15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Deel

Folha de pagamento e conformidade criadas para a força de trabalho mundial. Pague sua equipe com pagamentos com um clique e deixe o Deel lidar com impostos e benefícios.

Saiba mais sobre o Deel

Vantagens:

Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away.

Desvantagens:

Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied).

Notas do Deel

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Deel tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 763 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Deel antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (762)

Vitor
Vitor
Head of FP&A & HR, Brasil
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

Review

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Pagamento de funcionarios fora do pais viabilizou contratacoes de nossos diretores

Desvantagens:

Emissão de Nota Fiscal manual, e muito proximo ao dia de pagamento

Juliane
Payroll e Benefits Coordinator, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 501–1.000 funcionários

Boa Avaliação

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

A Plataforma é fácil de usar, os pagamentos são muito tranquilo de acompanhar.

Desvantagens:

O acesso que sempre precisa colocar o código enviado no e-mail.

Kelly
Fonoaudióloga, Brasil
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 501–1.000 funcionários

Sobre a plataforma

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Prático e aparentemente seguro e confiável

Desvantagens:

O idioma não facilita o acesso a todos.

Titus
Titus
Data Analyst Team Leader, Quênia
Serviços ao consumidor, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Deel is revolutionizing the hiring and payment paradigm!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Wonderful experience so far for the period I have used deel

Vantagens:

One thing I like with deal is it’s ssl security which gives me a peace of mind that both my information and assets are secure. The user interface is easy to navigate and it gives multiple withdrawals options that basically suits anyone anywhere.

Desvantagens:

Ver good customer support although there is still room to improve the ETR.

há 7 dias

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Ali
Business Development Manager, Egito
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Deel, International Contractor Portal

Vantagens:

Basically what has been popping for Deel, is that you can pay international employees directly in a fast and an easy way. Also waiting for their card to be open internationally in my country, I feel this will cut of a lot of hassle for us international contractors.

Desvantagens:

I dislike their customer support team, they are repetitive and uneducated when it comes to providing high customer experience. Also I dislike the fact, that it might shows on their system a certain payment day and it does not arrive until 5 days later, so basically, their system needs to reflect all and everything they speak about, and it should reflect the payment arrival directly.

semana passada

Hi there, We have seen your Capterra review and apologize for any inconvenience you've faced. To better understand your experience and work towards a resolution, we'd appreciate it if you could schedule a call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. We will actively check your support history to see if there's anything we can help you with before our call. Your satisfaction with Deel's services is our utmost priority, so let’s have a quick chat and improve. Best, Deel Team

Olufemi David
Product Manager, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Deel, So far..so good!

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Simple and easy to use. Comprehensive reports of payments

Delays in GBPs withdrawals to UK bank accounts

semana passada

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Capterra! We're grateful for your review. We have seen and appreciate your review but want to get even better. What can we do to reach an ideal score? Please schedule a quick call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2 so we can personally ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect. We'd love to turn your great experience into a perfect one by addressing any concerns you might have.

Eranga
Engineering Director, Scheduling, Sri Lanka
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Simple and useful

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have experienced the platform as both an employee and an independent contractor. Both expereinces remain largely the same - simple to use and useful very much.
As an employee, I had my payroll executed via Deel. The payments were timely and consistent.
As an independent contractor, I have my invoicing automatically raised, payments collected, and stransfered to my bank via swift.

Vantagens:

The platform is simple to use and very useful.

Desvantagens:

Nothing much to dislike in general. Lower fees for processing payment withdrawals will be a big benefit.

semana passada

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Natasha
Medical Interpreter, Paraguai
Serviços de informação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best for remote workers

Vantagens:

The difference between deel and other similar platforms is that it’s really quick, once the payment is processed although it says 7 days or so the oayment comes through usually the next day. It also does not charge an obscene amount like other platforms i used to work with.

Desvantagens:

So far there is nothing I don’t like about it, it’s really eficient and easy to use.

semana passada

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback!

Rizza Lorraine
Technical Writer, Canadá
Segurança de rede e informática, 501–1.000 funcionários

Love this platform!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It gives ease in managing my onboarding and employee paperwork.

Desvantagens:

None I like it! Very easy to manage and it's not too difficult.

Camilo
Camilo
Specialist Creative, Colômbia
Design, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fast service to my bank account!

Vantagens:

The fees, fast service and good customer support.

Desvantagens:

They don't have a mobile app yet, but they are working on that.

semana passada

Hello Camilo, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Best, Deel Team

Josefina
Josefina
HR Supervisor, Argentina
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Great Services

Vantagens:

It´s easy to use, on both sides, as a client and as a contractor. I will recommend this app always, it´s a MUST-have for international companies with WorldWide contractors

Desvantagens:

The fees are sometimes high for the contractors.

há 6 dias

Fender
Fender
QA ENGINEER, Nicarágua
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Deel for independent contract employee.

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It was amazing! becase there's a lot of options to use.

Vantagens:

Is Easy and also Quickly to make my request and secure to use my money.

Desvantagens:

There no mobile application, that is sad to open the browser through my phone.

semana passada

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Manjunatha
Manjunatha
Customer Support Specialist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Withdrawals have been seamless for me! Good Job Deel team.

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The withdrawal process is straightforward, and the platform offers convenient features like time-off management, invoice downloads, and transparent transaction history display.

Desvantagens:

I eagerly am waiting for the release of a mobile application. The website's mobile optimization is lacking, and despite selecting the option to avoid two-factor authentication (2FA) prompts for a week, it still requests a code upon subsequent logins within the same day and on the same device.

semana passada

Dear Manjunatha, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on G2, Capterra! We're grateful for your review. We have seen and appreciate your review but we want to get even better. What can we do to reach an ideal score? Please schedule a quick call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2 so we can personally ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect. You mentioned having a Deel Mobile App, and we surely hear you! I have added you to the list of beta users so you can try this when it's live before we have it in public. We'd love to turn your great experience into a perfect one by addressing any concerns you might have. Appreciatively, Deel

Malvika
TA Manager, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple, efficient and compliant EOR service that is value for money

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Deel was a great EOR partner service platform that delivered quality, value for money service throughout its course. We were extremely satisfied with the customer support team which has been ever responsive and kept up with all our queries at all odd times. Definitely a partner worth working with for all our future international hiring that require contract and payroll support

Vantagens:

Value for money Ease of use Simple, efficient dashboard systems Responsive Customer Support

Desvantagens:

Over-reliance on customer support for easy doubts or query resolutions

Madeleine
CTO, Suécia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Great payroll services

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: With Deel I am able to manage my offshore hires and their payroll with ease. I don't have to know local law - Deel takes care of it for me.

Vantagens:

It's an easy onboarding for both employer and employee.

Desvantagens:

The time reporting is a bit confusing (for employer). It's difficult to find historic time reports and know exactly which reports belong to which invoices. It takes unnecessary time for me to put the pieces together.

há 10 meses

Hi there, We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Cynthia
Operations Manager, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Must have tool for all remote companies

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's been easy to use and a life saver for remote work.

Vantagens:

Deel makes compliance easy worldwide for both employees and contractors.

Desvantagens:

It is a bit pricey for having international employees.

há 11 meses

Hey there, Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to assisting you again soon! Best, Deel Team

Marvin
Cost Estimator, Honduras
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A very easy to use payment software

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall, my experience has been great. My boss asked me to look for ways I could receive payments along with my other team members, I found Deel, and until now, payments are on time, costs are less and we don't have to wait too much time to receive the money on our bank account.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that I can have a contract and automatically receive my payments on time.

Desvantagens:

I would like to be elegible for a Deel card. Also, the bank where my debit card is associated no longer accept Deel's transactions, but I still can get the money through Swift, which is expensive.

há 10 meses

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, The Deel Team 🚀

Becka
Becka
Chief Operations Officer, EUA
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best solution for our small company's global-hiring needs remains Deel

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We went with Deel, even though they were slightly more expensive than comparable products, solely for their customer engagement and service factors. They have been a boon to our studio's ability to hire internationally and compliantly, and we could not have done this without them. We consider the Deel teammates assigned to our studio as a part of our overall payroll and HR team and chat with them constantly to better serve our teammates, but also to help improve the overall Deel experience for small businesses like us, who are looking to go global and tap into the talent around the world but lack the means to do it themselves.

Vantagens:

First and foremost, the customer service is top-notch at Deel. Their teams are responsive, knowledgeable, and also self-aware enough to know when they may not have a ready answer, but they do know how to find and deliver one in a timely manner. We love the flexibility of options for hiring internationally - be it as an EOR or as a contractor but without the overhead of compliance and ensuring we're adhering to international requirements and laws we do not understand. They're also always listening to suggestions about how to provide better services and options, regardless of company size, which as a small company, we greatly appreciate.

Desvantagens:

There are still some rough edges with Deel's billing system and fully fleshing out some optionality within different countries, but while this is something we don't particularly see as a pro - the opportunity that the Deel team has taken to turn cons into wins balances these negatives out. They will work through your understanding and take suggestions -- it's never a "this is it, so deal" from them. They remain collaborative and aware of their weaknesses and areas for improvement. Sometimes billing statements aren't the clearest unless you talk to their support team to decipher them, but we've already seen updates on this front and look forward to continual improvements.

há 11 meses

Hey there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Best, Deel Team

Xiaoyu
HRBP, EUA
Jogos de computador, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best solution when you need to hire someone globally

Vantagens:

1. An industry leader that entered the market early in terms of international salary and compliance.2. The solutions are relatively comprehensive, with both contractor and EOR options available. There are physical entities in Russia and Belarus, and our services are not outsourced through third parties.3.The platform itself is free, and services are charged. The overall price is low, with no startup fees. Compared to several other suppliers, Deel' prices have an advantage.4. The settlement exchange rate is close to our daily algorithm and is reasonable.5. Invoicing is done on the 25th of each month for settlement, and salaries are paid to employees on the last day of each month, which is more convenient for our internal salary settlement and adjustment.6. It is worth mentioning that [sensitive content hidden], the Sales Consultant we are working with, is one of the main reasons we chose DEEL. He is fluent in both Chinese and English, has a very positive and proactive attitude, responds quickly, provides professional services, and has a professional understanding of payment risks in Belarus and Russia. He will be in charge of our entire project and will also provide us with a customer service team in the future.

Desvantagens:

During our usage, there have been settlement issues due to exchange rate fluctuations, but [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and we were able to reach a reasonable solution in the end. We haven't thought of any particular issues at the moment.

há 11 meses

Hey there, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our support team. We are thrilled to hear that you received prompt responses and were satisfied with the service provided. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support. Best, Deel Team

Vicki
Global HR Operations Director, Taiwan
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Global HR Operations Director

4,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

What like the most is the responsiveness of the custmer services, like sending a ticket and having their response in 24 hours. The account manager connecting us to the resources timely. However, the customer success manager changed frequently.

Desvantagens:

The cost/pricing which is not very friendly to SME like us, when we really need a good long term partner for global expansion and scale up. The flexibility to solutions, or platform, or payroll cycle lag time is long which adding a lot of extra work to the current time. Like we already have our own system to apply leave, and reimbursement, or boarding etc. How to synergize those process between Deel and Appier to make better employee experiences to our employees, who won't feel they are outsider, or different than regular employees.

Šime
Expert contributor, Croácia
Ensino fundamental e médio, 201–500 funcionários

Deel review

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: All in all, I am quite satisfied with the Deel as a product. It works very well and is easy to use.

Vantagens:

Deel is simple to use. Its features are easily accesible, and they work flawlessly. The payment is always received on time and is the correct amount.

Desvantagens:

Most of the deel features are excellent; however, in my opinion, the only downside is the recently introduced authorization because it takes too much time and is a bit complicated.

há 10 meses

Hello, Thank you very much for your positive review! We're happy to hear you've been having a satisfying experience with our product. We wish to provide you with the best possible experience, so if you have any questions about the authorization, please contact our Support team, it is always our pleasure to help. Thank you very much for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Christopher
Director of Finance and Accounting, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

Time Saver

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, with normal day to day payments of contractor and employees things go smoothly and work really well with Deel. When there is a hiccup in that, sometimes it can be difficult to resolve. Though at this point the efficiencies improved in day to day operations and payments still outweigh the issues I've run into.

Vantagens:

Deel setup was done well with a dedicated support person that was incredibly responsive and helpful. To get up and running went pretty smoothly. Their customer service team is very responsive and does their best to solve issues swiftly.

Desvantagens:

There are still some bugs in the software that pop up from time to time.Often teams outside of their customer service team don't have as helpful a mindset.

Avaliador Verificado
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Very bad support - extremely inefficient

1,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

The concept sounds good - the problem is big and is worth solving - could have an amazing impact

Desvantagens:

Deel sounds really good on paper, the problem they are addressing is important and their impact could be huge on both their clients and their employees. On actuality, Deel failed to meet the minimum expectations every time they were needed.The processing of the visa was delayed multiple times, and the process is full of inefficiencies. The employee is asked to use the portal to upload their documents, the portal looks good and is comprehensive but is never used by the Deel team and the employee is asked for the same information and documents every time.First payroll was delayed, the rest so far has been arriving on time.The health insurance coverage had interruptions and the support to recover insurance was delayed and underwhelming.Every government application where you'll need them will take 10 times the normal time and cost 10 times the normal cost.The support is really lacking, you will need to reach out over chat to a team that has no knowledge nor ability and is always blocked by other teams that you cannot reach to.

Sebastian
Sr Product Manager, Peru
Bancos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Best way to get paid and spend worldwide as an international contractor

4,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Super easy onboarding and a debit card that I can use worldwide

Desvantagens:

1. No app which makes it a pain especially since I generally use my phone instead of my laptop2. Cannot add cards to Apple/Google Wallet3. Cannot withdraw from ATM

há 9 meses

Hey! Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Regards, The Deel Team.

Daniyal
Customer Support Executive, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple and easy way to get paid

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Deel has nothing been but a blessing for me, as an individual working remotely and expecting to be paid on time. I never had a problem with the platform, ease of use, convenient access and user friendly through and through. The support team is always a click away if I have any questions or concerns and the perks they offer is just a cherry on the top. Would highly recommend businesses to seek deel services.

Vantagens:

Helps manage and contracting remote human resources. Makes payment process user friendly, straight forward and direct above all. Multiple payout options give user the liberty of choosing their preferred method. Perks of using Deel in form of advance payment on top of means to get paid.

Desvantagens:

Integrating crypto wallets and other payment gateways could be a welcome change.

há 9 meses

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Regards, The Deel Team.