15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre VizRefra

Análise de texto usando modelagem exclusiva de tópicos de machine learning com navegação por mapas 2D/3D. Descubra tópicos antes de ler. 2D e 3D inteligente.

Saiba mais sobre o VizRefra

Vantagens:

By utilizing a computerized text analysis tool, we can investigate the data and procure meaningful information from it.

Desvantagens:

Users who are not familiar with data visualization tools or have limited technical expertise may initially find it challenging to navigate and utilize the full potential of Vizrefra.

Notas do VizRefra

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O VizRefra tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 78 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o VizRefra antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (78)

Rupert
Rupert
Developer, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

A Powerful Tool for Visualizing Data

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall, my expercience with this platform was very positive. I found the platform to be very user friendly and intuitive, and I was able to create custom dashboards that effectively visualized my data. While the limited data capacity on the free trial was a minor drawback, I still found the platform to be a useful tool for data visualization and analysis. If I were in the market for a data visualization platform, I would definitely consider VizRefra as viable option

Vantagens:

There were several things that I liked about the platform. The drag and drop functionality made it easy for me to create custom dashboard without needing to have any coding experience. Additionaly, I appreciated the range of customizable visualizations that were available, including various chart types and color schemes. I found that this helped me to create visually appealing and engaing dashboard that were easy to interpret.

Desvantagens:

One thing that I liked least about VizRefra was the limited data capacity available on free version. While it was sufficient for me to test out the platform, I could see how it might be an issue for users who are working with larger data sets. However, this is not necessarily a negative aspect of the platform itself, but rather a limitation of the free version.

Brook
Sales Executive, EUA
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

VizRefra is an excellent analytical tool

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: My coworker and I use the software to generate reports for our business. Make user-customizable dashboards in which viewers can choose their own filters and sections.

Vantagens:

The creation of dashboards requires surprisingly little technological know-how. It also facilitates easy integration with other open-source systems.

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful to be able to export data from the dashboard in a number of different formats while maintaining the original formatting.

Nelson
Customer service, Turquia
Design, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Slowly getting outdated and out of use

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It was a great app, but as time passed, it was slowly losing it. It's competitors are working hard and they are lagging.

Vantagens:

VizRefra is an awesome platform that is easy to use for professionals. With its flexible design and variety of options, it improved my knowhow as a data scientist analyzing data to improve my work with AI.

Desvantagens:

Lack of updates with this app and poor customer response, Vizrefra is slowly losing it.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"Vizrefra- brilliant Text Mining tool"

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with VIzrefra is excellent. I never thought text mining can be done with so much ease. It saves my major time from writing code in Python and visualizing with the libraries, Even it comes with the free version so I can use it anytime for data points up to one lakh observations.

Vantagens:

Vizrefra is one of the most powerful tools in the market for text analysis, It saves me a lot of time from writing complex code in Python. With Vizrefra, text analysis can be done easily plus point is that non-IT professionals can also use this application. I always used this for my sentiment analysis. No GPU processing is required. I can do my analysis with ease even with the huge amount of data.

Desvantagens:

Vizrefra is a good tool however for machine learning tasks I have to use third-party integration tools.

James
James
Marketing Specialist, Singapura
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Effective data control platform

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: This product has suitable text analysis and orchestration infrastructure that can boost marketing programs. We can test marketing and sales content before publishing efficiently to ensure it meets online policies. We could not have transformed our data management programs with positive ROI without VizRefra.

Vantagens:

It has rich-text analysis dashboard that enables my team to create efficient content for publishing. It has compliant system that prevents the company from publishing content that does not meet basic policies. It is easy to use and customize areas to suit company objectives.

Desvantagens:

I have not experienced poor functionalities from the set features. VizRefra has been the best in content management from my experience.

Asiimwe
social media manager, Uganda
Contabilidade, 201–500 funcionários

text mining software

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Vizrefra has helped us to easily visualize and understand any texts from our customers which has made analysisis of any data easy hencesimplifying our work and also save time

Vantagens:

the text analytic tools have helped us analyze the sentiment of social media posts and customer contents allowing us to quickly understand how customers are feeling about our products or services. alsos helps us analyze social media data, text analytics tools enable us to identify trends and patterns in our customers behaviour which has helped us to inform marketing campaigns, products development and customers engagementstrategies

Desvantagens:

it needs one to pay in order to be able to use all features as the free plan has limited features, and this affects small businesses with little capaital

annet
market development manager, Uganda
Seguros, 201–500 funcionários

text alalyzing software

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: it has helped us monitor clients comments and posts about our services so that we can solve them before they become a threat to our company and ensure proper service delivery

Vantagens:

i love the text analytic tools that help us analyze posts from social media, articles in news and other textual data sources to detect any potential risk to 0ur market forexample it helps us monitor news sources and posts for any negative sentiments or any complaints arising from our clients about our services so that we can rectify it on time to ensure continuity of our market and provide better services to our clients hence increased sales

Desvantagens:

vizrefra has limited intergrations with other platforms, that we love to intergrate it with for better functionality

babyeyaka
customer relations officer, Uganda
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários

sentiment analysis

Vantagens:

we are able to analyze customers feedback about our services such as surveys and reviews to identify the sentiment behind the text in order to understand areas where our customers are happy and dissatisified about our services so that we can take the required measures to improve our customer experience and our services. also identify the most commonly discussed topics within customer feedback in order to understand key issues or any problems from our customer so that they can be solved

Desvantagens:

vizrefra has got so many amazing features and i love each and every feature available, have not encountered any problems using this software

Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

VizRefra review

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Increased productivity and very good results

Vantagens:

It provides mining for the text in a professional way and a beautiful, easy simulation

Desvantagens:

I did not encounter many defects, but I wish to allocate more privileges to the user

Zyra Joy
Zyra Joy
CSR, Filipinas
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you are looking for the best text analysis platform, VizRefra is the one of the top of the line

Vantagens:

The use of VizRefra contributes considerably to the optimization of our company's performance by providing a comprehensive range of advanced tools for viewing and analyzing data. VizRefra's comprehensive data visualization features enable us to get vital insights, make informed decisions, and improve overall operational efficiency within our organization.

Desvantagens:

When I compared the software's pricing to the prices of other text analytics systems on the market, I concluded that it appeared to be fairly expensive.

Yagnesh
Cloud Engineering, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

VizRefra is an excellent tool for text analysis and offers a great user experience.

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Overall, VizRefra is a great text analytics tool that can help make data analysis easier and faster. It has some great features and good customer support, though it does lack some advanced text mining features.

Vantagens:

The things that I liked most about VizRefra are its ability to quickly and accurately assess text data and its excellent customer support. It's also easy to use, allowing me to quickly learn how to use the software and get started analyzing data.

Desvantagens:

I found the cost of the software to be relatively high compared to some of the other text analytics solutions available.

Pamela
Accounting Analyst, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários

Persona review for VizRefra

Vantagens:

VizRefra's text processing capabilities are exceptional. The tool's performance is unparalleled, and its results exceed any expectations of excellence.

Desvantagens:

When dealing with complex analyses or intricate visualizations, it may take some time to analyze large volumes of text data. Users should be aware that working with extensive datasets may result in longer processing times.

Deepak
IT Sales Technical, Índia
Serviços de informação, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

VizRefra Review

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: The use of data visualization tool, that could link numerous data from sources made it simple to create dashboard utilizing information from various resources, such as census results and web server logs.

Vantagens:

This programme makes it simple to extract insights from raw data. A major positive is design's simplicity. Sorting based on values that are not displayed numerically or graphically. Excellent Tool

Desvantagens:

Pricing to be reduced for this product and everything working excellently for me and my organizations.

John Lemuel
Student, Filipinas
Engenharia civil, 51–200 funcionários

The data Retrieval in VizRefra

Vantagens:

based on the information available, users may like VizRefra's powerful data analysis tools, contextual search, entity analysis, data retrieval, data classification, text analysis, and visual analytics features.

Desvantagens:

As for the least liked aspects, some users may find certain features difficult to use or may feel that the product lacks some specific functionality that they need for their particular use case. However, without more specific information, it's hard to say exactly what users may like least about VizRefra.

Yaffee
Consultant, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

VizRefra is an outstanding statistical analysis tool with a pleasant user interface

Vantagens:

The features of VizRefra I particularly enjoyed particularly were its capacity to swiftly and properly analyze text information as well as its great client service. It's extremely simple to grasp, which allowed me to swiftly figure out ways to utilize the program and start interpreting results.

Desvantagens:

Cost for this service will be decreased, and the entire thing is functioning perfectly for myself and other companies.

Piyush
Piyush
Developer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A review of vizrefra for data analyst and processing.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall I feel it is really worthful tool which can contribute immensely in data processing and text analysis, I would really recommend it to people looking for alternative.

Vantagens:

It's grouping and categorising feature is really time saver makes your data processing more accurate.

Desvantagens:

It can offer some advance text analysis features like topic modeling which can also be applied on large datasets.

Lorain
Lorain
Sales And Marketing Coordinator, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A very efficient email management system for me!

Vantagens:

The software is very useful and has helped me manage my emails more efficiently, collaborate with my team on projects, view and monitor tasks, compose emails on time, and manage spreadsheets effectively.

Desvantagens:

I have not encountered any issues with the software as of the moment, it has been very helpful for me.

Julliana Mari
Student, Filipinas
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

Features Overview

4,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

Some potential benefits of VizRefra include its user-friendly interface, real-time data monitoring capabilities, and customizable features such as custom profiles.

Desvantagens:

There are areas that can be improved, such as the user interface, data integration options, or the performance of certain features.

Serviços de informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"Deep dive into the text with VizRefra"

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall, I find VizRefra is a powerful text analysis tool that helps me to understand textual data more intuitively and helps to make better data driven decisions. It is easy to use and can be used to analyze a variety of textual data.

Vantagens:

Vizrefra text mining capabilities are just amazing. It is very easy to use, and interface is very intuitive. It comes with a wide range of features and functions, even a non it guy can do text mining with just a basic of mathematics. It has number of templates that helps me make good analysis.

Desvantagens:

Since I am not from IT background, so I have used it for very shorter period so, I haven't found anything wrong while using this Vizrefra.

Rohan
Lead, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great text analytics tool

Vantagens:

Their categories and grouping of data and texts are interesting.There are multiple options for Text analysis and their filters are amazing.

Desvantagens:

There aren't much to think of negatives at the moment.

Arvind
Associate Professor, Índia
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great for Small Design Needs

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: VizRefra has been a great solution for our design needs. The price is right I can say.

Vantagens:

VizRefra is very affordable compared to other design tools on the market. The templates are easy to customize to match our brand. VizRefra provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and customer support to help users maximize the platform's capabilities.

Desvantagens:

VizRefra only supports a limited number of data sources, which can be a limitation for users who require access to a broader range of data. It has limited integrations with other tools.

Irish
Irish
Sales Development Representative, Filipinas
Consultoria de gestão, 51–200 funcionários

Excellent tool

Vantagens:

It is simpler to extract information from raw data with this tool. The interface is very simple and easy to understand. You can use this tool to help you extract the most important information from lengthy documents. Excellent tool.

Desvantagens:

Kinda confusing and complex for new users. But everything is working perfectly fine for us as of the moment.

Roy
IT Consultant, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A simple and efficient method for gathering client input on the service you offer.

Vantagens:

The text processing features of VizRefra are simply incredible. The performance of this instrument is unrivaled, and its findings are beyond any expectation of spectacular.

Desvantagens:

Cost for this good will be decreased, while every aspect is functioning perfectly for me personally and other companies.

Manisha
Senior us HR Coordinator, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Solution for Text Analysis

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: As per my use with vizRefra its worthy and easy to use. Really helpful

Vantagens:

Vizrefra is fantastic application for text analysis and visual information and really practical.

Desvantagens:

As a VizRefra user I did not find any cons its hepfull and productive.

Rohit
Bench sales specialist, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Fabulous

Comentários: great experience.

Vantagens:

The dashboard of this application is not that much modern but its functional and the semantic search option is very functional.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing negative till now great app.