15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Sobre Cerner Ambulatory EHR

O Ambulatory da Cerner dá suporte a mais de 55 especialidades, fornecendo soluções e serviços clínicos e financeiros integrados.

Saiba mais sobre o Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Vantagens:

I like that PowerChart is easy to navigate and customize depending on the user. The customer support is always a phone call away if you need them.

Notas do Cerner Ambulatory EHR

3,6
Relação qualidade/preço
3,4

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cerner Ambulatory EHR tem uma classificação geral de 3,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 159 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Cerner Ambulatory EHR antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (159)

KRENCISWEL
KRENCISWEL
Medical Laboratory Scientist, Catar

Excellent

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Less paperwork, less patient waiting time, efficient and accurate management of samples through the use of barcode system within the software.

Vantagens:

I have been working with cerner powerchart since 2016 and it has been very helpful with managing patient orders specially with regards to clinical laboratory test orders. It is very organized and all clinical orders are separated by classification. It has decreased the patient waiting time and processing time for the lab where I am working. Overall its very helpful to medical professionals like me.

Desvantagens:

There is really no cons for this software. Occassional downtime, updates and server problems but those were just minor technical difficulties. And are always adressed by the support team efficiently.

Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Makes things easy

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is a great place to compile all records and look up patient information when needed. It has helped me stay on track with clinic notes.

Vantagens:

I like that Cerner is transparent enough so that nothing is too hard to figure out. I am able to find patients easily, write clinic notes easily, and view past records easily.

Desvantagens:

You can only see up to 500 records before things start to disappear. I do not like this. Additionally, it can be hard to find certain records, perhaps a search bar within the records would make things easier.

Christine
Unit Clerk, EUA

Cerner EMR

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall experience was great! The training is very straight forward for each specific use making it easy to use and easy to train new employees.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Very easy program to use and navigate.

Desvantagens:

Not having the ability to override some actions. When scheduling emergency C-section surgery would be easier if there was a way to override directly to surgery scheduling.

Improvement from previous system

3,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: having used multiple EMR/EHR in the last 10+ years. Cerner is an improvement from the previous military EHR which was ancient. However there is still many features missing and requires so many clicks to get to the section or place you want versus other EHR systems.

Vantagens:

Interface capability with inpatient setting and how you can access a patient record from the hospitalization within same system. Patient portal access

Desvantagens:

Not as smooth of transition from one “flowsheet” to the next and requires lots of upfront learning. D

Latha
RGN, Reino Unido

My cerner

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Secured , easy to use and retrieve for future reference

Desvantagens:

None, everything was covered by the software

Lauren
Physical therapist, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Tough to use for physical therapists

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The software is an electronic medical record software that leaves a little bit to be desired especially compared to some of the other EMR choices out there. It is clunky, and a bit disconnected especially between departments which leaves communication gaps which can be dangerous in the hospital situation.

Vantagens:

I understand where everything is located, and the multi-patient task list makes things easy to find in the course of my day.

Desvantagens:

I find that this software is not oriented towards the physical therapist, and it is very tough to integrate information between departments in the hospital. I do not like that my patients will "fall off" My list if they are off the unit or floor, which makes it very easy to miss people. I do not like that you can't see the orders for the patient right away and you need to click on each chart to get more detail which makes it cumbersome to schedule. I wish that you were able to use smart phrases similarly to Epic In order to make documenting more efficient. I also dislike the amount of clicks and grids that a physical therapy note requires. It takes a lot of time to document.

Ian
IT Support Specialist, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Not user friendly for staff

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: It has been a stressful year implementing this as our all in one solution for EMR, feedback from all staff members has been poor to outright displeasure, with some staff leaving rather than learn the new system

Vantagens:

I would say the only real benefit is that we have all our facilities on the same system and everything is there when we go to different departments

Desvantagens:

It is supposed to be easy to use, but it really isn't. As a patient i found my Stress test that was ordered was not ordered. As an IT person not being able to resolve issues myself and relying on a poor tier support system was onerous. 5 days to add a new printer after one failed. WHY?

Angela
Office Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Cerner Review

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I liked that it was easy to schedule appointments.

Desvantagens:

The thing that I liked least is there was no way to look at other parts of the chart without stopping what you was in the middle of and going to another part of the patients chart to get information

Brean
RN, EUA
Fonte: GetApp

Cerner powerchart review

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Cerner powerchart is an easy to use system. It is very easy to use and has multiple ways to chart on the same topic- making it very user friendly

Desvantagens:

There are many areas of powerchart that are very repetitive and make you chart the same thing multiple times. Med Recs can also be confusing for beginners using this system.

Leanne
Patient service representative, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Good ehr softwear

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Pretty basic but has simple features that help with both keeping records safe and easy to schedule appts.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there are too many clicks to do what you have to do.

Nathaniel
Nurse, EUA

Cerner Powerchart Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall experience was good. I was initially trained on Cerner Powerchart. There are better EMR systems out there as far as flow, successful add-ons, and auto saving features. However, I must say that the ease of charting on systems and pages within the original body of Powerchart software flows very well. I love the short cuts that I am able to use so that my charting time is much faster than veterans using the system. The customization of pages for each department makes it very friendly for the user. And best of all that customized organization you are used to having follows you in case you float to another unit.

Vantagens:

The Pro's about this software include that it can be customized to make changes throughout every department within the hospital system that uses it. This makes the software versatile. I have seldom had a tired day without running through the routine of charting on patients but Cerner allows for the quick access lists of options in my charting that can be expanded when I need it to jog my memory for the descriptor needed in my charting. Unlike other charting systems I have used in the past, a default collapsed list of charting options in Cerner is very helpful. Additionally, Cerner has a lot of built in quick access options for charting that my fellow coworkers asked me to teach them. The ability to chart without the use of a mouse makes everything fly by. This is especially important when the mouse at a charting station doesn't work well. The best part of the customized organization on any specific hospital unit is that this organization of information follows you when you float to other units. This means that if you need to help your buddy unit out the charting time will not slow down due to being in a foreign environment. Very Very Very helpful!

Desvantagens:

There is not a built in auto save feature in the charting. The ability to alter charting during my shift is important but there should be a time limit or window within which change to the charting can be counted as initial documentation. If you currently save every so often to ensure your work is not lost and realize information documented was inaccurate then there is a flag on whatever information you change showing that a mistake has been made. This is an unfortunate drawback which points to the lack of autosave features. One other big con to the system is that when outside information is integrated, such as education material from a subscription database online, the patient chart only reflects information documented when added through specific links within Cerner. As an example if you add documentation that you printed off a handout for the patient you cannot link the handout to the patient chart after the fact. This means that prior to printing anything you HAVE to enter the database from a specific designated page in Cerner and attach it to the chart. Only one way in and one way out. Poor organization in the add-ons in Cerner.

Vijay
Pharmact, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

WORSET Support you will ever find. If I open an urgent ticket I am luck to see a fix in 2 months

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Providers complain constantly and my experience with their present support is horrible . I wish we had stayed with Meditech

Vantagens:

When you 1st start off with Cerner they send you their A team but after that you should expect almost no support as that team in Bangalore has minimal training and seems to be stretched so thin that they only respond on one day a week, then they pass your ticket from one team to another. If you complain they seem to slow the process more

Desvantagens:

Non existent support. Example: opened a ticket for the addition of the new COVID boosters. We had the product but for them to add the product to the system they need to wait for their drug data suppler (MULTUM) to add it to their dictionary. That happened last month. I had to prod them since I could wee the product on the hospital side. Now I needed the careset to be created (an order set that takes care of the documentation and billing). I’m still waiting more 2 months since we got the vaccine

Javier
Operations Officer, EUA

365 Medical EMR

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Must customizable EMR solution I've had the pleasure of working with. Customer support is just a phone call away and they always answer in 5min or less. Powercharts allows providers to customize macros and auto text in order to streamline their daily workflows. Solutions also provides voice recognition and is compatible with Microsoft and Apple computer. Front desk Sheduling system allows offices to configure call protocols, auto verifies insurances and makes registration paperless. System does seem overwhelming at first, but like everything else if the user is willing to learn and puts their part in customizing their favorites the system simplifies their workday.

Vantagens:

Very customizable to any practice specialty.

Desvantagens:

When there are parts of the software that can be improved an enhancement needs to be submitted. These enhancements take a long time to take effect.

Antonice
Nurse, EUA

Cerner review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Well, my overall experience my be a little more significant than others. This program is ONLY used by those in healthcare settings so I get a little more experience and time with it than most.

Vantagens:

I like that it’s now easier to chart. We’re able to chart vitals, admitting notes, doctors and nursing notes, ADL’s and vitals in one swoop. Things aren’t really hard to find either. Once you’re directed where to go and with some practice( which in a hospital of clinic setting you HAVE to use this everyday) it becomes just like texting. Easy and smooth

Desvantagens:

There IS a lot of clicking. You basically click maybe twice to get to different options but that is overlooked pretty easily.

PACS Assistant, EUA
Consultório médico, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easiest way to find patient information and keep it organized

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As someone who speaks with patients on the phone constantly, I find it useful to be able to open multiple Powerchart files at once. This keeps me focused on the task at hand and after a phone call I can return to the previous patient I was working on. All in all this program has been a life saver.

Vantagens:

The amount of information that is able to be found on this software and organized is truly amazing. This program makes it simple to find patient information in seconds and utilizes the ability to open multiple patients at the same time when things get frantic. I really enjoy the layout of the tabs and subsections within them, as they make it easy to find certain aspects of a patients file without digging through everything and wasting time. As long as staff members upload the information and keep it current there are no problems keeping track of a patients medical record and information.

Desvantagens:

I dislike that the software is not always intuitive. Some times there is information that I would like to find, but until I am trained on where to find the information in Powerchart I cannot locate it quickly. With that said, I believe there is simply a large learning curve for so much information and it will just take time - not really a fault in the service itself.

AR and Billing Specialist, EUA

There when you need it

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I work with this on a daily basis and it is a godsend, I pull records on a daily basis filing appeals and what not. I could not be any happier with the software, it is rarely down and when it is, It has been fixed rather quickly.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to look for records by "doctor" it makes it so much easier and fast to get the records you need without searching the entire account and visits.

Desvantagens:

I really have too many bad things to say about the software system, it has always been there for me when I need it, I have yet to run into any problems when finding records. Finding older records can sometime be a little tricky but again it works great for me.

Amelia
Patient Benefits, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If a bit clunky, still a valuable product

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: PowerChart is an invaluable tool for our practice. The software allows easy communication, document upload, and provider note taking.

Vantagens:

The product is easy to navigate and organize. Maneuvering between patients is easy and there are few chances at making HIPAA errors due to software.

Desvantagens:

Learning to manually alter settings takes some time and user know-how. Getting settings to stay over time can be difficult.

Anna
Surgical/medical assistant, EUA
Consultório médico, 10.000+ funcionários

Charting for the better

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The software is really nice in the fact that it stores a lot of data and is very specific as to how it stores it. For example medical records being linked together so you can gather a whole medical history without calling a million other doctors.

Desvantagens:

It’s very busy and can be hard to navigate.

Kelli
Counselor, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 10.000+ funcionários

Cerner Feedback

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

I liked that information carried over from Master Treatment Plans and intakes.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like that when a new encounter was created because they stepped down to IOP level of care, that everything in their chart got erased and needed to start over.

Rebecca
RN, EUA

Cerner

Vantagens:

I have worked at many hospital systems, and Powerchart LTC is by far the easiest, most up to date, and simplistic software I have used. It makes sense, allows the provider/RN to be as detailed as they want, and it is easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

no con's. I love Powerchart and I hope my hospital always uses it.

Fonte da avaliação

Used as a part ofedical record keeping for the healthcare center I worked at.

2,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The most beneficial part of the software was the ability to see the patient's history and one click.

Desvantagens:

Most of the time while running this particular Software we would experience glitches and a lag in the machine order. Also the sequence of the pages needed to be re-organized. It created a cumbersome workflow.

Courtney
Laboratory Technologist, EUA

Important Tool in Healthcare

Vantagens:

This software makes looking at patients' charts very easy and efficient. When I need to look up a patient's information or order/cancel tests, this software is extremely helpful in this paperless world. Highly recommend for hospital settings!

Desvantagens:

The software does crash and is slow at times.

Ayren
Pharmacy Technician, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It keeps work running smoothly by allowing quick communication between the nurses and pharmacy team.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

It allows easy communication between different departments, it had a very organized layout, and is user friendly.

Desvantagens:

After it updates, it tends to slow it down a bit but that's to be expected. It picks up its pace not longer after though but it's still a struggle during that time; especially if we are busy.

Ashley
Therapist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

User friendly

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is a great EMR. I could view multiple encounters, have multiple patients open at once, and print out reader friendly versions of charts.

Vantagens:

I liked that it was user friendly and intuitive. I had a basic training and was able to figure most of it out by myself.

Desvantagens:

The customer service was lacking. There was little available online in terms of support and i couldn’t find a phone number to call. This was especially frustrating as I worked overnights.

Daniel
Student, EUA

Customizable Electronic Chart

Vantagens:

Lot's of customization options. You can build your own page and pull from different sources to create an all in one page for easy patient assessment.

Desvantagens:

It can definitely be overwhelming at first to use and there are some little idiosyncrasies you need to know. Once you get familiar with it, it's smooth sailing. But you may need to write down instructions for some things because certain things are not very intuitive.