15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Wordtune

Compêndio de redação com tecnologia de IA que traduz ideias em escrita clara, atraente e autêntica.

Saiba mais sobre o Wordtune

Vantagens:

Great idea, to expensive, and poor customer service.

Desvantagens:

The only downside is that there are fewer runs per day on the free plan. Furthermore, it doesn't offer a free trial of its premium features before buying a paid subscription.

Notas do Wordtune

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Wordtune tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 78 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Wordtune antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (78)

Coën
Coën
HEAD of KEINBOCK., Alemanha
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Makes you look professional and creative

Vantagens:

- ease of you - integrates with most online editors such as Google Docs and other copywriting tools - pretty much understands what you are waiting about - it helps you sort your thoughts out and frames them in a more delightful sentence

Desvantagens:

- really have found none - only pity is that this is limited to english, tho other languages can be recognized and translated into english

Fortunate
Owner, África do Sul
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Best AI Writer In The Market

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This software is best for new writers and teams with large orders to fulfill but limited time. I would recommend it to all creatives who deal with written content. All in all, it is an amazing application.

Vantagens:

In contrast to other rewriting tools, the Wordtune tool works very naturally. Whenever I rewrite a sentence or paragraph, it retains its meaning and appeal after it's rewritten. One of my favorite things about Wordtune is that it gives me so many options to write one sentence, which is simply amazing. In addition, there are many other features to choose from, such as shortening or expanding sentences. You can choose between casual and formal tones, which is awesome for creating the right mood for the content. It helps submission time to clients to be super fast. I love that it provides integration with MS word and Grammarly.

Desvantagens:

The software is amazing for the price it would be crazy to complain. But my suggestions to the company are: - They should create a mobile app- Remove the free option on place a trial version. The software is too great to be used for free.

Abraham
Abraham
Copywriter, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Word Tune is a great app to come up with multiple ways to write a sentence.

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I love Wordtune. It used to take me 2 hours to write an ad. Now, it takes me 30 minutes. Plus, it does a better job than me alone.

Vantagens:

It gives variation to your essay or copywriting ad.

Desvantagens:

You are using it and you forget to think since they are doing your thinking for you.

Nir
Product Management Consultant, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

Too early for this asking price

3,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The UI is clean and the promise of rewriting encouraged me to give it a try

Desvantagens:

The rewriting feature does not make sense in some issues. I would prefer to know which sentences would make sense of rewriting. In other cases I received rewrites that did not match the original intent at all! this applies not only to wordtune but other "next gen AI writing assistants" of today.

Amit
Marketing and Partmerships, Índia
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Wordtune Review 2024

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I use it on a daily basis to get realistic suggestions on the content that i write. The customer support is super responsive. Fairly easy to implement across various platforms.

Vantagens:

Super easy to use. Provides multiple, accurate suggestions. Love the plug-in integration; it is seamless.

Desvantagens:

The free plan has just 10 AI generations in a day. Else, one need to buy a paid plan, which can be quite expensive if one goes for a monthly basis.

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
Sales And Marketing Specialist, Tchéquia
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários

Word rephraser tools

Vantagens:

Wordtune has helped me a lot in exchanging a word or rephrasing the context of my business report writing. Sometimes, my writing can get boring as I keep using the same word, and it is not creative and does not capture the reader's interest. This software helps me to be more creative in my word choice.

Desvantagens:

The article processing was relatively slow, and I had to wait for several minutes for it to finish processing. It also lacked a plagiarism checker, and I had to use separate tools to check my article. It will make the workflows smoother if all writing tools are available on this single platform.

Editoras, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best tool to assist writers and creative individuals

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use WT daily and my life as a content creator has gotten easier and more productive.

Vantagens:

I love that it's cloud-based, I can use it on all my devices with the same accuracy. Also, there's a chrome extension that allows me to use the tool without leaving the page I am working on.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there's nothing I don't like about the app. I would love to see plagiarism check if possible. If Plagiarism check gets added to the WordTune it'll be a super powerful tool, even more, powerful than Grammarly.

Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Superlative Copywriting Tool

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience is exceptionally well. As I am a blogger and content writer, I have used different tools to improve my content. A content that should be ranked and more readable and attractive. I always use Wordtune to make my content more valuable.

Vantagens:

The change of tune improves the content's quality, which makes a much better positive impact on the reader's mind to read and engage. I really enjoyed the Wordtune in content writing and the visitors' engagement rate has been improved.

Desvantagens:

Every software, tool or service is not perfect always. There is always a space to improve it. Anyways, I still like WordTune very much.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Words coming in 5 tunes... Pretty good!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's honestly been a pleasant experience. The only thing I'm upset about is why I didn't know/try this software earlier. It would've saved me tons of time. Better late than never, eh? It's now a part of my content tool kit and should be there for some time. Cool product!

Vantagens:

The ease of use of this tool makes it top-notch. You have to select the phrase, and the AI suggests ten options for different tones... The Casual, Formal, and shorten text features are gold. Apart from these, I'm a big fan of their integrations with different platforms. I rarely have to open the WordTune editor, which is a hassle, copying and pasting from the editor. Finally, the results the AI suggests solve my problems of producing passive voice texts. Whenever I'm in that situation, it presents me result in an active voice.

Desvantagens:

There is one annoying thing about Wordtune. Sometimes, when I'm using it on Grammarly, its prompt doesn't appear even though the plugin is turned on. You have select the phrase a few times before you can see the icon to edit, which gets annoying. Second, though it's a really cool tool, I'm not impressed with their pricing strategy. Their monthly subscription fee is crazy compared to their annual plan paid monthly. Maybe they can introduce a mid plan with limited credits. Nonetheless, the tool is a great help.

Rahul
Area Sales Executive, Índia
Bens de consumo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Indispensable paraphrasing tool

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: The product is quite practical and simple to use overall. I hope that Wordtune will eventually include a plagiarism detector.

Vantagens:

Wordtune is one of the best proofreading and paraphrasing. AI-based alternative words suggestion assist to create unique write-ups. Wordtune’s Chrome extension comes in handy for writing content.

Desvantagens:

Wordtune pricing can be better. Wordtune's marketing team should work on reaching out to more users.

Deepu
Teacher, Maldivas
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing application to generate quality contents, I love wordtune.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use, and the checking will be done fast and more than one alternative is recommended while we rewrite a sentence.

Desvantagens:

9.9$ for a month is the subscription rate that high. I switched to this app from Grammarly. but now plan to switch back to Grammarly because of the pricing.

Zwelibanzi
Writer, África do Sul
Redação e edição de texto, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Write high quality content in seconds.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Thanks to its easy-flowing features and suggestions, I can now create high-quality content in minutes. Creating the perfect article no longer takes hours upon hours. I am thoroughly enjoying the process!

Vantagens:

My writing is so much better with it, and it's so easy to use! This tool suggests better words and automatically corrects sentences. My work is always almost perfect when I submit it to my editors.

Desvantagens:

I love everything about Wordtune, it's worth every penny.

Iredon
Researcher, Índia
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 501–1.000 funcionários

Trust about wordtune software

Vantagens:

For my point if view, wordtune offer a lot of suggestion in terms of sentence organisation and formulation compar to the rest of similar software. Easy operation and manipulation. The sentence or paragraph can be directly copy with one click.

Desvantagens:

At least with wordtune software, the user doesn't not need to do any grammar checkup because it's inbuilt in the software already.

Krishna
Marketing, Nepal
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

A must have tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Word Tune is the best AI app I've ever used specially its chrome extension. It's so easy to use and it corrects my sentences in a second. Even the free version is so much useful.

Vantagens:

It's so easy to use and it makes my writing so much better! It automatically corrects sentences and suggests better words. This is perfect for people who are not very good at grammar or spelling.

Desvantagens:

A bit slow sometimes. I think developers should seriously work on sentence suggestion speed.

Youssef
Software developer, Egito
Software, Profissional autônomo

Your ai writing friend

Vantagens:

It offers a wide variety of synonyms to help me find the right words to express my thoughts, it makes writing much easier and helped me increase my overall productivity.

Desvantagens:

I haven't faced any problem using wordtune , I really like it

Danielle
Danielle
CEO, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo

Hidden little gem!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Easy, effienct editior and extension!

Vantagens:

I'm not at all the best at writing, and Wordtune is so SIMPLE to use, especially with the Chrome extension! It's been a gread addition to really streamline my content writing. Also, the fact it has its own editor is nice since all sites you can't used the extension.

Desvantagens:

If I had to pick something I wish on any pages that I can type text that Wordtune worked. Depending what I'm working on I sometimes have to bring the text into the Wordtune Editor to get the line of text reworked.

Muhammad
Content Writer, Paquistão
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

This AI tool is a must-have for writers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Wordtune helps me write better content as a content writer. Since I started using this tool, my writing has improved dramatically, It has been a great tool for me.

Vantagens:

Wordtune makes quick work of paraphrasing content without changing its overall tone. With this tool, I correct my writing mistakes and improve the quality of my content.

Marie
Marie
Entreprenuer, Jamaica
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo

Smart AI rewriter!

Vantagens:

Wordtune is an AI powered tool that allows users to rewrite sections of work and detect punctuation, spacing, spelling and grammar errors. The editor is basic and easy to use with straightforward headings. I like that the platform recommends ways of improving writing. Wordtune can also be integrated with other platforms such as Word, Docs, and Chrome.

Desvantagens:

All the good features are only available in the premium version.

Tariq
Tariq
Social Media Manager, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

A highly useful tool for keeping my written content original

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Wordtune helps me write better captions, sales copy, blogs and other forms of written content for my clients

Vantagens:

I like the fact I can type in a few sentences and instantly get rewrites. It's a great feature for comparison and sourcing the most impactful sales copy

Desvantagens:

There is genuinely no dislikes from me. This is very much a case of 'does what it says on the tin' very competently

Ophelia
Digital Marketer, Reino Unido
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great writing tool!

Vantagens:

Such a time saver, especially for non-native English speakers. You can write down raw ideas and WordTune helps you restructure your thoughts in a fast and formal way. Ideal for any type of content. I highly recommend downloading this extension!

Desvantagens:

Looking forward to using Wordtune with other languages: Spanish, French, Italian, etc.

Automotivo, 501–1.000 funcionários

Wordtune

5,0 há 5 meses

Vantagens:

- Easy integration in the browser. - Great writing assistant. - Grammar check.

Desvantagens:

There is not much to not like here. Wordtune is a great tool.

dou
dou
Freelancer, Argélia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

An essential tool for creative people and writers

Vantagens:

I recommend the product to writers and encourage them to use it.

Desvantagens:

Overall, the tool is great, but I don't like the fact that it only gives 20 items with the free plan.

Adriana
Psicóloga y escritora, Uruguai
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Wordtune an easy way to change your sentenses

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I use it only to change titles or some sentenses on my blog contents, but for my daily copy task is not enough.

Vantagens:

You can ad Wortune to Chrome and use it on any text

Desvantagens:

The capacity to create text is very short and low

Cato
Senior Consultant, Reino Unido

Dissapointed

1,0 ano passado

Comentários: Really disappointed with this service. I bought a license for a year for Wordtune Read to only notice the Spotlight feature is absent - and customer support are nowhere to be be found! I will be looking for an alternative and seek a refund via my credit card.

Vantagens:

Great summarisation featuresNice AI rewriting featurePromising spotlight feature

Desvantagens:

Really bad/non-existing customer support. Missing features even on paid plan

Darcell
entrepreneur, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Winning

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have had a good experience thus far with this software. I also let my kids use it for their usage as well with school.

Vantagens:

I love that I can use this software for grammatical errors and everything.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any current issues with this software.