its demise has been delayed until the SugarCRM folks fix the deficiencies.

• Avaliado em 16/02/2018
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Maquinário, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2018

"Review of SugarCRM"

Comentários: Databases are complete and it definitely solved some issues with sales pipeline tracking. The software is extremely expensive to customize using certified Sugar partners, it's not intuitive enough to customize in-house. The system does not do everything that was advertised to us

Vantagens: There is a lot of potential here, it is possible to create automated business processes, highly customizable reports, and creates high visibility of sales pipeline.

Desvantagens: You really need to be a basic-intermediate level programmer to customize this software in house. Sales rep told us the mobile app would auto log both incoming and outgoing calls. There is no way to auto-log incoming calls and it will only auto-log outgoing calls if you use the app to make the call. In addition the training provided was not comprehensive and going to an outside company to assist with problems, set up or any other technical support is extremely expensive. They give you just enough rope to hang yourself.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Independent Broker
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2018

"Great CRM, but the FREE version is the best"

Comentários: The main benefits I got from this software was the ability to keep my contacts all in one place. It was excellent in scheduling tasks, creating contacts, assigning tasks, etc.

Vantagens: The thing I liked best about the Sugar CRM Community Edition that is free is that our developers could customize it for our company and add great features, something we can't do with the big name CRM solutions.

Desvantagens: The thing I like the least about this software is it is very limited in features which makes their competitors a better bargain. Additionally, the functionality can be off. For example, our developers had difficulty incorporating some features into their free CE because of bugs. I have heard from others the paid version is overpriced, not worth it, and there are other better options out there.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2018
Nathan F.
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2017

"Good CRM Tool - Self hosted using a Windows/SQL stack."

Comentários: It has worked well and really empowered our sales process. For the first time, we are able to easily see where a pursuit is in the sales process. Overall, it has increased our team selling and made communication more efficient across the selling team. Sugar has a good base and framework to build out marketing automation, which is driving better market awareness and sales than before.

Vantagens: Sugar is easily customized and the option to host on-site is not available by a lot of other CRM providers. We are able to synchronize a lot of data from our existing business software easily by directly accessing the SQL database. With the cloud version, we would have had to write code utilizing the CRM API to synchronize everything. Building all of that would have been significantly more expensive for us. From both the Admin and user perspectives, the software is very easy to learn and intuitive. Our users are very happy with the new software and easy it is to use.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2017
Manager - Marketing, PR and Member Engagement
Automotivo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/09/2018

"SugarCRM is a usefull CRM tool"

Vantagens: Since the latest updates it became very user friendly compared to previous interfaces, it has several modules you can purchase and also customize to your own needs, given that these are designed correctly. The latest version of the App is really good and saves a lot of time in you are on the road.

Desvantagens: It was not the simplest thing to connect it to a Dashboard service and also to setup reports, but once you set it up runs pretty smoothly. It might have been an issue with my company's server but it ran incredibly slow when outside company's internet, being very frustrating to use on the go. The Outlook Add-on never worked properly and made my outlook crash all the time, finally removed it.

• Avaliado em 06/09/2018