15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Solução de ponto de venda baseada na nuvem para empresas, que ajuda a gerenciar pagamentos feitos pessoalmente, online e por telefone.

Saiba mais sobre o authorize.net

Desvantagens:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Notas do authorize.net

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O authorize.net tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 175 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o authorize.net antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (175)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director, Bangladesh
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

Vantagens:

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Desvantagens:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Joe
Marketer, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

Vantagens:

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Tammy
FOH Manager, Canadá
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

This system is Ok

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

That you can go in and search specifically by name on someone who has paid

Desvantagens:

It was confusing once we were switching over companies. We cancelled and they are still charging us for it

Josh
Josh
Managing Member, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

Vantagens:

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Desvantagens:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Falak
Network Administrator, Canadá
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very Convenient payment processing for customers and merchants

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Payment processing is very streamlined as it is very easy for customers and merchants to manage payments and it sync very well with different accounting softwares

Desvantagens:

The Payment processing time is very long I think. It takes some time to post the payment, but this sometimes depends on banks as well.

Micheal
Marketing Director, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

authorize.net: An Easy to Deploy Billing Software

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The capabilities of authorize.net are excellent. authorize.net helps us automate our billing. authorize.net is the best.

Desvantagens:

No dislikes for authorize.net. authorize.net is the best.

Bradley
Marketing Director, Canadá
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great compliance tool for pro users...

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Ease of setup and integration with existing web platforms.

Desvantagens:

Customer support was a tad lacking. Took far too long to get answers to generic questions.

Charline
Owy, EUA
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Great customer service

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Great customer service, helpful on the phone!

Desvantagens:

None so far, been a new user recently. No complaints yet

Pedro
Pedro
CEO, Portugal
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

It's good and it works

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and to integrate with ecommerce solutions

Desvantagens:

Not that cheap for micro businesses that deal with micro values

Matthew
Owner - Instructor, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo

Triple Seven Jiu Jitsu - Authorize.net

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use - processes quickly. Functionality.

Desvantagens:

Nothing I think it great for my business.

Candice
Senior Office Administrator, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The most affordable payment processing option out there!

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

The fees are a fraction of some competitors, but the software works seamlessly

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I dislike. It really is awesome software.

Corinne
Development Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Adequate Payment Gateway

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

Vantagens:

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Desvantagens:

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Brittany
Brittany
Director of Account Management, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Easy to use and safe!

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Esportes, 11–50 funcionários

Authorize.net Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Vantagens:

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Desvantagens:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Daniel
Business Development Manager, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Competent platform, but falling quickly out of date

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have had a successful number of years using authorize.net, and it has made a great alternative to other payment gateways that we've used. However in recent months we've been feeling the limitations of the platform, and so we're now looking at migrating.

Vantagens:

Authorize.net have a great range of features such as subscription, storing customer data, email notifications for payments made. This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Desvantagens:

Payments take a long time to clear. The UI of the authorize.net seems very dated and is clunky to use.

Software, 2–10 funcionários

We've relied on Authorize.Net for over 10 years

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We've used Authorize.Net with our website shopping cart for over 10 years. Along with that, we've used the virtual terminal for manually keying phone / mail orders. It is easier to use than PayPal Manager.

Vantagens:

Authorize.Net provides good, helpful API documentation. Its web-based virtual terminal is also easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I would give their support a grade of B. Fortunately, it is rarely needed. A few years back, there were some rough patches where the service was down or unreliable for brief periods. We have not had reliability problems for the last few years.

Jessica
Jessica
Operations Director, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 2–10 funcionários

Authorize for Small Businesses

Vantagens:

We have been using Authorize.net for over 10 years with no complaints. We use it strictly for online credit card processing both manually and on our website. The website is super easy to use and navigate. We recently added the fraud detection suite to our account that Authorize has available. We are very happy with the results and the filters you are able to place to control fraudulent activity.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. We have been very pleased with this software.

Dawn
Assistant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Simple for transactions from desktop or mobile

Vantagens:

We use authorize.net from our desktop pcs and in the field for our technicians. The administrator features are really good. Being able to make reports and authorize devices in a breeze. And for simple card entry it is pretty straightforward.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a section that just was labeled "recent transactions" so you did not have to go through editing dates and menus. Also, it would be great to see emails of customers after your have sent the receipts.

michael
manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I like using this application because of it's ease of use.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Ease of tracking credit card transactions that were made on-line from our website. It is very simple to do refunds as well.

Vantagens:

The reporting is simple to use and doing voids or refunds is very straight forward. Documenting and printing receipts is also a great feature.

Desvantagens:

Credit card processing security is very strict. You only can do refunds that are 120 or less days old. Sometimes we have a need to go out further to refund a customer.

Sharon
CEO, EUA
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent for online bookings

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A great tool that enables our business. We love it.

Vantagens:

I love how simple the tool is to process payments online. Our customers often express their distrust in online systems when booking with credit card systems they don't trust. Authorize.net enables us to install that trust in our business and also enables us to process all types of card payments, reducing our churn figures that come with physical bookings.

Desvantagens:

Can be difficult to navigate, especially on mobile. We have also had some fraudulent transactions that the system did not notify us of.

Bancos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Integrated with a shopping cart program

Vantagens:

We used this to accept payments and integrated into a multi-store shopping cart site. Initial integration came from both Authorize and the shopping cart program. They knew the information regarding Authorize, so the integration went well.

Desvantagens:

Pricey in the beginning. Take a look at the fee associated with everything before committing. What is the break even point to using this program.

Administração pública, 201–500 funcionários

Reliable payment processing

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use Authorize.net as payment processor in 3 different applications that we use to accept credit card payments. Their API is compatible with the different software and is reliable without downtime.

Vantagens:

Authorize.net is compatible with all of the different cashiering software that we use. It is reliable and I don't know of any outages or problems processing cards or transactions. It is easy to create an account and get started.

Desvantagens:

It can be difficult to understand how to setup and use their API if you are doing your own programing and their admin website is not that easy to use when changing settings on your account. They are often changing their API for increased security but that comes with the inconvenience of reprogramming your API interface.

K.C.
Sr. AR Specialist, EUA

Get's the Job Done

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I have used Authorize.Net for about 2 years now and I have rarely ran into any problems. I love the clean format and it's easy to get the job done. I would recommend this product.

Desvantagens:

The interface of Authorize.Net hasn't changed in the 2 years I've used the software. So I'd say my only request to improve the software is add some cool new features every once in a while.

Joel
Head Admissions Coach, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Company Focused Software!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Light University Online has been using Authorize for the last 5 years and we have been very happy with their program and focused on any customization needed for our company. The integrations that we need, reports, and user-friendly services for sales are perfect for our daily income.

Vantagens:

Integrations for customization needed for our services.

Desvantagens:

Archive dates of transactions going back later and import of data from other software.

Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Works great...until it doesn't...

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customer support is fairly competent but several were smug. And I'm not only referencing the issue I had with the transaction limit (where I was obviously frustrated), I have had several communications and about half were less than friendly/helpful. Never saying anything overtly negative, but just bad attitudes and not treating people like valued customers.

Vantagens:

Competitive rates. Set up was relatively smooth,.

Desvantagens:

1) No alerts when you're nearing your transaction limits. 2) Going over your transaction limits is VERY painful - they hold on to your funds and request a ton of information (more than I gave them when we signed up), and once you've hit your limit, you're funds are permanently on hold until you jump through all of their hoops (e.g monthly transaction limit of $X, monthly transactions of $X - $1 = no problems, monthly transactions of $X + $1 and your account is frozen indefinitely, even when the next month comes and you're assuming that you have $X limit again - NOPE!).