Avaliações do Articulate 360

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Articulate 360

Creating gorgeous interactive e-learning that looks great on every device.

Saiba mais sobre o Articulate 360

Exibindo 383 avaliações

Rameez B.
Content Developer
Varejistas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2019

"A modern, clean and refined take on a publishing tool."

Comentários: We switched from Captivate to Storyline and 360. I enjoy it alot more as it feels and looks more modern. The content they provide is above par and well worth it as it all comes together amazingly even when you switch them up. I would just like to see more timing options. Other than that I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens: My pros are: 1. Easy to understand and user friendly
2. Much smoother when playing back content
3. Allows for the addition of templates which can be downloaded at any time
4. Intergeates well with other software such as a LMS when using published files

Desvantagens: I would like to see the option to allow more audio to be added. For example, if I have two images on the slide, I would like to be able to attach an audio file to either image and not just have one audio file. I would also like to see more timing options.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Michael S.
E-Learning, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/04/2020

"SilkWeb, an eLearning Company Prefers Articulate 360"

Comentários: I have been using Storyline for over 6 years.

Vantagens: The best product in this learning suite is Storyline. You can do essentially anything you want with this Storyline in terms of eLearning. From animations to simulations to videos, this product is an excellent partner when developing online courses.

Desvantagens: Rise, which is also a product in this suite has a ton of potential, but there are some major flaws. For example, you cannot copy or move individual screens to a new lesson. It is also not very great if you want to add audio to screens. You can import individual Storyline screens into a Rise project, but at that point, you may as well just build in Storyline. I see its usefulness for novice developers as its very easy to use, as opposed to Storyline which is very technical to use and really made for professional developers.

• Avaliado em 23/04/2020
Linda R.
Senior design consultant
Serviços meio ambientais, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2021

"Easy to use"

Comentários: Benefits are easy of use, the review feature, and compatibility with client's LMS platforms.

Vantagens: The Review 360 feature is a game changer for sharing work and getting feedback form clients and testers. Technical support and the "eLearning Heroes" forums are very active and you can find solutions fast.

Desvantagens: I was unfortunate enough to encounter an actual bug that messed audio playback in Apple devices (considering my team has created 20+ courses without issues before), and while support is usually fast and amazing, this was a true bug which couldn't be fixed by Storyline's support and wasn't prioritized by their team.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2021
Russell S.
E-Learning
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2016

"Great software but needs some serious updating"

Comentários: I have been an Articulate StoryLine user since it came out in about 2013. It took a while, but once I learned how to use it, I was able to create hundreds of amazing e-course modules and interactive games. It became one of my favorite software development tools allowing me to do things I never dreamed possible and really impressed (and expanded) my clients. Support was okay. But I never really had to submit a support ticket. Articulate has the best community and I was usually able to get the help I needed from moderators or other community members. However, I can relate to Chris' frustration. For example, StoryLine has the capability to execute javascript which greatly expands what you can do with it. But the stock answer when you have a javascript question is ... "Sorry, we don't provide support for javascript; perhaps someone in the community can help you out." Fortunately for me, there was always someone well versed with javascript that was willing to share their code. Recently, it is becoming apparent that StoryLine has some major shortcomings, and that Articulate has been slow in adding new features and enhancements in response to client requests. These include such things as a) inability to use with high-res monitors; b) no capability to e-mail results to admin or user; c) no feature to have background audio across all slides (see Chris' review); d) no capability to publish only HTML5 output; e) poor quality of HTML5 published output that does NOT work well on many mobile devices; f) no responsive design capability; g) no capability to send results to a database; h) very slow player response on timeline when synchronizing animations and no true scrubber; and several other issues. In Nov. 2016, Articulate released 360 which bundled all of their current programs into one annual subscription (which is way too expensive for us to even consider). StoryLine 2 as a stand-alone product is still available and Articulate claims that StoryLine 3 will be available sometime in 2017. However, whether SL3 will address the major shortcomings of us and others, remains unknown. Therefore, to meet our needs for course development in an ever changing technological environment, we are currently exploring alternative e-learning software development tools. Our leading candidate is Captivate 9. It appears to have all the features missing in StoryLine (and much more). Also, it appears that CP9 is a much better value.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2016
Susan E.
Online Learning & Technology Advisor
Serviços jurídicos, 501-1.000 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 30/10/2020

"Creates excellent elearning"

Comentários: Articulate is a great elearning authoring tool but it does take some time to get used to. Elearning brothers is a great supporting site which provides tutorials and ideas for your courses. They also run challenges for you to practice your elearning skills. The support is brilliant. If you provide details of the issue you are having, the team will produce a short video explaining how to resolve the problem.

Vantagens: There is a lot of functionality available for you to use and you can create many brilliant effects for your course to make it sleek and interactive for users.

Desvantagens: It does take some time learning how to use Articulate and I am sure there are lots of features which I don't currently use. You need to understand how it works so that when something doesn't run as expected you can resolve the issue. Its all useful to use it on a regular basis as if you don't use it regularly there is a lot to remember.

• Avaliado em 30/10/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Designer
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2020

"Still my favorite authoring tool - powerful, modern & easy to get ideas/suplort"

Comentários: I chose Storyline as our primary authoring tool at my previous company. The templates and straightforward approach to creating interactivity with layers with trigger was really a joy to develop with.

Vantagens: My favorite feature of storyline is the fact that it only been around 6-8 years. All of the examples, just-in-time support and troubleshooting you search for online are applicable to the current version (360) and can be implemented. Their online community is best in class.

Desvantagens: As a freelancer, when work is light in for my elearning business (I also work FT and do webdev work) - the subscription price Of Storyline 360 is too much. I wish I could pay for a month only.

• Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Rebecca H.
Health Educator
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/10/2020

"Takes Your Teaching to the Next Level"

Comentários: I started using this to develop an online course that met federal and state standards and would connect with my students. I had the option to choose pricey versions of a course through 3rd party vendors. I invested the time in learning this software and saved my program about $18,000 a year. I now use it in lots of small ways too, your imagination is the only limit.

Vantagens: It's easy to jump in and start creating content since much of the layout is similar to Powerpoint. I love that you have a lot of control on how the user interacts with the program. And there is always more to learn and do. Additionally, the help and community forums run by Articulate are unmatched in the field. There is always help when you get stuck.

Desvantagens: This is a complex program and it will take time to learn all of the little nuances. You have to invest a lot of time troubleshoot errors in complex files, there isn't anything that finds issues for you.

• Avaliado em 20/10/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Training and Development Specialist
Educação superior, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"eLearning Design made easy"

Comentários: Easy to use, great support forum, fast cloud based development in Rise

Vantagens: This subscription makes it so easy to develop amazing eLearning courses. From quick cloud based courses in Rise, to more elaborate course development in Storyline. It does not get easier.

Desvantagens: As always, the subscription cost could be lower not thankfully it is not outrageous. I wish they would get rid of Quizmaker already.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Emre O.
Instructional Designer
E-Learning, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/09/2019

"Great software for great learning experiences"

Comentários: Creating interactive learning: branching scenarios, drag and drop interactions, creating the feel of interacting with an environment (e.g. office in an onboarding program)

Vantagens: Storyline is easy to use. It enables you to make interactive learning fast. Interface that resembles Powerpoint will help new users feel welcome.

Desvantagens: Small/medium sized businesses that have less frequent needs for e-learning may not have the budget for an on-going subscription. I'd like it if the price point was lower.

• Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Jorge M.
UX Designer
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2020

"Great but could use more improvement"

Vantagens: Really user friendly. It took me about an hour to understand most of it. It definitely makes it easy to create content and allows you to preview it quite well.

Desvantagens: My main concern is in Rise Articulate. It was indeed quite simple to use, but that is the problem. For those experienced with LMS and Design, it feels limited after a bit. We still need more options to improve the quality of the content. We need options to upload audio directly linked to a word instead of having a full section per audio. Flashcards should have a shuffle option and an option to also upload audio. These are just some examples, and I hope there are more features over time.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2020
Chris R.
Instructional Designer
Bancos, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/12/2019

"Game Changer for Instructional Designers"

Comentários: This has completely elevated our department's ability to create organization-specific training. We can quickly create professional looking programs that continue to impress our stakeholders. I cannot confidently say that our previous internally created eLearning courses were up to this caliber that now Articulate 360 gives us.

Vantagens: This is such an easy tool to adopt and use for training. We use this to create training programs for various initiatives at our organization. All products help us make the final eLearning courses for our stakeholders. From the video creation capabilities found in Peek and Replay 36 to making interactive content in Storyline and Rise. It also makes it absolutely easy for your stakeholders to give feedback on the material created when using the Review feature. Comments can be made directly onto a slide and/or scene of your course. It is also extremely easy to create a professional looking and cohesive program using the different templates and media found in the Content Library. I am so happy we got this product since Adobe is a steep learning curve for those of us new to instructional design.

Desvantagens: Perhaps my biggest pain point is in regards to logging in. Sometimes, I receive errors while logging on. I believe it has something to do with my organization's strict information security / networking guidelines. They are wary of cloud-based systems right now.

• Avaliado em 09/12/2019
James B.
Dir. Sales and Marketing
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/11/2019

"Storyline is Good - Could be Better"

Comentários: Great tool for creating/editing e-learnings. Will need to take some courses to become proficient in it as it's not the easiest software to learn. Customer care is not always the best as they will point you to a blog of other IDs who are posing questions and relaying on other IDs to build that. Storyline support should be able to answer more questions than relying on their users to answer them.

Vantagens: Overall features are great for designing e-learning courses. Overall user friendly. Ability to publish in multiple ways including SCORM, PPT, etc. Streamlines the creation of elearning courses

Desvantagens: While overall its easy to user, there are some features that are missing from Storyline and require you to build using java script. Thus in order to be a master of Storyline, you also have to be a master of java script. If the software can do something, it should be able to be built using the software, not going somewhere else.

• Avaliado em 07/11/2019
Patrick H.
Manager of Technical Training
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"My bread and butter Elearning package"

Comentários: Overall, it's been great. Our whole training program now relies on Articulate. I could craft courses with Powepoint, and the embedded functionality of the LMS, or use another package but it would take longer and the end product wouldn't be as good. Their support is really good, and even though I've had issues from time to time, We've managed either a workaround or a fix fairly quickly.

Vantagens: It's very easy to use, almost intuitive. Basically, if you understand how to use powerpoint, you'll be very comfortable with this software. It has a lot of built-in functionality, as compared to Captivate. You can publish nice courses with little effort. Put some effort to learn it's advanced features, and you can craft stunning courses. I've used this since version 1, and Studio before that. It gets better and better.
They have a great, useful user forum, and attentive support.

Desvantagens: I've had a couple instances where upgrades broke our lessons, the most recent being with Update 6. It was crashing the lessons if there was a quiz or survey. It was a SCORM issue. Our LMS toes the line, hard, on SCORM and the incompatibility caused me misery. I had to revert. Previous to that, upgrading courses from version 2 to version 3 caused the LMS to stop tracking and send warnings. The solution ended up being not to upgrade, but import the content in a new course. Not totally Articulate's fault, but rather a compatibility issue.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Brandon T.
Training Content Developer
Hotelaria, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/09/2019

"Truly the best authoring tools!"

Comentários: Storyline is incredibly easy to learn. If you want to do something, you can always find a way to make it happen in Storyline. I credit the training I have created to being able to have access to this tool.

Vantagens: Articulate 360 suite has all of the tools I need to create the best e-learning possible and then some. It's intuitive to figure things out and takes very little time for a new user to learn. One feature I recently discovered and now LOVE, is the translation function. One simple button allows me to print out a word document to send out for translation. Once the translator updates the word document, I just upload it back into the training and within minutes, the entire course content is translated; all on-screen text, notes text, buttons, everything. It places the text right where it needs to be with all the same font settings. Even better is the text to speech functionality allows you to insert audio in many languages and dialects with closed captioning. Great for companies that need training in multiple languages.

Desvantagens: I really cannot think of anything that I dislike about this software.

• Avaliado em 27/09/2019
Tim S.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Powerful eLearning Platform Suite"

Comentários: Overall, this platform is all that I need. It functions well even on my older Windows Surface. Sure there are minor things that can be a nuisance, but that is true of most platforms and many times it is a matter of learning and adjusting. When you adopt Articulate 360, you are joining a whole community of eLearning designers and developers with a wealth of experience. To me, having a community around a platform is invaluable.

Vantagens: Articulate 360 is a suite of eLearning programs allowing you to developing engaging online learning content in numerous ways and for different levels of users. Need and easy-to-use tool to create dynamic content that is responsive design without a lot of effort, Rise is just one simple tool that is also quite powerful (i.e. you can embed Storyline content into Rise). Want to give your PowerPoint a lift, Articulate Studio 360 to the rescue. Articulate 360 includes an online Review program allowing others to provide feedback. Articulate has an extensive Content Library 360 available of characters, poses, illustrations, photos so you may not have to spend a ton licensing content for your eLearning. Articulate also provides tools for capturing and recording your screen. But the piece de la resistance is Articulate Storyline 360. This is the anchor of Articulate and like so many robust tools there is a learning curve. The good news is there is a strong online Articulate Community and you can find answers and solutions from others who have no doubt been down the road ahead of you. The webinars that they do are outstanding in quality and I attend as many as I can.

Desvantagens: The continual updates came to bite Articulate, and me as a user. One day after updating, which I do routinely I found my ability to Preview content in Articulate Storyline 360 to not work properly. The ability to Preview content and see the timing of elements on a slide is critical. The good news is I was able to uninstall the update and work in an earlier version. However, while Articulate continued to release updates and add features, I was unable to take advantage of them. The coordination of information by their Technical Support on this critical issue was sub par. I was more apt to figure out when a solution was available through trial and error. Although this earlier issue has been mostly resolved, it still has some lingering problems. Again, the Articulate Community far exceeds the copy/paste responses you can get from Technical Support.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019