Avaliações do QuickBooks Desktop Pro

4,3 /5
    4,3 /5
    3,9 /5

Sobre QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Accounting tool that provides multi-monitor support and past due stamps through improved cash flow.

Saiba mais sobre o QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Exibindo 1.226 avaliações

Maaya Y.
Payroll Coordinator
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2020

"Advanced Accounting Software"

Vantagens: As someone who used Quickbooks Online prior to using this version, Desktop Pro is definitely more advanced. It's user-friendly; however, it's a more established software so it's better for companies that's been open longer and has an accounting team. For startup businesses that's learning about accounting, I would recommend Quickbooks Online instead. If I were to compare this to photoshop softwares, it would be like Quickbooks Online is equivalent to Pixlr and Desktop Pro would be Adobe Photoshop. For companies with more than 50 people, I would highly recommend this software. It's a lot faster than QBO and more features.

Desvantagens: There were some times where the serve had issues so we had to log out/in at the small business that I used to work at. But that happened every once in awhile.

• Avaliado em 08/10/2020
Alan L.
Event coordinator
Hotelaria, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/10/2020

"The investment is worth the time and convience"

Comentários: Regardless overall, as a small business owner or not the utilization of using QuickBooks especially for a financial software is very easy to use. It has all the basics pretty much could anything I need on it. I haven't had an issue with QuickBooks I just recommend certain things like higher security as such.

Vantagens: The easy of use, not complicated at all to utilize. it's also good with third-party applications and integrations, makes it much more easier. Price wise it is affordable since I would say it's worth the money it's for. It also has a very large support Network. Personally best software to keep financial records, especially for small businesses

Desvantagens: The security on it does lack, there isn't a two-step authentication. And there was a limitation to the number of products in the list especially for inventory purposes. There are also file size issues that need to be addressed, and personally I also believe there needs to be more utilization into e-commerce.

• Avaliado em 27/10/2020
Chris D.
Construção
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2016

"Great product from a satisfied user"

Vantagens: Intuit is a proactive company and quickbooks desktop is a solid performer. Logic is fluid, able to customize fields for greater use in my industry, links to bank, professional documents for estimates, invoices, etc... Large selection of report templates and easy to customize.

Desvantagens: I have been a loyal desktop user for years and in the past I was able to use my license on my tablet and smartphone which allowed me greater use while in front of prospects and customers. Inuit/Quickbooks then went to stand alone one time purchase desktop fee or monthly online/cloud based subscription. They are trying to force desktop users to monthly subscription since they limit functionality to force upgrade. Cost per year for desktop is starting to climb higher than monthly cloud based version. I also had used intuits credit card processing in the past but switched to square due to costs, intuit will break out net cost and credit card discount fee for bookkeeping on their product and not on other credit card transactions for processing. There are third party apps for that but with a monthly cost.

• Avaliado em 21/07/2016
Teunis K.
General Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/10/2020

"Hands Down best accounting software for small to medium size business"

Comentários: Thumbs up for this software. It has not only helped rum my business but also made me look good with banks and investors.

Vantagens: Quickbooks is a 123 easy software to use for your financial needs. If you are looking for a financial system to run your business this is it. Balance Sheet, Income Stament or account it has you covered.

Desvantagens: Sometimes if you have horrible staff they can make mistakes that will take a long time to figure out and repair.

• Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Cathryn C.
Associate Director, Operations
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"Excellent Accounting Software for Small Business!"

Comentários: My overall experience with QB is fantastic. I was lucky enough to have used it for many years and even learned to convert the Chart of Account structure in order to do business with the Government. Our control system plus the software enabled us to pass DCAA's accounting system audit to perform on CPFF contracts. We have also used data from QB and external reporting to submit Incurred Cost Submissions to varies Government agencies. Highly recommend to small businesses!

Vantagens: I used this software for over 20 years with several small businesses. I've used it daily for many years for all accounting cycles, such as AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, etc. I love its flexibility (mistakes can be easily fixed), complexity (can even accommodate DCAA compliance), intuitiveness (to me at least), and many report functions including drill downs. It also works very well with ICAT, so that QB data can be used to calculate indirect cost rates.

Desvantagens: Cons are very few. Because I haven't been a daily user for a few years, a couple of issues I remember are:
1. Interfacing with a 3rd party payroll seems to not work well, we ended up having to make a large summarizing journal entry (however, this is not an issue at the current company b/c payroll is handled by Intuit).
2. Too few characters are allowed in the PO and Invoice Number field. Our bookkeeper still currently have to be creative in order to have everything fit.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Candice S.
Finance Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2020

"Love the ease of use and the functionality"

Comentários: I've had a great experience working in Desktop Pro.

Vantagens: I thought the software was very easy to use. It is very user friendly. A lot of the functions are spelled out on the screen for you, which i think is very helpful for someone who maybe has never used the software. I like all the different functions, such as reporting, sending invoices, ability to keep customer information stored, ability to create certain tax forms right from QB. I also really like that you can have multiple windows open at once, unlike the online version.

Desvantagens: The only complaint I have about the software is not being able to use remotely, without remotely logging onto my desktop where the software is stored.

• Avaliado em 18/02/2020
Timothy B.
CFM
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/09/2020

"Quirky but effective"

Comentários: I am putting up with it since it is already payed for. This might work for most people and companies but I realized that I probabrally will just need to develop my own so that it can do all the things that I actually need it to do.

Vantagens: The software integrates well with PayPal and can import all of my line transactions which is nice. There is basically a report for everything. I like how the software will not let you enter incorrect information (double-sided accounting entries must match).

Desvantagens: The cost is expensive. Even more so if you want to be able to use the online version. The license will only let you use on one computer. It is customizable to a point but really doesn't allow me to do exactly what I need to easily. I always have to find work arounds. It takes forever to load and uses a lot of resources.

• Avaliado em 23/09/2020
James B.
Managing Director
Indústria farmacêutica, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2020

"Simple Accounting Software"

Comentários: I have used it for many years. I have done the upgrades as well and the customer service is helpful

Vantagens: This is easy to use. I can get all of my invoices done and manage my cash flow. At tax time, I can get a copy for the account and he can update the information. You can link to your credit cards and banks as well

Desvantagens: It would be good if they had some way of tracking hours or some way you could assign the hours for billing

• Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Amy R.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Customer Service is USELESS"

Comentários: The program is fine but my overall customer service experience is horrendous. At no time have I called to resolve an issue and actually had someone on the phone with enough knowledge ( or any knowledge of the product at all ) to help me through my issue. I usually wind up using trial and error to figure it out on my own.

Vantagens: The basic functions are very easy to use. For the most part it is a good book keeping program. Do Not try to do anything that is NOT BASIC.

Desvantagens: If you need to do something a little more advanced than normal it is very difficult to figure out how to do it and customer service is USELESS! The support team has never used the product and it shows every time I call.

por Intuit em 11/09/2019

Thanks for posting your honest review, Amy. This isn't the perception we hoped you'd have of the software. Our goal is to provide the best accounting software, along with support should you ever need it. It's discouraging this wasn't achieved for you, but we'd appreciate the chance to improve your outlook on QuickBooks. For a different way to get assistance, we recommend visiting the Community. In this space, you'll find an assortment of comprehensive articles. If you don't see the exact info you're looking for, you can post your own unique question to receive expert advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

We wish you and your business continued success.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Visiting Lecturer
Vidro, cerâmica e concreto, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/01/2019

"How Quick Book is useful for the Business as Stand Alone Accounting Software"

Comentários: Our Company uses this software before we introduced ERP solution. So it was fantastic time that we have used this. The user training and customer support was very good and using this software requires simple understanding over the business functions such as Finance, Inventory,Purchases so on.

Vantagens: This is quite good and helpful stand alone accounting software for the small and medium size entities who is really looking for an accounting software for his company unless he does not have adequate resources to purchase total integrated ERP solution. This is user friendly and simple software which can easily use to its users after quick and simple training.

Desvantagens: This software is not suitable for the businesses which are having complex business processes and specified business models so it is very least applicable for the same quite big and complex businesses.

• Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Michael M.
Owner sole proprietor
Música, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2020

"My 2nd Try At a Bookkeeping Software"

Comentários: I didn't need a Bookkeeping program, I had a business account, deposited all my receipts from the business into that account. I paid all my business bills from that account. The BANK did my books! We moved back to Wisconsin in '98 where I had to collect sales tax. So I got a Bookkeeping program to keep track of my sales tax.

Vantagens: It did what I needed it to do, kept track of my sales tax for the State and up to 8 Counties I serve. Due to it being installed on my desktop it was programed with the tax regulations for my state of Wisconsin. When it's time to file the sales tax you have to have the complete sales for the year and the complete sales number of non-taxable sales. QB Desktop Pro always had those numbers ready for me.

Desvantagens: I had no one to teach me, I was figuring it out as I went along, so I didn't get some of the vendors put in correctly at first. I had to re-work parts of it for income tax time and I never did figure out how to connect my bank.

• Avaliado em 20/11/2020
Annette M.
Executive Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"QuickBooks for the Small Nonprofit Organization"

Comentários: The program itself is excellent as seen from its popularity. My greatest need has been customer service technical support. I have been using QuickBooks for more than 20 years. Over this time I have been very happy with the improvement of their support. Depending on the level program chosen, there are varying degrees of support. I think this is the most important part of a program as complex as this. I am also very happy with the way payroll handles all the procedures automatically and that they build in the new legislation and regulations from all the states so the user is sure about what they are doing.

Vantagens: QuickBooks has a sufficiently wide variety of products/service agreements to satisfy the needs of small nonprofits. I find that the service has improved greatly over the years. The customer service people are extremely able to solve problems or explain processes. Also, since the user can choose between accrual and cash based accounting, small organizations can choose the system the best satisfies their particular circumstances. The payroll package is separate, so the customer can choose whether or not to do their own payroll or have someone else do it. The payment of payroll taxes is well supported and easy to use.

Desvantagens: Because this software is so professional, there can be a steep learning curve for those without accounting or bookkeeping experience. It would be advisable for the new user to become familiar with entry level bookkeeping at least. QuickBooks also recommends that new users locate a current user to serve as a mentor. There are specially trained users who serve this role.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Jillian C.
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"Quickbooks Desktop Pro makes bookkeeping a cinch!"

Comentários: I am winning at bookkeeping using Quickbooks Desktop Pro, what more can I say?

Vantagens: Quickbooks Desktop Pro allows me to be a great bookkeeper! Isn't that worth it's monetary investment right there!? I am able to input bills/pay bills, deposits, bank reconciliations and run reports all in the same platform. I even order our checks through the software and it reminds me when we are getting low. Also, I love that I can set reminders for monthly tasks and bills that need to be taken care of without worrying about forgetting. It's tracking it all for me and I just take care of it when the reminder pops up. Now I don't have the bank account connected and that is a personal preference but it is an available feature and it has it's benefits. You can also complete invoicing and payroll through Quickbooks desktop but we already had other means to complete those tasks. I can't recommend it enough, you won't regret the investment.

Desvantagens: The only con I have about Quickbooks Desktop Pro is that going from the online version and converting to desktop is not clean. I've yet to get an import that wasn't missing something. I hope this is something Intuit will improve on in the future. But if you don't have to go back and forth then it's not an issue. I only have one client that this a bother for, other than that I keep everything on the desktop version.

• Avaliado em 05/12/2019
ASEA
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2019

"Easiest accounting software I've used"

Vantagens: I have used Quickbooks for 19 years for twelve different companies in various industries and with various needs. QB is always easy and intuitive from every aspect, from the initial set-up of the company file to the day-to-day transaction entries. You don't need to be an accounting genius with a perfect knowledge of debits and credits in order to understand how to enter your transactions in QB. I especially like the set-up tools that guide you during set-up of various things, like payroll items. It takes the stress out of things. I also really appreciate that whether you're a new user or an experienced user, mistakes happen, and QB makes it so easy to correct or delete any transactions that you entered incorrectly.

Desvantagens: The only two cons I have found in my varied experience are: 1) QB does not track Use Tax, so you have to use roundabout ways to calculate and track that; and 2) if you live somewhere that Sales Tax is charged at the state level as well as at a county or city level, it can be tricky to get your sales tax properly set up and properly entered on your invoices. I have read that QB Online now offers better Sales Tax tracking, but I have no experience with that yet.

por Intuit em 07/03/2019

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you've been a part of the QuickBooks family for over 19 years! It's great that the program has consistently delivered the tools you need to get the job done.

In regards to tracking taxes, I've submitted your review to our Product Development team. The consider feedback like yours when planning new features and updates.

In the meantime, should you ever need support or want to learn more about the program, know you can find a plethora of self-help resource online on our Community website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us

I hope you continue to find success using QuickBooks. Thank you again for reviewing!

Clay, The QuickBooks Team

• Avaliado em 01/03/2019
Mike H.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2017

"Quick Books Pro online is awesome, scalable for large and small organization"

Comentários: Great value, when possible still work with a book keeper and accountant.

Vantagens: My business is only 2.5 years old and I have used QuickBooks from the beginning. I did my own accounting up to a few months ago as my business has grown and I don't have time to do it anymore myself. My experience with the desk top version 2015 was ok, but I wanted didn't fit my needs well as I traveled 90% of the time. When I subscribed to Quick Books Pro Online, my experience has been nothing but positive. The interface is easy to use, and its rich feature set allowed me to activate job costing features as I needed them. Now that we are in the 2 to 3 million range my book keeper and Accountant log in and use my same subscription. I save on accounting costs as I can pull my own reports which are easy to find and customize and do not need the Part time CFO(except quarterly) feedback as I can get it on my own. We will probably double or triple are gross sales next year and have no plans to change our accounting platform. Support comes free with the online version.

Desvantagens: Subscription charges double your second year of using the product. The first year you get a bundled deal to experience all of the different pay services offered by Intuit. The first year is great, but after that it can get pricey. We aren't going to change accounting platforms, but for smaller companies, you will want to scale down to the minimum subscription amount to fit your needs.
You also have to buy checks directly from Intuit as they don't support third party cheaper check services(There are services you can print your bank information on the cheaper checks, but all come with set up fees).
Online App for your phone still needs work. For me this is the weakest link in Intuits online platform. It is getting better, but still not where it needs to be. You can add expenses now and also send invoices which are improvements, but still lacking,

• Avaliado em 07/06/2017
Zandi C.
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2017

"Quickbooks....I Use It To Run My Company."

Comentários: Overall the best small business accounting software I have found. I would recommend it over all other products. I have used it for the past seven years and I do not hesitate to dump software that does not perform. I own and operate a smallish construction company and will likely someday need to step up to one of the big boy software packages, but until then, it serves me well.
You can get this accounting software to do just about anything you need it to with enough time and know how.

Vantagens: The software is stable with very few glitches and crashes. I have never lost any significant amount of data in 7 years. It produces reports and printed materials that are widely accepted and you can get checks and other forms compatible with ease. It networks well and with a fair amount of simplicity even with several users. The Contractor Premier does a decent job of job costing if you set it up properly. You can customize all reports, invoices, statement, etc. to meet your needs and promote the branding of your company. Payroll add on service is excellent and has kept us dead on with all payroll related responsibilities.

Desvantagens: You get out what you put in. As with all software, you must know what you are doing to operate it successfully. I am very computer savvy and have a lot of experience with the proficient use of multiple advanced software programs so I thought I could just open a file and get going. Nope. Quickbooks does not work well out of the box, you will need to invest some time in getting it set up for you and your business. The cost of upgrades is unavoidable so be ready. You will need to upgrade every year to get the software support from Intuit and every time you add a seat on your license. There is no way around it that works and I have tried. There are a million secondary dealers of quickbooks, so called quickbook professionals and they have been certified by Quickbooks to use their branding and resell the software program and related support services which make purchase and support confusing and sometimes dangerous.

Genevieve C.
Bookkeeper
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2018

"Great accounting software"

Comentários: The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

Vantagens: QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

Desvantagens: With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

por Intuit em 31/08/2018

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions.

While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves.

Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants!

• Avaliado em 29/08/2018
Carolyn B.
Consultant
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2017

"QuickBooks Pro Review for Small Business Owner"

Comentários: I use QuickBooks Pro to manage my independent consulting company and selected the monthly subscription option. This has proven to be a very good decision for me, making what could be a very painful process much less onerous. When you initially log in, you are greeted with a home screen dashboard with the salient business points visually presented. The menu along the side is intuitive to use and most things are easy to find. Linking to my bank accounts was painless, and it's a one click update to get the latest transactions added for all of my accounts. My Accountant can log in with their own login (you can give up to 2 Accounting or Bookkeeping firms access) and work with my information in place. This makes my life easier so I don't have to export information and send it anywhere. I did have a struggle with the Taxes portion, I made an installment and when the transaction came in I was unable to figure out how to apply it to my Sales Tax report. Maybe I will figure it out, but it isn't a easy as other functionality has proven to be. Also, I have had issues getting cheques to print properly on my bank stock cheques, so I wish that was something that you could modify more (move fields around to actually match up with where they are on my cheque). Overall I am very happy with my choice, it is reasonably priced (about $ a month including all updates) and the functionality and ease of use have been great for someone who is not a financial expert (I'm an IT expert).

Vantagens: Easy to link to bank accounts
Invoicing is quick
Can allow access to your Accountant or Bookkeeper
Love the Home Dashboard!

Desvantagens: Taxes are tricky.
You can't have a separate area for your home budgeting/expenses, would need to have a separate license and login. - this would be nice to have.
Cheque layout can't be modified so I cannot use with my bank cheques (i.e. If I want to move address info up or down to match where it should actually print on my cheque).

Shannon A.
Serviços jurídicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2019

"QuickBooks Desktop Review"

Comentários: Some of the benefits that has helped is producing individual statements to send to out clients. This feature is nice since you can produce only a few statement at a time, since it may not be necessary to produce a whole batch at one time.

Vantagens: I like how the reconcile feature works under the banking section. It allows the user to make changes by leaving the reconcile screen to make any changes within the QuickBooks program, and it still holds everything where you left off, which keeps the user from having to start over. Once complete, it creates the reconciliation detail report and a summary report, which is easy to print, or save in electronic file.

Desvantagens: My biggest frustration is just learning how to use the software. Their is always a learning curve to learning a new software program. To help with learning QuickBooks, I took a class at a local community college to learn and understand how QuickBooks works. It is also helpful to have some accounting knowledge with learning QuickBooks.

por Intuit em 22/08/2019

No one wants to do the same work twice, so you can count on us to save your progress while reconciling, Shannon. There can be a bit of a learning curve with the software, but we're positive that you can master it. We also have some great resources to help you get there, like our Community space. Here you can find helpful articles and post questions which are answered by fellow users and the QuickBooks Team: community.intuit.com

Thanks for the amazing review!
David, The QuickBooks Team

• Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2018

"We love it - when it works"

Comentários: I personally did not choose this software and would readily change to another software if it was my choice.

Vantagens: It's a real workhorse and it does everything that we need it to do in the realm of accounting and payroll for our small business.

Desvantagens: Customer service is Very bad. We upgrade every year, but we spend at least 4 or 5 hours two or three times on the phone until they get it right. We have three user licenses and five computers (some users have laptops), and somehow the company file gets inaccessible and other problems keep returning. One person did something to one computer and it never worked right again, and they actually told us on the phone that they don't guarantee that what they do remotely isn't going to screw up the computer. We're in the middle of another "upgrade" right now, and again, they've managed to screw up the network. We host our company file on one computer, and all the other ones have to access it there, yet they installed the new software as "store file on this computer" for all of them yesterday. Today, we're on the phone (going on three hours) again, this time to undo all the screwups from yesterday. NOT pleased. Also, now we have to save the accountant file to media and hand deliver b/c the file is "too big" and the only way to solve that is to compress all the old data, which we need to be able to use frequently. Not happy with the customer service.

• Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Melissa B.
Accounts
Serviços meio ambientais, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2018

"QUICKBOOKS PRO IS THE WAY TO GO"

Comentários: It has made it a lot easier to keep track of the progress of the business. We can monitor the customers invoicing, their payments including methods of payments, dates of payments, as well as dates of services and what services were conducted with the codes that were readily available to be put to use. This is ultimately going to make the business a lot more valuable as we will be able to calculate the gross and net values produced by the business for any given season/month/year from now on; and when the time comes for retirement we will have a hard copy to show what the business is valued at.

Vantagens: Setup is so easy and efficient. Once you have your account information entered you log in and you're set to begin entering your customers/vendors/accounts. As you create them it's simple to sync them and enter payments all within the ease of clicking a button.

Desvantagens: The first time of backing up the system was a bit of a challenge as I couldn't find the file on my computer; however, I do believe that was a personal fault of mine and had nothing to do with the program itself.

por Intuit em 13/08/2018

Thanks a ton for taking the time to leave us your review, Melissa. Your comments are affirming to come across, as I loved reading QuickBooks is helping Lowers HVAC continue to grow. We're proud to be backing you and your team, and I know just where you can go should you ever have questions.

When you get a chance, explore our Community forum space a bit. This live Q&A space doubles as a troubleshooting library, and a perfect example of what you can find there is this article on system backups: community.intuit.com/articles/1436816. Even though I'm confident you're a pro at backups by now, the article above highlights what the Community has to offer.

Delighted we're doing our part to keep you on track. I'm wishing you continued business success, so when the time for retirement comes around, you'll have nothing to do but celebrate.

• Avaliado em 12/08/2018
Tracy M.
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2018

"Quickbooks is the way to go!"

Comentários: I manage multiple companies and all of them but one use the online version. For the one that does not pay for the monthly subscription, I use QB Desktop Pro. I love having the option and would recommend it to anyone starting out in a small business or tight on expenses. I would also recommend the desktop version if you do not have a lot of transactions going on. It is a great value overall.

Vantagens: Quickbooks is user friendly and the easiest way to maintain your books for yourself, your clients, and your accountant.

Desvantagens: It is slowly becoming antiquated with technology. If you can afford to do Quickbooks online; that is the way to go.

por Intuit em 17/09/2018

I'm delighted QuickBooks is delivering the feature-set you and your clients deserve, Tracy. They're lucky to have you, and we're proud to be backing you guys. With this said, we strive to deliver the most state-of-the-art software on the market, regardless of what versions you're using. For this reason, could you let me know what parts of the Pro software seem antiquated with technology ([email protected])?

That's my inbox, and I'd love to forward your comments to the developers directly. We roll out a new Desktop generation every single year (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1749284), and your suggestions are appreciated. We use your comments as inspiration for what's to come next, so thanks in advance for sharing the specifics.

Should you have any questions in the meantime, I encourage you to reach out to the product experts in our Community forum. This multi-function space hosts the article above, so post a question anytime!

• Avaliado em 13/09/2018
Minh L.
Filantropia
    4,5 /5
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2016

"Accounting made easy with Quickbooks Pro"

Vantagens: QuickBooks Online Plus is highly recommended as the best online accounting software for small business. Quickbooks Pro increase accuracy of accounting information, doing tax return with ease and grow your business. QuickBooks Online is very easy to start. With more than 150 third-party developers, QuickBooks can help small businesses improve in customer relationship management, time tracking, payroll payment, tax forms, e-commerce, email marketing and more apps are developing.

Desvantagens: I like the ability of customizing some features from Quickbooks, however, more improvements are needed:
- If I can import data from excel into the budget and actual report, it will be better. More customizable features for the budget and actual report.
- The integration transactions from bank into Quickbooks are very useful, however it needs to be improved. It not really matches with customized chart of accounts.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2016
Karen M.
Property Manager
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2017

"Comprehensive Product but it seems like the desktop version is being phased out"

Comentários: If I was starting now, I would start with QuickBooks Online and save the hassle of trying to switch to it down the road.

Vantagens: QuickBooks Pro is a great program and I can't imagine using anything else to run my small business. You can set it up so many ways to make it work for what you want to track. I like the desktop version because all my online accounts have been hacked and I don't want my clients or my financial information out in the world because of me. I also like that I can use it if I don't have internet access which happens more times than you would think. I also like that I can run several small companies with just one version of the program.

Desvantagens: Because they have QuickBooks Online, they have disabled or limited many download features in the desktop version. I can't get downloads from my bank anymore, for example. It is taking me longer and longer to do the same things and is having a negative impact on my one person business. I am looking into putting my 15 years of data into a format that will work well online and that is a bit daunting. It seems that how you use Jobs, Customers and Classes can vary greatly and sometimes will not work the same in the different versions. But, is seems that online is where everything is going so I need to put in more time now to make things easier going forward.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2017
Paula C.
Filantropia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2018

"Quickbooks Pro 18 continues to be the "can't be beat" competitor!"

Comentários: QB really can't be beat for price, ease of use and functionality. As long as setup, routine maintenance and review of the system is done by a qualified financial person, the day-to-day input, invoice generation, etc. can be easily handled at the clerical/owner level. Of course, your QB expert/accountant should always be available to handle ad hoc issues that arise, as well as to oversee the system and review the output.

Vantagens: QB is an extremely powerful tool that can accommodate a wide range of organizations of various sizes, including not-for-profits. It is quick and easy to learn how to input data into the various modules. The bank reconciliation function is readily learned, even if the user doesn't actually know how to do a bank reconciliation. The inventory module, which is included in the basic package, works well for uncomplicated inventories. Invoices, journal entries, etc. can be "memorized" to enable quick recording of recurring transactions. Because QB is so prolific, many other applications interface directly (for example, banking), making QB use even easier and saving more time.

Desvantagens: Beyond data input, standard entries and bank reconciliations, QB is best handled by an accountant who understands the ramifications of non-standard journal entries, voids, memorized transactions, etc. Because the software is so flexible, it is easy to delete and change transactions. Setup and maintenance should be done by a qualified accountant who is familiar with the intricacies of the system. QB likes to say that this software is user-friendly, and it is, to a point. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you won't need an accountant if you use QB (or any other accounting software, for that matter).

• Avaliado em 11/12/2018