Avaliações do E2 Shop System

4,3 /5
    4,2 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre E2 Shop System

Ele ajuda lojas e fabricantes de todos os tipos e tamanhos a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente para melhorar a eficiência, a flexibilidade e os lucros.

Saiba mais sobre o E2 Shop System

Exibindo 681 avaliações

Lisa M.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2020

"New to E2 and already loving it"

Comentários: Really happy with our decision!

Vantagens: 1. I really like the look of E2. The colors, the fonts, and the buttons are very nice to look at and work with all day.
2. The menus are very simple, not overrun with so many options that you don't really use anyway.
3. There's almost nothing I've found that I can't undo. Forgot to add freight to an invoice or posted something to the GL and realized it was wrong? It's all undoable.
4. Customer service is not outsourced and they are very quick with their replies and help. Everyone I have spoken to so far really knows this software and explains everything very clearly.
5. The report designer allows you to alter any report to fit your need.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints about the financial side of E2. I know our estimators have issues with the lace of flexibility in regard to the quantity per parent part of engineering a job, but mostly everyone is happy. The report designer is a third-party application and it shows. Not as easy to use as the rest of E2, but still super happy to have it.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2020
Steve C.
Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2021

"Steve Cate"

Comentários: We can quote jobs so fast with E2 it has become the way we control the pace of our business. If we want to be busier we submit a quote within hours of the RFQ. If we are too busy we take longer to submit quotes. It also helps a lot with scheduling but scheduling is the most difficult function to use.

Vantagens: Ease of use and good tech support. Very similar to quickbooks

Desvantagens: When allocating stock to jobs, unless it was purchased specifically for that job, it is a bit cumbersome so we had a custom report written to allow the tag number of the inventory to be scanned.

• Avaliado em 22/02/2021
Susan B.
Controller
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2019

"Users since 2005"

Comentários: My overall experience has been very good with all E2 aspects, my concerns have always been handled professionally and quickly. They have been able to modify or create a new program I have requested in a timely efficient manner.

Vantagens: I like everything about this software. We have two sites, although we are considered Aerosafe Companies we are in fact two separate companies with their own receivables and payable. I like that I can switch back and forth with ease. I use the accounting modules mostly which are wonderful, I have never had a problem with them. I also use the Purchasing module as I order tooling, material, supplies etc., The Inventory module is great allowing me to allocate all items to a GL code I have set up.

Desvantagens: There are no cons as far as I am concerned and would recommend it to anyone. I have done so on more than one occasion.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Todd H.
GM
Maquinário, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/01/2021

"E2 Software"

Comentários: Overall business processing in our fast paced manufacturing business

Vantagens: Ease of use, customer support and the fact we could move from our previous E2 to this one almost seamlessly.

Desvantagens: Pricing of additional seats, but that is everyone's complaint about all products lol!

• Avaliado em 06/01/2021
    2,5 /5
    3,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Avaliado em 28/07/2016

"Small Business Looking for Shop Control"

Vantagens: Experience: We are a small family owned business that needed to get ISO certified as a requirement by our customer. We did our research and E2 was the best company to offer shop control and offer ISO certification. We have been using E2 since 2012, we have been ISO certified since 2012. We were eager and became ISO certified within 6 months (take a lot of work and dedication to get it done quickly). Overall E2 has been a great resource for us. Pros: The software is easy to use, the information that you are able to get from reports is helpful (only as good as the information put in). Easy for all employees to use with all computer skill levels. ISO documentation was extremely helpful with becoming ISO certified. Customer service is always helpful, you always get a real person to help you with your needs.

Desvantagens: Software does not allow you to do multiple things at once, it is very simplistic which might be best. Difficult to customize it to you specific needs, it can be done but there is a cost for that. If you are a start up company this software would be great to get you going with all aspects, if you are an established company you might need to adjust how you do things. We still do all of our accounting and customer quoting from QuickBooks as that works best for our company. We do not use E2 for scheduling as we are a fast pace job shop and things change on the fly and difficult to schedule within the software.

• Avaliado em 28/07/2016
Tabatha S.
Aparelhos médicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2020

"E2 Team"

Comentários: E2 ShopTech has a great team to work with when your troubleshooting. If they can not find the answer they will make a copy of your database and find the answer and let you know the results. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proved this to me on my last ticket sent in. Thank you for all your help troubleshooting the cost report vs the inventory stock amount.

Vantagens: Easy use for an ERP System. I enjoy all the help and support when I was leaning this software a few years ago. the transition from the old software to the new software was very easy. Your team is very helpful when teaching others how to use the software. The classes are a huge help. Thank you.

Desvantagens: I could see improvement in offering the old live classes in the old E2 software. My old job, I used the old software then transitioned my team to the new we based software. Now, I am back using the old software until I move them to the web based software, and the classes are only in the new web based software, so it is difficult to teach a new team how to use this software when the video's only show the new web based version.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2020
Roy A.
President/Gen.Mgr.
Petróleo e energia, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2020

"Gem-Trim of Houma, LLC (Manufacturer of Control Valve Parts)"

Comentários: Our experience has been excellent.

Vantagens: Gem-Trim is a small manufacturing company of control valve parts. The E2 Shop System fit our company perfectly with the three modules we needed (Manufacturing, Financial, Quality). E2 is not a multi layered system like some of the other systems we looked at. Gem-Trim uses all three modules to a high degree and the three modules compliment each other and provides management to a vast amount of information. The E2 System is an extremely user friendly product but still gives a small company the big company profile.

Desvantagens: There were some minor obstacles in the program we had to overcome and adjust to, but the support from the E2 staff was a tremendous help and assisted us through those situations.

• Avaliado em 05/03/2020
Erica C.
  • Avaliado em 03/09/2019

"Good software"

Comentários: Overall this is the best application for what we need. The customer service is top notch. The custom development team is good.

Vantagens: I like the fact the you can route, have job costing, accounting, etc all in one area. For this type of application, this is the best software to choose from. Shoptech continues to make improvements and listens to the customers on where to improve.

Desvantagens: The quality module needs improved as well as the scheduling. The repository in unusable.

• Avaliado em 03/09/2019
Lucas P.
Director of Quality
  • Avaliado em 17/03/2020

"Used to use E2"

Comentários: Customer support and product was good. We aren’t a machine shop and are a travel service company. E2 wasn’t offering a Mobil App at the time we needed it. That is why we moved to another software to track all employees time and expenses.

Vantagens: It was great at linking in-house employee hours jobs.

Desvantagens: It was not easy for employees to change their time during the day/week. Managers had to edit it.

• Avaliado em 17/03/2020
Deb A.
Accounting
Plástico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2020

"Company grows with E2 Software"

Comentários: We have been able to utilize the estimating (bill of materials / labor) system to effectively quote customers. We are able to track sales data, as well as purchasing data to make better business decisions about products and materials. Everything is integrated in the system so we can trace expenses back to the invoice and purchase order, or the sale back to the quote, as well as clearly defined job costing.

Vantagens: This product is extremely easy to use, and very forgiving of mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, and E2 makes it possible to catch and correct mistakes, while keeping an audit trail all along. We have had the system for 20 years and our company has been able to grow and use more functions of the software such as quality and scheduling. We had planned a 6 month dual period with our old software but deployment was so seamless that we only ran double for 1 month. Everything is integrated from the initial customer quote through order entry, the invoice, receipts, and the General Ledger. Tech support has been so helpful, and team members are knowledgeable of the job shop business as well as the product!

Desvantagens: The only issue I have struggled with is user access to data. To give a user rights to view certain data, they also are allowed access to edit it. We can work around that with creative report writing. I can think of no other big drawbacks to the system.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2020
Louise R.
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2021

"2020 review"

Comentários: Much better to track time and costing on work in progress.

Vantagens: Employees can keep track of time on each job

Desvantagens: Would like an easier way to receive product that arrives in the warehouse

• Avaliado em 05/01/2021
Monica B.
Operations
  • Avaliado em 26/09/2019

"We think this is the perfect software!"

Comentários: We can't say enough about the outstanding support and customer service from the folks at Shoptech. They have always been an absolute pleasure to work with - extremely responsive and knowledgeable!

Vantagens: We are a 20 person precision machining and sheet metal fabrication shop. We do everything from prototype to large quantity production runs, and E2 Shop System does everything we need it to! This software follows a part from cradle to grave; from establishing raw material part numbers all the way thru to cash receipts, it ties every aspect of a job together, and is extremely user friendly! I love that we can collect real time information on the progress of a job, and when all is said and done, we know EXACTLY how much it cost us to produce a part. It allows us to give our customers the best possible price without any guess work on our end. We have been able to keep our accounting bills to a minimum, as the software allows you to produce balance sheets, income statements, 1099's - EVERYTHING! In 2017 we decided to convert to the Web Based version, and it was an absolutely seemless transition. I LOVE that we can do quoting, bookkeeping, analysis, etc. remotely. No longer needing to maintain a huge server has been great too!

Desvantagens: I can honestly say that I don't feel like there's anything "missing" with this software. Of course, there are the occasional "glitches", but Shoptech is very responsive and quick to come up with a fix! If I HAD to find something to complain about, it would be that the "maintenance fees" are a bit high for the web based version. However, not needing to maintain a server and the expense associated therewith, it's probably close to a wash!

• Avaliado em 26/09/2019
Anne H.
    Não avaliado
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"E2 Has Brought Amazing Efficiency to our Company"

Comentários: Efficiency, time saving, and error reduction are the main contributions this system has brought to our business. The error reduction is found in only having to enter information one time, and having that follow through in all of the processes, even on our Open Order Summary. If an initial error is made, it can be corrected at the source and the other paperwork corrected or re-generated. The efficiency and time-savings are self evident in what I've already said.

Vantagens: E2 has really helped us streamline all of our processes: from initially purchasing, through receiving, invoicing, check writing on the AP side; to processing POs from customers, generating orders, travelers, packing lists, and invoicing on the AR side. I can't imagine going back to what we did before! In the E2 system, once a part number/PO is entered, all of that information travels through all of the processes and handling of that item. No more repeated entries, with that time consumption and potential for error--one entry and you are done!--the processing of the PO or part number then goes through the whole shop and out the door. And I am not even including the ease of quoting and routing, which is less in my area of work, but is the area where most parts "begin" their life with us. E2 takes these parts all the way through, including the generating of Return Authorizations and credits when those are needed, in a seamless way.

Desvantagens: Honestly, I can't think of any significant cons. We have had the occasional glitch or problem with usage, and there are some areas where I wish we could use the system even more, but for the massive amount of work we do use it for, it is excellent!

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Laurence S.
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Everything you ever NEEDED to know"

Comentários: E2 manages ALL your data from your shop floor through your bookkeeping. The reports have always been the best selling point. Even sorting data becomes easy with the various export methods. You can quickly transfer the report dat to say excell and then again manipulate and massage as need for even more insight. I have always (and will continue to) recommend this sofware to other owners.

Vantagens: This software has the ability to organize your business workings into manageable reports. Reports that you can tailor to you specific needs. The more you follow the simple rules of E2, the more benefits it can deliver. In my own business no two jobs are alike and no procedures for the jobs are identical yet E2 understands this principle and manages to sort data in such a clear manner as to help you with decisions going forward on all future work. I cannot give a higher recommendation on any other similar system.

Desvantagens: 1.) I wish I could control the "Markup Pct." column in the General Tab when entering parts. I feel this item should have strict control - administrator only! Any of my people entering a part has the ability to change this percentage at will. Many an argument has resulted from my becoming aware of someone making an adjustment to this column, I wish I could lock it! 2.) When processing a return, it writes back to the original Order and amends it. Now the "Order Total" changes. It should not change. The order total should still match the customer P.O. total. The simple code should be that the (Qty Ordered) X (Unit Price) goes to make up the (Order Total) UNLESS there is something in the 'Master Job Number' column. In this manner the customers P.O. amount would still match up to the Order Total

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Lisa T.
VP
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2019

"I no longer wanted my shop to run me...."

Comentários: E2 has been great to work with from the very beginning. We do not have an IT department but they helped walk me through the steps of setting up our system. They are always very nice and polite on the phone whenever I have to call. The system is great, with only a few bugs.

Vantagens: The way that E2 links all the different aspects together with various search functions. I can easily find ANYTHING i'm looking for and run so many reports to find out whatever information I want.

Desvantagens: We still use the Access database version and it's only for PC. Two of us are dedicated Apple users, so that took some figuring out how to continue using Apple products with E2. There are only two reasons I haven't switched to the online hosted version - document type linking, and stable internet service.

• Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Jim C.
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2019

"Best Software Value"

Comentários: Bottomline, the E2 Shop System is affordable, easy to use, expandable, versatile and worth the price we paid. The support is top notch and the sales process and our data transition was effortless. We purchased our software on February 23, 2005 and have been a customer for over 14 years!! The service and support has remained consistent over that time period and the company seems to be extremely customer focused. I would highly recommend the E2 Shop System.

Vantagens: What we like most about the E2 Shop System Software is the ability to expand and customize our databases. We purchased the SQL version which allowed us to put the E2 OEM program on steroids. We added custom fields and tables of things that were very specific to our manufacturing business. We also added a custom front end for our customers to access things like detailed part specifications, testing data, sales history, package tracking, and much more. We also added a custom backend for our employees to enter non E2 items into separate database tables and link the information to the customers and vendors already in E2. The best part is, we have a very high end custom solution at a fraction of the cost of some of the other solutions on the market. We have the ability to barcode scan, track employees time for payroll, calculate exact labor costs based on actual production times, track inventory, import our invoices into Quickbooks, perform accurate estimations / quotations and much more.

Desvantagens: We started off with the Access database version which is limited in scope, but soon realized that the SQL version was much more powerful and allowed unlimited growth.

• Avaliado em 27/06/2019