Avaliações do SharpSpring

4,5 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre SharpSpring

SharpSpring offers powerful, flexible marketing automation with fully integrated CRM and social media management for agencies and SMBs.

Saiba mais sobre o SharpSpring

Exibindo 642 avaliações

Fabio P.
cs
  • Avaliado em 10/10/2020

"Recomendo para todos"

Comentários: sou fã

Vantagens: Sua usabilidade é muto boa, o suporte americano é muito bom e muito ágil, mas o que mais gostamos é a integração das informações entre vendas e marketing que nos ajuda muito

Desvantagens: São pontos que eles já estao melhorando, mas por ser uma plataforma americana, alguns pontos (detalhes) acaba sendo diferente aqui no Brasil

• Avaliado em 10/10/2020
Tom M.
Digital Media Specialist
Seguros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2020

"Sharp Spring - A great email marketing tool and more!"

Comentários: SharpSpring is a complete email marketing tool that we use to reach out to clients and market to new leads. We use the automation tools to create drip campaigns and re-marketing campaigns for potential leads. We also use the page builder to build simple landing pages and sales funnels. The contact manager has the ability to mange our list of 30,000+ without any extra costs. It used by both our sales teams and client care teams to help the business grow. As a marketer I use SharpSpring to create campaigns that convert to sales and retention.

Vantagens: SharpSpring is a great tool for small to mid range companies looking to build email marketing campaigns. It has great templates which allow you to create emails that look great and are functional sales tools. There are also great automation tools for drip campaigns and re-targeting.

Desvantagens: The visual email builder can be finicky at times, resulting in editing directly in the code. If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable formatting HTML code it can be overwhelming. Also, the social media tools are weak. It would be nice if I could schedule and post content directly from SharpSpring.

• Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2019

"A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go"

Comentários: We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.

Vantagens: My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.

Desvantagens: Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.

• Avaliado em 20/11/2019
Max P.
Director of Marketing Technology
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2020

"Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies"

Comentários: The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

Vantagens: The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

Desvantagens: I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2020
Chris F.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2019

"Review"

Comentários: Started out fine until we realized that all the report data within SharpSpring was false. We understand that data accountability is an issue in the marketing automation industry as a whole, but SharpSpring is especially terrible at this. The fact that upper management in IT recognizes that email report data is different between what's in SharpSpring email reports, what's in SharpSpring Life Of The Lead, and what's in the exported email report excel list and subsequently admits that none of it is entirely correct is beyond me. The software is meant to provide genuinely insightful feedback to track user activity and potential conversions, however, the development team.

Vantagens: Marketing automation features are very helpful.

Desvantagens: - There is no escalation process for customer support requests that are above a customer support reps expertise
- Email report data is BS and one of the heads of IT at SharpSpring admitted it. The report data within SS differs from the data exported; the excel file has duplicate headline titles with different meanings/data; email data is shit - we sent test emails internally and didn't open them and it shows we opened them 3 times in SS and 4 times in the exported report
- Life of the Lead is the most valuable data within SS and yet you cannot automate based on any of it
- Life Of The Lead duplicates email "opens" and "clicks" based on how many people are in the chain, giving a false view of engagement from customers
- Email clicks are a load of BS - it shows that emails were opened and every link clicked within 10 seconds of sending because of spam bots/filters. SharpSpring doesn't filter this data out, so we can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. "Can't we export the excel sheet and do that filtering ourselves?" Nope - as stated before, one of the head IT guys at SharpSpring validated our concerns that the excel email report is indeed, shit data. None of it is usable
- Rather than creating a backlog of needed updates and releasing them as a batch update on non-business-hours, SharpSpring product development teams push updates during work hours, breaking crucial functionality for 3+ hours/week, leaving our sales staff twiddling thumbs and complaining.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por SharpSpring em 24/08/2020

Chris, we're so sorry to hear about the experience and issues you've had with SharpSpring. We thoroughly appreciate that you have expressed specific concerns and hopefully we have the opportunity to regain your trust. I know the team is actively looking into these issues, but if there's anything additional we can do in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Josh A.
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2020

"Impressive product, exceptional value"

Comentários: I'm not spending as much time connecting tools and I'm spending way more time defining and executing strategies. I'm creating a robust customer engagement strategy that is inclusive of sales and marketing. I'm solving the problem of identifying content that the consumer truly wants and needs to convert.

Vantagens: First, fantastic price. Personalization can drive amazing results. SharpSpring gives you a solid set of tools that all communicate with each other flawlessly and for an exceptional value. It's a sophisticated tool with a lot of depth, but the certifications, demos, videos, tools, customer service all make it very easy to use. Just when I think I've figured out the edge of the depth on the tool, I realize there's another level. The automation is top notch. The ability to track so many actions, behaviors and then to take action to help the customer go further along the funnel. It fulfills the needs of so many other tools - HootSuite, Sprout, Calendly, Mailchimp, CRM, Sales CRM, TypeForm, and WhoIsVisiting (to name a few).

Desvantagens: Not a lot so far. I'll always take more templates, pre-made content. Don't get me wrong, it has content, but the more the merrier.Billing can be a little confusing, but I know they have an update coming very soon. In fact, I just received an update email about it. I'd love to see more progress on the SharpSpring iOS app.

• Avaliado em 27/08/2020
Michael N.
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2020

"Sharpspring for the win--Top quality marketing software for a decent price"

Comentários: We've been using sharpspring for ourselves and as an agency for our clients. Love how well it tracks clients, incoming emails, syncs with our inbox, and tracks interactions for all of our clients.

Vantagens: Looking to get the best out of my email marketing, Sharpspring gives me the chance to reach out to my whole list with a modicum of effort. The best part is the automation--triggers and the ability to build out a complex program make a big difference in efficacy and efficiency.

Desvantagens: The email builder inside of the program--WYSIWYG. You can do this, but it's frustrating to make the thing look like you want it to.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2020
Jordan V.
Content Strategist
  • Avaliado em 30/07/2020

"My life would have been way easier if I would have switched to SharpSpring sooner."

Comentários: The sales team was great. You could tell they cared about more than just making the sale. They wanted to make sure that SharpSpring was the correct product for us. The onboarding process was super thorough and allowed us to get to know the product well before we dove in. Support is super responsive and incredibly quick. We've never waited more than a day for anything to get resolved. We have all of the tools we need to help our clients grow at a price point that you can't beat.

Vantagens: We love the automation and the social media calendar for planning and execution. The workflows have allowed us to communicate more efficiently and the personas more personally.

Desvantagens: Some of the features aren't very intuitive and are a little clunky. You can tell that the dev. team is still working some kinks out.

• Avaliado em 30/07/2020
Janice T.
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"Great for our team and for our customers."

Comentários: SharpSpring has been a great choice for our agency. We are only starting to use it and love it. I can't wait as we continue to deploy more customers and use it to the full potential for ourselves as well.

Vantagens: I love the ease of use and flexibility of SharpSpring for my company and for my customers.

Desvantagens: Since I use this to manage customers and my sales team I really need the ability to have more control over being able to have the sales team see all customers and contacts but only the name and contact so they can see this is a current client. The only way they can do that is by giving them the ability to also access all other contact information including emails. If you manage a competitive sales team that can cause problems. I need them to focus on their customers and not have the ability to look at what other salespeople are doing with their customer's interaction, etc. but they do need to know who is a customer so they know who to and who not to call on.

• Avaliado em 11/08/2020
Dorothy W.
Director of Marketing & Demand Generation
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2020

"Ramped up quickly and easily"

Comentários: I'm extremely satisfied with the platform and excited about the enhancements they continue to implement.

Vantagens: What I have liked most about SharpSpring is the how easy it was to familiarize myself with the features and functionality. I have used many other marketing automation tools during my career as a demand generation marketer. All of which we needed to hire a third party consultant to implement and train our team. I was able to become proficient with SharpSpting, on my own, in a matter of weeks. SharpSpring is not shy on functionality and they continue to add features and improvements on a regular basis.

Desvantagens: There is only one feature I would like to see enhanced and that is the ability to create a custom lead status.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Michael p. H.
Director of Digital Marketing & Design
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2020

"Easy, Convenient, & Helpful"

Comentários: We are now remarketing to leads that were missed during the initial buying cycle and reclaiming that lost revenue on top of increasing our close rate on new clients.

Vantagens: The ease of use is great. It is an intuitive platform that allows for quick implementation and roll-out of automated marketing initiatives.

Desvantagens: The buttons that you place on emails for CTA are not able to be made dynamic.

• Avaliado em 12/08/2020
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
  • Avaliado em 24/10/2020

"SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking"

Comentários: SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

Vantagens: The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients. I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc. We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

Desvantagens: It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

• Avaliado em 24/10/2020
Don R.
New Business Manager
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2020

"Functional Middle Market Software"

Comentários: Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up. I like using this software.

Vantagens: I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

Desvantagens: The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

• Avaliado em 23/10/2020
Nigel L.
MD
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"Comprehensive Marketing Automation Software"

Comentários: SharpSPring has been a massive help to our business. We are agency partners and we have grown our business by using the software and demonstrating the power of the software to others. SharpSpring themselves are always looking to improve the software and often realse new features or updates which improve the overall experience. They are constantly evolving and I like that. It's what is needed to keep at the forefront of today's marketing.

Vantagens: SharpSpring has a comprehensive range of tools to help you get the most from Marketing Automation. It integrates with your website easily and can track visitors to your site from all your differing campaigns. The tools are easy to use, once you have been through the training and can be manipulated to work together to suit your business. Delivering insights and analytics to help you tweak your marketing and increase your ROI.

Desvantagens: The software is comprehensive, so there is a learning curve. You can get started easily with it, but you have to continue to learn to get the real powerful insights from it. Setting up takes quite a lot of tweaking to get the results you need, but it is simple and powerful to use and delivers results right from the get go.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
John S.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2020

"Best ROI for Small Medium Sized Business"

Comentários: We are one of the earliest SharpSpring agencies and users. We selected SharpSpring for its price/performance for SMB companies. We have worked extensively with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and others - but for small businesses, it is hard to beat the full-stack solution and feature set in SharpSpring.

Vantagens: Complete integrated tech stack for marketing and sales that includes the core functionality a business needs to execute full-funnel marketing and sales campaigns and manage the sales pipeline.

Desvantagens: SmartMail provides 1:1 direct IMAP email, but it would be nice if there was a sales-driven email automation feature for low volume 1:1 emails to prospects.

• Avaliado em 03/08/2020
Enrique V.
  • Avaliado em 27/07/2020

"De las mejores herramientas de Marketing automático para la venta B2B Industrial"

Comentários: Muy positiva, estamos muy contentos con la plataforma, es muy completa y está orientada a realizar actividades comerciales con los clientes, mezcla muy bien la actividad de marketing con ventas.

Vantagens: Lead Scoring, Visitor ID, Automatizaciones, lo bien que están alineados la parte de ventas y marketing, el media center me encanta

Desvantagens: Deben mejorar los filtros de campos personalizados para oportunidades, es un poco molesto tener que exportar a una Excel para poder hacer filtros y tomar decisiones. El proceso de facturación de los clientes de la agencia, España es diferente a USA, no están acostumbrados a pagar con tarjeta de crédito este tipo de importe por separado, trabajan mejor con trasnferencia bancaria Los onboarding deben ser más profundos y ayudar a las agencias de marketing a saber usar mejor la herramienta, nosotros hemos dedicado muchas horas a aprender como usarla y cuánto mejor la usamos es más fácil venderla. El crecimiento de nuevos clientes que usan la plataforma depende de lo bien que le enseñemos a usarla y para ello, debemos convertir a mi equipo en expertos.

• Avaliado em 27/07/2020
Bob M.
Principal
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/06/2020

"SharpSpring is full featured, low price, and amazing tech and account support"

Comentários: I've helped a number of businesses drive revenue with this software and it always drives more revenue for them. Of course, you have to understand how marketing automation works (I teach it at a local business school) and how to use the software correctly but there is a ton of documentation and how-to videos and when that fails, there's always a support person to walk you though whatever you're trying to do and they stick with you. My "customer success manager" will even get on the phone with a prospective client and help with a demo. Just a great company

Vantagens: I love the way the tracking is displayed on a timeline so you can see everywhere a prospect went. The built-in CRM and sales funnel pics up where the marketing funnel leaves off and keeps the automation going during and after the sale to upset and resell. The new retargeting and (soon to be) advertising feature is amazing, not only retargeting your visitors but it finds similar customers to target. Overrall, it's really intuitive and easy to use, and I've used many marketing automation platforms over the years. This is the least expensive. No long-term contracts to sign but still has all the features of the much more expensive ones. And the LiveChat feature you can put on your Web site that was just added (at no additional cost) brings a huge feature that other companies charge more than the entire cost of the SharpSpring subscription.

Desvantagens: No complaints at all. The learning curve wasn't very steep and the price is right. They even have evening support hours.

• Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Christopher H.
Support Engineer
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2020

"Sharpspring a CRM and Marketing Automation in continuously growing"

Comentários: You can create your forms into the platform and connect them between your web page, facebook and also the landingpages that you create in Sharpspring. The software lend you to ponderate leads to get closer people who is easier to win an opportunity and to give more importance to leads who are loosing interest in our products. The platform gives you feedback about which pages of your website have more engagement, so you can supply in those paths more value content that increase the interest that people have in your company, products and services. You can Schedule many things, like to send emails, to a list that could be dynamic, this means that with a criteria the list is going to grow according to the rules that you configured before. Action groups to make specific actions (task, change status in contact's fields, etc) and posts in Social networks. It is very easy to give following about commercial proccess in each pipeline without dependency of your salers because in this software you get together all the documentation of emails, calls and task, also you can configure each opportunity with checklist which describe all the task that a saler needs to complete to finish an opportunity, so you can know in each stage of the pipeline exactly what is happening.

Vantagens: It is a platform that cover the manage of the commercial proccess and the use of information from the salers, this feed our Marketing Strategies and give us a continous improvement. Is easy to share tools between commercial and marketing teams about new campaings and we can obtain all the data to support, if a campaing was succesfully with a ROI that has the detail of each lead, opportunity and sales earned.

Desvantagens: There is not automation proccess to include automatically changes in account's flelds. Sharpspring is working constantly in improving features, that is why we do not worry.

• Avaliado em 06/06/2020
Linsey C.
Director for Marketing
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2020

"My Secret Weapon"

Comentários: I love this product so much that I take it with me from role to role -- and it is always the legacy that I leave behind. It allows me to make a huge impact in a short period of time.

Vantagens: For several years now, SharpSpring has been my secret weapon. I work largely with educational, startup, and nonprofit ventures - so we are always resource constrained. SharpSpring's platform allows me to leverage a small (or solo) shop into something of competitive size, then scale up as we grow. And it doesn't break the bank. When you're working with a skeletal or non-existent team, the ease of use and customer support become critical: SharpSpring always "wows" me on this. Plus, the automation lets me optimize the resources I have while the intelligence tools keep me from wasting time on projects with low ROI. SharpSpring delivers the functionality that gets me noticed by the higher ups. (In one role, we doubled all major KPIs within a year's time.) I couldn't do my job without it!

Desvantagens: Marketing Intelligence software is complex and the learning curve can be challenging, even with great support. Also, not everything in SharpSpring is where I expect it to be - I often use the chat support function to find tools. Oh, and if you are West Coast, start your SharpSpring projects early as chat support wanes after 3pm Pacific due to the company being headquartered in Florida.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2020
Ryan C.
Account Manager / Business Intelligence
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2020

"Economical and POWERFUL Marketing Automation Solution"

Comentários: SharpSpring is a great tool and I have been so pleased with the automation and resources I have at my fingertips. The have great new features coming out all the time and their customer service and team members are always so helpful and enjoyable to talk to.

Vantagens: All the marketing automation is incredible and so easy to use. We have been using the chatbot feature and love it! It is easy to set up and we have it integrated with Slack to make the ability to manage it simple. The email automation and workflow automation makes me day to day job so easy as well. I can set up new prospects in my sales workflow and they get moved down my funnel with just automation. It saves me a ton of time.

Desvantagens: I love SharpSpring but the overall user interface is not the most beautifully designed one. However, I am getting so many features and resources for an incredible price that this is not a big issue at all. And it really isn't that bad.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Devin L.
Account Manager
  • Avaliado em 22/04/2020

"SharpSpring is the Best of the Best"

Comentários: My overall experience with SharpSpring has been wonderful! While the platform still has kinks to work out (what platform doesn't?), their customer service is amazing and they move at a rate unseen by others to make the platform better every day. I highly recommend them not just for their platform, but their people are friendly as well.

Vantagens: I really enjoy the various features that are available within the platform! It allows us to quickly and easily identify our prospects, capture their information on the website, and then market to them in a way that is meaningful and generates new business for us.

Desvantagens: In their mission to make their platform compete, they often focus on getting new features out quickly but then have to go back and update later. I've seen this happen for them with tools like Video Calling, which became quickly available due to COVID-19 but lacks the robustness of other dedicated video platforms that I would imagine most companies already use.

• Avaliado em 22/04/2020
Charlie F.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2020

"A lucrative alternative to other marketing automation platforms."

Comentários: We use SharpSpring in two ways: to help generate and manage our leads to aid in our company business development efforts and to sell/offer the service to our clients to help them do the same. Currently, our digital marketers, account executives and business development teammates use the platform. SharpSpring helps us keep a close eye on where prospects are in their purchase journey.

Vantagens: The pricing model is favorable. We were able to onboard 2-3 clients almost immediately as compared to really struggling trying to sell HubSpot.
The sightline on data and our sales pipeline is good and shows us that we are seeing value (however, our company needs to do more on our end to really leverage the tool).

Desvantagens: We haven't found a use for the content calendar function, compared to other methods we use.
Lead scoring could be improved.

• Avaliado em 14/04/2020
Chris L.
Managing Partner
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2020

"Excellent value well functioning marketing automation software"

Comentários: The cost savings (literally thousands of pounds) of SharpSpring vs comparable suppliers is significant.. My team also finds the functionality and user experience to be much cleaner, meaning we use more features compared to our previous provider. Overall we are happy we migrated from our previous supplier to SharpSpring

Vantagens: We moved to SharpSpring from another leading marketing automation software provider and SharpSpring provide 95% of the features for less than half the cost. The software itself is easy to understand and navigate (much easier than our previous system) and the support team are responsive, friendly and helpful. We've been very happy with our migration to SharpSpring and intend to be a user for the foreseeable future. It meets our needs as a specialist life science marketing agency perfectly.

Desvantagens: There are some features that are missing from SharpSpring vs our previous provider, but on balance we felt that either 1. We wouldn't use them 2. We could live without them for the cost savings and other benefits of SharpSpring. Dynamic forms would be great to have, and the analytics sometimes don't match our other analytics software. What I will say is that SharpSpring seem more responsive to requests for new features vs our old provider.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2020
Alfredo G.
Marketing Automation consultant
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2020

"SharpSpring a full marketing automation platform everyone"

Comentários: Our experience with Sharpspring has been very satisfactory, since it gives us control over each client from the moment they are born as a lead until they become a client. has given us to reduce response time to a client and have better control of all actions taken with them through Automation

Vantagens: Powerful tools for lead generation to pretty good customer management, tons of options to personalize a lot of aspect of the company. very good tools for building email marketing and landing pages with out third parties

Desvantagens: I think one point where sharpspring lose flexibility is on landing page creations, how designer we need more tools for layout.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2020
Steve W.
Dir. of Marketing
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2020

"We have embraced the Software to lead our company in communicating with customers and managing sales"

Comentários: We didn't realize how slow we were when communicating with customers and how important the speed of communication really is. We now have automations in place that don't let the conversation and engagement drop off.

Vantagens: Our customers are benefitting as much as we are and it starts with the automated services. We can route inquiries to sales reps faster and continue conversations with customers instantaneously through dynamic messaging.

Desvantagens: We need to understand Sales Optimizer better. It may be a software solution that we don't necessarily fit with, but we still think this is something we can improve with, but right now its a slice of the pie that we struggle with.

• Avaliado em 24/03/2020