15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre SwaggerHub

O CityEngine é um software de mapeamento 3D que permite aos usuários gerar ambientes urbanos realistas.

Saiba mais sobre o SwaggerHub

Desvantagens:

Difficult to create documentation of non-technical users, difficult set environment variable then postmann.

Notas do SwaggerHub

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
3,8
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SwaggerHub tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 15 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SwaggerHub antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (15)

Kanan
Kanan
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Easy to Integrate

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: overall experience is good. but if they solve the issue. and made version control easy then it is good software.

Vantagens:

I am using this software in Visual studio. It is easy to use. just download package and set home page and use it. i am using this software for review api. we can test api from this software.

Desvantagens:

While i expanding particular api for test use, it hanging the browser. it consumes more memory.

Dandre Adriaan
BI Consultant, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Top Tier API Management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We work as consultants and SwaggerHub allows our team to easily allow our clients to test an API which speeds up the process Ito QA Testing and Development

Vantagens:

I love the fact that you can enable your API Verbs to be open as a form of Documentation and testing portal for developers who intend to use it. I am just happy when I have to use an API and have a chance to test before I start using it.

Desvantagens:

Inability to customize the formatting of your presented page. It would be ideal to at least change the color scheme to match the hosted API Branding

Bandhavi
Engineer, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

JSON readable

Used this software for Testing WEBAPI ,Very readable format of JSON

Desvantagens:

not much negatives that I could complain about

Dhaval
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Revolutionize Your API Development with SwaggerHub: The Ultimate Design Platform

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, SwaggerHub is a powerful API design platform with a range of features for designing, documenting, and testing APIs. While it has some room for improvement, it is a solid choice for teams looking for a comprehensive solution.

Vantagens:

-Offers wide range of tools for designing, documenting and testing APIs-User-friendly UI-team collabration

Desvantagens:

we were sometimes having code generation issues in python and PHP. thats the only complain we have so far.

Alex
Head of Integrations, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good SaaS API Design First tool

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Good tool supported by helpful and knowledgeable people.

Vantagens:

SaaS based API Design tool that is accessible on the web or inside VS Code (which I used almost every day)

Desvantagens:

The documentation sharing feature is limited. I have to send a single URL to a consumer to take them to the documentation view. It would be nicer to have these connected together into a "Developer / Documentation Portal" rather than separate links.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

[Swagger for API testing] My review as a Software Tester

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: 1. I have been using SwaggerHub for almost a year now (as of my writing) for my testing and I can also recommend this tool if you are starting on API tests. This can improve your productivity on API tests and will reduce the complexity of understanding deeper aspects of API tools.

Vantagens:

1. I have been using SwaggerHub for my API testing. I am a software testing who has been using more technical tools for my API tests until I discovered Swagger - which is also comprehensive and more user-friendly if you are starting on API testing 2. Management of API endpoints are not complicated and HTTP methods shown are straightforward and even non-technical person will understand 3. The UI is intuitive and easy to explore. 4. Schemes for the API commands are well-organized, which helped me with API test case creation. 5. SwaggerHub is credible and trustworthy since this is created by SmartBear.

Desvantagens:

1. For me, do not prefer this tool for API testing if you like more extensive and more advanced functionalities for your test activities. 2. Import and export of API collection are a little complicated here.

Tim
Senior iOS Developer, Áustria
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Decent tool for describing APIs - Requires good attention to detail from your team to implement well

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We mainly switched between swagger and postman for a while while our API was unstable. This was mainly a reflection of how complete our API was. We found postman to be a better collaborative tool, however once the API was stabilised we went back to relying on Swagger. Now we find that Swagger has more value to our team

Vantagens:

We used swagger to develop and document our API that would provide records from our backend to our various applications (web/mobile). When the documentation is filled out carefully Swagger was a reliable tool.

Desvantagens:

We mainly had compliance issues from backend development that would not fully document features correctly which led to the API's deviating from the documents. I found that a better solution was to use Postman for this purpose because it would allow documentation to be more of a collaborative effort.

Andres
Senior Software Engineer, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A critical development tool for API development functions

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This is one of my favourite development tools and critical to our work.

Vantagens:

This is a critical communication channel between our front and back end devs. All functions of an API become readily available through our intranet to anyone who requires it. I use it constantly and love doing it.

Desvantagens:

Changes to endpoints lack any tracking, so updates to properties and such can get lost as a feature progresses through development.

Software, 201–500 funcionários

SwaggerHub Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with SwaggerHub is very good. I use this software daily for API services.

Vantagens:

The feature that I like most about SwaggerHub is its endless scalability. The software provides high scalability. It also allows to document any developments in a very simple and efficient manner.

Desvantagens:

SwaggerHUb should provide more integration with cloud services and usability with cloud services should be improved. It should also provide writing test cases.

Raj
Raj
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good software for API management and testing

Vantagens:

SwaggerHub allows the creation of different types of APIs and helps in organizing them systematically. It is possible to test and view the response to the API requests.

Desvantagens:

The user interface can be improved, as it is not very intuitive. It does not allow different workspaces where different teams can collaborate with each other.

Pesquisa, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SwaggerHub brings the best of OpenAPI tools together in one place for teams and collaborators

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have found SwaggerHub an excellent addition to our development environment, I especially like the ability to collaborate on API design and lifecycle.

Vantagens:

We have used Swagger for years to build and manage and document OpenAPI conforming APIs. SwaggerHub is the next logical step, it takes those tools to the next level and adds the functionality for better collaboration for API design and management. There is also tools for mocking out your API.

Desvantagens:

It can start to get pricey quickly if your team is over 3 people. It is best to determine if you would make good use of all the tools before committing.

Pallav
software developer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best for documentation and APIs testing.

Vantagens:

Make a better documentation of APIs, test API using easy UI, Good API management.

Software, 2–10 funcionários

SwaggerHub Experience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The experience was awesome , I have added docs and interface to test apis . A must have tool if you have apis.

Vantagens:

1. Easy to add api docs 2. A test project available to experiment and learn 3. We can export the code to client sdk 4. we download the api in different formats 5. There is a free plan 6. Easily log in with github

Desvantagens:

1. Need some time become familier 2. Support is not that much good shows our agents are not avilable at the moment 3. There should be proper official learning material to use it 4. Price for a team is very pricy 90$ 5. Free plan gives only 1 designer

Piotr
Owner, Polônia
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best tools for you API docs

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Perfect tool to maintain your API docs, with clear structure and good usability. Ability to perform live API calls is very useful.

Vantagens:

API documentation, so easy to browse, able to perform live API calls. The user experience is very good.

Desvantagens:

We were unable to make certain API calls with Swagger (that other apps could).

Simone
Web developer, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simply the best platform for API design and documentation

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Seamless integration with OpenAPI standards, makes it very easy to design API through it's textual interface.While you are designing your API, you are already producing documentation.

Desvantagens:

OpenAPI syntax is not always easy to understand, and the errors that the platform shows are not always self explanatory. Some more basic implementation examples could help developers find their way quicker.