15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ThunderTix

Sobre ThunderTix

Sistema integrado de ingressos online com um portal de bilheteria de venda em tempo real para admissão geral e eventos com lugar reservado.

Saiba mais sobre o ThunderTix

Vantagens:

No matter the size, this product is easily adaptable to fit your parish. The Support Team responded to our questions quickly and helped us get on line quickly.

Desvantagens:

With 70 tables and 700 seats it has been a little difficult for users to determine available seating by being required to hover over each individual table to see how many seats are left.

Notas do ThunderTix

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ThunderTix tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 253 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ThunderTix antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (253)

Sergio
Sergio
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Easy Interface. Easy to Setup. Reliable & A+ Professional Customer Service.

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I enjoyed the overall experience. What was great about ThunderTix was a combination of two things, dependability and customer service. Whenever I had a question they answered it either by phone or email in a timely manner. They were also very thorough as to what you cannot and could do. With much creativity and flexibility there isn't really much you cannot do with their ticketing system.

Vantagens:

It's affordable with its different ticketing plans, and you are not stuck paying an outrageous percentage of your sales. *Customer Service *Dependable *Automated Pre-sale system *Automated Post-sale system *Works on smartphones and tablets with easy. *Promotional tools. *Easy simple buttoning system even low tech Church volunteers of an elderly age were able to operate. *SSL Encryption on their end. *Works with multiple merchant portals

Desvantagens:

I am not really sure. They seem to even be concerned about quickly changing their system to benefit you from their open customer support page. You can see what the customers complained about, and even how they solved it. It was freaking incredibly risky, but also awesome to see how they fixed it. So if there are issues which I did not experience, they probably won't last too long.

ano passado

Sergio, once in a while we read comments like yours, and we are left brimming with pride. Everything you mentioned is a core value to us: responsive, thorough service, ease-of-use, cost-effective pricing, rapid responses to bugs, and attention to the smallest details that make it all possible. Thank you for your excellent rating and for making our day!

Technology Director, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Crash, Boom, Bang! ThunderTix Makes Noise!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: For the value, we have found this to be superior for our use. We are very happy so far. On March 14th, our first event goes live. We have tested, tested, and tested. If the system holds up, we will have exactly what we expected...........a great solution for our ticketing.

Vantagens:

TTix was one of many ticketing packages that we researched. It was mid-range priced, had a very nice cross platform web based interface. We especially found that the product was easy to use, and when needed, video tutorials were provided. They also have a robust help forum, and a support ticket system that is quick and helpful. They also offer a paid top tier support package that we did not choose. We also liked their pricing structure that allows you to move to a maintenance status for "off times". Lastly, we found that the integration with our current STRIPE account was seamless.

Desvantagens:

The added costs made us hesitate a bit. For example, reserved seating is a must for our venue. In this package, you must have them create the seating chart for you (at cost). There is a bit of a delay in this process, and other competitors allow you to create your own charts. They also charge for adding Thermal ticket printing. We found that odd but ultimately decided not to offer Thermal ticketing. There is also added costs for using their email marketing.

há 2 anos

Thank you, John, for shouting out those accolades for us! Our support staff will certainly love reading your comments. We realize that there are folks that might want to create the charts on their own, and one day we hope to offer that. Our design team is phenomenal, and they talk through the presentations with our clients to ensure we've covered every detail before ticket sales begin. Most of our clients appreciate that hand-holding, but we certainly can look at a self-serve model. The self-serve model will be coming for thermal tickets, so should you decide to add that, you can avail yourself of our designer. (You can design eTickets now.) Again, thank you for the fantastic rating!

Christina
ICT Manager, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11–50 funcionários

The Comprehensive Approach for Event Management

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: ThunderTix has made every event controllable, and there analytical assistance, for online appointments.

Vantagens:

ThunderTix has stipulated all the events, where proper arrangements are made immediately.

Desvantagens:

ThunderTix is timely, and consistent in offering all valuable events controls.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fine but not the best option out there

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I feel like the biggest benefit is the price and the customization of the software. I would highly recommend spending quality time on the set-up to ensure you're using it to the best of its ability for your organization.

Vantagens:

The customization is really nice -- from show details, customer reminders, and prices. The customer side of things is really clean and well setup.

Desvantagens:

The navigation can be non-intuitive, but understandable once you get the lay of the land. The biggest issue we've come across is the inability to delete or archive orders. Our group sales processes including deposits were always in jeopardy of getting really messy on the back end. Even leaving notes about orders that you couldn't later update would get irritating for the small space provided.

há 2 anos

Thanks for your great feedback! Since your review, we completely redesigned our entire box office portal! The navigation was completely changed and is much more intuitive than before. You can now enter multiple notes on an order, and they can be both edited and/or deleted! In addition, we made improvements to interlinking wherever possible to make it easier than ever! We truly aim to be the most efficient, time saving software. If you have specific suggestions, I am all ears. You are welcome to write me directly, or you can create a feature request once you're logged in. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Lorenzo
ICT Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

The Efficient Approach for Support Management

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: The efficiency of managing events is well supported by the program, and this brings a reliable and focused way of running business.

Vantagens:

The platform has the right ticketing procedures, and they all bring a reliable communication.

Desvantagens:

The program creates a suitable scheduling plan, that makes every process reliable.

Laura
Box Office Manager, EUA

Thundertix

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Customer service and internal team are very knowledgable with their product. Great listeners and always looking for improvements in their products.

Vantagens:

Customer Service is top notch!! Easy to submit tickets online, and get responses within minutes or few hours. Ease of use. Flexibility of different seating charts. Like the feature voting.

Desvantagens:

Would like to be able to have one login for both of our sites. We have 2 venues to manage. Requires using 2 different browsers in order to have both logged in at a time.

Brienne
Founder, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Incredible support, easy interface for admin & end user, love it!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Incredible. I had explored a few different sites and this one was the easiest to set up, with consistent, kind and useful instructions from the support team with any questions or needs I had. I would strongly recommend to anyone new to ticketing platforms, or to those who want a support team that follows through and cares about your outcomes. I will be continuing to use Thundertix for my client.

Vantagens:

The ease of the platform to set up events, have multiple types of tickets, create a donation campaign, collect various reports. Most of all, I found their customer service to be one of the best I have ever encountered. They are kind, knowledgeable, patient, clearly communicate and helped me every step of the way in a stressful time to get the ticketing functions up and running for a client of mine. I adore their skill and incredible support!

Desvantagens:

While the report options are comprehensive, it is a bit confusing to know what reports will produce what data, and so while I am new to the site, I still have to hunt to figure out which ones I need and how to best display the needed information for tickets, and donations. But i'm learning!

Zach
Community Outreach Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Helena History Tour Program Review

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Really positive. I have tried similar services and this platform is a lot more comprehensive, customizable, and helpful for both user and customers.

Vantagens:

The ease with which I can setup and manage multiple events. For the most part, any feature I want is customizable which is incredibly helpful for our small organization.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see the "required verification" to be more customizable. I use this as a liability waiver for our events and sometimes I need the language to be different for one event than the others. To my knowledge, this section located in "checkout options" has limited customizability.

Rick
Ticketing Manager, EUA

Great Ticketing Service

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Very good fast customer service when you need it, easy set up and operation.

Vantagens:

Inexpensive but very good product that is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Seating chart creation cost can be expensive if you need to build multiple seating charts.

Don
Co-Owner, EUA

Overall very Satisfied

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall I have been very satisfied and they have clearky listened to the end users needs and imlemented a wide variety og options.

Vantagens:

It was easy to work within it as an administrator, and any questions I had were readily addressed. I like how it translated in real time to my website.

Desvantagens:

Would like the option to respond to the email I recieve after registering an inquiry.

Kirsten
Office Manager, EUA

For the New Employee

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The program, for the money, delivers a fantastic product. It is dependable and most of what we want to do with it is available. Also, it is always improving with regular updates that make it even more robust and user-friendly.

Vantagens:

As a new employee, I appreciated that, since the previous employee had already loaded it with events, I was up and running from day 1. I could navigate to what I needed and I could sell tickets without too much training. I haven't preloaded and posted a whole season of events yet, but I have added additional performances to existing shows and I've added the occasional event. Once you've done it, it is a fairly simple process. Also, in the short amount of time that I have been using Thundertix I have seen multiple updates and improvements made to the software that were either beneficial for me or they were changes that I could see would be helpful to someone in a slightly different business or industry. The software seems to always be improving.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the coupon and discount limitations. For example, we can't offer a percent off the entire transaction, without manually discounting the purchase. Also, I am frustrated that I can't just call someone who knows the software well. The FAQ's are extensive, but if you aren't familiar with the vocabulary used within the system, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what words to use for a successful search.

há 5 anos

Hi Kirsten! Thanks for your great feedback about how easy it was to get started with ThunderTix! I wanted to let you know that you can absolutely create a coupon to offer a percent off the entire transaction. Next time you create a coupon, look for the option that says, Select the manner in which your customers should use the coupon and choose, "Limit Usage to Once per Order". We also have a Coupons Video Tutorial that you might find helpful here: https://www.thundertix.com/videos/create-event-coupons/ Our support team is incredibly knowledgable with every facet of the platform, so if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us to save time searching through the public support forum. We also offer an option for phone support as an annual add-on to any service plan, if interested.

Gail
President, EUA
Captação de recursos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Make your life easy and make it easy for your customers.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love having the ability for customers who want to sign up on line with a credit card can do so. They can leave a message easily and I know when they get an email.

Vantagens:

I like after you take a few minutes getting reacquainted (we only use it once a year from Dec- May) it is very easy to navigate. I would not consider myself techi, but you don't have to be.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have more access to a live agent. When we started using Thundertix in 2014, I was able to place a call and get someone right away. I do not have to wait long to get a reply now, but I am old school and like to talk to someone. I don't like a "ticket" being used for anything that is charged. ie. we have a golf tourn and i am using a "ticket" for golfers. I have tried to figure out how to not have this.

há 2 anos

Gail, I'm so happy to hear that find our platform easy to use! We keep two users in mind in everything we do: volunteers who may have little experience with software -- especially if it's only occasional usage, and those mature patrons that didn't grow up with technology. Of course, we offer lots of bells and whistles for the daily user or tech-savvy wizard to delve into such as APIs. We'll never hesitate to pick up the phone for those items that are difficult to convey by phone, or when there significant concerns. For the majority of questions, we provide real human support, and we provide it fast. If you ever feel like you're about to hit your head on the wall, reach out, and let's see if we can connect by phone. I've shared your great feedback with our design and engineering teams, so they recognize the value of what they do! Thank you for delighting us!

Rebecca
Owner, EUA
Artes cênicas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great reoccurring ticketing option

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have really appreciated your quick customer service.A lot of the problems could have been solved much quicker if Thundertix had revealed that your integration system with websites doesn't really work. It took much too long for Thundertix to communicate this and we lost many sales. I suggest you do not offer this option as it was a selling feature for me and I was very disappointed with is not working for several months and Thundertix not providing solutions and instead saying it must be the customers fault; until 6 months later after several emails Thundertix finally communicated that the integration doesn't work well and we should switch to being directed to Thundertix site for ticket sales. Your quick responses are great. I really like all the other services you provide. Easy to use.

Vantagens:

Ticketing, coupon codes, analytics, are what I use most in this software and have been an essential part of what has helped out business to grow and be successful so far. Customer service tickets is an essential software service.

Desvantagens:

It was really important to me for the software to integrate into our website. This was a selling feature for me. It caused an enormous amount of troubles and problems for much too long. We switched to the customer being directed to the Thundertix site for ticketing, which is smooth and works well now and solved months of problems and lost sales.

ano passado

Thank you for the kind words and the critique, as both are important to us. Chrome upended things when they stopped providing persistent "sessions" which track processes between your browser and ours. Sadly, we were forced to pull our support for iframes. However, we are working on two new options to ensure your customers have a great experience. Please keep your eye out for our newsletter updates, and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Ken
Producer, EUA

ThunderTix Rocks

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: ThunderTix saved us thousands of dollars over the BIG GUYS in ticketing in New York City, and ThunderTix worked perfectly and their staff is beyond excellent. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for helping our first Big Off-Broadway show be a success.

Vantagens:

We were looking for a flexible ticketing solution for our First Big Off-Broadway show, and Telecharge, Ticketmaster, Criterion, VenueTix, AudienceView and others WOULDN'T work with us for we were unknown at this level or they wanted a 3 year contract. I contacted ThunderTix and they were amazing. One of the employees called me from her car to respond to my questions. Awesome. The Customer Service here is like no other company I have worked with in years. Fast, informative and KIND, so incredibly wonderful. Any problem I had with not understanding elements of the software, they would get back quickly and teach me what I was not understanding. FANTASTIC. We had NO TECH glitches with the software, ticketing was amazing, the Seat Map they made was perfect, it all work unbelievably well, I cannot thank them enough for supporting us with such professionalism and kindness. Work with ThunderTix. Don't pay the big bucks for poor support and an attitude. The ThunderTix software and support team are exceptional.

Desvantagens:

Fonts could be a bit bigger and some menus could be easier to find, but other than that, all good. It worked without a glitch.

há 2 anos

Ken, my mother taught me to treat others as I'd want to be treated. So, I took her advice and decided that we had to earn our clients business every day. If we don't demonstrate our commitment, then why should they be forced to stay? I'm glad we earned your trust! Now, let's get to those fonts.... I think we might be able to improve the display with some custom CSS. Will you reach out to support, so we can see what we can do? Thank you for your amazing kudos which I've already shared with our fantastic team!

Todd
Usou o software para: Não especificado

The Best Online Ticketing Model

4,0 há 13 anos

Comentários: When we selected ThunderTix they were the only online ticket service that we could find that did not charge a 'per ticket service fee' to our customers. That model was vital to our selection as we do not believe online ticketing should be cost a premium over walk-ups. We knew that ticket fees never come down at other online ticketing providers, with some now charging over 50% of the ticket face value as an additional fee (ex. $15/ticket + $8.15 service fee). ThunderTix remains an ever-improving system that we continue to believe is the right model for online ticketing. Our patrons want the cost of ticketing to be part of our theatre operation cost. We would love to see the company add CRM and e-mail marketing modules to the back-end to allow management of more than just our ticketing. Patron/donor/volunteer mgmt tools would be a plus for this product in the future to compete with other new CRM/ticketing solutions that are still adopting the per-ticket-service-fee model.

Vantagens:

#1 - No added/rising fees to our patrons! Improving interface Customized Compatible with Authorize.net Reasonable cost PDF Ticketing Easy to train Reliable and Available

Desvantagens:

Reporting still being developed/enhanced Better testing and version control has been requested No real-CRM capability for patron management/history Development seems focused on "new" features (i.e. Facebook integration) more than refinement of existing features (i.e. reporting) Error codes are confusing to patrons when transactions are not going through Transaction/Administration speeds varies (system tweaking is needed after most iterations)

há 10 anos

A lot has changed since 2011 -- In February 2014, ThunderTix rolled out a full CRM for patron management. It includes complete patron purchase history, donations management, robust filtering to report on multiple levels of customer data. All error messages that a patron might see during the purchase process have been modified, all order data saved on a declined transaction, and all fields with problems highlighted in red to make it very clear to the ticket buyer what needs to be completed and/or corrected. We moved over to the cloud in April of 2012 and since then have more than quadrupled speeds for page load time. ThunderTix is now in the 97th percentile of web-based software applications in terms of speed. This week, ThunderTix is going to be rolling out a direct email marketing tool that connects with MailChimp. Mailing lists are automatically updated with new subscribers direct from ThunderTix and emails to various lists can be directly emailed from within the ThunderTix login.

Denise
Lifestyles Coordinator, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 501–1.000 funcionários

ThunderTix Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Thundertix has eliminated many of the issues that we were having with residents purchasing tickets. The process from announcing upcoming events to selling/purchasing tickets is easy for our staff and residents. The reports that we need to print are readily available and easy to understand.

Vantagens:

ThunderTix is easy to use. Each month I am responsible for inputting our event tickets on line to over 19,000+ residents. This system allows me to get the information out to the residents ahead of each scheduled event and select a date and time for them to go on sale.

Desvantagens:

My only suggestion would to have a contact number for an emergency issue. The forum is great but if you need help immediately it would be nice to be able to contact a live person.

há 2 anos

Denise, it sounds like you have quite a task managing events for enough residents to fill a small town! That's quite a task you have, and I'm glad to know we have a part in making you more efficient! You are correct that we don't have a contact number, but that doesn't prevent us from picking up the phone during critical times. We're available 24/7/365, and if you are yelling "Fire!", we promise it's never to an empty room. So, while I hope you never need us in an emergency, know that we're here for you should the need arise! Thank you for your great review!

Dan
Executive Director, EUA

Great Value in a Ticketing Service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's a great service, and while pricing has gone up since we first started with Thundertix we still believe it is one of the best values for a full service ticketing solution

Vantagens:

The fact that we can set up all of our shows and sell tickets easily both online and in person (point of service) makes it a great service. The software and show setup each year is just so easy to do. It takes very little time to get our new season set up to sell through Thundertix.

Desvantagens:

I really wish they had a way where we could sell our subscription packages online where our returning patrons could keep their same seats season after season without us having to place them all back into the seating charts manually, before ticket sales open up to the general public.

há 2 anos

Just today, Dan, we launched the automated same seat renewal! We even allow you to design your own renewal email with your own brand. Please connect with our staff to get a walk-through. We are super excited about this time-saving functionality. I love that you appreciate our time-saving tools, and we hope this new renewal feature makes your job even easier.

Steven
Executive Director, EUA
Artes cênicas, 11–50 funcionários

ThunderTix works for us.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We changed to ThunderTix in 2013 from another well-known ticketing service. The transition was very smooth and made our internal operations much easier. Reports are excellent for tracking sales and bookkeeping.

Vantagens:

ThunderTix integrates well with our website and makes the ticket buying experience very easy for our patrons. Ticket map shows our semi-thrust venue to our patrons. They offer many options to customize the program for your use.

Desvantagens:

We have no negative comments. ThunderTix is always ahead of the curve in terms of adding improvements. The feature request board is very helpful.

há 2 anos

Steven, I swear you and Gail (another reviewer here) must work for the same organization. Both of you are loving our ease of use! As I mentioned to her, design is a huge component of what we do, and the result is evident in a beautiful interface that's easy for even the most occasional volunteer. Our feature request board allows you to share ideas and vote on others, so I'm glad you're appreciating that page! Keep your ideas coming, so we can continue to meet your needs. Thank you for your great review!

Glen
President, Canadá

Fee free ticketing system

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We selected Thundertix because they did not charge us on the basis of a per ticket fee. Our customers hated paying add on fees, and Thundertix was the only company that we found that did not charge that way. The produce is easy to use, but most importantly enhancements and changes are made based on client suggestions. They have a forum that you can use to make a suggestion, and vote on other suggestions. We have been using it for five years and have been happy with the enhancements that they have developed. Any problems are dealt with very quickly by the support team.

Vantagens:

Has a lot of flexibility for other season ticket passes, private functions, and for displaying ticketing information on our website

Desvantagens:

Would like more integration options with Canadian merchant gateways

há 7 anos

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We wanted to let you know that ThunderTix now supports many different gateway options (and even currencies). At the time of this writing, we have 13 integration options for Canadian gateways, seen here: http://www.thundertix.com/features/sell-tickets-online-internet-merchant-account/ As always, keep sharing your ideas to help us improve!

Jamie
Founder, Reino Unido

Great Ticketing Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Solid response from support when you need it, but it's reliable and easy to manage so rarely need support. I recently recommended to the ticketing team of another event I am part of the team at, and they were very happy with the solution and will be using at more events.

Vantagens:

Does everything we need to manage ticket sales for a complex 4 day Beer, Food & Music festival, with camping and supplementary add-ons at a reasonable cost.

Desvantagens:

General UI experience isn't the best, but it's decent once you get used to it and evrything is there.

há 2 anos

Your needs, Jamie, seem to be perfectly in line with what ThunderTix is all about: selling tickets, concessions, add-ons, and everything else within a single system. As you know, we invite our clients to submit their ideas on how we can improve, so if you have specific ideas, please share! In any case, I'm thrilled that it's working for you. And nothing says that like a referral to another clients -- thank you for that!

Shelby
Operations Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

ThunderTix is amazing

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance switched to ThunderTix for all ticket sales several years ago and its improved our ability to manage all facets of ticking for our events. As a non-profit, the bottom-line is also always a consideration and we find that ThunderTix is the most affordable ticketing service that gives the most bang-for-your-buck on the market.

Vantagens:

The reporting features are a must have for us, especially for the ticket-holder list the day-of an event. We also utilize the plugins like Constant Contact which helps reduce time spent entering emails of attendees on the back-end before sending out a mass email. The ease of editing an event is also appreciated.

Desvantagens:

It takes quite awhile to populate/generate a report when you want to export sometimes.

ano passado

My chest is puffed up just a little bit today after reading your comments, Shelby. I appreciate your feedback on how you are making use of our integrations and automation. We love a good timesaver as much as anyone! I'd love to hear some details on the report generation. If there's room for improvement, we'd like to take that task on!

Wendy
Event Support manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great product for our ticketing needs!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Thundertix has provided us with the tools we need to make purchasing tickets to our events all over the country as user friendly as possible. The added benefits like automated email reminders, product sales, waitlists and email marketing options have all had a positive impact on our customers and our sales.

Vantagens:

We really like that is is user friendly for the customer, our reps and our users. The support is beyond excellent anytime a question or concern pops up. We get prompt and helpful answers.

Desvantagens:

The issue we run into sometimes is when there is an update, there can be an unforeseen effect on other areas of the software that will need a fix.

há 2 anos

Wendy, with your thousands of users, you sure have put us to the test, and it seems we've met the mark. We're made changes to dramatically reduce any interruptions, so hopefully that's been evident to you. Thank you for a great review!

Barb
Marketing Director, EUA
Hotelaria, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

ThunderTix has been a Great Solution!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We made the right choice years ago and have been happy with ThunderTix. It fits our needs and is a value. I think there are many features we could use, but handle in other ways. The team has been great all these years!

Vantagens:

Easy to log on and access data. Easy to export reports. Interfaces good via a web link. ThunderTix team is very responsive to questions and to try to accommodate unique situations. We hold 2-5 special events per year and have used ThunderTix for years. They continue to add new features. We are not your typical event venue, and ThunderTix fit us best.

Desvantagens:

Setting up an event can be a little tedious, you really need to focus especially with a multiple day event. And I admit, I do not use it as much as I used to as our team has grown, so I do get a little disoriented. I think it is because the software offers flexible options.

há 2 anos

Hi Barb! You are correct in that we add a lot of new features. Our code is updated daily, so it can be a little disorienting when you come back after a hiatus. But we are here for you! Our team will even hop on a Zoom call for one-on-one (or group) training, and that can be invaluable for those that want to make the most of all those new features. In sum, we love people that love us, and you happen to belong in that group. :) Thank you!

Lisa
Talent Buyer, EUA
Música, 2–10 funcionários

Thundertix Is a Really Good Software for our purpose

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I am happy with Thundertix and the process to use the software.

Vantagens:

I think that Thundertix is easy to use once you get the hang of it. They have very good customer service. I like the fact that you can suggest new features

Desvantagens:

I think that sometimes when I send in a support request it is hard to get across my explanation of what the issue is. But eventually it gets worked out. We now have phone support but have not used it yet. Maybe that is a better way to get something figured out.

há 2 anos

Yep, Lisa, we accept any idea and allow our entire user group to vote. I can't think of a more democratic way to request new features. Did you know we offer one-on-one training via Zoom? That might be just the ticket for you when you find yourself stumped!

Tim
Board Member, EUA

An excellent choice!

Comentários: Top-notch

Vantagens:

Our community theatre needed a new ticketing solution, due to rising costs of our past provider. ThunderTix was recommended by a sister theatre in the area and, after completing a review process, we chose them as a new partner. The transition has been seamless on their end, and customer service has been exceptional when we made a mistake in a data file and everything had to be ripped out and reloaded. Set up of new events is intuitive and easy, whether the event is general admission, virtual, or in our reserved seating theatre space. The cost is lower than or previous partner and the software is more flexible. Reporting functions that we have used so far have been excellent.

Desvantagens:

So far, we have not had issues with anything. All is good!

há 2 anos

Wow, Tim, what a glowing recommendation, and I'm thrilled we've been such a great fit in so many areas. Thank you for a fantastic review!