Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,7 /5

Sobre Sibme

Sibme is an online web and mobile learning and engagement platform to improve professional skills at scale.

Saiba mais sobre o Sibme

Exibindo 193 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
Regional Director
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2020

"Works well with struggling teachers"

Vantagens: This software works well when trying to develop struggling teachers. It allows you to give them feedback from actual lessons with the chance for them to see themselves. True growth can occur when used correctly.

Desvantagens: Its a little hard to configure in the beginning but smooth after you play with it for a while...

Allisn C.
Educational Consultant
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários

"Comprehensive and private"

Comentários: Great! As an instructional coach, private conversations that are non-evaluative need lead to growth. Teachers can be more vulnerable when looking at evidence when they know it is between us and that the evidence is there when they are in the coaching cycle.

Vantagens: The tool allows for private goal setting, communication, and evidence collection.

Desvantagens: As a stand-alone and private tool, in education, it can feel like “one more thing.” I have to emphasize the fact that privacy features also mean it is self-contained.

Kyler B.
Sr Associate, Core Model Operations
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/12/2020

"Strong Mission and Responsive Staff, but Glitchy Product"

Comentários: It's a promising platform that has helped us unlock sharing potential in our organization. However, it feels on shaky technological ground for the ways our team uses it. As the administration liaison, I spend too much time putting out small fires and trying to understand what is a Sibme issue versus something a team member is doing wrong.

Vantagens: The core features are usually solid and intuitive to new users - adding team members, uploading and commenting on videos. As an education leadership coaching organization with over 50 coaches, we have used Sibme to help our coaches re-watch and improve upon their own practices by letting development conversations be grounded in real examples of their work. Plus, other non-coaching staff now have an easy window into coaching without pestering coaches!
In our COVID virtual coaching environment, grounding org learning in video sharing was invaluable. It saves everyone time and the collaboration features to enhance this org learning (commenting, sharing, tagging pre-set categories) are easy to use.

Desvantagens: Though the core service is solid, I encounter tech glitches and question marks at a frustratingly high rate. It's small things - user permission mismatch across pages, confusing naming conventions (the account wide "Admin-User-Viewer" and Huddle-level "Admin-Member-Viewer" have very similar names but different meanings, which is confusing), audio issues for uploads, and several areas of confusion or disconnect in the new Zoom-Sibme "Conference" integration. This latter piece would have been excellent to use in the COVID virtual coaching environment, but was troublesome enough that our team never meaningfully used the integration. More robust and coherent help guides on the Zoom-Sibme integration (with video!) would be a good start. Our customer service manager is very responsive and solutions-oriented and I'm grateful for her! But technical solutions seem slow and often incomplete.

Viveca G.
Director of Certification/Associate Professor
Educação superior, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2021

"Great Tool!"

Comentários: The added value from Sibme to our Educator Preparation of our Teacher Candidates.

Vantagens: Sibme has been extremely helpful in preparing our Teacher Candidates for the classroom. It was very easy to implement and give constructive feedback to our Teacher Candidates. It was so valuable during COVID which no one could have imagined. We were so excited that we had Sibme in place prior to COVID.
The support from Sibme is excellent, professional, the leader and staff are always willing to support with any questions we may have.

Desvantagens: I do not have anything negative to say as it relates to Sibme.

• Avaliado em 07/01/2021
Patrick C.
Director of Teacher Induction and Development North Carolina New Teacher Support Program
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/12/2020

"Ease of implementation - multiple industry uses"

Comentários: We have been thoroughly pleased with the product and would recommend to others in higher ed or responsible for supporting early career teachers.

Vantagens: Very intuitive user interface, security/mobility of content, multiple uses to support interaction between small groups of educators or to support large conference-style events, efficiencies built into product and customizable by responsive development team.

Desvantagens: Communication from within the system to end users can be excessive - ability to opt out of messages is a feature but less prominent in the user interface. Some analytics of interest are not yet available, but responsiveness of development team speaks to SIBME's ability to be adaptive.

Rebecca M.
Associate Professor
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários

"Cal U Review"

Comentários: I love Sibme. It has made my work more seamless, provided more options for coaching teacher candidates, and allowed me to continue to do my job efficiently when I wouldn't be able to otherwise (e.g., video-coach during the pandemic when schools weren't allowing visitors). It has allowed me and my colleagues to develop new assignments in my courses, particularly peer-observation. It has also made a once excruciating assignment (video-recording yourself teaching) an acceptable and desirable task. Moreover, the customer service is wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful, and I appreciate that they keep me on my toes with check-ins. I also appreciate all of the Learning Center material.

Vantagens: Sibme as alot of great features that are useful for my work with teachers candidates. It's particularly impactful in supporting teacher candidate growth through the video-recording and time-stamped feedback. It's also useful for the supervisor to document strengths and needs for the candidates. I particularly like that I can attached my feedback to our clinical practice tool that I entered into the platform. Also, I like the different options it provides for observations (live, scripted notes, video-recording). Moreover, Sibme is always coming out with features that are helpful to my work. For example, I'm excited to learn more about the Goals feature. We require our candidates to develop a professional growth plan based on goals that they have been working on, and the Goals feature is a tool that I believe could support that task.

Desvantagens: I'd like to be able to obtain more data analytics on teacher candidate performance based on my inputs. For example, being able to look at the data for cohorts of teachers rather than just individuals. Overall, I feel like I'm still learning about the software, so I may not be using the data analytics to its full extent.

Maria G.
Director of Clinical Experiences
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2020

"Accessible to all user abilities"

Comentários: I was first drawn to use the Sibme platform because of the accessibility and friendliness of our Sibme contacts. During the training sessions we became more convinced that this was the correct product for our student teachers’ observations. It proved to be even more worthwhile than we could have imagined. We were able to incorporate our own observation rubrics and customize the platform to work best for our programs. The student teachers find it very easy to use and even our veteran mentors quickly caught on to how the platform operates. The Sibme platform provided our university and entrée into remote observations even prior to the current pandemic.

Vantagens: We have a variety of users from very technology challenged to technology is second nature. With a combination of strong training from Sibme and a good product and customer service all of our users were able to quickly access the platform to support student teachers.

Desvantagens: Since this product was originally created for Lowe usage in elementary and secondary school systems, our much higher usage for university mentors and student teachers has had a few technology glitches - some user error. However, every problem was immediately taken care of and corrected by Sibme customer Service.

Megan M.
professor
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2020

"Sibme was a lifesaver"

Comentários: Excellent and customer service was outstanding for me

Vantagens: Time stamp feature and ability to upload other files

Desvantagens: Students using Macbooks had difficulty uploading videos Suggestions would be:
1. to be able to have a picture in picture opening an attachment while watching a video
2. Better intro and details for student when they being using the program on how to upload videos and use it
3. an email sent to me when a student sent me an email so I know

• Avaliado em 29/12/2020
Tracy P.
Director of Partnershio Development and Field Experience
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários

"SIBME to the Rescue"

Comentários: This software allowed our student teachers to view themselves and offered opportunities for collaboration and reflection.

Vantagens: When supervisors were restricted from visiting schools due to COVID concerns we needed software that we could use for remote supervision. We had very little time for training and to shift from face to face supervision to remote. SIBME's 101 training was easy to use, the customer service support is amazing, and overall the product does exactly what we needed.

Desvantagens: I wish we had started using this sooner.

Avaliador Verificado
Teacher
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2020

"Cool product, but difficult to use"

Vantagens: You can have multiple places to share
-one with your manager
-one with your team
-one with your network
etc
It's convenient to have a shared platform across the board.

Desvantagens: It's not very intuitive. You have to upload more than once. For many folks, it was difficult to use, so I was often explaining it. This con greatly outweighed the Pros for me because our staff couldn't use it effectively. If it was more user-friendly, I would love it!

Deonna G.
Regional Administrator
Gestão da educação, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/12/2020

"Sibme- A coaches' godsend"

Comentários: Teacher Observation
Time and Location Concerns
Sharing observation with peers

Vantagens: I really like that sibme allowed to be in 2 places at once. With multiple teachers to observe, some times I would want to be in one classroom at a specific time that was already allocated to observe another teacher. I could record the additional classroom, watch it later and even write in my feedback at specific moments in the video. It helped me to prepare for my coaching sessions, then I could share it with the teacher, have them view the video before we met, and really be able to get to the practice portion of our coaching session. Sibme was really cool. I could also video my coaching session and share it with my manager, so that I could get feedback on my feedback. In Education, we get pulled in many different directions. Sibme allowed me to anchor my feedback on observable data and push my teachers to a hire level.

Desvantagens: I remember that some other coaches had difficulty transfering video due to space issues on their devices and naming the videos was could be awkward. Especially after a day or 2, when you would go back, it sometimes took a few minutes to find your videos.

• Avaliado em 09/12/2020
Anique A.
Education Specialist
Ensino fundamental e médio, 10.000+ funcionários

"Clinical Practice Usage"

Comentários: I think this platform is excellent for clinical practice student teaching and an inductiom program.

Vantagens: SIBME is very easy to use and the application is user friendly. I love the ease of uploading my videos whether it's recordings from my phone, ipad/tablet or laptop, and share and/or transfer files. I do not use up any data on my personal devices for uploading videos to the SIBME app. This is a big plus for me because I can record a video that's longer than 45 mins AND the quality of my video is not compromised. SIBME offers a variety of ways to store your work in case you run out of data space you're allotted but the data space is already very large to begin with so this is the least of your worries. SIBME is an efficient means for working on a collaborative assignment and users can provide and receive instant feedback. Excellent!! My professor can provide specific feedback at time markers on the video so I don't have to spend time scrolling through my video to find exactly what he/she was referencing. I also love the privacy feature where I can belong to a cohort, but only my coach can see the work I've shared with her and provide feedback only to me.

Desvantagens: Initially, it was a little difficult navigating the system as this learning platform was new to me. However, my university provided step by step protocols of how I should document and share files that is unique to their expectations and I was able to move forward from there.

Janet W.
Professor
Educação superior, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2020

"Excellent choice for our needs"

Vantagens: Sibme is easy to use and works very well for our needs. We have a constant flow of new users into our trainings, so need a platform that is intuitive such that people can get going quickly. Our work is not typical among Sibme users, so we have uncovered some bugs. Technical support from Sibme has been very good at addressing these.

Desvantagens: Data exporting functionality is not that great. Additionally, there should be a 10 second backup/10 second forward option on the scrub bar. The backup feature works too slowly.There should be some way to zoom in on the scrub bar or some other way to address the problem of overcrowding when there are a lot of comments on a video.

Kimberly B.
Early Literacy Coach
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários

"Excellent Support"

Comentários: Sibme is a wonderful platform for our Educational Service District to use with coaching elementary teachers around early literacy practices. The support Sibme offers is fantastic. The response time is great and the willingness to explain and problem-solve is extremely helpful.

Vantagens: The Sibme software makes virtual coaching organized and efficient. I love the ability to review the video clips the teachers send with their time-stamped reflective comments. I can then add my own responses and time-stamped comments. This is a great way to collaborate asynchronously.

Desvantagens: Because Sibme can do so many things, it can be a little challenging to use at first. The more you use it, however, the easier it becomes.

Bonnie E.
Instructor Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2020

"Great for Observations and Providing Feedback"

Vantagens: I love that I can record an instructor and then use the recording as a tool to debrief the observation. The instructor can add comments and then I can go in, review the comments, and then add my own. I can also add a rubric and mark specific places in the recording that align with the scores. It is especially nice if you cannot be face to face or you have limited face to face time. I also love that I can set up groups where instructors can chat with each other and collaborate, post documents and links, as well as individual discussion questions. It really helps me organize and stay on track with observations and instructor conferences.

Desvantagens: Some of the functionality is a little clunky and requires a lot of clicks especially if I am setting up observation resources for multiple instructors. However, they are open to feedback and have always been very helpful when we have gone to them with a request. Their customer support is excellent and I never hesitate to reach out.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2020
Parisa P.
Manager, Teacher Leader Development
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2020

"Bridging the Gap for Video Observations"

Vantagens: When I can only observe my teachers via video recording, Sibme solves two common logistical problems: 1) not enough storage space or bandwidth to store or upload large video files, and 2) having notes about an observation but losing the spot in a video they’re connected to. When I or a teacher record with Sibme, it uploads to their cloud without using storage or taking a long time to upload or process like on Google Drive. When I comment on the video while observing, it ties my comment to the time stamp on the video. This allows teachers to immediately get my feedback and see for themselves what I’m referring to.

Desvantagens: Using Sibme when most of my teachers are teaching on Zoom has been difficult, but when my teachers go back in person and I can’t be in the classroom with them for safety reasons, it’s a life saver. Navigating the huddles and library can be confusing at first, but once you understand how the folders are organized it’s not an issue.

Lana C.
Instructional Coach
E-Learning, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2020

"Best platform for virtual instructional coaching"

Comentários: Amazing. They have offered free trials. Stayed connected and been patient and kind as we worked together to form this partnership. I would recommend this company and product to anyone who asks.

Vantagens: We chose this amazing product because of its ease of use. We loved how it enables collaboration not only one on one but also collaborative teams. The ability to curate our own library of exemplars to share was also a very big plus. The SIBME on boarding was one of the best online trainings I have taken to this date. The teams sequence of teaching allowed us to quickly feel adept at navigating the platform. Customer service is second to none. Very responsive, knowledgeable and kind. We are excited to try the new scheduling integrations. SIBME is in touch with current practice and stays ahead of the innovation curve to provide useful products and services.

Desvantagens: I have not experienced anything to dislike about the product or services that I have received this far.

Cazilda S.
Ex Dir Secondary C and I

"Value Added Coaching"

Comentários: We have been using SIBME for the last 4 years. It is a pleasure working with the SIBME TEAM. They are responsive and take care of issues immediately. Coaches that have found value in video coaching really like using SIBME.

Vantagens: The software was our answer to saving and learning from video. It gave us a platform to give feedback on line and within the video. We also liked the huddle feature where several folks can join in the conversation to review and give feedback.

Desvantagens: We quickly learned that it was not going to work if we were not all using the same video equipment. Once we knew that, we quickly bought a backpack and all technology for our coaches so they would have the ease of using SIBME.

Sue G.
Vice President, Professional Development
Gestão da educação, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2020

"Excellent tool for Enhancing the Coaching Relationship"

Comentários: The Sibme team has been an incredible partner in the work. They are always responsive and solve problems and deliver support in rapid fashion. The toolset has much to offer and we believe it will truly enhance our coaching partnerships.

Vantagens: Sibme is a well-conceived asynchronous coaching tool that enhances the coaching relationship with leaders and teachers. It extends the reach of the coaching relationship and creates opportunities for personalizing the professional learning experience through video-enhanced professional learning. Most notably, the mobile app is fully functional and incorporates all the web-based features. This was a real differentiator. The Sibme team is always innovating.

Desvantagens: It warrants a culture shift in the way we coach. This requires a learning journey that both our coaching team and the leaders and teachers we coach have to be willing to take. We think there's real value in making the leap to blended coaching, but it does place an added burden on all stakeholders.

Pia C.
I+D director
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários

"We love Sibme"

Vantagens: It allows us to record classes and comment on the actions of teachers and students. This app facilitates giving feedback to teacher. It is very reliable. The team keeps adding new features like screen recording and goals for users. This app has helped us enhance teacher professional development by allowing us to effectively record lessons and feedback sessions.
Also, customer service is really good and fast when we need help setting something up.

Desvantagens: The Sibme team was available for translating the app to Spanish. This was a very good thing, but my least favorite thing is that this has produced some bugs and glitches .
Nevertheless, the team has acted quickly to solve each problem.

Erika C.
Student Placements Manager

"Track Your Teaching"

Comentários: Overall the experience has been fantastic!

Vantagens: We currently use Sibme to track the development and progress of Teacher Candidates in our Teacher Education Program. I believe it is extremely useful for Teacher Candidates to be able to reflect and see their teaching in action to foster more growth and development.

Desvantagens: There is no notification system for Admins to be notified when a new Teacher Candidate has registered with the School Code.

Maureen O.
Owner/Director
Música, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2020

"Efficiency"

Comentários: Sibme has been a wonderful much needed software. The support team was especially helpful in the set up. The team was extremely patient in the set up stages.
It’s been a fantastic experience.

Vantagens: I needed a software they allowed for quick, simple scheduling. It’s neat to look at, uncomplicated enough for children to sign in and use. Also great for adults who are not computer savvy.

Desvantagens: I love the software. No negatives so far.

• Avaliado em 02/12/2020
Diane C.
University Supervisor

"Great Customer Service!"

Comentários: My experience has been great especially in the era of long distance learning. The opportunity to be able to view classrooms via video and chat with my students has been an amazing tool.

Vantagens: The help desk is fantastic and usually responds within minutes of asking a question. Some of the uploads and various huddles may be confusing for both students and administrators. I appreciate the immediate response from Customer Service to offer advice, articles and a solution to any difficulties we have encountered.

Desvantagens: My students struggle a bit with uploading to a huddle and then being able to upload again to the same huddle. Perhaps some more information or an easier format would help.

Nicole J.
Pre-K CLASS Coach Manager
Formação profissional e coaching, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2020

"Useful Coaching Software for Virtual Communication & Data"

Comentários: I believe once everything is set up, it will be all encompasses of the different things we are using already.

Vantagens: Features that were most impactful was the ability to have data securely uploaded from multiple people that later can exported for research. There are places for quantitative and qualitative information. Scheduling with our partners is a great integration that links to our current calendar, as well as, the ability to use Zoom within the software. It supports our current system of providing professional development with huddles, places to collaborated and action items to support skills to work on.

Desvantagens: For me, it is not as user friendly as I would like because of the multiple steps needed to create the framework and templates. I've watched several tutorials to complete a function. With some items being the same it is hard to make distinction between them with a picture instead of their name or email address. Viewing all the activity upon opening looks busy and can be overwhelming. Things could be more simple. Sometimes too many bells and whistles makes things more complicated.

• Avaliado em 11/12/2020
Michelle H.
Program Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários

"Must Have!"

Comentários: Overall, I am pleased with the product. If support is needed then the Sibme team is there.

Vantagens: I love that the software has all of the "bells and whistles" that support my role as a coach to pre-k educators. The program is reasonably priced and the customer service team is dynamic! I look forward to becoming more familiar with the software and onboarding my teaching teams.

Desvantagens: The system is a bit complex and it would be great if there were information icons above some of the features to guide or provide information about the feature. The zoom integration feature has been a challenge to adjust to and is a bit complicated to use. The software may be a bit challenging for those who are not as tech savvy so time will need to be taken during setup and onboarding of teachers and teams. More tutorial videos on YouTube with concrete exampled of how to set up the system would be helpful.