15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Canto

Centralize e compartilhe os ativos de marca das equipes usando o Canto DAM baseado na nuvem e comece a trabalhar com mais eficiência hoje.

Saiba mais sobre o Canto

Vantagens:

The search tool is great and has recently integrated smart tagging which I love.

Desvantagens:

The inability to work on Adobe files from the server.

Notas do Canto

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Canto tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 676 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Canto antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (676)

Ben
Ben
Digital Marketing Manager
Entretenimento, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic product for image library sorting and tagging

5,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Julio
Gestor de Marketing, Brasil
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Organização de Processos

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

velocidade e praticidade promovendo facilidade nos processos de marketing

Desvantagens:

o preço está um pouco aquém pelo que a ferramenta oferece hoje.

Tara
Tara
Director of Marketing, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great visual product and storage solution aside from a few small inconveniences

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall we had a good experience—the sales team was helpful, the onboarding team not-so-much (which we passed that feedback on accordingly and they listened), so it took my team a little while to get fully up and running using Canto. Now we have fully implemented it across our organization, and I hope Canto continues to grow and improve the product because we hope to use it for years to come.

Vantagens:

I love the visual layout of the product—another competitor we were considering had a terrible UI / UX and that is really important to my marketing team who is very visual! Also we loved the search feature and the tagging.

Desvantagens:

The way the app loads on a MacBook Retina makes it look a little low quality / not the highly resolution of software design. That part makes it feel a little cheap to be honest? Also I don't like that Canto will reload on you at random times (automatically refresh your browser page), even if you were in the middle of a long scrolled search for specific imagery. It will lose your place and have you start over.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Effective Tool for Managing Digital Assets

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Since there is no longer a need for a middleman, the company may more easily acquire the supplies they require. I also like how it serves as a visual record of the development of the business. It has given us a secure channel through which to disseminate resources like guides and movies to the appropriate parties.

Vantagens:

I appreciate the ability to tag objects, store related information, and recognize faces. [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful, and checking in with him to find out what's happening with Canto never feels like work. The fact that there appears to be an answer to every query I could possibly have impresses me greatly; such materials must have been painstakingly compiled.

Desvantagens:

Working with a single sign-on login can be perplexing for those who are only visiting your site and not contributing or consuming content. Less technically competent users may be confused by the steps required to clear cookies and restart the browser.

Felix
Senior Manager Global Advertising, Alemanha
Roupa e moda, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Practical tool but barely innovative.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Canto enables me to grant file access to many of our departments world wide.

Vantagens:

Canto seems to be simple enough for even unexperienced users. It is clearly structured and all functions are easy to spot and use.

Desvantagens:

For a software that was recently developed it seems rather simple in style and function: we only received what we specifically asked for and there is nothing wrong with it but a bit of innovation goes a long way. Why not connect it with actual folders on our operating system Microsoft Windows like Dropbox: At some point, we will need to store all files somewhere anyway to upload them to Canto, why not allow a direct uplad from a designated folder windows without having to open the browser? Make that folder accessable via FTP connection, too to have backup access when Canto is down or when there is a browser problem. Image previews and navigating through Canto should easier: navigating through it takes time, sometimes you might select a wrong image due to bad visibility of small thumbnails and even going back one step wastes precious time due to loading time and selecting a new image. I would suggest a slide show feature like the standard picture viewer in Microsoft Windows. Same goes for Video previews. I like working with Canto but it always feels like we are working with a beta version, waiting for the shiny real thing to arrive.

Pamela
Project Manager- Design & Construction, EUA
Design, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Canto is a step ahead and in some ways almost too good to be true!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Canto up to now is amazing! We have made it possible to combine information from all our company departments and combine them to be helpful to anyone needing something.
There is not much else out there that will be any better or do any more for you. Its perks are endless and they stand behind their software!

Vantagens:

There are many things that I like best about Canto, but I will definitely say I love that our ability to store and access so much more data and information and be able to access it easier is a huge plus! I love the Canto has the ability to upload and view any type of file you may throw at it, CAD/DWG was a big surprise to me but super exciting! I like that Canto has fantastic security behind it and that our information is safe. I like that you are able to give permissions and restrict certain or specific files and information. I also love that you have the ability to enter in so many different tags for one document, file or photo. It makes it much easier to search for because we all know that different people will describe something a little different each time!

Desvantagens:

I wish that Canto was a little brighter when it came to the "smart tags" that it automatically gives when you upload a document or photo. I think there are alot more "common" words or descriptions that could be added to its vocabulary. It would be very helpful for the unexperienced uploader or the person who just isn't good at describing things. It certainly takes some training to navigate and use properly, and you have to get used to how they refer to things differently.

Jared
Jared
Senior Graphic Designer, EUA
Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product that is easy to use.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our representative always responds to us in a timely manner. She is very helpful with any questions or Canto solutions that our university might be interested in.

Vantagens:

I really like how easy it is to upload, organize and tag photos. The facial recognition feature is great when dealing with lots of photos of people, like we do as a university. It is amazingly accurate and will recognize people from photos when they were 20 years younger. It's very easy to search for photos.

Desvantagens:

I can't complain. We probably don't take advantage of a lot of features Canto has to offer.

há 3 anos

We appreciate your review, Jared! The facial recognition tool is one of our favorites too!

Neil
CEO, Reino Unido
Impressão, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very mixed bag

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It’s fairly intuitive but there are shortcomings. We had a half day online training but there is virtually no backup support. My emails remain unanswered and nobody answered the phone on the occasions that I rang.

Vantagens:

It’s easy to use and fairly intuitive. The filter system is very powerful. Love the portals.

Desvantagens:

The choice of ‘views’ you get is limited. Some of our products are pens and rulers and the ‘list view’ thumbnails are too small to see what the product looks like. The other views show only cropped images of the product if it is beyond a certain size, making it impossible to see what the product actually is. It also has numerous bugs, such as not being able to display a greyscale image if it is saved as a .psd. Also, another wonderful fact of Canto is its portals, and we have a need to set up a great deal for our distributors. However, each one has to be created manually even though 95% of them are all the same. There should be a template facility to copy.

Michelle
Michelle
Marketing Manager, EUA
Seguros, 201–500 funcionários

Canto Met all of Our Expectations and More

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I think the amount of uses that we have found beyond our standard need case of storing and easily searching our large photos has been numerous. Easily sharing documents and links have been invaluable. Our training department is now using it to provide ongoing training to our teams, we have several portals for different use cases.

Vantagens:

Canto has been easy to use and easy to get up and running. The simplicity of having all of our images in one place have been astronomical. The amount of time spent wasted looking for marketing images has been eliminated completely. That was our main purpose for selecting a DAM platform.

Desvantagens:

The only bad thing I can say was our onboarding tech wasn't really the greatest. Her training was not great. She was good at keeping her meetings and the scheduling, but when she was on, she had a hard time keeping track of where she was at with training. There was some wasted time. there.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Chief Geek, EUA
Impressão, 11–50 funcionários

Top Tier DAM

Vantagens:

Canto is extremely user friendly, straight forward, and a great value. All support is provided in-house and they go above and beyond to resolve issues.

Desvantagens:

There is not a feature that Canto doesn't offer. CDN performance with faster loading would be my only suggestion.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the review, Jonathan! We're happy to hear that Canto, from using the product to interacting with the team, has been such a positive experience for you.

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Manage your assets safely and easily.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm very satisfied with Canto, it is a great evolution in our ways of work.

Vantagens:

Canto is very intent and its automations allow you to easily locate files.

Desvantagens:

The lack of integration for importing files.

KC
IT officer, Hong Kong
Gestão da educação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

IT officer

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use and with latest technology, like AI tagging

Stephenie
Senior Designer, Canadá
Design gráfico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Working smarter not harder!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are just getting started with Canto but LOVE it! We have over 15,000 assets uploaded to our system to-date and have only been using the product since March 1, 2020. Every day we are learning some new functions of Canto and how to better organize and tag our assets to make magic happen! Canto is worth the cost and I'm excited to keep exploring all the functions it has to offer to us and our clients!

Vantagens:

I love Canto's Facial recognition feature! We have a lot of assets where we need to identify people and facial recognition has changed everything! now we can search for people by name and access every photo asset we have of that person! Game changer! I also love being able to relate files and add custom fields to assets. This has come in so handy when we need to connect people's images to their stories and FOIP information. Canto has really helped us work smarter and not harder to find all of the assets we have in a more dynamic way!

Desvantagens:

We have found the uploading of assets to be a little more work than anticipated. The Canto Connect desktop application is helpful but when initially setting up out canto product it is a lot of work. When you have over 20,000 assets to upload it takes a team of people to make that happen and a good amount of time to get everything uploaded.

Janie
Designer, EUA
Roupa e moda, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Can be a file management blessing, if maintained properly.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Asset management with so many powerful features, they can become a burden: the learning curve is steep, even if you're doing simple tasks with the program.

Vantagens:

Keyword tagging and album features are great and make organization so much more manageable for very large media libraries. The features offered are extensive and very comprehensive. Search filters also help users find specific files faster.

Desvantagens:

– The number of features presented all at once can be overwhelming. The home screen displays too much information, icons, and files all at once. – Multiple iterations of a design or photo file get repetitive when scrolling—A feature to identify those very similar files, then group + collapse them together would be an improvement. – Features can be easy to miss/forget with such an extensive system. - Shortcut options aren't available for the most performed actions for individual users (or organizations) - Downloads could be easier, without the extra popup screen—an option for one-click downloads.

Luke
IT Technician, Reino Unido
Entretenimento, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Future for your photo library and GDPR needs.

Comentários: Excellent.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, previous to Canto we had network shares holding all our photos for our organisation - this made searching, sharing and keeping track of GDPR policies on the photos very hard. Thanks to Canto we now share, find and add photos with the upmost ease.

Desvantagens:

The ADFS link to our domain - some features you can't use due to us wanting it to link to our active directory - there is no office 365 synchronization.

Katrina
Global Engagement and Insights, Irlanda
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Canto is a game-changer for us

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've found the Canto team, from sales, to customer success to support really excellent, responsive, and nice to work with. It's honestly been one of the best experiences we have had with investing in a platform.

Vantagens:

The software has a bit of everything, and it just works. The most complicated element is setting up your own metadata structure, and that's really an internal conversation about organisational culture, how we think, what we need. We love the portal functionality. There are tonnes of ways to upload, and lots of nice, very different ways to add metadata to your files.

Desvantagens:

The aesthetic is slightly dated, but that's honestly a minor quibble. Sometimes keeping it simple is what helps it work so well.

há 4 anos

Thanks for reviewing Canto, Katrina! I'm glad to hear that you're using and enjoying our Mailchimp, Google Drive and WordPress integrations!

Paul
Digital Asset Manager / Manager of Post Production, EUA
Varejistas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

We love Canto

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very simple and straight forward. No surprises. Friendly and fast to respond customer service who go above and beyond to ensure we have the best user experience possible. What you see is what you get and I couldn't be happier.

Vantagens:

It's a visual, web-based DAM that is incredibly easy to use and assessable from anywhere. Canto is incredibly fast and responsive, with all sorts of plug ins and extensions to integrate your favorite browser, file transfer site or software application (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier). The Portals & User Permissions allow a lot of fine tuning to ensure each user or team has access to only the assets they should. The admin controls couldn't be easier to use, making managing access through the system a total breeze. The simplicity is and emphasize on clean visuals really puts Canto above most other platforms we've used or demonstrated. Highly recommend others take the time to see what Canto offers and how your company can benefit from what it does best.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any, to be honest. Though it would be nice if a standalone application for advanced management existed, similar to how the Advanced Uploader application makes uploading large batches of files easier - would be nice if I could perform backups, re-arranging assets, etc. through an application for complex tasks. It's not essential, but I would absolutely be able to leverage something like that since mass re-organizing albums and assets through a browser can be sluggish and difficult.

Laura
Business Process Leader, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Robust features and multiple ways of access

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: What do you like best?
The flexibility of deployment and implementation was paramount for our organization, as we ended up hosting the solution on premise due to our large file sizes. We love how the metadata is written back to the asset. Additionally, the various ways to access the assets through the web, through apps or through a desktop client made the user adoption go very smoothly.
What do you dislike?
Customizing the software during the installation and implementation phase was more time consuming than we had anticipated and with the new releases of software and portals we have encountered some delays and hiccups (we are working through them). Out of the "box" reporting is significantly lacking compared to the other options, but you can buy a 3rd party addin for that.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
The visibility on where are assets have gone and where they are going is greatly increased, in addition to increasing the visibility of knowing what assets we have while enabling a strong search functionality has decreased duplication of assets and increased productivity and efficiency.

Tina
Senior Graphic Designer, EUA
Agricultura, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Canto, where have you been all my life?

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's no exaggeration to say that Canto is My Hero right now! We finished migrating our assets and started using Canto just a few weeks before our US team was ordered to work from home due to the Coronavirus (our international team has already gone through this). I don't think we would have all been able to keep working with the product we were using before. With Canto, our domestic and international teams can work together seamlessly from anywhere. And those of us with access to domestic servers can continue to load new assets that were previously unavailable to our design team overseas. As a provider for the agriculture supply chain we are considered an "essential business" and this is becoming a very busy time for us. I'm grateful we've been able to get up and running so quickly, and that Canto is so easy to use that the learning curve is almost nonexistent. You guys rock!

Vantagens:

The best thing about Canto is that it just works exactly the way you expect it to. Even before I went through the official training, I found it super intuitive -- easy to upload files, easy to find them again, easy to use them with a huge range of design tools (we mostly use it with Adobe Creative Suite). Version control is going to be very helpful for us. I’m also stoked that it’s so easy to customize for our workflow. And the customer service we’ve experienced so far has also been top notch -- friendly, knowledgeable, and FAST. Thanks, Canto!

Desvantagens:

Nothing yet! The default settings include a lot of options we won't need, so until we finish customizing the interface it's visually distracting to see them. Still, how can you complain about having "too many" options -- especially when it's so easy to focus in on only what you really want?

Sandra
Product Manager, Alemanha
Fotografia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect digital asset management software for our company with many divisions and different needs

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We´ve been using Canto from canto since ... 4 years in our company. The time before the organization of our marketing material was not ideal. It was a problem to exchange data from division to division (national and international) - we used memory sticks or hard disks. For me, as a windows user, it was impossible to exchange data with a mac user - because we did not use the same network. Data was outworn and there was no version control or right system. Since we use Canto this belongs to the past! The software is extremely customizable and canto reacts very fast and professional to our needs. We`ve created wonderful processes - for example between Canto and jira (a bug- und issue-tracking-system from other software) - for example between our online marketing and graphic design divisions for the creation of web pages or newsletter. I can count a lot of examples :) !!!
We use Canto in processes with external partners like design agency, freelancer, and photographers. They use the improved web client. Since we use Canto we have access to data from everywhere - this is a great advantage. We love the search function based on keywords (in any language).
Canto will be permanently enhanced - the version 9.1 has a great adobe integration. A lot of people in my company use the batch processing function. Also, the comment function is a great advantage.
We daily use it and we love it. It has improved our work!

Vantagens:

- endless possibilities - answers for every case of use

Greg
Director of Media Production, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Canto is absolutely essential for our workflow

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We couldn't do what we do without it. I love the responsiveness and friendly nature of the Canto team. This is integral to my creative post-production process.

Vantagens:

Canto makes it easy to keep all of our creative assets in one place, and perfectly accessible by team members as well as the full company and clients. I was able to customize my interface perfectly for the needs of my team and our workflow. I am now able to run most of my asset reviews right on the platform, make sure that all assets are current, and organize/categorize appropriately.

Desvantagens:

I still end up using Vimeo for my video versioning and review process. But I upload the final assets to Canto. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Canto rolled out a video review tool in the near future. Their developers are always listening to the customers' requests. It isn't unusual to ask for a little feature tweak and then see it implemented in the next build of their software. Incredible.

há 3 anos

We appreciate the feedback, Greg! Very glad to hear you've had a positive experience with Canto's innovation.

Anthony
Assistant Director, Marketing & Design, EUA
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Canto is a great digital asset manager for the price!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We just signed a contract extension with Canto becaue we have been very happy with the service they provide. They are alwasy willing to take our feature requests seriously and are always working to make sure we are getting the most use out of the tool as possible.

Vantagens:

The three major items that drove us to choose Canto as our DAM were the friendly and effective customer service, their ease of setup and customization, and their constant drive to update and make their software better. Both our account manager and the Canto IT team are quick to respond and always willing to do what is needed to help us achieve what we need.

Desvantagens:

We had some issues early on in the setup/implementation phase as we didn't feel like we were provided with adiquate information as to what was needed for our trainings. However, once we got into the process things became more clear and everything went smoothly.

há 4 anos

We appreciate the review, Anthony. We're glad to hear your experience with customer support has been positive!

Avaliador Verificado
Varejistas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use for file sharing

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall we are happy with the SaaS and it works for what we need it to do. Great for storage and useable across different fields.

Vantagens:

Easily upload images directly or lock down to contributors so that any uploads need to be approved. Being able to sort projects by files and create specific jobs within those makes organization easy.

Desvantagens:

This needs an app - this is difficult to use from a mobile device and an app would put it over the edge.

Justin
IT Consultant, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

System management and support services

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: The system is not "heavy" on the infrastructure -it works how you would hope asset management would work. On a few occasions, we have needed to reach out to support for help and they were everything you could hope for. In one instance, my client was not sure if they still had a support contract, but they also had an issue causing some business impact. Due to some turnover and changing of rolls, my client could not find the correct ownership information either. Canto support helped get my client their historical invoices, get them back on a support contract, and help solve the problem. It's important to note: support helped me solve the problem, before my client paid the invoice on the contract. I really thought that was impressive, that Canto recognized the severity of the situation, and was willing to help, when they were perfectly within the right to not help.

Vantagens:

After getting the old system upgraded, my client was able to offload some of the work the creative team previously did, to an account services team. That team was able to fulfill client requests for images without getting the creative group involved. It helped speed the responses to clients and vendors as well as balance the workload.

Desvantagens:

So far we have not had any internal issues or complaints!

Luci
Luci
Assistant Public Information Coordinator, EUA
Manutenção predial, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Canto is the best DAM product out there

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very positive, the team that helped us set it up initially was extremely helpful. The support response is quick and thorough. The amount of storage we can use gives us the confidence to store all of our files in it.

Vantagens:

I like that Canto is on top of their game, always improving the software and releasing updates. When a feature isn't particularly user-friendly, you can put in a ticket for a suggested improvement and they will consider it in a future release.

Desvantagens:

It's a little hard to use for the general user, those who aren't power users. I had to draft up instructions on our to use the software for our general employee base.

Delaney
Content Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Great Concept and Customer Service - Some improvements could be made

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Really awesome customer service and it will get continue to get better and more intuitive.

Vantagens:

The integration of our existing system was very fast. We had everything housed on Google Drive and then migrated it over to Canto. It was really fast and easy. The search-ability is amazing and has a really simple tagging system.

Desvantagens:

The upload time is really slow which definitely could be improved. The file organization is a little confusing since there are folders then folders within the folders then albums.