15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre iContact

O software de marketing por e-mail iContact é poderoso, fácil de usar e permite enviar e-mails de alto desempenho em pouco tempo.

Saiba mais sobre o iContact

Vantagens:

We were preparing for a webinar and we needed a marketing tool. The output looks good and we were up an running very quickly.

Desvantagens:

Pricing was primarily our main issue, it became costly when we only sent one email per month.

Notas do iContact

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O iContact tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 594 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o iContact antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (594)

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

iContact helps me be successful at my job

Vantagens:

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do. I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once. On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

há 6 anos

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

Bradley
Marketing Manager, Canadá
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A more frugal and efficient option than other competitive offerings.

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Good (cheaper) alternative option for email campaigns over competitors.

Vantagens:

Ease-of-use, template design (copy/paste) was simple and straightforward, email/lead file management was easy, and good customer support.

Desvantagens:

Ability to change/edit existing templates required extra support.

há 7 meses

Thank you for the great review. Glad you were able to get the support you needed. I can provide the product team with feedback if you can provide more detail around your experience.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

iContact: Email Marketing GURU

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

It is way too easy to create and customize marketing emails with iContact.

Desvantagens:

I have used iContact for an extended duration now and it barely fail to accomplish my needs.

Fonte da avaliação

I've used iContact for the last five years.

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

iContact is a low cost solution for basic email marketing. You have access to a strategic advisor. My strategic advisor always provides thorough answers and/or solutions when requested. iContact offers automation with workflows that are easy and quick to build. The user interface is easy to understand.

Desvantagens:

The response time to fix API issues can be slow. iContact does not offer a post unsubscribe survey. I'm not able to download user profile information when exporting email send statistics - this is important for me when I want to do a quick analysis on my data.

há 6 anos

Thank you very much for being a long time iContact customer! We are happy to hear that you have been able to quickly and easily design automations with workflows using your iContact Pro account. We like this feature so much we plan to make it available to all iContact accounts. Thank you as well for your feedback, particularly about adding a post unsubscribe survey. This is being shared with our Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for possible updates in a future release.

Var
Vice President, Sales and Marketing, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

icontact rev

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It is a good product, easy to use, user friendly and allows us flexibility to do most things,

Vantagens:

Ease in using the product - launching, etc., maybe we hasve been tamed to use this product and have gotten used to it; maybe there are other better products on the market, but the fear, cost, time of leaving icontact to explore another one, shudders me.

Desvantagens:

Customer contact support, working remotely, not that very interested in helping.

Karen
Consultant, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Works great for us

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We've had to contact support a couple of times and they have been helpful. The level we purchased isn't a comprehensive marketing solution. But we came back to it after having trouble with ClickDimensions, it actually works better.

Vantagens:

When I want to send out an email, I go into my list of prior emails, make changes, and send. It's very easy. It has all of the functionality we need for sending out bulk emails.

Desvantagens:

The editor is a bit clunky. It does take a bit of time to create a new email format. Sometimes it doesn't behave like it is supposed to. But once you save that new format you can use it over and over.

há 4 anos

Hello Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it! All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Esther
Head Operations and Sales, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

iContact Review by Head Operations & Sales

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I am able to create, customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails with iContact.

Desvantagens:

It has been way too good that I have never come across any challenge.

Ram
Chief of Party, EUA
Construção, 201–500 funcionários

iContact issa Robust Email Marketing Automation Program

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

iContact offers a lot of free templates that makes it easy to create and customize marketing emails.

Desvantagens:

Everything I perform with iContact suits my needs.

Perez
Sales Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

iContact Is a Powerful Email Marketing Tool

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

This email marketing system is so reliable. I like the efficient features of iContact.

Desvantagens:

iContact does not have downsides. iContact is amazing.

Pankaj
Supply Chain Officer, Índia
Materiais de construção, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Wonderful contact management

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

iContact really helps in maintainin contacts for survey and marketing purposes.

Desvantagens:

I am very happy with all the features of iContact

Doug
Communications Consultant, EUA
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

We find iContact always exceeds our expectations, really! Friendly folks, easy to use, inexpensive.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It makes my life loads easier. I can use my graphic design abilities to make eye catching emails and that intrigues people which leads them to want more information about our church. I can whip up an email in less than half the time it took prior to contracting with iContact. Also, being able to call customer support and rarely have to be on hold is a benefit along with the support coming from people who are easy to talk to, who converse as real people rather sounding mawkish.

Vantagens:

The flexibility and ease involved to create stunning emails - in our case, weekly church eNews; monthly newsletter and special announcements. The new web site was a major thrust forward in our ability to look loads more professional and that draws visitors to our doors. The customer support team are friendly, down-to-earth and never sound like they are reading from a script. They listen well, explain what the problem may be, find solutions and even work-arounds to achieve what we want to produce. They welcome suggestions to improve the site. As with any shift in process, it took a bit to grasp the new site, but it was well worth it, especially that we knew we could reach out for support where truly no question was too dumb. The features are easy to manipulate, and the ease to populate our emails on social media was a real benefit for us. Congregations, by definition, need to be thrifty with funds and iContact still remains our best value for what we get, and we do comparison pricing on an annual basis. Result? We've been with iContact for 8 years and they still are our choice.

Desvantagens:

We would welcome and make use of a larger variety of templates if they were available. Currently templates favor clients who are in the sales market. This challenges us to be creative in modifying a beautiful template from sales to event promotion. More templates for the non-profit and religious clients would, frankly, be a blessing.

há 6 anos

Hello Doug. We are so excited that you have been an iContact customer over the last 8 years. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to create more professional emails with iContact in half the time! Thank you for your feedback about adding more templates as well. As you mentioned we are always open to suggestions for improvement, and will pass your comments along to our Product Management team for possible updates in a future release.

Brent
Communications Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Our organization has been with I-Contact for 8 years-we love the impact of the communications!

Vantagens:

We LOVE the new Dashboard, updated templates, and the functionality/features during message composition. During the last several years, I-Contact updated the above features, but before doing so asked the CUSTOMER how they could improve their systems. This feedback was definitely taken into consideration as you could so them reflected in the updates. Since then, I-Contact continues to improve the platform with new templates/functions that add to the impact of each individual message. They are a SOLID email marketing solution for companies big and small. There price is in some cases lower than their competitors while offering the majority of the same features. Third, we have been extremely impressed with the level of customer service provided by their team. If you ever have an issue, they are quick to address and provide a solution!

Desvantagens:

Only 2 areas where we would like to see improvement. More connectivity options with other services/websites in order to be able to export/upload new contact information. Also, a more seamless mobile app that would allow for managing of content/messages. Also, consistent, new email templates added to reflect more types of communications: SAVE THE DATE, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS UPDATES, etc.

há 6 anos

Hi Brent. Thank you so much for being a long time iContact customer of 8 years! We are so pleased to hear that you love the upgrades we've made over the last few years. We believe that customer feedback is an extremely important tool in creating a better product, and will continue to reflect this feedback in future releases. Speaking of which, the feedback you provided is absolutely something that we will pass along to the Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for potential changes. The good news is that we are currently looking into integrating with other services and sites that will allow our customers even more options for bringing data into their iContact accounts.

Nancy
Business Development Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have been using I contacts for four years. It was an easy tool to learn and great for marketing.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is the main tool I use to do internet marketing to my contact list of more than 3000 clients.

Vantagens:

I can set up email blasts in advance. When I go on vacation, I set up 3 or 4 email blasts in advance that will go out as scheduled! The advance tier customer service is super helpful and easy to get in contact with. I give this company 5 stars on customer support.

Desvantagens:

With the latest revisions made, I have fewer critiques. Adding an image can be a little time consuming because jpgs need to be resized to no more than 200 kb. The spell check is a little time consuming. I typically cut and paste all my text into word to look for spelling errors. It's a bit quicker.

há 6 anos

Hi Nancy. It's great to hear that you are using our email scheduling feature! This lets you get everything set up ahead of time so that you don't have to be logged in for the actual sending. We appreciate the feedback about resizing images to 200 kb. We understand that this can take a bit more time. Our goal is to ensure as many of your emails reach inboxes as possible. One way to do that is to ensure image sizes remain small so that messages are not seen as possible spam. We are happy to look further into this to try and speed up the process in a future release. Thank you for being our customer!

Software, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A run for your money (for SMB)

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

So, my client was trying to decide between iContact, Mailchimp and other SMB email tools and decided to start the project with iContact -iContact has a really user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate, even for people who aren't super tech-savvy.-They offer decent customer support, and we were able to get in touch with a real human whenever we needed help or had questions (we've put them to the test) -The reporting and analytics features are really robust, and it was easy to track our email campaigns and see how they were performing.The pricing was pretty parred with other SMB email tools so we felt like we were getting good value for our money.

Desvantagens:

1)While the interface is user-friendly, there are some limitations when it comes to design customization2) We weren't able to make our emails look quite as polished as we might have liked.3) It can take a little while to get used to the platform if you're used to more visual ones 4) if you're after a marketing automation syle hubspot , iContact won't offer that level of sophistication

ano passado

Thank you taking the time to write a review and let us know what you like and also for the product feedback. We will be sure to pass that along!

Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Best Customer Service out there

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent. But as good as the software is, the customer service is even better. I have a dedicated account rep who takes care of all our needs, is just an email or phone call away and is incredibly responsive. You can't ask for more than that.

Vantagens:

For me it had to be easy. We use iContact not only for our own email marketing but also for dozens of clients who we do newsletters for. That means, we can be managing 50+ accounts at one time. That is a feature that was non negotiable. We had to make sure that the data wasn't commingled among clients and that each client could have their own account access info and get their own reports, etc. Ease was critical as we have different aged clients with different levels of technology knowledge.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any pet peeves with this product. I've been using it for 10 years so I'm coming up with zero cons.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your kind word and being an iContact customer for 10 years!

Jeff
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I have used Icontact for over 7 years and Love It.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and up time. Emails get delivered and social media integration is Great. The tracking tools give great feedback. Contact management is easy to use when adding and deleting contacts and creating groups.

Desvantagens:

Needs more created templates for quick editing and use. When it comes to contacts and subscriber counts, subscribers who have opted out is counted in total number of subscribers in the pricing of various plans. I understand that those subscribers have to be stored to block unwanted email but you shouldn't be penalized by counting them as part of the number of subscribers in your plan. Only active subscribers should be counted in that number.

há 6 anos

Hi Jeff. We appreciate you being a loyal customer for over 7 years! It is excellent to hear that you are getting such great feedback from our tracking tool. It is so important not only to communicate with your contacts, but to actually see how effective that communication was. Thank you for the feedback about how subscribers are counted. Hopefully we can clear up any confusion related to this number. Our standard iContact plans charge based on the number of subscribers in your account. Contacts who have opted out of your messages are still listed on your Contacts page, and even counted in your total number of contacts. However, only the contacts who can actually receive emails (subscribers) are counted for pricing purposes. Thank you so much for choosing iContact!

Rhiannon
Communications Assistant, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I love iContact and the support I receive from my advisor.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy to use and the peace of mind that all of our communications are responsive and beautiful in our readers' inboxes.

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to use and teach to my colleagues. iContact is always looking to improve their products and roll out new features so it grows as our email marketing plans do. They're also open to feedback and value the input of their users.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a summary at the end riiiiight before you send a message where you can see what lists you're sending to and what lists you've excluded. Would make the "Scheduled Messages" feature *that much more* functional for us.

há 6 anos

Thanks for your review, Rhiannon. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is a top priority for our team, so we're happy to hear that we're meeting your needs. We also appreciate your suggestion for a scheduling summary. As you mentioned, we're constantly growing our platform, so we'll keep your feedback in mind as we continue to evolve. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Scott
Director of Technical Operations, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

iContact has always provided the best services and support for bulk email marketing.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: iContact allows me to create and send very engaging emails to my clients and prospective clients with anything from newsletters to sales emails. They also work very hard and closely with me to keep my emails relevant and my social media sites active.

Vantagens:

I have a larger account and my dedicated iContact account reps are fantastic and do all sorts of things to help me grow my lists and increase my exposure to my clients. Integration with social media and many different platforms and apps is a huge plus, and their interface is plenty powerful while still being easy to use too.

Desvantagens:

They have a good number of templates available but I feel like they are too basic for normal needs, so that needs to be updated and broadened. I also would like to see their support for troubleshooting emails across different platforms and viewers extended.

há 6 anos

Hello Scott. We are glad that you have had such a good experience with your account managers and integrations with social media. When customers send out their messages we want to ensure they reach as many contacts as possible. Utilizing the social media integrations is a great way to accomplish that! Thank you for your feedback about adding more advanced templates. This information will be passed along to our Product Management team so that it can be taken into account as we continue to add new and improved templates.

Cindy
Cindy
Senior Recruiter, EUA

Easy to use!

Vantagens:

The ability to schedule emails to go out over the weekend. When I am home relaxing, the software is reaching out to qualified candidates on my behalf.

Desvantagens:

When I send myself a test message from iContact or send a test message to a co-worker in the same office, probably 50% of the time, the test message is found in our junk mail.

há 6 anos

Hello Cindy, The ability to schedule emails so that you don't have to do that additional weekend work is a popular feature that we're glad to hear you are utilizing! Based on the information you included it sounds like emails may be having a difficult time making it to the inboxes of you and your co-workers due to your company's spam filters. Please review our Help Article on why emails go to spam and how to resolve the issue here: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/docs/view/en-us/icontact-for-salesforce/why-emails-go-to-spam. If you are still encountering problems our support team is happy to help troubleshoot further!

Fonte da avaliação

This product brings you from the 1980"s to the year 2017 in a flash!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is helping me make more money with less Employees.

Vantagens:

This product is very easy to use. Upload an excel file or files and GO! It is easily organized by any criteria you decide and uploaded so you can start using immediately. I love being able to email a 1000 or a 100 clients in one email blast. It is making me money. :)

Desvantagens:

The DO NOT CONTACT feature. We should receive at least one email asking us to remove from a database before being placed on DNC.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the review! We love helping you grow your business and be successful. Ease of use is one of our top priorities, so we appreciate the feedback. Regarding the Do Not Contact process, we have a very strict anti-spam policy and a part of that is enabling contacts to opt-out of emails at any point. This allows us to provide excellent inbox placement and be in accordance with CAN-SPAM regulations. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Chloe
Email Marketing Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Review of iContact

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I hold iContact in very high regard, particularly because of it's customer service. The strategic advisors are very helpful and attentive; they always respond quickly and helpfully.

Vantagens:

I love the template builder functionality and that it's still an option to use the HTML Template builder. Our CRM is very particular about the types of email templates we can send out of it and iContact has helped us navigate this issue. It's very easy to train people in and to build eye-catching templates.

Desvantagens:

I would prefer to have larger subscriber limits and I would prefer to be able to do functional HTML file exports for certain templates. I also think the reporting data has a lot of blindspots. I would also like to be able to make template copies across user folders without having to enlist my strategic advisor's help.

Prudencia
Prudencia
Technician in Energy and Thermal Engineering, França
Pesquisa, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Easy to use

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: All things considered, IContact was the ideal choice for me, as it enabled me to create effective email campaigns with minimal effort.

Vantagens:

I found IContact to be an incredibly user-friendly email marketing service. Its user interface was easy to understand, making it simple to create, customize and personalize newsletters and forms. I was especially impressed with the drag-and-drop design feature that allowed me to produce attractive campaigns quickly and efficiently.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything that I disliked about iContact. It's a great platform for managing email campaigns and building relationships with customers.

ano passado

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you find iContact easy to use!

Marcy
Media Specialist, EUA
Rádio e televisão, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I've used iContact for years. It's the best value for the money & the customer service is fantastic.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It keeps us in touch with our clients with ease and for a good price.

Vantagens:

The customer service. It is always excellent and they go above and beyond to help. Day/Evening whatever, I've gotten great service. I use them for my employer for over 5 years, but I was also volunteering for a small non-profit group that had a tiny budget. Their salesperson was fantastic setting us up with what we needed for little money, and thinking about what we might need for the future. I was really impressed. When I have had questions or the rare problem they helped right away, either on chat or the phone.

Desvantagens:

Perhaps they might not be as fancy as other companies, but redesigning our newsletters isn't something we do often, so we might not be taking advantage of all the new stuff they have put in place.

há 6 anos

Hi Matt. Thank you so much for the rave review of our customer service team! We are pleased to have a truly knowledgeable and caring staff to help you with any questions you have along the way. If you are ever interested in learning more about our new features and how to use them, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for help. Thank you for being a loyal iContact customer!

Reginald
Dir. of Member and Web Services, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy and fast way to get timely emails delivered to our contacts.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great deliverability to inboxes and easy set up and import of contacts! I don't have to worry about going to people's spam or junk box.

Vantagens:

I like that you are easily able to create HTML emails and if you don't know HTML, they have ready-made templates that you can use where you can just plug and send. I also like the rate of deliver where emails are going to inboxes and not junk mail - makes for better metrics when you look at opens and clicks.

Desvantagens:

The ability to copy and paste a URL to create a new HTML message does not always work/format the way I'd like sometimes, but I do like that ability.

há 6 anos

Hello Reginald. It is great to hear that you are enjoying the deliverability rate iContact offers! Our Deliverability team works to build solid relationships with the major email providers so that we can get as many of your emails as possible straight to inboxes. Thank you for the feedback about creating a message from a URL. This doesn't always allow for the consistency that we would like simply because there is a good deal of code used on websites that just does not render well in email format. It is, however, something that we are happy to pass along to our Product Managers so that it can be taken into account for future updates!

Alison
Mark. & Comm. Coor., EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Customer service is nice/helpful, the platform is user friendly.

Vantagens:

The platform is user friendly for people who aren't as versed in HTML. You're able to easily create tables/borders. The service is relatively fast. We pay for an account so we have an account manager that is able to assist us whenever we need.

Desvantagens:

Their new drag/drop platform isn't able to create any template you'd like so we have to continue using our old templates.

há 6 anos

Hello Alison, We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform user friendly! Our drag and drop email editor is designed so that new users can quickly and easily create beautiful emails. I apologize that your old templates were not able to be moved over to the new editor but thank you for that feedback. It's important to know what roadblocks our customers are facing so that we can focus on preventing them in our future releases.