15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Procore

Poderoso, mas fácil de usar, software de gestão de projeto de construção baseado em nuvem para todos os profissionais de construção a uma taxa fixa.

Saiba mais sobre o Procore

Vantagens:

Everything is all in one place (though you may need to purchase other products and integrate with them) and super user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Not able to manually sync projects ourselves in real time. Given the cost of the software I'm shocked there's no solution.

Notas do Procore

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Procore tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.707 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Procore antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.707)

Valeria
Administrative Assitant

Procore

4,0 há 4 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Ruth
Ruth
Design, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent full-on project management software

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: This is a package aimed at construction professionals and provides a thorough means of managing multiple projects across multiple people and teams including architects, designers, and subcontractors. It is a significant investment not a simple free app, and needs to be approached as such. The implementation is pretty straightforward and the customer support excellent.here remain some annoying features, but the support team are responsive and it is clear that significant investment if still being made into improving the software.

Vantagens:

Much better than the competition at managing a range of projects across the things you need in construction - RFI,s , punch/snag list (we use this for internal "to do" items) and critically the main contract variations- this is a bit clunky but REALLY effective when you get the hang of it - meetings recording is again a trifle clunky but very effective so I forgive it For the first time in 15 years I have proper oversight across all projects (typically around 40-60) and can manage the progress of each from my iPad wherever I am. Site logging app very powerful Clients love the visibility Document handling with version control is brilliant

Desvantagens:

The only really annoying feature is that the company level information (ie visibility across projects, personal "open items" lists and financials) is only available on the browser version not the app. The directory and permissions systems are well intentioned but actually you have to subvert them a bit as to do anything useful people really need full admin rights (even to add a contact to a directory- if this is to be used as the main shared company contacts directory we need everyone to be able to do that). I am happy to give my people that, but I can imagine a lot of companies where you don't want all your staff to have access to budgets and financials. It is expensive- we think it a great investment at this time, but it is nonetheless expensive. if you are looking for a cheap app this is not the one for you. The us-centric language and set up is a minor irritation- the partial attempt at making it Anglophile (changing a few of the function names) is actually worse than useless as the changes just confuse people- the training videos refer to the US terms for things and you can get used to pretty fast, but then they are not called that on your screen. I would love to be able to customise some of the standard PDF outputs Drawings handling a bit clunky, particularly markups- brilliant idea and conception but difficult to use as you can't undo markups once you have done them which makes people risk averse in case they cock it up- I am confident this will improve

Joseph
Project Manager & Estimator, EUA

Procore Value Correlates to Use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far, my overall experience with Procore has been positive. I am the main Procore Company Administrator here, and I've been learning the program mostly on a live project, so that part has been stressful, but that is the nature of the beast at times. I have been learning and using Procore at a crazy speed now for approximately 6 months, and I can see that the software will have a positive impact and greatly increase not only efficiency but communications across all projects with correct and proper implementation. This implementation includes integration with other programs to complete the "tech stack" as well, such as ERP Integration (Sage/Foundation/Other Construction Accounting Software), DocuSign, etc.

Vantagens:

Procore will allow all of the projects managed within our company to be managed in a single, universal format which will significantly increase efficiency. Procore also directly connects our office and field teams, including our subcontractors and vendors. Procore offers a lot of training to help get started, and the 24/7 chat support is helpful.

Desvantagens:

The cost is a big concern, but you don't buy a backhoe to let it sit and not dig holes. Don't spend the money on something like Procore and make its use "voluntary" within your company. Make its implementation throughout your company a critical item. Select your Company Administrators wisely and give them time to learn and properly set up the software to meet your company's needs. Develop standard operating procedures to help your team members understand how to use the software in line with your company's requirements. Procore isn't one of those things where you can just swipe the card and tell everyone to use it.

Nancy
Accounting, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Not the most user friendly for PR

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to set up employees for payroll entering

Desvantagens:

No very good reports or managing payroll

Jeremy
Jeremy
CRO, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Software Integration Problems - Sold software that wouldn't work, won't refund, won't communicate.

1,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Terrible customer service, terrible management. Falsely advertises services their team can't integrate only after you have already purchased the software. The QB connector causes issues with ERP integration, cost codes, and even bidding tool requiring double the time to bid projects to break out material and labor which pulls together from all the databases. Also bidding software marks up sales tax, so all the estimators are not getting exact pricing breakout as they advertise. This could easily effect any bid that is equipment heavy.

Vantagens:

Initially it seemed very easy to integrate and use the software from bidding to QB integration.

Desvantagens:

Sales team upsold us with QB Connector, but failed to deliver the same functionality as shown. Sales team showed capability of QB (Online only) connector integration, using many cost codes, and the product database with labor / material. Never disclosed QB Desktop connector doesn't have the same functionality until 1.5 months after purchase when implementing software. Implementation service team finally discloses can't use the various cost codes, but also requires user to separate all material and labor for all database items, causing double the time to bid projects. Procore management refuses to respond, sitting now for 3-weeks without any communication for resolution. Software is unable to be used, and can't integrate any ERP for budgets, bids, and completely useless. Beware of this for small business owners, Procore management will strong arm you, even when their Terms and Conditions state refund is applicable when they misrepresented their product capability, therefore costing you an additional $2k for software you can't use. They will hold out and cost you money each week, after being notified through BBB of compliant and refusing to acknowledge their own integration issues.

Christopher
ARCHITECT, EUA

EXCELLENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: ITS THE MOST WELL ROUNDED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.

Vantagens:

IT ACTS AS ONE DATABASE FOR ALL OF THE CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION PROCESS.

Desvantagens:

IT OCASSIONALLY HAS GLITCHES WHICH IS BASED ON THE SETUP OF THE SYSTEM BY THE ADMIN. IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON IS A PRIORITY REVIEWER ON A SUBMITTAL IT WILL GET STUCK RATHER THAN PASS ON TO THE NEXT OFFICE.

Brittany
Project Manager, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Best Construction Software on the market

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Procore is my favorite software to use in construction. It eliminates the need for many other systems that help organize and process submittals and RFI's. It is user friendly on for the GC, subcontractor, owner, architect and engineer.

Vantagens:

Procore does it all! Submittals, RFI's, Schedules, Commitments, Change orders. I highly recommend all construction trades use this for ease on their projects. This software does the work of many softwares and eliminates the need for multiple emails.

Desvantagens:

They need to work on integrating existing accounting software's. Many contractors using this system are also using their own accounting system so it is dual entry.

Daniel
Director of IT, EUA

GC Using Procore

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall, our users love it, and it has empowered our project teams from the office, to the field, to external parties.

Vantagens:

Great brand known by all. They offer fantastic support and amazing PM tools to empower project teams, from accounting to the field.

Desvantagens:

Financials can be a bit difficult to implement and train users on and accounting integrations may fall short in certain areas.

Lee
Senior Project Manager, EUA

Procore with SAGE 300 ERP integration

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The cost has been high, but overall the product is serving us well and they continue to work to improve the software. They seem to care about what things need to be fixed to improve the software and will allow beta groups of exiting customers. We have had a positive experience.

Vantagens:

Procore was able to integrate with our accounting software (SAGE 300) to help reduce duplicate entry. Procore has a very good user interface and has been adopted well including in the field. Procore continues to improve the software and integrations to increase the value and usability.

Desvantagens:

The cost is higher than we would like. Some of the tools are not fully connected to SAGE yet, so the features are not quite as useful. For example subcontractor invoicing is still being connected.

Marylet
Owner, Filipinas
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

Own opinion

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Offers real-time collaboration, document management, and scheduling capabilities; excellent for managing construction projects.

Desvantagens:

Compared to more straightforward project management solutions, it may have a steeper learning curve and be more expensive for smaller projects.

Eric
Groom, EUA
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo

Great things about procore

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Easy access to use. Friendly customer service.

Desvantagens:

Not really anything bad to say about it.

Joe
CFO, EUA

ProCore

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Benefit - one solution for our PM activity
Con - Reports and documents are not easily customized.

Vantagens:

With it being cloud based, all of our employees can access full project info wherever they are. This includes office, field, clients.

Desvantagens:

Reports relevant to our company can't be easily customized. Customer services doesn't always understand our business needs.

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordânia
Construção, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: He mainly contributed to the accurate preservation and documentation of all project records, and through the updates that were issued by him, we were able to know the status of those documents and whether they were approved or not, which facilitated my work as a planning manager, especially when preparing time claims. I also noticed a decrease in the numbers of RFI's, because many of the interferences were resolved by it and there is no longer a need to send them, which reduced the downtime and positively affected the percentage of work completion.

Vantagens:

An easy-to-use multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs, through which the work team will be able to manage all project documents and keep records that show the status of each of them and whether it has been approved or is still awaiting review by one of the project parties, and its connection to the cloud gives it an additional advantage and helps the work team To continue its work remotely without stopping. Procore has many collaborative features that enable more than one team member to collaborate to complete a specific task, and its integration with many of the applications we use daily, reduces work repetition and facilitates data import and export operations. Procore is one of the best tools for dealing with site interference directly and without the need for an internet connection. It is enough to own any of the tablets on which Procore is located, and start reviewing and then adopting the appropriate solution. It saves time on the on-site team so that they don't need to go back to the office, hold meetings and print a lot of charts, Procore shortens it all in a unique way.

Desvantagens:

Not much, as when adding a new member to the work team, he needs days of training to master the use, add to that the way to customize some models and tools to suit the needs of the project. However, Procore's benefits for managing projects, particularly building projects, outweigh any shortcomings, and mastering the platform's functionality will offer you the freedom to complete all of your activities on it quickly and efficiently.

Dani
Project Coordinator
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Just one of the many project management software available

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: First let me start by saying that I've used Sage CRE 300 project management, Submittal Exchange, and Newforma Project Cloud. They each have their benefits. I pushed for Procore because it was an all inclusive product. We use one of the other programs as well as eNTERFACE (for Daily Reports), PlanGrid (for drawings), ShareFile (for sharing documents), Outlook, AIA Contract Documents, DocuSign (for e-signatures) and a handful of others just to manage a job. I was tired of bouncing around between programs, often duplicating file storage or data entry. I spent months researching the available project management options that would also be available from essentially anywhere...job site, office, home, etc. I have been using Procore for about six months and there are things that I love and things I don't love. I would still recommend the product, if you need an all-in-one solution. I will try to highlight my more important Pros and Cons. When I say "Module" I really mean tab. There's a tab for the directory, documents, drawings, submittals, RFIs, emails, etc. I consider each one a separate module because they could really function on their own.

Vantagens:

1. Comprehensive package. Allows for integration with out accounting, but we haven't opted to go that route yet. Can eliminate many of the other programs we use, but not all. 2. Can limit user access, so I can give everyone access to just what they need. 3. Lots of online training available and assistance from the very start. 4. Fairly easy to use once you know what you are doing. 5. Accessible from any internet-accessible device. 6. Constantly talking about improvement. I haven't been through a major upgrade yet, but they seem to take into account what the contractor needs.

Desvantagens:

1. Modules aren't consistent. For example, submittals allow me to edit on behalf of someone. RFIs do not. I've seen this in other products where one tab or module works one way and the other tab is set up different. I expected more consistency between the modules, submittals and RFIs especially. 2. No separate module for ASIs. They can be linked to drawings and markups, but there's no ASI log that people can view. I can save the ASIs in a folder in the online documents, but the user has to go search for them. I can send email notices out to subs, but if a new sub comes on board, they will not have the emails. 3. I cannot scroll through RFIs easily. In Sage I can move easily from one RFI to the next if I'm searching for something particular. In Procore, I have to open an RFI, close it and go back to the log and open the next RFI. One of the things I wanted to do was cut down on the number of steps it took to get to the data I needed. Procore adds steps in this case. Same for Submittals. I have to open/close/open the next. 4. The Save or Close buttons are often way down at the bottom of a window. If I have to go in, enter just a few pieces of info at the top of the submittal or RFI, I then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Some companies put a Save at the top and bottom for that reason. 5. Was told I could use my iPad/iPhone but the apps are only for information. I cannot add to the contacts/directory unless I login through Safari. 6. So much data on the screen that sometimes the key pieces I need are off the screen. Needs more work on setting up for various screen resolutions. For example, submittal titles and numbers aren't visible when I'm scrolling to the right. Needs something similar to Excel's Freeze function. 7. Email module doesn't work quite like I had hoped. I can drag emails into the online program, but it's difficult to search and view them. Some of the text gets jumbled with the date. They don't even have the Emails on the iPad/iPhone app. No way to sort them other than to tag them, which is difficult. If I copy a ton of emails over, then I have to tag each one manually. Not an efficient process yet. 8. Not easy to bulk edit. Procore had to upload our submittal log for us and then I needed to change a lot of it because it was our first upload. We had to manually open each submittal and edit the information I needed to add or change. 9. Data itself seems difficult to change like contacts, which cannot be deleted, even if you've never used them. Can only mark inactive. Benefit in some cases, but if you enter their email address wrong, it's there unless you contact them to delete it. I would love to be able to do more import/exporting on my own. It would make data entry a lot easier. Especially when setting up a job or entering commitments.

Spencer
Asst. Proejct Manager, EUA
Design, 11–50 funcionários

Procore Year End Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Emails generated by Procore seem to get ignored more often than not and I believe this is due to their generic nature. For instance, if I am a subcontractor sitting at my computer and I get a Procore notification (or dozens), I don't know if its a submittal request, an invitation to bid, or an update to the drawings. And if i'm getting dozens of these notifications each day, it becomes difficult to prioritize. I've noticed that subcontractors are much more willing to respond to a personal email than to a Procore email. It would be helpful if a Procore notification could more closely resemble a regular email. Who it's from, the subject, short and sweet.

Vantagens:

Procore's construction management tools are both easy to use and functional. Some of the best features that come to mind are the Drawing tool's ability to keep track of current drawings while still being able to review superseded drawings, the Submittal tool's ability to assign submittals to subcontractors so that they know exactly what is required and when it is expected by, and the Punchlist tool's ability to simplify the tracking process and even pinpoint each item to a specific location on the drawings.

Desvantagens:

All construction companies have a different way of doing things but Procore, in a way, forces everything to be done a certain way. If you try and tweak things to mimic your company's way of doing things, it may break some of the automated functionality within the software which may cause a lack of continuity and create the potential for user error. Also, some of the tools could use some major improvements. The Drawing tool's markup options are great but they are inconsistent. For instance, when adding text, the only way to change the font size is with a slider bar which makes it difficult to keep things consistent. Also, would it be possible to get a copy and paste feature? The Directory tool is great at keeping companies and users organized and it would be incredibly helpful for companies to add some custom features. For instance, my company likes to track how many employees a company might have, and the states that they are willing to work but there isn't a good way of noting this.

Brian
Construction Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Procore saved us from cobbled together Excel spreadsheets and poorly implemented SharePoint sites

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Better clarity into the activities, documentation and critical information associated with our project, which number in the hundreds. Procore allows us to easily collaborate with our employees, outside members, other consultants, our clients, etc. Perhaps most importantly, Procore enables us to better serve our clients by keeping critical project information together in a trusted system. It has even enabled us to compete with much larger firms by showcasing the quality of work product produced from within Procore.

Vantagens:

As an Agile-led development team, Procore is constantly improving their product through extensive analytics and actual customer feedback. This is a process I've witnessed first hand. In terms of the product, Procore integrates all the key tools needed for managing projects in the built environment. In addition, the product helps reinforce best practices in construction project management, which coming from a forensic expert, that's definitely a good thing when it comes to proactively managing risk. If more companies simply relied on tools like Procore for managing their projects, there would be a measurable decrease in claims, disputes and litigation.

Desvantagens:

Despite extensive multimedia training materials, Procore remains a very difficult tool for onboarding new employees. In addition, the Procore marketing materials didn't set proper expectations for the overhead required to implement Procore company-wide. Additionally, Procore has made the decision to really focus their tools and the language used for describing those tools on very specific roles - primarily general contractors, at-risk CMs with trade contractors and engineers occupying the second tier or class of clients. For agency CMs, architects, other consultants, etc., use of the product is somewhat different from how the documentation describes it.

Jill
Project Associate, EUA

Easy to Use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We noticed an immediate difference in the efficiency and productivity of our company. Easier communication between our field and office staff.

Vantagens:

Customer Service is a dream - I love being able to connect quickly and chat with a rep immediately.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there are a lot of changes that seem very small, but make a big difference in our daily work flow. I don't mind the changes, as that means procore is constantly upgrading their software. I do wish they informed us better about those changes.

Jesse
Contract Administrator, Austrália

Procore from the CA's perspective

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Procore allows seamless team functionality on a project. Everything is in one place and accessible from wherever you are in the world.

Vantagens:

User friendly and each tool operates in a similar layout so easy to implement tools as your business is ready for them! love the customizable functionality and the readily available customer support!

Desvantagens:

I'm sure there is limitations, however I cannot think of ANY right now. Given what is provided Procore should be proud of the product they've delivered and the minimal limitations of the software. As well as their drive to constantly adapt to the suitability of the end users.

Joelle
Procore Administrator, EUA

The Procore Platform

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My primary role at Scalfo is the Procore Administrator. I am extremely happy with my Procore experience.
The training and tools to train new users when on-boarding them is user-friendly and very helpful.
The support team and community forum are my go to for getting answers to all my questions.

Vantagens:

The Procore Platform gave us the tools to streamline various processes and go to a more paperless system. We can manage all of our construction projects and bidding projects in one application. The Sage 300 CRE integration makes payroll, purchasing and accounting process a seamless transfer of information.

Desvantagens:

When using the email tool or function in the various tool box, if you do not have the correct email address or forget to include an email address there isn't a notification to alert you of the error.

Estimating/Project Support, EUA

Versatile Software for construction management

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: This has solved out issue of blueprint and submittal management, along with procurement and safety meetings. It has centralized our managing of jobs and made our work more efficient and measurable

Vantagens:

Procore has all the tools we need to manage our jobs in one place. There are so many features and tools to fit your exact needs for construction management.

Desvantagens:

There is a bit of a learning curve for the app for installers in the field, that took some training however, it was nothing that hindered our production and progress.

Christian
Virtual Construction Project Manager, EUA
Construção, 201–500 funcionários

Good Project Management Software

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Nice features for drawings, submittal/ RFI tracking. A focus on efficiency is clear i.e.; emailing data directly to issues (as if it's just another person on your contact list), distribution lists, drawing updating and distribution. The company is obviously working to perfect their software and improve their capabilities. Also, the ability to get everyone involved in your project and the information they need just through an invite and for free, well it's something that's almost priceless. The company is active and rolling out updates, building and keeping the community active, and always seeking feedback which is always good to see.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of detail in the emails that participants receive that either needs to be condensed or their are some tiered options for how much information you receive. At this point I'd still argue that if your company had a decent software for project management before, the improvement you see in efficiency may not cover the cost of the software. If your coming from only utilizing email and excel spreadsheets there is no argument that you'll see much increased efficiency and an immediate ROI, but coming from another established project management software you'll want to really dig into some of the unique features.

Jason
Sr. Preconstruction Manager, EUA
Construção, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Absolute worst in the industry

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Everyone I know who has used the Procore bidding tool thinks it is horrible. Subcontractors hate it and GC’s do, too. The interface is bad for GC’s, but horrendous for subcontractors. The database is difficult and extremely slow to manage, subcontractors have to download EVERY file or none at all, any change to the database sends the user back to the top of the list, subcontractors cannot be invited to bid on specific trades (it's all or nothing), and there are many more problems too numerous to mention here. It is a terrible, horrible piece of software. If you hate someone, force them to use this.

Vantagens:

Not sure I can think of anything I like about it.

Desvantagens:

There are so many things I dislike, it’s hard to know where to start. The preconstruction bidding tool is horrible and the development team is more concerned with increasing their market share than fixing problems with the tool. Procore has made my job so much more difficult than it used to be. It is literally the WORST bidding software in the industry! Use ISQFT, Smartbidnet, Building Connected, or a Box folder and email before using this.

Donnie
Donnie
Construction Technical Services Engineer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Top of the line project management software!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall, I have very little to complain about with Procore. Their customer service is top notch and they're providing a top of the class service!

Vantagens:

There is so much to like about Procore. Some of the best things are: their support team, continuous improvement, mobile functionality, and integrations with other software. They have account champions that are required to have quarterly meetings with clients. This pushes us to continue to find new ways to use Procore. There are so many facets that we, as a company, are not used to being included with a project management solution. So it's good to have someone on the inside that will give us honest feedback, run trainings for us as needed, and connect us to the right people to learn more about Procore.

Desvantagens:

The continuous improvement can change things that people are used to for a while and thus change best practices without communicating sometimes. It's also very expensive compared to previous legacy project management software. This is to be expected because there's so much more to it than previously.

Alicia
Alicia
Project Manager, EUA

Magic Project Management Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been fantastic, whenever I need anything all I have to do is pick up the phone or send a quick email and they promptly respond.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use, simple design and ability to have everything in one location. No one comes close to the customer support they provide. We will never go back to any other PM software again.

Desvantagens:

The only con I see is Procore being more tailored for General Contractors, I would like them to offer more tools for sub-contractors as we are unable to ultilize most of the system.

Philip
Architect, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool for the construction industry.

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall, Procore is a great tool for use during the contract administration. The punchlist tools are some of the best in the industry and they are continually pushing to make their services and overall tool better and better.

Vantagens:

I like how clean and clear the information is presented visually on the screen. It works well on mobile devices. There seems to be excellent customer support helping the customers use it to the fullest of its abilities.

Desvantagens:

The inability for reviewers to save working files of shop drawings in a reviewer/user only location prior to submitting / uploading the official review/response. Also, I wish the reviewer could upload and utilize custom proprietary shop stamps so reviews can be done completely online.

Neil
Neil
Technology Manager

Great App

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: My organization uses this app for document control (RFI, Submittals, Drawings, Meeting Minutes) as well as Safety and Quality. The interface is very intuitive and requires only a few minutes to become proficient - it is light years beyond its competitors. Procore has done a great job capturing the many facets of a construction project and created tools to manage those tasks all under one roof. Not only are the tools available but they are linked together behind-the-scenes to allow the users to chase down open items effortlessly.

Vantagens:

Intuitive and clean interface that can be viewed on a number of platforms (Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Fire Fox, Safari, and possibly others). The landing screen within each project gives a visual indication and within 10 seconds the user can gain an understanding of how the project is progressing. The ability to link documents to the drawings and have that information immediately available is an invaluable feature. Our teams no longer have to go back to the job trailer to look up an RFI or Submittall document in the filing cabinet. We have only been using it for 4 months and it is quickly gaining traction among our group and subcontractors.

Desvantagens:

Some of the workflows just aren't set up for larger companies. Currently the RFI and Submittals, while they route through many of the same people, do not have the same workflow in Procore. Submittal workflow can be adjusted by the creator of the submittal whereas RFI's can only be assigned to one person. Sounds reasonable, however, submittals can be forwarded to other design personnel for review but the RFI's do not have the same flexibility. Importing into Procore is hit or miss. Some modules have an import option, some don't, some require the user to email the support team and have them perform the import on their behalf. It's up to the users to figure out which is which. Email is limited to only those users that are registered in Procore, meaning, I cannot email an RFI to anyone that does not have a registered email address with Procore. That limits my ability to collaborate with a project team.