15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Frazer

Software projetado para o revendedor independente de carros usados. A Frazer torna mais fácil e lucrativo administrar sua concessionária de carros usados.

Saiba mais sobre o Frazer

Vantagens:

The ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software.

Desvantagens:

Sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Notas do Frazer

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Frazer tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 146 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Frazer antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (146)

Patti
Patti
President, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Desvantagens:

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

há 3 anos

Hi Patti, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful review and we're glad to be able to help support Modern Day Motor Cars. It seems like you're really making the most out of Frazer, including using our Accounting features, which also puts a smile on our faces. To return the favor, we'd like to let you know that you can now enter a "One-time Vendor" for your bills that should make individual transactions quicker and easier to record in Frazer. As always, you're welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable support techs at 888-963-5369 if you should have any questions.

Kevin
sales and finance, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Best Value I have seen

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The benefits vs cost is the number one reason dealerships should utilize Frazer DMS. Its layout is the easiest to navigate that I have come across to date. I can have an entire deal loaded, printed, and then closed quicker than all the other DMS systems I have used in the past.

Vantagens:

I currently use Frazer software to desk and print car deals. I am a huge fan of the reporting feature as well. This helps me greatly to compare specific time frames as well as calculate commissions when needed. The customer service feature is most likely the best I have come across in 20 years of working in the auto sales business. They are quick to answer questions, always has a solution, and will remotely take over the computer to assist in whichever issue we are experiencing.

Desvantagens:

The printers can sometimes give us issues. I am not sure why the dot. Matrix has to be powered down before each form is printed.

Katelynn
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent choice

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It breaks everything down for easy use .

Desvantagens:

Nothing i have no complaints about this software

Chip
Sales Professional, EUA
Automotivo, 201–500 funcionários

A Full-Featured Package for Small Independent Dealers

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Despite the frustrations I experienced while using Frazer, I have to admit that for the price you pay, you get more than an excellent value. With that said, I would gladly pay more for snappier responsiveness, true web/cloud based services, and a bit more simplicity for the important things... like selecting a slate of forms and just letting them print with the defaults unless I specify otherwise. The hosting business is for the birds it needs to be web-based and responsive. We're out of the stoneage!!

Vantagens:

There are some areas where Frazer punches way above its weight and delivers unbelievable value for the price you pay. For example, the integration of FinanceExpress to rate VSC, GAP, and other ancillary products is terrific (if you're working in an environment lacking true menu platform. It makes canceling a VSC or GAP contract (flat cancellation -- not for repo or cust request) a breeze. Frazer's integration with DealerTrack for RegUSA & ELT are a bit clunky, but the info was there and I didn't have to retype it, and for that I will always be grateful. There's also a [probably] little-used feature called FETCH that lets you shop insurance for a customer once you've entered all their information into the deal. It has provided a way to go for insurance for customers on a number of occasions that I wouldn't have otherwise found. The nice people who work in the forms department are beyond amazing and quickly get forms added and properly programmed so they print with the proper data in the proper spots. They do a great job in a short turn-around time.

Desvantagens:

Every PC I wanted to work on with Hosted Frazer, I had to go through. rather laborious and finicky installation process that would create all kinds of whacky folders. And the "hosted" part is no joke... it creates a virtual machine with it's own file structure. While its faster than the old client-server system, its still frustratingly slow in comparison to fully web-based DMS solutions. It could take several minutes if I wanted to adjust a deal to a max amount to finance or a max payment for Frazer to calculate that out. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! And we had blazing fast internet!!! I like the idea of having form packs... but I still have to click through prompt after prompt to get my docs to print. And PRINTING... IT is SLOW! I cannot tell you how many times I spoke ill of this DMS because of the difficulties I had printing documents. I was at the point of just going to a system of hash marks on index cards to keep track of things than deal with Frazer again when I called support and they walked me through setting my printers and making changes when I went to another of our locations. I made an infographic hand out for our all of our teams across all locations because that help tool isn't a Frazer thing. OH, and when you go to save a document, say on your desktop, you have to navigate through a confusing tree of unfamiliar drives and directories to save the document where you want it because your Desktop isn't really where your desktop normally is when you use hosted Frazer.

Dawn
Operations Manager, EUA

Best DMS for all

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I have used Frazer at numerous dealerships I have been with. This is hands down the most easy to use & navigate.

Vantagens:

The pricing on this product is fabulous! If you are an independent dealer this is the best DMS on the market

Desvantagens:

There is not a whole lot I can say regarding dislikes I have with Frazer.

há 3 meses

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. Frazer Computing greatly appreciates the acknowledgement. We believe our DMS is the best in the industry, and you've helped validate it. We thank you for your continued business.

MICHAEL

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Vantagens:

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

há 4 anos

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Carl

The Best software for Buy- Here Pay- Here with the best Support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Total Satisfaction and the best service in the software business.

Vantagens:

the ease of learning it plus the great tech support we have always received when purchasing a new computer or if we had a glitch Help Desk were always quick to resolve.

Desvantagens:

I can't seem to think of any cons. Totally satisfied!!!

OWNER, EUA

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Comentários: FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Vantagens:

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

há 4 anos

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

GM, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Fairly Priced

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

Vantagens:

It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

Desvantagens:

For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

Forrest
President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

What a great value for a car dealership

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: We have been using Frazer for almost 10 years now and will continue for many years to come.

Vantagens:

Frazer has been there at every corner to make sure things go smoothly. Very easy to use and quickly prints the forms.

Desvantagens:

They didn't buy me a cup of coffee, other than that nothing wrong.

Betty
accountant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Vantagens:

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

há 4 anos

Hi Betty, Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Sales Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Perfect for an independent dealer

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great with no real issues to think of

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Has everything we need, Perfect integrations to multiple advertising sites, Complete inventory feeds to our financing banks

Desvantagens:

I really wish Frazer had a full DMS system to go with it; we would immediately cut our 3rd party DMS & just use Frazer.

Stephani
Office manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing customer service & great product!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Allot

Vantagens:

We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Desvantagens:

That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

há 6 anos

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

Alex
GM, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Vantagens:

EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

Kevin
Automotivo, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Would not RECOMEND frazer.

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Vantagens:

Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Desvantagens:

Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

Tammy
VP, EUA

Great product

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Customer support is always easy to access. Improvements to the software are constantly being done to keep you in compliance.

Vantagens:

Frazer understands the needs of used car dealers. Improvements are constantly being made to keep up to date.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. It is exactly what we need. There really is nothing negative to say.

há 4 anos

Hi Tammy, Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your fantastic feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and services that can help your business grow and prosper!

Susan
sales, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Frazer is a must have for all large and small dealerships

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Frazer has assisted us in staying in compliance with OOOC and allowing us to breeze through audits, which is awesome.

Vantagens:

The customer service is out of this world!! Always quick to answer and happy to help. If they are not able to help they can always find someone who can,

Desvantagens:

The only Con I can attribute to the software is that due to location they are an hour behind us and customer service opens at 9 which makes it 10 my time. There have been times I needed to get ahold of someone earlier.

Controller, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The best support in the industry

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Vantagens:

Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Desvantagens:

No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

Justyna
Business Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the customer rep provided very fast service, super friendly, and of course was very knowledgeable about products

Vantagens:

After speaking with my tech guy and 3 people at Frazier , there was ONLY ONE that helped set up my printer. Not only was he knowledgeable about his work, he actually had a very positive and energetic attitude.

Desvantagens:

After hours call was not handled professionally as I would expect it. I was pretty much told I have to call back to get the printer aligned, and I use the software on daily basis and it is very important to be able to print forms such as POA, etc.

Sarah
Manager, EUA

This is it. Period.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very easy, great customer service.

Vantagens:

Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Desvantagens:

No cons I love this system refuse to change

Majid
Owner/Salesman, EUA
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo

Great Software, Honestly the best

Vantagens:

Keeping track of inventory, customers, sales, reports everything a dealership needs is all in the software from online posting to paperwork. All these are included in this software. Customer services is top notch the best from small questions to big ones.

Desvantagens:

Isnt much cons besides some small ones that arent much of a big deal.

há 4 anos

Hi Majid, We appreciate your gracious review and are glad to hear that we are able to help fulfill your business needs. Here's to many more years of continuing to help each other succeed in all that we do!

ABE
OWNER, EUA

VERY GOOD

Comentários: NOTHING BUT GOOD

EASY TO USE TO ANY BODY NEVER USED IT BEFORE

VERY PRECISE AND FRIENDLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK

há 3 anos

Hi Abe, It is fantastic to hear you find Frazer easy to use and have nothing but good to say about our product and services. We look forward to continuing to earn your praise and welcome you to let us know if you ever need a helping hand as we are always happy to offer one!

ABIODUN
Fonte da avaliação

FRAZER - GREAT FOR START UP INDEPENDENT DEALERS - BE WARNED DOESN'T HAVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Frazer has been great, As a small dealer you need to ensure you are charging the exact anount of sales tax, doc stamps and more plus a place to print your DMV paperwork and Contracts. Frazer does this. I must add, You can use a simple lazer printer instead of the OkiData with the Frazer software.

Vantagens:

The thing i like the most about the software Frazer is that fact that you have an entry level system in terms of cost but your receive a good bang for your buck!

Desvantagens:

The only things I dislike about the Frazer software, hard to even say dislike honestly it's just a feature they do not have, owning a service department, there is not a tab to use for customers when they want to service their vehicle with me so I have to use an entirely different platform or software for that.

william
PRESIDENT, EUA

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been a great asset to my business for years now and they keep improving the software.

Vantagens:

It helps my keep my dealership organized in many ways and at a great price .

Desvantagens:

I'd like to be able to export the trade ins before completing the sales .

dan

Outstanding

Comentários: Outstanding

Vantagens:

Customers services. This software has truly changed my business, very thankful.

Desvantagens:

I wish it had a point of sale for auto repair. It works great for sublet repair. We do some auto repair for customers that we did not sale to.