Avaliações do TeamSupport

4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre TeamSupport

Help Desk software built for business to business customer support. Reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction at the same time.

Saiba mais sobre o TeamSupport

Exibindo 781 avaliações

Ifeoma O.
Developer
1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2018

"Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support."

Vantagens: Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once.
Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis.
Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Desvantagens: It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Balasubramani A.
Technical Support Specialist
Bancos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2020

"Inventory Management"

Comentários: I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Vantagens: I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful. I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications. I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future. In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Desvantagens: However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2020
Raymond M.
Software Support Analyst
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2020

"TeamSupport Review"

Comentários: My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Vantagens: Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature. Ticket escalation to other groups is easy. Customer management is excellent.

Desvantagens: Sometimes slow to update Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser lack of customization at the end user level Chat status and online status could have better options

por TeamSupport em 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Avaliado em 23/10/2020
Rod M.
Software Support Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/07/2016

"RodsReview"

Comentários: Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit Refresh on the Ticket, Start a new Action, Copy and paste my notepad back into the New Action. This seems a little much. I was also told of a Feature that was very important to us, would be coming. After a month or two on the system I inquired about it, and was told, nope cant do it. We constantly have to refresh the interface, Hangs up a lot. System Performance is a big issue. Does seem that all the server issues that were going on are better, but that was painful. We get a ton of SPAM cases, There needs to be a way to filter that by domain name.

Vantagens: -Its Cheap per seat,
-Its customization of fields

Desvantagens: -Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it.
-Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes
-The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality is terrible compared to what was there a year ago or whenever it was switched out.
-The fact that I dont get my submits actions sent to my email, This needs to a field I can chose to receive or not
-The fact that you cant duplicate a ticket
-Cant Create Ticket Views for Individual user
-Need Action the Save button at the top of the action as well as the bottom.
-NeedFloating Formatting bar
-Add option to minimize or +/- actions on ticket page
-A way when a customer has multiple tickets open, and replies to the wrong ticket - To be able to move/merge that action to the proper ticket.

• Avaliado em 05/07/2016
Dan W.
Support Analyst
Aparelhos médicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/09/2020

"Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth"

Comentários: The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

Vantagens: I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

Desvantagens: There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

por TeamSupport em 22/10/2020

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Jill B.
Vice President, Operations
Indústria farmacêutica, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2019

"Great Product!"

Comentários: Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Vantagens: Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Desvantagens: When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

• Avaliado em 24/09/2019
Deb L.
SAP Analyst
Bens de consumo, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2019

"Great Solution"

Comentários: We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Vantagens: Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Desvantagens: It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

• Avaliado em 14/05/2019
Christopher H.
Compliance Officer
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"TeamSupport is a huge asset to our company"

Vantagens: TeamSupport is easily customized to our likings and their software support team has been beyond helpful and always available for assistance.

Desvantagens: Inability to manage existing datasets in bulk. There is no way to mass update customers, assets, products, etc.

por TeamSupport em 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Hayes for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Gary M.
digital marketing
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2020

"i enjoyed using team support"

Comentários: i had a great experience using this software. it was a joy in teaching y sales team how to use it and they all had great feedback

Vantagens: i like the fact that team support is straight to the point with b2b and helps teams communicate efficiently
unique ticket id which helps major

Desvantagens: it would be good if we did not have to refresh all the time for the unread to say read

• Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Atlee H.
CTO
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2019

"Industrial duty ticketing system"

Comentários: It sure beats having customer information scatter far and wide in spreadsheets, random notes, misc places. Being able to see customer distress indexes, drilling down on what is repeatedly failing, etc. is a valuable tool.

Vantagens: It's robust, has more features than almost anything in it's class, and the support team behind it is super friendly, and helpful. And they're based in Texas!

Desvantagens: Although it is bragged up as being self-hosted, they price the self-hosting option WAY out of reach for a small business like ours. So we're still forced to use their cloud-based system which has way too much latency for this day and age, and we're forced to use their mile long gibberish email address to get emails into the system. Why not simply have mail server settings so we can use our own mail server?

• Avaliado em 12/09/2019
Alain A.
SQA\Support
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2020

"Take a shot, give it a GO"

Comentários: Our overall experience with TeamSupport has been fantastic! Their support team is top-notch and from my perspective it shows that they genuinely do care to help you with your ongoing issues.

Vantagens: The flexibility of TeamSupport was a feature we wanted to use as we grow the business. We wanted to leverage this feature because we wanted the software solution we chose to grow with the us and TeamSupport met that criteria.

Desvantagens: The storage limit of 25MB is probably the one that affects us most. We use videos internally for training and externally as well. I know that this limitation is understandable, but it is something that I wish they would either lift or expand. It would be very nice to offer a remote control feature when you are working an issue, so you can easily take control of the user's computer.

por TeamSupport em 04/11/2020

Thanks Alain for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2020
Lane M.
Director, Client Services
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2020

"The best solution for our business"

Comentários: This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Vantagens: TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Desvantagens: There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2020
Jan N.
Customer Support Rep/eCommerce Specialist
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2016

"TeamSupport for Customer Support"

Comentários: Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Vantagens: Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Desvantagens: reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2016
Jeff W.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/11/2016

"Great for MSP's! Constantly improving their platform. Excellent customer service!"

Comentários: TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two! Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload. Furthermore, we were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Vantagens: This platform is easy to get started with and also very easy to customize. You can create custom fields for just about anything (Clients, Tickets, Products, etc) as well as custom work flows, email templates, automation rules, etc. Out of the box it works great but if there's something you specifically need for your organization, there is undoubtedly a place to configure that in the Admin section.

Desvantagens: This platform is in need of an app for mobile devices. The mobile web version works well for top-down view of all tickets, but has issues and is troublesome when trying to drill down into ticket comments. TeamSupport has mentioned in several webinars that a full out mobile app is in the works.

• Avaliado em 29/11/2016
Keith C.
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2013

Comentários: Are you in the market for a ticketing system? How about a real ticketing system that is ready to go – straight out of the box? If that isn't good enough, what if I said that there is such a system that you can also configure and customize to whichever extent that you need? You would think that the above options are wishful in the “grand design” of any ticketing system, but when it comes down to your company’s needs, what are your options? Should those options be sacrificed between the many choices today? You may have spent countless of hours on research, laborious hours on building a system, under pressure for time, and over budget on costs. When you consider the economy today, there is a lot that can be said on saving yourself from such entanglements. For those of you familiar with the above scenario, in my world and in many times over, it is said that if you choose not to decide, you've still made a choice. On the flip side, let’s just say if every one of your team members, co workers, and administrators could be satisfied with all of their needs without sacrifice, could this be the very system that you are looking to invest in? If you are looking for such a system, then look no further than TeamSupport. If it is a turnkey system with no frills and/or If you have just a little knowledge with html, implementing the support portal into your website is a snap. As a matter of fact, TeamSupport makes it extremely easy to setup your portal via i-Frame which is only one html tag. Can this get any easier? If you really want more advanced features for your portal in which your customers may find useful, Team Support offers both video and documentation support to get you there. For example, if you would really like your customers to click on a link within their email notification that could take them directly to their ticket, documentation, as well as programming scripts are also provided. Explanations on just how to implement these features within your i-Frame are also provided. That’s not all either! If you are really in the market for a secure and powerful API that is XML based – you got one! I could go on with pages and pages about the benefits, ideas, and most of all features about this API. You can access their API through .Net, PHP, JavaScript just to name a few out of the many other ways that in reality, ideas are as limitless as the universe. If you really enjoy working with these languages, your dream has just come true. Since working with TeamSupport over a two year period within in a very large company setting and watching the application grow from implementation to launch, I still continue to find new discoveries with this extremely powerful application. Of course, we cannot forget about the main course of the ticketing system itself too: Whether you have a large or small company, TeamSupport just might be what you are looking for. Your customers and clientele will also appreciate just how easy it is to submit a ticket right from your portal. You are also going to love just how easy it is to assign tickets to both individuals and groups too. Do you need specific tickets to be sent to one individual or a group? TeamSupport’s got it! How about assigning a unique email address for a specific ticket that is assigned to a group or individual? – TeamSupport’s got it! It’s all here, just waiting for you to utilize when needed. Got employees who wear several hats that need to see the same ticket? TeamSupport’s got that too! Simply assign the same person to as many groups as you need so they too can see the same ticket. Again, the possibilities are endless and the ticket feature implementation is painless as well as intuitive. Overall, it is with no doubt that TeamSupport has truly outdone and thoroughly thought through of what a ticketing system should be for today's and tomorrows corporate demand. The option range, in which you have from a simple setup to a “dream” extreme customization with their powerful API, is unmatched. If this still does not pique your interest, then get ready. The price on this “packing” system is only pennies on the dollar per month. With all of these extreme features packed into this cloud application for such a low monthly cost, it should be illegal. If you are looking to implement a ticketing system as quickly as possible, then look no further as TeamSupport is a “Turnkey” run by itself system that only requires an email shared/drop box and a quick i-Frame reference in your website. From there, you are ready to setup customers, users and user groups that set the stage to assign tickets to however you need. When choosing a ticketing system, not only should the above features matter, but the support that is behind it is just as important. From my two year experience in working with Team Support, their application is backed by one of the best and outstanding support teams. No question is too small or great. They have always come back with an answer through their ticket support, or sometimes during the most precarious of situations in which you speak to someone as real as you and who have a great interest in your success. All together, Team Support rings through and true to its name. It is a powerful system that is backed, written by and supported by those who know what a ticketing system is and should be. Don’t just rely on what I’m saying here though. Team Support offers a two week free trial. Go ahead, give yourself a chance to review this ticketing system yourself to witness the power and control that you can have over this application. Remember, a system is only backed as far as the work that is put into the system itself. To top this off, you can tell immediately that those at Team Support have put a lot of effort and thought into this powerful and rich application while at the same time backing it up with their support. Without such commitment, support and quality, revolving doors to fruitless needs and costly decisions merely break the true workings, efforts, trust and reliability of what a turnkey and powerful ticketing system should be – Team Support has made our decision easy and a worthwhile investment.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2013
Johanna G.
Account Manager

"Team Support"

Comentários: We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

Vantagens: I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Desvantagens: Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

por TeamSupport em 04/11/2020

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Mickey C.
Director of Customer Support
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2020

"TeamSupport a great support and customer management application"

Comentários: We are a B to C customer and while this may not seem like a good fit it is working for us very well.
The ability to create customer Knowledge Base articles is easy and the portal allows customers to view them. Same with the Community feature, we have many articles in both and it's nice knowing that a customer has a resource to solve problems or find information about our product on the portal interface.
We use this to manage both end user customers as well as videographers that work with us to produce Not-Forgotten time capsules.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to setup, and the fact that I don't have to worry about how the product is running because it's in the cloud and the team at TeamSupport really do a great job when it comes to making sure the application is ready and available when I use it. Everyone at TeamSupport are easy to work with and really know the product. I can reach out to them at anytime and someone is available to assist me.
They always seem happy to hear from you and it's like talking to an old friend.

Desvantagens: Nothing to say here, I really like it. It's really hard to come up with a negative, except that perhaps I wish I had thought of this.

por TeamSupport em 04/11/2020

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you make the most of your platform.

If you haven't done so already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub and attend our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by subject matter experts.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2020
Andre G.
Software Specialist - Help Desk
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2016

"Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!"

Comentários: Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

Vantagens: The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

Desvantagens: After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

• Avaliado em 15/11/2016
Paul P.
Head of Support and Customer Relations
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2019

"TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used"

Comentários: The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage. Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

Vantagens: The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc. The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Desvantagens: Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

• Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Nate S.
Director, Sales & Marketing
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019

"TeamSupport Admin"

Comentários: I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Vantagens: Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Desvantagens: Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Cassie K.
Support Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/07/2020

"Great Product for Tracking Work and Collaborating with a Team"

Comentários: We use TeamSupport to address incoming software issues from our customer base. It is relatively easy to communicate with our customers, and we are able to store a variety of customer information so it is all available in one place. The application has also made it extremely easy to track our KPI's and make improvements to our processes and team.

Vantagens: It very easy to communicate back and forth between the customer who enters a ticket as well as with other staff members, ability to have public and private comments, also there is a lot of customization we can do ourselves.

Desvantagens: The search isn't always great but they have been working on improving that. Once in a while the dashboards get wonky but it simply requires a refresh of the page and everything is back to normal.

por TeamSupport em 04/08/2020

Hi Cassie, Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport Solution and enjoy all the benefits it provides.
We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to updates to our search feature along with several other improvements to our platform this year.
Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

• Avaliado em 27/07/2020
Michael C.
Recovery Project Coordinator
Telecomunicações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2019

"TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline"

Comentários: Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Vantagens: TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Desvantagens: There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

• Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Vincent G.
Training Manager
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2020

"Great Software for Ticketing and Customer Support"

Comentários: The Team Support team has always felt like a valued partner. If ever need assistance or help they are always will to help. We have been able to manage our tickets in one location with all team members being able to see the tickets. The ability to have a Knowledge Base deflect ticket during the ticket creation is a great feature to reduce the number of tickets.

Vantagens: The CDI or Customer Distress Index is a great feature that allows client support contacts to see how the client is in terms of satisfaction. As a company you are able to weigh different criteria to gauge how at risk your clients are.

Desvantagens: The ability for more robust or adhoc reporting.

por TeamSupport em 01/05/2020

Thanks for sending good vibes our way, Vince! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year. We'll keep you posted!

• Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Christo D.
Support Services Manager
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Customer service has never been this convenient ."

Vantagens: Effective ticket management that allows us to customize our own automation rules to suit our needs. TeamSupport enables us to continue delivering exceptional Customer Service to our customers during lockdown and have made it easy for us to work and collaborate remotely. The support form TeamSupport has been exceptional and they are always willing to assist or guide us when issues are raised.

Desvantagens: I cant think of anything we do not like about TeamSupport

por TeamSupport em 29/05/2020

Thank you so much for the good vibes you sent our way, Christo! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Sandi O.
Client Support / Technical Writer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/03/2017

"Streamlined our Support and Improved Customer Experience"

Comentários: Prior to using Team Support our Support department worked tickets through Outlook - I can't even imagine it now!! We had absolutely no visibility within our Team and collaboration was not possible. Since implementing Team Support we have been able to grow our department in line with our company growth and all the while adding additional support options, like chat, to our offerings. This is absolutely paramount in our success as a SAAS in a very competitive industry. Our Team is now able to work together in shift groups sharing the queue, communicate with each other using the water cooler feature, see when volume is high and they need to jump in, and so much more! The reporting offered with Zoho allows us incredible insight into our volume trends which has streamlined our staffing/scheduling. The Team Support team is incredibly responsive and takes ownership of any issues making sure that they are brought to an efficient resolution. I can't say enough about this software - I highly recommend it!

Vantagens: visibility allowing for collaboration, reporting, multi channel support offerings

Desvantagens: Formatting within tickets could use some improvement.

• Avaliado em 20/03/2017