15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Windward System Five

Sobre Windward System Five

O Windward System Five é um sistema completo, baseado na nuvem, de administração de empresas que vendem, prestam serviços ou alugam estoque.

Saiba mais sobre o Windward System Five

Vantagens:

The cloud-based system is easy to access and use on a daily basis.

Desvantagens:

Some of the reporting features make getting an accurate snapshot of what is occurring in the company a little difficult.

Notas do Windward System Five

3,8
Relação qualidade/preço
3,6

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Windward System Five tem uma classificação geral de 3,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 189 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (189)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Windward System Five antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (189)

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A powerful POS with unlimited flexibility, reliable stability, and great support staff.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Saved our company time and money in the ling run. Being able to customize the look, feel, and functions of the application let us implement EXACTLY what our company needed. We evaluated MANY other products before choosing Windward, and nothing comes close. It was one of the better decisions made in our organization, and is a big personal red-feather in my hat.

Vantagens:

- Extremely customizable. Allows you to customize anything from report, to custom price-labels, to customized POS screen (even changing the size/color/look of virtually every button). If you are a little more adventurous, you can even write code that allows you make your own functions. - Easy to learn. For as advanced as this is, most people can pick up on the majority what thy need in a day. For those who want to do more, their is a complete 'Windward Academy' that you can watch videos and read comprehensive guides. - LOTS of support. If I ever have a question, there are about ten people I can call. Of-course, they have 24/7 technical support, but virtually anyone in the company is eager and willing to help. I can call my account manager, or any number of others I have talked to throughout the installation process. Even the lovely receptionist is awesome has walked me through issues on more than one occasion. - Philippines support. You might think this would be under the "Cons" section; but it isn't. The Philippines support is not outsourced like other companies, but they are actual employees working in a Windward office in Cebu. They all speak great English, are EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the product, and aim to please. No matter how frantic I am when I call, they never get upset and are always positive. And they are not going to give up until it's fixed. - You typically don't find this level of customer service in Western support groups.

Desvantagens:

- Price tag will be your biggest hurdle. And some features will cost you extra. Having to pay extra to have the software integrate with our merchant account is probably the biggest complaint I have with the company. But even this is vastly outweighed by the Pros. If you want the best, it probably isn't going to be the cheapest. - There are occasional errors that pop up and random issues. But 90% of these are self-resolving (very intuitive software). For the other 10%, support is right there to remote in and stay with you until it's resolve.

Nava
Owner, EUA
Materiais de construção, 2–10 funcionários

Great system management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: When we first took over this long-time local business, previous owners did most reports or tracking by hand (ie hand-written invoices entered into QB and hand-written price books) WWS5 helps us keep track of items in inventory, current prices and mark-ups for inventory, general price increases from vendors, EOD reports and sales, and AR accounts much more easily. We do not currently use the accounting portion, but hope to move over to the accounting option with the new data set.

Vantagens:

We currently use Windward for our POS and AR needs. This helps keep us on track for monthly billing to AR clients and keeps up with the daily till. We do very much like the additional features such as inventory management, price checks/updates, but have trouble at time keeping it current due to staffing issues. With more staff, this system would be absolutely amazing.

Desvantagens:

When we first installed Windward, there were issues with understanding the larger picture during set-up. Understanding more about the system prior to set up would have helped. We are currently setting up a new database now that we understand more about the full operation of WWS5.

Kathi
CEO, EUA

We couldn't live with our our System 5

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: We couldn't do without them and their service is fantastic.

Vantagens:

How the inventory management and purchasing work. So many extra features here that make it so helpful.

Desvantagens:

How the form creation functions. It is a difficult process and way too time-consuming.

Jeff
PARTS MANAGER, Canadá
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

FIX MOST ANY THING..FOR A COST

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The system has many good functions and tracking abilities.

Desvantagens:

Had to have a "wildcard" search for part numbers programmed in after they said it wasn't part of the system. It was already in the system for description but not for parts. As like so many other reviews, updates are a roll of the dice to see what will be affected when they are done. The biggest issue is, A PRICING MATRIX WITH VARIABLE RATES BASED ON COST. Currently I can set up different percentages based on supplier, sub category and others, BUT I am unable to set a pricing matrix with varying percentages for an increasing cost value. That is $1.00 may be marked up 300% but $1000.00 isn't. That function does not exist and system 5 support team as well as account manager act as if I am the first person/business to want this incorporated into the system. I was told we could spend more money to have some one talk to us to tell us they don't know how to do this. The irony of it all is that I came from a Winworks System that we were out growing, but it had that function available to a great extent. Again kudos to the sales team for saying this system could do every thing we first questioned.

mês passado

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate customer input like yours to help improve our software solutions and services. We are committed to fixing defects (bugs) that cause errors in our solutions at no extra charge for our customers. This has been our standard practice for over 40 years. We've assessed the complex pricing matrix you described in your feedback and understand that the requirements include varying percentages based on increasing cost tiers for parts. As you mentioned, this functionality does not exist in System Five and it is complex to build. Our Custom Development Services are designed to fulfill a request like this. We will build or enhance a solution to suit your unique needs. Yes, this type of custom work is a billable service. We encourage you to have a conversation with your Windward Account Manager for more information and to arrange for a consultation if this is important to your business. Our team is here to serve you and support your growth and success.

Rossie
Owner, Canadá

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Windward Software is an amazing program to help you run your business in every aspect.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Inventory was a huge issue for us before we started using System Five. We absolutely cannot imagine running our business without Windward System Five at this point.

Vantagens:

The Support is A1 and the features of everything from Inventory to Sales Invoices, everything is connected and very user friendly. Reports are easy to run, reconciliations, sales and purchase invoicing, ageing, financials are easy to read and all other functions are again, user friendly.

Desvantagens:

No cons at this time. We didn't like that it didn't have a payroll feature when we started with it but now it does.

Derek
Manager, Canadá
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Windward Review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Mostly positive when it comes to day to day interaction. Any negatives are more nit-picking issues.

Vantagens:

Required Orders system and ability to interact with the invoice easily throughout.

Desvantagens:

Lack of multiple kits. Purchase orders with SO items become buggy with large quantities. If a user moves too quickly in the system, it can break.

Bob
Co-Owner, EUA
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

continuing forward

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are continuing to use System Five as migration is a challenge for a small business like ours. The support crew at Windward work well to address issues; however, our account manager failed to address items that were still in process just prior to go live. Those items remain outstanding as support is unable to address them.

Vantagens:

Immediate processing of credit card transactions. The fact that System 5 is in the cloud is one of the primary reasons we purchased the product.

Desvantagens:

Not enough explanation of defaults in System 5 caused redundancy in our chart of accounts. The monthly reconciliation requires that several routines be performed before you can have a reliable balance report of income/expense reports. Modifiers were disappointing as we learned that they must be setup on an item-by-item basis, rather than a category or brand basis. Custom reporting is extremely lacking and doesn't allow for us to produce the reports we need.

Tami
Systems Support, EUA
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 11–50 funcionários

Tami McQuown

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Its been a great experience!

Vantagens:

Ease of use, technical support answers all questions

Desvantagens:

Credit card transactions did not go well at first

William
William
President, Canadá
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

I've been a Windward user for close to 20 years. Overall, my experience is frustration.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The system has a good POS system. It is quite easy to use but does have serious flaws. You can integrate VISA processing with the system, however, this opens another set of problems.

Vantagens:

The ability to expand on transactions no matter which module you are in is a nice feature. The GST function is also very good.

Desvantagens:

With every update, there is a new set of problems. In addition, you can not add additional data bases, terminals nor change your company information such as address, phone etc. Windward's main goal seems to be collecting licence renewal fees and support fees at higher than market rates. They control the number of users - unlike Simply Accounting who allows up to 10 users for a basic license. Windward also charges a licence fee PER DATA BASE. This is bogus! Overall, I am disenchanted with Windward and moving away from the product after over a decade of use.

Anatoly
owner, Canadá

Stay Away, poor Company and Poor program full of glitches

2,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: spent alot of resources and time to get their web module to sell online and they discontinued it the next year just as inventory came online

Vantagens:

Windward is just there for your monthly fees, not to support you

Desvantagens:

glitches in the system for inventory control, does not count correctly stock constantly out

há 9 meses

Hi Anatoly, We're sorry about your experience, but we're having trouble getting ahold of you to to resolve your concerns. Please reach out at [email protected] so that we can discuss.

Kezia
Sales/Reception, Canadá
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Updated: By Far The Worst POS I've Ever Used (Support Included)

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have been disappointed, and remain disappointed. I left a similar review a few months ago, and I was contacted by Windward in an effort to improve matters - which I do appreciate - but, unfortunately, that has not been enough to change my perspective on Windward. For myself, the general ease of use does not make up for the incredible amount of problems this software has. I have been working with various POS systems for over 10 years now, and this is the only one that ever inspired me to go out of my way and leave a review, because it's just so consistently problematic. I have been asked directly by the staff at Windward to update my review, and I do wish it had improved in any way, but I am more convinced than ever that there are much better choices out there.

Vantagens:

In comparison to previous software used, the finalization of the inventory process within Windward is rather straight-forward. The ability to print count sheets with only product in stock - no part numbers with a "zero" quantity, is great and saves paper. However, products often randomly shift into categories like 'financial' which causes the item to remain on the inventory count. I have had to request help from support on this multiple times.

Desvantagens:

I have used Windward software all day, every week day, for two years now and I consistently encounter issues in day to day operations. I have had problems with the cash out feature not allowing me to finalize the file and close the day; I am constantly getting error messages, or "unplanned shutdown" messages when an unplanned shutdown has not occurred; there are processing issues with rental invoices that cause the invoice totals to change, after the invoice has been finalized and submitted. This specifically has created MAJOR discrepancies on our invoices that has resulted in us to losing money, and having to issue apologies to many of our major accounts. One of these incidents has caused irreparable harm to our business relationship with our (previously) largest customer.

Colin
Inside Sales and Marketing, Canadá
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I depend on Windward every day for my role in sales and marketing. I couldn't do my job without it!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's integral to my role in the company. In fact everyone in our company uses Windward on a daily basis. We use it in every aspect of our product based business from order processing, to sales, management, warranty, accounting and inventory management.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to generate custom sales reports so I can see who my top dealer accounts are, and which accounts I need to incentivize. I need to quickly check stock of products in all four of our warehouse locations, and when a product is out of stock, I need to be able to quickly see what's been ordered and when we are expecting it to arrive at our warehouses. In a "just in time delivery" business world like ours, giving customers an accurate ETA can mean the difference between closing the sale and not closing it. As a sales manager, I like to look at what the top selling products are by customer and by regions. I like to review our sales trends month by month and year by year, and see where we need to improve. I also need to see the full financial picture of sales, cost of goods sold and company expenses, to make sure we continue to run a streamlined operation and remain competitive in a constantly changing marketplace. Windward's reporting features are excellent in this regard. Windward is an extremely powerful and feature packed program. It does everything we need to run our business, from accounting to sales; order processing to invoicing; warranty claims and product returns; and generating reports that all levels of management can use to efficiently run their department, or the whole company. In summary, Windward is an extremely comprehensive program that is well suited to our product-based business.

Desvantagens:

Like any feature packed program, intuitive menus are critical to accessing all the nuances of the software. Most of power software programs leave something to be desired in the area of intuitive interfaces. Windward is no exception to this. Thus, task specific training modules and quick customer support is of utmost importance to users being able to shorten the learning curve when expanding their knowledge of Windward.

Nicole
Finance Administrator, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Windward can't do that, but let's try to come up with a "Workaround" for you....

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Headaches

Vantagens:

I like the ability to special order a product on a work order and have it directly linked to the purchase order. Great for tracking an item through.

Desvantagens:

INVENTORY!!!! There is no direct link between the inventory sub-ledger and the ledger. There is no transaction list of what is recorded in the sub-ledger, so balancing inventory and determining where an outage may have occurred is a long, tedious process that involves tracking every purchase order received, bill, work order and invoice put into the system. Implementing the software is very time consuming and self-regulated. Enhancements to the software can be requested if your company agrees to pay for the programming time to develop it.

há 7 anos

Hi Nicole. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback with regards to Windward System Five. Glad to hear that you are finding our Special Order Tracking feature useful; it's a popular one among many of our clients. In terms of your concerns, upon review, it appears that there are, in fact, methods of solving some of the issues you are experiencing through existing product functionality. We encourage you to contact your Account Manager at +1 (800) 663-5750 to become registered for The Windward Learning Academy. This comprehensive online resource of easy-to-use product tutorials clearly demonstrates the most efficient means to use System Five by feature and scenario. In addition, we value your feedback in terms of custom enhancements. In some cases, with requested enhancements that only pertain to a very small subset of our clients, at least a portion of this development work may be billed. Widely beneficial enhancements are completed in future releases at no fee.

Mike
President, EUA
Varejistas
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Scalable multi-user POS retail from a company that listens and adapts.

5,0 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

Excellent customer support 24/7. A product that is scalable to your business. One of the few softwares that have a stand-a-lone ability that allow sales and lookup when the main server is offline or unavailable. Inventory orders in cases or singles by multiple suppliers with multiple part numbers and UPC codes for a single item. Capable of printing price tags on the fly when receiving. Easy lookup of products at the POS terminal by description, barcodes, serial numbers, etc. (Think about a phone caller asking for an item that is not in your hand, no numbers available and you need to quote the price.) Easy Purchase ordering. Easy resorting of POs in a fashion that matches the packing list. Complete control of forms, receipts, printers, slip printers, faxes etc. Multiple price groups and quantity price levels allowing maximum flexibility to different retail environments. Matrix pricing, kit pricing (both dynamic and static) with prices broken out or just single line on receipts. This software is our forth in 30 years and in our use since 2003. Regular updates and revisions are available to keep it fresh and up to date with changes in the ever changing retail industry. This is a very robust software and does far more than given here.

Desvantagens:

Back office reporting is probably the weekest area. However, custom reports are available and creatable. If you are looking into any software you should have a list of what you need to know daily, weekly and monthly and have it demonstrated to you. Another area is handling price protection from manufacturers. It is not easy to drop cost on items that receive price protection. It can be done but is time consuming.

Mario
IT Manager, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Very flexible, comprehensive software package with a somewhat cumbersome user interface.

2,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

the flexibility thanks to various data load and import options, the ability to chain import/exports and call external scripts; detailed permission settings; the numerous features; lots of customisable reports easily ported to spreadsheet or similar.

Desvantagens:

- documentation is very fragmented, incomplete and sometimes just wrong. - the user interface is not intuitive and a long way from modern apps. I couldnt convince our sales team to use the tasks/appointment/history-comments section as they found it too complex (but feature wise I think it's good). - the one time we needed support, we received bad advise which would have crippled this company if it had been followed. - a selection of sample scripts would really help with implementation of more complex customisations. - the unique email feature is applied across both suppliers and customers. this is problematic where a customer is also a supplier. - no support for linux pervasive engines any more. - no support for Sys5Script.exe any more. - the template editor is very unpleasant to use. Very tricky to create a visually pleasing document.

Ronald
Controller, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

I have been using Windward System 5 as the Financial Controller for about 18 months

Vantagens:

Windward System 5 is well organized and intuitive for knowledgeable users. It is an extensive system doing just about anything you could want in a business management/accounting system. Reports are extensive and well laid out, and allow you to drill through to the details in most cases.

Desvantagens:

It seems plagued with system errors. Not sure if this is just our platform, or if this happens to most users, but we get system errors on a very frequent basis (more than daily). Most are nothing and the system corrects them on its own, but some require more effort, and frequent assistance from Windward Support. Most of the support personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable, so your problems get fixed fairly quickly but they are still a nuisance.

há 6 anos

Hi Ronald. Thank you for your positive review of System Five: we're pleased to hear that you find it to be well organized and user friendly. In terms of the system errors that you mention: this could indeed be related to your hardware setup. Please contact your Account Manager at your earliest convenience and discuss whether you have the minimum hardware requirements in place. In addition, if there is a recurring error that is causing you problems, please do let us know what it is and we will investigate to determine if it something we can permanently resolve.

Sylvie
Book Keeper, Canadá
Maquinário, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not spend your money or time on this Software!

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Please ask around to similar businesses and see what they are using - Do not waste your money and your time on this program. When you phone for support -you have to fight for major issues to be fixed. Every year you have to pay a lot of money for renewal and support - and you could be having a know issue that is a programming error but you still have to pay for support to have it repaired

Vantagens:

There isn't much I like about winward. Inventory is okay but not great.

Desvantagens:

It is slow. Freezes. We are not a large company but it takes a long time to generate the AP/ AR reports ect. Exporting this to caseware or making you books easy access for your accountant is no existent. Which adds a major expense to a business' year end. Talk to your accountant - if they haven't heard of it - RUN! ( if they have they probably wont recommend it.) Subledger reports will not match Balance sheets: So generating an AR Report the balance will be different than the Balance Sheet. We had issues with our inventory and selling - sometimes it pulls the cost of an item twice -so it would inflate our expenses!

Jason
Owner, Director of Operations, EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

An Amazing Experience with Windward System Five

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Since we have moved onto Windward System Five the improvement to our business have been and still remain extraordinary. System Five has given me the ability to work in an environment with real time information. With complete integration my business can process sales, my office team can work on accounting and financial transactions, inventory can be taken, purchase orders can be processed and more, all while maintaining flawless real-time information so that I can make decisions for my business quickly. In addition, we are able to process sales faster with integrated credit card processing, give a more profession look to our business with custom made integrated gift cards, we can print clean shelf labels right from the inventory record giving a profession look and assuring accurate pricing, barcode inventory items that do not have them, add multiple barcodes to items and a whole lot more.Support for this product is nothing short of impeccable! Windward offers 24/7 technical support from friendly, well trained technicians that work endlessly to keep your company up and running smoothly. The overall performance of this product in astonishing. It truly has the ability to accommodate anything I want to do to operation my business more efficiently. System Five is a very user friendly product that is easy to learn and understand. The customer service and support are friendly, understanding, concerned about your business needs and willing to do whatever it takes to help you run your company and accommodate your business needs. Speaking from one entrepreneur to you others out there, this is a product made for us! It is a fast, efficient, well build program that gives us the ability to run our businesses the way we want, collect information quickly with its wide array of reporting options so we can make better decisions, and free up our valuable time so we can get out there and do what we do best ' run our businesses! For those out there who would give this product anything less than a perfect review, I would like to challenge your business and management skill as the software is not the problem. This product gets five stars from me on all fronts! It's truly the integrity of my business and I could not imaging running my company without Windward System Five. For those of you considering I say go for it, it's the best investment you can make.

Greg
Owner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Good for the price. We've been a user since the DOS days.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Far cheaper than our old system. Also much better feature set.

Vantagens:

Many features - most of them even work. Price is pretty good compared to most solutions. It generally works and if you don't do any updates you get used to the bugs and how to work around them.

Desvantagens:

Bugs. Every update fixes some bugs and introduces some new ones. I don't bother with updates anymore, just too many headaches. Slightly archaic - you can feel that it is not a fully modern product. Years (decades) of upgrades and patches have made it feel like no one person can manage the whole project anymore. Fixes in one area screws things up in another. Service is spotty. Pervasive SQL is utter garbage and you don't have a choice to run another SQL server. Pervasive is easily the worst part of this whole system. We've added ecommerce to our business but haven't integrated System 5 - the cost is eye-watering. Maybe if the cost comes down at some point.

Bilal
General Manager, Canadá
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

Windward Software System

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Nationwide Furniture Mattress Outlet looks forward to continuing and growing our partnership with Windward Software. Windward Software's system allows us to stay on track and be able to organize vital information. We rely on Windward Software to perform every day so we can deliver the best customer experience possible

Desvantagens:

The time it takes to load certain functions is excessive sometimes.

há 3 anos

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It truly helps other business owners like yourself make a decision that will help their operation grow much like yours has. As for your speed comment, there have been some improvements within some of the reporting tools. If you haven't already done so, try upgrading to the newest version and if that doesn't resolve your issue, please place a ticket in your support portal at support.windwardsoftware.com. Thanks again Bill!

April
General / Service Manger, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

The benefits more than outway the problems that occur

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: All in one program for inventory to A/R and A/P etc.

Vantagens:

Inventory control and details that can be entered into each item is awesome. Customer sales tracking is great. Can be adapted to many types of businesses.

Desvantagens:

Reports side is not the best. Cannot get an accurate back dated inventory and designing reports is sometimes hard. Need bigger field for invoice numbers when adding bills to workorders.

há 6 anos

Hi April, and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are happy with System Five's tracking capabilities. In terms of some of the issues you are experiencing with reporting, may we suggest that you contact your Account Manager at +1 (800) 663-5750 and request registration for The Windward Learning Academy. This easy-to-use yet comprehensive online tutorial resource will guide you as to how to best utilize reporting and generate the exact reports you're seeking.

Fj
Managing Director, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Don’t, just don’t

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Staff and customer service who don’t care once you have transferred your funds.
Issues will be addressed in a timeframe that will not only frustrate but will cost your company from making money or being able to grow.
This company has a terrible attitude and software package that has become so unstable windows 95 has become jealous.

Vantagens:

Finding new and interesting and better software after being driven to the brink of insanity from a under performing, under maintained and un stable product.

Desvantagens:

Updates, did I mention updates, they don’t work, they simply fail, it’s like gambling when you update, will the software work tomorrow.... probably not.

há 6 anos

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered issues with our Windward System Five product. Upon close review of your file, I can confirm with you that the three software bugs that you identified were efficiently addressed and have been corrected in a short time frame. Our customer service department and your Account Manager have reached out to you on multiple occasions to notify you of this solution and to complete a software update such that you may operate the corrected version; however, we have not been able to reach you nor have we heard back from you. Please contact your Account Manager, Joleen, at +1 (800) 663-5750 at your earliest convenience and we will certainly work with you to ensure that your updated version is installed correctly.

Judy
Accounts Payable, Canadá
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The system is fairly easy to learn and I have been trained on multiple sections of the software.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sales reports and so on give a great view on how your business is growing

Vantagens:

Many reports are available depending on what you want to keep track. It covers everything from your daily needs to monthly to yearly.

Desvantagens:

When updates are done some of the items we have used disappear or are not available with update. Have found some reports aren't accurate.

há 7 anos

Hi Judy -- thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're happy to hear that you found System Five relatively easy to learn and are pleased with reporting functionality. In terms of updates: if you experience any issues at any time, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support line at +1 (800) 663-5750 and a representative will be present to walk you through any issues you are experiencing.

Robert
General Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

This is a smooth and feature rich software that transformed our business.

Vantagens:

Our ability to drill into items where you should be able to. Having linked PO's direct in the inventory items is essential to tracking when an items was purchased and received. The full functioning GL of this software in nothing less than exceptional and really can give a business owner the feeling of control when operating their business

Desvantagens:

I think the most difficult thing with Windward is the learning curve. Reports are sometimes hard to understand at first until you understand them. the XML editor for invoice templates need work, this the most difficult part of the program to use if you are a novice or not tech savvy.

Darrell
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Best Value

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: Although the implementation of this solution is a lot of work, I have been through others in the past and this one was not much different. You do have to pay extra if you want them to come on site and help, otherwise you are left to watch videos and meet on the phone/over the PC with them. They did help build out a custom learning curriculum for us and help facilitate the learning for my staff which was appreciated. I do believe that you would be hard pressed to find a better value out there though. This program offers pretty much everything (and then some), from the front of the store POS to the back end accounting. It sounded based on another review that they had some growing pains with their payroll but we've found it works fine/as expected. My staff appreciate the direct deposit. Support after implementation seems OK. "Regular" support is mostly out of the Philippines but I had a register go down and they did not hang up the phone until we were resolved, eventually getting transferred to their "advanced" support which appeared to be from North America. Why I purchased this solution over others though, was that in the design of the software and philosophy of the company they really seem to come from the entrepreneur's perspective. From integrated real time accounting and fantastic reporting capabilities and lots of customizability in the software to what their sales guy told me about a core value there: with respect, the customer isn't always right....Lord know's that's true! (in fact I was going to delay the project and when they pushed back I was a little shocked but I'm glad they did). I should also add that my IT guy put some serious analysis into this project and by the facts/spread sheet, they came out on top feature for feature. Pro's:
Best Value
Does virtually everything
Good emergency support (and 24/7)
Con's:
mediocre "regular" support
watching training video's is not fun