15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Sobre BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Automatize o marketing, converta mais leads, fique à vontade com os mutuários e recrute novos parceiros usando um hub central.

Saiba mais sobre o BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Desvantagens:

Very complicated to use, which caused to much confusion for the staff.

Notas do BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O BNTouch Mortgage CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 66 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (66)

Classificar por

Você já usou o BNTouch Mortgage CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (66)

Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Bancos, 201–500 funcionários

Mortgage Teams & BNTouch CRM

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am still using BNTouch so that has to amount for something. We expected to go to another crm 6 months down the line when new features opened up, but bntouch has everything we need and it continues to grow for us.

Vantagens:

BNTouch is an important part of my day. The system has availability for you to set up everything inside a crm where other companies have these features locked out. It is

Desvantagens:

There are way too many options to choose from. It took us a while to set up the system to work how we wanted it to. In comparison this is just as salesforce is with their software.

Jeff
Manager, EUA
Bancos, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Great Product

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

I have been using BNTouch for 5 years and it is simple to use and has so many features that help you keep track of your marketing and staying in touch by tasks, email video and text. I have fund no cons using this software and the support is fantastic, if you need a CRM for your mortgage business BNTouch is the best choice.

Desvantagens:

No Cons the software is easy to use and the support is great

CHief
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

HORRIBLE Crashes literally weekly!!!

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Horrible. Poor customer service. The system glitches and crashes all the time.

Vantagens:

I do like what it is SUPPOSED to do. And I like it WHEN it works. The unfortunate truth is that the system literally crashes weekly.

Desvantagens:

The system is always glitching, crashing and their customer service does not exist. You think your email and text messages are being sent to clients, leads, prospects. But in reality, they aren't. When you call for service there is always some excuse. This goes on repeatedly. Ask them to waive your monthly fee, or reduce it for poor service, nope. You get to pay full price for a product/service that underperforms repeatedly. The challenge is, finding another CRM once you are used to using their system. If you are looking for a mortgage CRM, TRUST ME... look elsewhere! We just lost a $7,800 commission today because we thought we were communicating with a client via text. Just to find out, they were not being sent out! Go elsewhere, you will be much happier... and treated with real customer service.

há 3 anos

Hi Chief, Thank you for being a client of BNTouch, and taking the time to submit a review. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. We've attempted to contact you regarding these issues, and we'd greatly appreciate it if you'd contact us at [email protected] or 888-971-1117 at your earliest convenience. We're confident that we can assist you with getting the most out of your CRM, with hopes of a favorable resolution.

Becky
Mortgage Advisor, EUA

Love BNTouch

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Great, I've used it for 5 years and I'm super happy with it.

Vantagens:

I love the tasks you can assign so I never miss following up and I don't lose sleep wondering if I forgot to follow up on something

Desvantagens:

The canned emails can be a little corny but it's nice we can customize.

Amanda
Sr Mortgage Advisor, EUA
Bancos, 2–10 funcionários

Overall a great CRM

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Customer service has been GREAT! We are new to BN Touch and keep learning more functions daily.

Vantagens:

Professional content, customer service is superb.

Desvantagens:

lacking ease of use for some functions and requires a great deal of time to get used to product, but once learned it's a great tool.

Holli
BUS DEVELOPMENT, EUA
Bancos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

IS BNTPUCH FOR YOU............

4,0 há 3 meses

THE EASE OF IMPORTING OUR DATA BASE WAS A GREAT PLUS

THE CLUNKINESS OF THE MARKETING PLANS~ THE STRUGGLE HAS BEEN REAL

Nick
Serviços financeiros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

SOLID CRM for Loan Officers

Vantagens:

This CRM comes ready to go. It has a whole sweet of pre-built campaigns that you can use but you can also make your own and it is very easy.

Desvantagens:

The custom templates the initial set up of these is a little annoying. there are definitely some items that are odd about the reports. there is a graph on your dashboard that shows you your leads through funded loans, but the funded loans is never correct and they refuse to fix this or describe what it is to make it make sense.

Fernando
Mortgage Broker, EUA

BN Touch Review

Vantagens:

Database management, reminders, agent insights, flow to LendingPad.

Desvantagens:

Updates on user friendly usage, but any tech innovation undergoes updates

Dawn
Office Administrator, EUA

No stranger to CRM's

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I like this system... and am happy that we chose it. It has a lot to offer (some of which, I'm still learning) and I can tell there is potential for growth within the system... I'm looking forward to roll outs of new features.

Vantagens:

I love that it's specific to the Real Estate industry. It has multiple uses to encourage, remind and assist with keeping in contact with clients and associates. I like that the marketing section has articles and meme's that you can post onto your social media very easily. The 'Support Team' is AMAZING! No matter my questions (and I have a lot of them!) they always respond, our Rep is always very helpful and responds with visuals to explain his answers, and tech support is just a phone call away! Also, they just launched a feature where you can record a video with a short message for you client and send it.

Desvantagens:

The process to send set up a simple campaign is very complicated. There's no flow and you have to go in and out of different tabs/links to set it up. It would be helpful if it was more streamlined.

Jessica
Loan coordinator, EUA

Crm review

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It’s easy to navigate and easy to use. Don’t have any issues

Desvantagens:

Clients can’t get a little confused especially when knowing what to fill out

Trey
Mortgage Loan Originator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I highly recommend BNTouch to anyone in the market for a mortgage CRM!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: BNTouch makes it super simple to keep in contact with Realtor/referral partners, potential and past clientele. Being able to track each lead makes the followup process so much less painstaking than other, more overly complicated CRMs.

Vantagens:

The functionality and usability of BNTouch is by far one of the easiest I have used. The customer service is top notch and the staff are quick and responsive when you have a question in regards to how a function works!

Desvantagens:

One of the only gripes I have with BNTouch is the lack of being able to customize the look and feel of the CRM itself. While I do understand that function is more important than form for productivity, when you're staring at a screen for hours upon hours per day, being able to make it your own would help with the eye strain and mental fatigue that tends to happen over time.

Ali
Loan Assistant,

I didn't love it

2,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Customer service was always willing to help with issues, and they really tried their best, but response times were pretty long, making it difficult to deal with.

Desvantagens:

We used it for several months and my team, including myself, still found it to be not at all user-friendly or intuitive. I know there's a learning curve with these sorts of things, but after 4 months, we should have been able to at least have more than a super basic understanding of how to store contacts and send emails. We constantly had questions about how to perform certain automated marketing functions, and in order to ask the questions, we had to submit support tickets, some of which wouldn't be addressed for a couple days. Additionally, the website says the mortgage pipeline is fully customizable, but we found this to not at all be the case. As a result, the pipeline was fairly useless to us, because we couldn't display it in a way that made sense for our business.

há 7 anos

Thank you for your feedback, We feel sorry that you left us with such opinion of our service. We would like to mention that each of our implementation specialists have a direct number that you can call during business hours or request a one on one session. Working with tickets gives you and us the ability to effectively track your requests to make sure they are handled properly. We carefully reviewed the history of our relationship and we can confirm that all your tickets and requests were addressed in a timely manner. A review such as this is great way for us to learn where we can improve. One of the hurdles to overcome when implementing a new software solution is having an unbiased perspective when it comes to terminology. We can certainly greatly customize the area we call pipeline, however, an end user's definition of pipeline may be different. This is where the objectives and goals come into play. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns your may have for us, please give us a call! Thanks, Yuri

Clayton
Loan Partner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing product for a great price.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Using it daily for 6 months, keeping track of new leads, inbound client referrals, setting tasks daily, etc.

Vantagens:

It is a huge competitor with Salesforce. It is user friendly, and great for setting tasks and reminders.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was more customization features to allow us to tailor things exactly to our needs.

Business Development Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Lots of functionality poor execution

2,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Clunky. Dated. Old tech. Hard to search. No keywords. Finicky. Buggy.

Vantagens:

This crm is clunky at best. It is not visually appealing, dashboard does not aid sales process, hard to searxh and manage contacts and pipelines. All kinds of functionality and low low low ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Overly complicated and lots of hidden info. Hard to search. App absolutely sucks. Seriously, as if it was made in 1999. It has near zero functionality. Hire 20 current and accomplished makers of apps and start over entirely. It should have 95% of the functionality as the desktop. Currently it has 2%.

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Best Mortgage CRM for mortgage pros!

Vantagens:

I’ve been in the mortgage industry for over 10 years and have worked with dozens of CRM systems promising increased efficiency and ROI. From my experience, only BNTouch has delivered. Its obvious this was designed from the get go as a mortgage CRM. Navigation is intuitive and I was up and running in less than a few hours. I love the mobile app, its fully functional, not some watered down version of web version. It allows me to work on the go without any hesitation. Support is very responsive with any issues you may encounter. Seamless integration with my lead sources (Free Rate Update & Zillow) & RingCentral was the clincher for my business. All in all, there is no better mortgage CRM on the market!

Desvantagens:

Mobile app can be slow at times but works 95% of the time without issues.

Partner, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Unsatisfiend

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: Too expensive for what they offered.

Vantagens:

The software was nice for lead management.

Desvantagens:

Very complicated to use, which caused to much confusion for the staff.

ano passado

Hi Michael, BNTouch offers a plethora of features, and we're always adding more. We do offer live training, monthly live webinars, a library of videos that'll walk you through all we've got to offer. We've got our gold-standard live support team that can also walk you through anything within our system.  BNTouch changes the game for your business, but there's a bit of a learning curve when you first join the family. We assure you that if you give it 2-3 hours a week for the first month, you'll almost be a pro by month's end. We can guarantee that the risk is 100% worth the reward. Join our Facebook Group BNTouch Family, and ask some members what they think. They'll probably tell you that once you use BNTouch daily, it becomes second nature to utilize our features and navigate the system smoothly.  Thank you again for your time, and we do hope you give us another try, as we've got some fascinating updates coming soon.

Andrew
Processor/LO, EUA

Helpful after learning curve

Vantagens:

The automation is very helpful and intuitive once you have mastered implementing it.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve was pretty steep but the team was there to walk us through it

Ben
Fonte da avaliação

BnTouch works great for my Mortgage work.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Was fairly easy to learn to use and continue to figure out ways to have it serve us better.

Vantagens:

Ease of Use (once I figured out how to use it. Multifaceted Flexibility Able to integrate with Lending Pad which we also use.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot that you can do so at first it might be overwhelming to some.

Adam
President, EUA

Solid performing CRM

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Its great...customer service is awesome...has full capability to do what you need

Vantagens:

I have used BNtouch for almost 10 years now and have become incredibly proficient with it. its much more customizable then you initially realize. A solid piece of technology and has tremendous customer support . Keely is amazing!!!

Desvantagens:

It needs a true POS with auto document collection, a payment calculator that buyer can use, as well as, the ability for realtor, lender, buyer to generate an on demand pre qual letter that is parameter based

Tyler
Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BNTouch is a great and inexpensive CRM

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It is a wonderful application for managing your clientele. No real complaints or issues.

Vantagens:

It keeps track of all my past clients. I have refused to change my CRM because it keeps up with everything so well and sends out constant content to my past clientele that is relevant to my industry. All of my clients love the content it posts for me and it is essentially 100% self sufficient.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the content leans on the more liberal side of advertising but it is easy enough to change the content to fit your personal touch.

Ben
Mortgage Consultant, EUA
Imobiliárias, 501–1.000 funcionários

Ben Yost Review of BNTouch

3,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

It is geared for Mortgage industry and ease of use

Desvantagens:

Not very robust compared to other CRM - lacks a lot of features

Matt
Vice President - Partner, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BNTouch is ok..... nothing special

3,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

We use it mainly to create actionable tasks. Setting up campaigns has taken a lot of time. We dont want to rely on automation, but more so structure of follow up.

Desvantagens:

It syncs to our LOS, but its not great. It's not the easiest system to use.

Laura

Loan Officer

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It has been great all borrowers are in sync with this software to Iam to stay in touch

Vantagens:

I like how able to send flyer all at once to my REALTORS

I don't have a con I love how when I ASK for HELP I GET RIGHT AWAY

Whitney
Marketing Director, EUA

We love BNTouch!

Vantagens:

Bntouch is incredibly easy to use- and if anything seems too daunting, the support team is very prompt and explains the best way to problem solve. We are able to get creative with our emails and communications as well.

Desvantagens:

Generally, we have no complaints about BNTouch!

Rod

BNTouch

Vantagens:

Very helpful automation and allows me to navigate daily to help inform clients and realtors

Desvantagens:

Learning Curve at first as had to watch the videos to understand the process.