15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Krita

O Krita é um programa de pintura digital gratuito e de código aberto.

Saiba mais sobre o Krita

Vantagens:

What I like about this program is its value for money.

Desvantagens:

Bit of a learning curve, especially if you have never used a similar product. Lags sometimes on my PC.

Notas do Krita

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Krita tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 76 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Krita antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (76)

Lidiane
Professora, Brasil
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Krita é um app que gosto bastante

Comentários: Um ótimo software para animar e desenhar, nota 10

Vantagens:

Sua ferramenta de animação, é o que me faz utilizá-lo

Desvantagens:

O preço que pra mim, não é possível pois já pago por outro que é o medibang

Zandrich
Chief Marketing Officer, África do Sul
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Krita - Should Cost a Fortune, is Free

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Krita is a powerful (and free) illustration suite maintained by a large group of passionate artists and developers. Myself and my team in our illustration department have been making thorough use of it for years, and couldn't be more satisfied with what it offers. Since there are no licensing requirements (even for large teams), the suite as a whole has saved us a small fortune, allowing us to divert our attention to our work, rather than worrying about expenses and whether or not our returns cover annual licenses.

Vantagens:

Krita is the best software in terms of illustration that I've used in my 12+ years in the industry; it is far more intuitive than competitors like Adobe Photoshop because Krita has been developed primarily as illustrating software. It marries the ease-of-use in Adobe Illustrator with some of the more complex brushes and rastering in Adobe Photoshop; although I use both latter products daily, I use neither for illustration - that is Krita's domain. Despite being the absolute best illustrating software on the market, Krita is 100% free to use, own and edit - it is fully open source, effectively meaning you, and everyone else, own it indefinitely. There are no "free trials", potential subscriptions or fees related to deploying it, which has converted me for life.

Desvantagens:

In the years that I've used Krita, I've not come across a single issue that has hindered my ability to use the software. The few times I've run into seemingly unsolvable issues, a quick trip to the Krita forums helped me clear it up in a jiffy.

Shaun
I do everything, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

My thoughts on Krita:

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Krita is a free, reliable, and fairly easy to use digital paint software that really shines when compared to other software, because of its features, and especially because of its pricing. Its very straight forward with its features, and very easy to get lost in creation with just how simple it is to start up and get painting. Personally, I've had no problems. Other than a little bit of learning when it comes to animating, importing brushes, and some quirks with dealing with vectors, I'd say I can't think of a better software for people who don't have the time or money to get something like Adobe Illustrator. Art, animation, graphic design, texturing and really anything you want to create in the bounds of 2D (and with the excellent pricing of only $0.00@), Krita is your tool for your needs.

Vantagens:

First let me say, its free, but boy does it function like a paid for software. It's easy to use, easy to animate, (after you learn how to set it up and use which isn't very hard) easy to draw and easy to have fun and be productive. Krita comes with a lot of different tools, like a ton of brush types for detail, layers for organizing and ease of use, and vector tools for your graphic design needs. It's also constantly being updated, so if there are any issues of features lacking (which there are some) it should be fixed or added in future updates. Also, for my 3D modelers out there, you can use Krita not only for making textures, but use a function in Blender called 'edit externally' to quickly switch between to the two for maximized efficiency.

Desvantagens:

It's hard to really organize the workspace and get it personalized to your needs. It does have workspace templates which normally suffice, but that doesn't excuse how tedious it is to customize to your liking. Vectors seem to be buggy, but I don't really understand how to use them, so that I can say how good or bad they really are. My main issue is when I make textures for 3D models, it's hard to import different brushes, and one can easily get turned off by how annoying it can be sometimes.

Animação, Profissional autônomo

krita effects

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: its basically an app for beginner artist, although there are even more free and easy to use apps to use but krita if from more better and i would recommend it to anyone starting their art journey.

Vantagens:

the features are definitely easy to use, unlike adobe photoshop or illustrator that a bit complex and takes longer time to master, krita is far more easy to navigate and it makes quite good for beginner artists.

Desvantagens:

well, i think making the animation features easy to use, and even though its easy, its still doesn't compare to photoshop that is has some cool FX effects you can add to your artwork, or illustrator that is used for vector art, even clip studio paint has a feature that allows you to do vector artwork, so i think maybe adding features for effects that can make art more beautiful instead of drawing the whole thing from scratch.

Ashley
Freelance Editor, EUA
Jogos de computador, 2–10 funcionários

One of the Best Photoshop Alternatives

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I don't like software as a service where you don't own the software you use. Krita is open source and accepts donations for the continued development of the software. There's also a paid version on Steam, Microsoft Store, and the App Store for Mac users. It offers a stable option for basic photo editing that doesn't require forking over money every month.

Vantagens:

Krita integrates wonderfully across Windows, macOS, and Linux so you can take your work with you wherever you go. It's great for small jobs like photo touch-ups, but it can also handle graphic creation for web articles and more. Plugin support is not as great, but the Krita forums will answer any questions you have about making the transition.

Desvantagens:

Software updates are timely, but may contain bugs. Stable versions are just that, but may not have the latest features. Also, the lack of plugin support may be a killer for someone that uses highly customized Photoshop plugins.

Boris
Manager, Croácia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Open Source drawing software made by artists

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use Krita both for private projects and professionally. I was looking for a digital painting software that would be able to go head-to-head with Photoshop in that regard and I found it in Krita. It is a great piece of software that allows me to create art uninterrupted and with ease. The default brush selection is amazing and the functions are familiar if you used Photoshop so there is almost no learning curve. For work, I use Krita to generate small graphics for the website that need that "hand made" feel rather than the sleek vector design required for some other projects. All in all, I would highly recommend Krita to anyone looking to draw or paint. The best thing is that it has no subscription fee, it is absolutely and completely free.

Vantagens:

It has digital painting and drawing as its main focus. Other similar software focuses on photo manipulation primary and painting secondary, while Krita has it the other way around. The user interface and tools at your disposal are all made for content creation. It is a very refreshing take on a digital painting software. Krita also comes with a great set of brushes, once again, optimized for digital drawing and painting.

Desvantagens:

I loved Krita but from time to time I had issues with brush lag with both my Wacom and my Huion tablets. I would draw a line and it would appear seconds later, or it would decide to dance around the canvas creating a scribble rather than a straight line.

Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Cheap (or FREE!!) Photoshop for All!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My overall experience with Krita has been very positive. I downloaded it initially for the low/free pricetag, but it has proven itself to be a formidable competitor to the insanely expensive Photoshop.

Vantagens:

I'm no professional artist or photo editor, but I have used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in the past. The feature set built into Krita is certainly comparable to Photoshop's but affordable for everyone! Krita is 100% free for everyone from their website, or a mere $10 on Steam which provides automatic updates and helps support the developers. I tried out the free download but ended up purchasing it on Steam because I wanted to support the hard work put in by the developers.

Desvantagens:

Vector graphics are not on the same level as say, Adobe Illustrator, but the basics are there, and that is better than nothing. I recommend Inkscape as a free vector graphics program.

Brendon
Designer, Jamaica
Animação, 2–10 funcionários

Better than Photoshop

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: So far my overall experience with Krita is really amazing. I recommend this to anyone new to the digital art world or even animation and you won't need to speed any fees because it's free to use.

Vantagens:

It works very well and it's an open-source program which means it's completely free. The layout is really nice and easy to work with. It's also comparable with any format and it's a light program which means it doesn't take much to run it and not much space to install it either. It's an easy recommend especially for anyone new to digital art.

Desvantagens:

Some updates make it unusable at times due to the fact that it's open-source but this is usually fixed in a short amount of time. Other than that no other issues so far, its only sad that a lot of people don't know about it.

Liese
Owner, EUA
Belas Artes, 2–10 funcionários

Good tablet software.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I'm happy with the program and am grateful that it is free.

Vantagens:

Krita allowed me to create CMYK and vector files for a coloring book project and I use it every time I need to submit files to a printing company.

Desvantagens:

Not very intuituve and options are not available by clicking, some functions require hotkey shortcuts.

Kade
Kade
Blender 3d Artist and Indie Game Dev, EUA
Jogos de computador, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Krita is a Free Photo Editing Powerhouse!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Krita is a great FREE alternative to other softwares such as Affinity Photo, Photoshop, and Gimp.

Vantagens:

I love that Krita is free and useful for Texturing, Editing Drawing, Animation, Import/Export, and more!

Desvantagens:

It looks a little outdated and can be frustrating to figure out where the tools are at until you get used to it.

Eutimio
Eutimio
Computer Science Student, Equador
Software, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Krita, the best open source alternative for vectorial drawing

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Krita was my alternative to photoshop, when I opened it for the first time I found it nice to look at the interface it has, also finding tools was very easy, I loved being able to see a variety of brushes that gave way to do endless things.

Vantagens:

Krita has many brushes and drawing tools that many other software does not have out of the box. It is quite intuitive and its interface is easy to assimilate.

Desvantagens:

Krita is difficult to configure for those drawing tablets that are not supported.

Anil
Marketing Executive, Turquia
Publicidade e marketing, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Animation with Krita

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I used Krita over 1 year to create animations for my customers, it helps you alot and gives space to create important designs.

Vantagens:

Krita has tremendous important feature to editing animations, it helps you creating beatiful animations.

Desvantagens:

Krita has no bad feature at all, it gives you important well desing features.

Josh
Company Director, Reino Unido
Telecomunicações, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Krita a very complete drawing software.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been using krita for a few years now, it has become my reference for free drawing, I often use it for photo retouching or small montages. It's my favorite software to create digital artworks. I highly recommend this software if you don't want to spend money.

Vantagens:

Krita is an excellent program for drawing with your graphics tablet, the program works very well and I have nothing to say about the tools available, it is free and has many functions. Its interface is sober and its ease of access make krita a leader in drawing software.

Desvantagens:

Krita is a bit simple, it is less complete than other photo editors or drawing platforms and has some bugs that are quickly fixed. The lack of support for some plugins is the biggest problem for me.

gianmaria
Marketer, Itália
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Miglior software per media creator

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Ottima, consigliatissimo a chi è alle prime armi per quanto riguarda illustrazioni e disegno.

Vantagens:

Open source, compatibile con tavolette, user friendly e leggero. Lo uso per fare locandine per la mia impresa di eventi assieme a Canva (più rapido ma più costoso e meno capace di produrre media di qualità) e Photoshop/Lightroom. Sono anche un disegnatore, Krita permette di fare illustrazioni top anche con poca pratica.

Desvantagens:

Non ci sono strumenti che sfruttano AI, ma per quello c'è Photoshop.

Eduardo
Consultant, Filipinas
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

1 app for photo editing and creating art

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am very happy with Krita. For an app you can use for free, this is a fantastic tool to have. I cannot stress enough, you should donate to this project if you find it useful.

Vantagens:

I love that it is open-source and feature-rich. I am in no way an expert in graphics. I found it easy to learn my way around the functions of this app. It's really for creating art, but I have used it to do photo-editing. My needs are minimal, and this app is perfect for my needs.

Desvantagens:

I don't have much to complain about and my needs are basic. It does feel like the app was designed for hobbyists and creatives, not for pros. If you try this and find it useful, donate to the project so new features can be developed.

Alexandre
Designer, Brasil
Artes e artesanato, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Test with Krita for the creation of logos and pictures in a craft store

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am a designer in a store that works with laser machines, paintings and crafts in general so I always use and research a lot of software and Kripta was one I chose because of the effects that brushes can make on prints that we sell to the store. Professions, children and decoration boards get a different touch provided by the resources that the software has to offer, all for free.

Vantagens:

Krita has a variety of impressive features and brushes, among the various tools that I can cite that help a lot and are different from the program are, the effects that each brush can generate, the possibility of creating your own brushes, the easy way to working with layers and an interesting feature that I discovered is the way the line can be drawn according to the intensity you press with the drawing pen

Desvantagens:

Krita does not have many negative points, it is a cheap software with many features. It is not always very intuitive when it comes to tools, but that doesn’t make it a bad software, moreover, it can sometimes hang a little bit according to the design you made, and working with texts on it is not so satisfactory

Camille
Influencer, França
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

FREE and complete software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Krita is a very good drawing software totally free even if there are some bugs, they are largely compensated by the quality of what Krita offers.

Vantagens:

The biggest advantage of Krita is that it is free compared to similar paid software, it is full of different brushes and textures, you can even create your own brush. The interface is also customizable and is constantly updated. Krita is easy to use, perfect for someone new to digital drawing and if you get lost, there are lots of different tutorials on the internet!

Desvantagens:

The only problem with this software is a few bugs here and there but Krita generally works well.

Natalie
Artist, EUA
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

This is a great app

Comentários: I love it!

Vantagens:

I really like the variety of brushes in Krita and the fact that it's absolutely free.

Desvantagens:

I did something to my settings and had no idea how to fix it but I got it. It can be confusing for beginners.

Angela
Angela
Career Coach & Art-therapist, Itália
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best digital painting software.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I make good quality designs that I can publish in self-made coloring books, and I learned to do this very quickly.

Vantagens:

I was a newbie in painting and drawing editing. I have learned the features I need very quickly. I have always found a very supportive community for all-level users.

Desvantagens:

In my opinion, the manual is to be improved. Sometimes I need quick information about how to interpret a feature, an instruction. The manual doesn't contain the necessary information and lacks clarity.

Richard
Finance Supervisor, Filipinas
Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários

Richard Lubiano on Krita

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's fun and satisfying working on Krita. They have options on editing a picture which i really enjoy and relieves boredom.

Vantagens:

They have varities of features and always updates. Different selection of brushes makes my work more beautiful and meaningful.

Desvantagens:

The layout was a bit weird. The shadowing of the buttons are not likeable. Additional more brushes if possible. For me it is much better to make the brush setting more advance.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator, Quênia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Best Free Digital Art Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Amazing learning curve and easy to master.

Vantagens:

Cross platform and opensource makes its a go to app for students and new user without upfront license fee.

Desvantagens:

Community support still has a very small footprint as compared other software.

Mykel
Freelancer, Jamaica
Animação, Profissional autônomo

Krita Review

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Krita has been satisfactory. Hopefully I will have a better experience with future updates.

Vantagens:

I liked the animation template that's created for me when I make a new file. It sets up my layers in way that professionals would use.

Desvantagens:

I dislike the fact that I had to find external plugins to export animations as videos. (ffmpeg). Also the program crashes too often.

Thomas
Owner, EUA
Design gráfico, 2–10 funcionários

Software is NOT PORTABLE

1,0 há 6 meses

Desvantagens:

Couldn't install software, not portable, requires Sys Admin level account to install.

Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Good for creators of digital art

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Good for small improvements, erase some scribbles and create PNG images.

Vantagens:

It's simple and practical. Faster, cheaper than others. Good structure, icons and intuitive so you can download it and have fun.

Desvantagens:

If someone have told me about this software before I would have installed it earlier on my computer.

Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Why pay for photoshop!?

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Krita allowed my team to make new creative content for our Inspired Edition and our designers made some beautiful illustrations for a print magazine from using this program.

Vantagens:

Similar shortcuts like photoshop were a plus, easy to use and easy to teach, import and export work is simple and fast for mass illustration production.

Desvantagens:

Unlike clip studio pro or photoshop there are fewer customisable features and you do have some more limitations but the feasibility of the program makes up for it.