15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre RDPWin

O software de gestão de propriedades mais personalizável do mercado.

Saiba mais sobre o RDPWin

Vantagens:

My current property is 55% group guests and 45% transient guests. RDP makes it easy to allow for multiple pricing tiers for groups, while still offering packaging options for our leisure travelers.

Notas do RDPWin

3,9
Relação qualidade/preço
3,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O RDPWin tem uma classificação geral de 4,0 em 5 estrelas com base em 80 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (80)

Classificar por

Você já usou o RDPWin antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (80)

RDPWIN

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

I am impressed with the support team. quick to reply and great to work with. I also like the fact that I can make my own reports in Crystal Reports.

Desvantagens:

Some features are limited or I need to purchase an additional module in order to have the advanced functionality I am looking for

Nikki
Guest Services Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I have used RDP for a period of ten years. I have found it to be intuitive and fairly easy to learn.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy.

Vantagens:

I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy. We have a unique facility and our business model would not fit neatly into any traditional classifications. For this reason, we needed a software program that could be adapted to our very specific needs. RDP has been able to deliver. I use the Reservations module daily and have found it to be easy to use and most people are trained without difficulty. I am especially fond of the tape chart feature. Over the years we have gradually utilized features like the color codes on the tape chart. I am a visual person and I find this tool invaluable. We have created and modified many reports for our various departments over the years. Our library of reports is impressive. We have created reports for every departmental need and are pleased with the ability of RDP/Crystal Reports to be tailored.

Desvantagens:

One complaint I hear consistently from our Sales Department is that re-bookings are not simple enough and that there is no ability to add reminders/calendars for tasks related to contracts. Also, our events coordinators complain about the difficulty related to event checklists and reminders. We believe that the sales/events related portion of the software needs a complete overhaul. We were given a name of an event software company who were considering an interface with RDP that would address all of our needs. It would be nice if RDP could integrate their Events program with their Reservation/IRM modules.

Darcy
General Manager, EUA

RDP

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: RDP support and staff has always been extremely responsive.

Vantagens:

The system is fully integrated with housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, accounting, front desk and data, features. Everything is easy to access and the data analysis/stats reports are extremely useful. Owners can also access to book their own reservations, check work orders, etc. Mobile app is good as well and info is easy to load.

Desvantagens:

Software is server based. Every time there is an update/upgrade, we experience problems. We are still experiencing problems after our upgrade to version 5.0 and these upgrades are expensive. I would also like to see a brief training program from RDP after the upgrade at no charge. I take issue with the fact that RDP charges for "training sessions" and they are extremely expensive (training should be part of the purchase of and upgrades to the software). Loading rates, rate plan cutoffs, discounts, rate tables, is a tedious chore and takes an unreasonable amount of time to accomplish and because of the numerous steps involved, errors occur. The software is "inflexible" in many areas such as the inability to make adjustments to a reservation after the reservation has been "checked in" to the system.

RDPWin software review

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The overall experience has been positive. The sales people are pleasant, honest and capable. We realize PMS software is a necessity in the lodging industry and RDPWin does everything we need it to do. Never have had a crash, glitch or hiccup when looking strictly at RDPWin. Integrating with POS systems is a different story. That has not been a positive experience.

Vantagens:

RDPWin has helped our lodging facility track overall performance more efficiently than before. Their reports (via Crystal Reports) are clear and concise and provide management with up-to-date statistics needed in the industry. RDPWin is fairly easy to use. The software is reliable and functions properly.

Desvantagens:

The software is dated, needs a fresh, modern look and should move to integrating cloud-based POS systems to adapt to today's market. RDPWin should think about making an all-in-one system that incorporates a POS (like Oracle) to help lodging facilities as a whole. Tech support could be more willing to please the consumer.

Sharon
Guest Services Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

RDP is user friendly and has tons of excellent reports. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Lots of great reports.
Accurate and convenient month end reporting
Easy and seamless reservations from start to finish.
Quick view a great tool.
Realtime online bookings.
Integrated information.
Great process and efficiency.
Accurate real time information.
Hassle free management of bookings.
Seamless Group bookings.

Vantagens:

I love the tape chart and how easy it is to move reservations around....one click and completed. Easy to figure out from beginning to end of reservation being made for beginner to administrator. Great staff to deal with from installation to daily use.....fast and efficient.

Desvantagens:

A lot of custom programming. When searching under find a reservation and you search a common last name and you have to hit the arrow to the next page it always says "RDP has encountered a problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience." You can go Comp to Pre-assign or Inventory but you can not go Pre-assign or Inventory to Comp.

Fonte da avaliação

It is okay, does what we need

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is easy to learn and maintain

Vantagens:

It has multi-functionality for guests, it has ease of use when checking guests in and out. The in-house stats screen and the availability screen are very helpful tools. The amount of reports that can be created for the individual properties is also a GREAT feature of this system. The emails for "Tip of The Day" are awesome!! I have learned so much through these helpful emails!!

Desvantagens:

Too many options , it has a lot of glitches. You cannot add a guest name . To add a guest you have to create a reservation, this can be time consuming. Company fields are group fields instead of being separate. When balancing inventory you have to pause the entire system and every department to accomplish this task which in a 211 room hotel is cumbersome.

Multi-Ownership Management Features

Vantagens:

This software has a the unique ability to track and run reports for individual units. If you are using Property Management System to rent/lease multiple units that have different ownership structures this is great software to do so. Great value for any small-mid size property that is looking to update old software.

Desvantagens:

Up-front costs are much lower than other PMS for hotels but this system requires you to host on your server. There was no cloud options for running the software (This may have changed since we put this system in place in a hotel setting in 2011 and used it until 2013).

Resposta do Resort Data Processing

há 6 anos

As of 2013 we do offer cloud solutions as well as great value compared to other cloud based PMS systems.

GM, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Modest improvements over the last few years

Comentários: reasonable cost

Vantagens:

1) Online Booking 2) Yield Management Capabilities 3) Ability to Build Package Rate Codes 4) Ability to Create and Merchandise a variety of room types.

Desvantagens:

1) No clear process for working through issues with 3 rd party platform. Most of the 3rd part vendors to not have a specific contact at RDP to work through problems. Currently if the is an issues the vendor points the finger at RDP. RDP points the finger at the vendor and the custom must facilitate the process. 2) Online knowledge base is difficult to use and search. It is not always updated and very difficult to search

RDPWin review

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The ease of use was amazing and I would recommend it to any sort of business that needs a reservation programs.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly. I like all of it features. Great for camp and conference centers.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there was not anything I DoD not like about it. I was sad when my company switched to Camp Brain.

GREAT Booking Software

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We could not run our resort without RDPWin!

Vantagens:

RDPWin is very easy to learn and easy to use. The software works great and we rarely have issues. It makes booking a breeze.

Desvantagens:

RDPWin could use a new look. The interface looks outdated. Also, I do get lots of annoying pop up messages.

Thea
EUA
Hotelaria
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terribly slow, expensive to maintain

1,0 há 10 anos

Vantagens:

It emphasizes accounting and owner features, which is key in a Condo Hotel environment. Since switching, I miss some of the automation they included for the EOM Owner accounting. But that ease doesn't offset the labyrinth they make of guest accounting, guest statements, daily reports, etc.

Desvantagens:

It's terribly slow to use in multi-station environments on a network. The reporting is awful and impossible to customize; there are tons of reports, but few of them are what you would want or need. The work order modules are a joke, as is the associated billing feature.

Resposta do Resort Data Processing

há 10 anos

Our system is very fast when the hardware is working correctly. Unfortunately, sometimes a customer will have a bad network card or switch that causes problems. Our support department will attempt to isolate the problem, but this is often not possible without help from the local hardware installation company. We have customers with over 100 workstations with excellent performance. The system has over 400 reports, and provides the ability for the customer to select which ones they like and only have those appear on their menu. Each customer finds a different set of reports useful. Each customer should review the available reports and then select which ones they want to appear on their menu. There can be one report list for reservations, another for accounting, etc. We frequently talk to customers about needs and enhancements. We also will add custom features as needed. Our "platform" uses the latest technology, including incorporation of mobile devices.

Ryan
Dir. of Sales and Revenue, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful tool with archaic platform based handicaps vs. newer modern equivalents.

Comentários: Growth

Vantagens:

Works very well in and individual condo ownership environment with regards to reservations, sales, and operations.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is un-modern and difficult for non Crystal report gurus. RDP-centric parameters only known to RDP support make adaptability or customization very difficult for end users in an analytical and data based industry.

Jane
Director, owner relations, EUA

software review

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The software fits out timeshare property management process better than the previous 2 systems we've worked on. Support is good. Custom development is good.

Vantagens:

Ease of making reservations for all types. Reporting with Crystal.

Desvantagens:

After 2 years, we are still consistently requiring support for contract and other issues related to the owner data.

Alison
Guest Services Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

RDP is pretty easy to navigate.

Vantagens:

I love how simple it is to use. Very easy to train new FD agents on. The tape chart is a great feature.

Desvantagens:

Tracking who touches what in a reservation. Not the biggest fan of the Crystal Reports, however I could use more experience in this area and then my opinion could change.

Suzanne
owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

While a transition like this is never easy, it went pretty smoothly with RDP

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Necessary to run our business

Vantagens:

It's very comprehensive and offers way more than we think we'll ever need. It was the only replacement to our almost obsolete program that was able to integrate our membership club files with the front desk program. We have had very few big problems and rarely have to re-boot. Seems pretty trouble-free.

Desvantagens:

The screens are very busy and there isn't much differentiation to them. The tape chart spaces for each day are way too narrow. We like to be able to see more information at a glance. The software is very complicated and difficult to learn for new employees. It's easy to make mistakes.

Jennifer
Accounts Clerk, Barbados

Very user friendly

Vantagens:

It's easy to correct a transaction after entering invoice data without having to delete and re-enter it on every occasion.

Desvantagens:

When selecting a house name for data entry, be careful how you scroll with the mouse, you can end up in the wrong house!

Humberto
Humberto
ecommerce, EUA
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

old fashion PMS

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It was a good experience, though it had a long learning curve. The software is not as intuitive as others but does the job that is meant to.

Vantagens:

A lot of options for reporting. Connectivity with third party apps. Customer support follows up to your needs

Desvantagens:

Expensive software. Old look for today's standards. No cloud service at least on the version I had to use.

Kamila
Director of Rooms, Bermudas
Fonte da avaliação

Been using for over 10years and I love it!

Vantagens:

This product is very easy to train new staff members on the team and user friendly. No trouble maneuvering through the areas.

Hotelaria, 501–1.000 funcionários

Over 6 years working with RDP

Vantagens:

the software is pretty easy to use and learn. Many drop down menus to look through if you aren't sure what you are looking for, you can poke around to find it. Adding rates and packages are easy.

Desvantagens:

I wish all the add ons weren't so much money. I understand the concept, but for independent hotels, it's hard to convince the owners to spend. Also, the IRM is very basic. It would be nice if you could improve that to be up to par with other booking engines.

Grace
COO, EUA

Worked for us!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: They were a good fit for a while. Their support was very responsive.

Vantagens:

We were an independent hotel for 17 years and we used Rdp for the last 8 years. They are responsive and a good fit for an independent property.

Desvantagens:

We needed a better online presence. They did not merge with Best Western when we decided to become members. We had to switch.

Minh
Project Assistant, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Overall a good product

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

The product is customizable and it is very useful for my work. The user interface is friendly for me.

Desvantagens:

However, the customer service is sometimes not very responsive but they will answer eventually. It also has some limitations in functionality

Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A Good upcoming and easy to learn the system

Vantagens:

This system is super easy to use and has great flexibility. It is so good when it is time for us to create specific packages. It has really helped us in achieving more for our hotel and all of my colleagues are very comfortable using this. The reporting function is also a great addition.

Desvantagens:

Some key areas within the reservations process are not complete, it is workable but it would be good for them to continue to develop more to make this available.

Nick
Controller, EUA

RDP

Comentários: Detailed!

Range of reports

Desvantagens:

No direct integration with QuickBooks.

Nick
Belize
Hotelaria

Great System, meets our needs

4,5 há 10 anos

Vantagens:

It has a large menu of features, which is important to us, as we have a variety of properties. The system is easy to use and easy to train on. Best of all, it has proven to be reliable RDP support has been very good and managed to address all of our issues, few though they have been, with a single phone call.

Desvantagens:

Reporting could be easier. Crystal is way too complicated, and the stock reports do not cover some of the things we need. Support should be open 24/7, sometimes only a phone call will do.

Lenora
EUA
Imobiliárias

RDP/Shift4 Install

5,0 há 10 anos

Vantagens:

The ease of Dollars on the Net is amazing. It's very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

There was no IT checklist provided so property IT could ensure that the equipment was compatible and up to date. This is helpful with onsite or contracted IT support. Shift4 teams need to coordinate the installs with RDP and not the hotel. The setup team was asking me install dates and times when it needed to be coordinated with RDP.