15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Procore

Poderoso, mas fácil de usar, software de gestão de projeto de construção baseado em nuvem para todos os profissionais de construção a uma taxa fixa.

Saiba mais sobre o Procore

Vantagens:

Everything is all in one place (though you may need to purchase other products and integrate with them) and super user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Not able to manually sync projects ourselves in real time. Given the cost of the software I'm shocked there's no solution.

Notas do Procore

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Procore tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.693 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Procore antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.693)

Valeria
Administrative Assitant

Procore

4,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Ruth
Ruth
Director,
Design, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent full-on project management software

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: This is a package aimed at construction professionals and provides a thorough means of managing multiple projects across multiple people and teams including architects, designers, and subcontractors. It is a significant investment not a simple free app, and needs to be approached as such. The implementation is pretty straightforward and the customer support excellent.here remain some annoying features, but the support team are responsive and it is clear that significant investment if still being made into improving the software.

Vantagens:

Much better than the competition at managing a range of projects across the things you need in construction - RFI,s , punch/snag list (we use this for internal "to do" items) and critically the main contract variations- this is a bit clunky but REALLY effective when you get the hang of it - meetings recording is again a trifle clunky but very effective so I forgive it For the first time in 15 years I have proper oversight across all projects (typically around 40-60) and can manage the progress of each from my iPad wherever I am. Site logging app very powerful Clients love the visibility Document handling with version control is brilliant

Desvantagens:

The only really annoying feature is that the company level information (ie visibility across projects, personal "open items" lists and financials) is only available on the browser version not the app. The directory and permissions systems are well intentioned but actually you have to subvert them a bit as to do anything useful people really need full admin rights (even to add a contact to a directory- if this is to be used as the main shared company contacts directory we need everyone to be able to do that). I am happy to give my people that, but I can imagine a lot of companies where you don't want all your staff to have access to budgets and financials. It is expensive- we think it a great investment at this time, but it is nonetheless expensive. if you are looking for a cheap app this is not the one for you. The us-centric language and set up is a minor irritation- the partial attempt at making it Anglophile (changing a few of the function names) is actually worse than useless as the changes just confuse people- the training videos refer to the US terms for things and you can get used to pretty fast, but then they are not called that on your screen. I would love to be able to customise some of the standard PDF outputs Drawings handling a bit clunky, particularly markups- brilliant idea and conception but difficult to use as you can't undo markups once you have done them which makes people risk averse in case they cock it up- I am confident this will improve

Joseph
Project Manager & Estimator, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Procore Value Correlates to Use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far, my overall experience with Procore has been positive. I am the main Procore Company Administrator here, and I've been learning the program mostly on a live project, so that part has been stressful, but that is the nature of the beast at times. I have been learning and using Procore at a crazy speed now for approximately 6 months, and I can see that the software will have a positive impact and greatly increase not only efficiency but communications across all projects with correct and proper implementation. This implementation includes integration with other programs to complete the "tech stack" as well, such as ERP Integration (Sage/Foundation/Other Construction Accounting Software), DocuSign, etc.

Vantagens:

Procore will allow all of the projects managed within our company to be managed in a single, universal format which will significantly increase efficiency. Procore also directly connects our office and field teams, including our subcontractors and vendors. Procore offers a lot of training to help get started, and the 24/7 chat support is helpful.

Desvantagens:

The cost is a big concern, but you don't buy a backhoe to let it sit and not dig holes. Don't spend the money on something like Procore and make its use "voluntary" within your company. Make its implementation throughout your company a critical item. Select your Company Administrators wisely and give them time to learn and properly set up the software to meet your company's needs. Develop standard operating procedures to help your team members understand how to use the software in line with your company's requirements. Procore isn't one of those things where you can just swipe the card and tell everyone to use it.

Avaliador Verificado

GC Procore Review

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: We continue to renew our subscription. I believe we can get more out of it and thats part of 2024 goals.

Vantagens:

Versatility with different apps and solution providers.

Desvantagens:

Scheduling tool and job costing need help.

Ryan
CEO / Project Manager, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Had High Hopes for Procore - Don't believe the HYPE!!!

2,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Procore has great marketing and has sold themselves as the Porsche of Construction PM Software. What you find out after you pay a ton of money is that they basically created a shell of a program, with many features that don't work or functions that you think should be common sense, but they don't have them. It seems they've set this software platform up for 3rd-Party developers to create apps to fix all of their issues. Oh, you want to do that? There's an app you can pay to make that happen..... Get ready for disappointment with Procore. I have 25 years of experience with many different programs and I sure feel dooped here.

Vantagens:

Procores Drawing Management Tool is robust and a nice way to track changes on drawings, The 24-7 customer support is nice.

Desvantagens:

We primarily signed up for Procore for Project Management; Budget managment, change management, pay applications, RFI's and Timekeeping. One of our biggest frustrations with Procore is that we were upsold to use the timekeeping tool in hopes that we could bring our timecards into our Owner Pay Applictions (you think this would be easy since you're putting the data in Procore to begin with). That's not the case. When you want to input time/cost for your team in the pay app, you have to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet and import the data back into Procore. What's mind blowing is that they give you an Excel Template to import, but it doesn't work. You have to manually input time back into the program.

Philip
Architect, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool for the construction industry.

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall, Procore is a great tool for use during the contract administration. The punchlist tools are some of the best in the industry and they are continually pushing to make their services and overall tool better and better.

Vantagens:

I like how clean and clear the information is presented visually on the screen. It works well on mobile devices. There seems to be excellent customer support helping the customers use it to the fullest of its abilities.

Desvantagens:

The inability for reviewers to save working files of shop drawings in a reviewer/user only location prior to submitting / uploading the official review/response. Also, I wish the reviewer could upload and utilize custom proprietary shop stamps so reviews can be done completely online.

Daniel
Director of IT, EUA

GC Using Procore

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall, our users love it, and it has empowered our project teams from the office, to the field, to external parties.

Vantagens:

Great brand known by all. They offer fantastic support and amazing PM tools to empower project teams, from accounting to the field.

Desvantagens:

Financials can be a bit difficult to implement and train users on and accounting integrations may fall short in certain areas.

Brenda
Lead Project Coordinator, EUA

Procore - Powerful program for Construction

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Procore is a powerful program with so many different applications to apply to help track financials and project documents all in one location.

Vantagens:

We can track / store information about our projects in one location.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the training videos options / commands are exactly worded the same when doing an actual task.

Luke
Project Manager, Austrália
Imobiliárias, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Excellent Project/Document Management Software

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Procore is heavily customisable, and comes with modules that can be added and removed to use (and pay) for only the modules you wish to use. Drawing and Specification modules are excellent, and correspondence quickly being improved. Punch Lists, Document managent, tendering all done well.

Desvantagens:

Slightly different and takes a few weeks to get comfortable with if familar with other similar products.

Glenn
VDC Coordinator, EUA

Procore Needs to Include BIM

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Document control, meeting minutes, project team directory, viewing drawings.

Desvantagens:

No BIM capability, no integration with Autodesk.

Naveed
Facility Manager, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Serviços de Facilities, 51–200 funcionários

As a user

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Excellent and highly recommend. Best project planning and management tool

Vantagens:

Task schedule and progress trackers. Daily activities and reporting. Logs and easy planning.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to dislike. It's the perfect tool for projects management

Jason
President, Canadá
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software if you are looking to improve your construction business and gain better insights

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Procore allows better insights into your projects. This enables you to deep dive into problem areas and quickly make decisions on how to correct. You can plan better across your entire organization, rather than looking at project by project issues.

Desvantagens:

It's quite expensive. If you are not getting the value out of the system you are paying for, you could mistakenly turn your back on it. Best bet is to figure out how to gain the biggest ROI out of Procore, even if that means hiring a Procore Certified Consultant to help.

Emily
apm, EUA

We love Procore

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Procore is truly helping our interaction from office to field- it helps us to stay on top of drawings, distributions, etc and not skip a beat from getting it out of one persons hands and into the next. It is interactive and allows us to share pertinent details with appropriate people, and keep it all in one spot.

Vantagens:

We love the ability to work WITH our subs on our project management software, instead of it being an in-house only product.

Desvantagens:

There are a LOT of working points and a lot of tiny steps that are required to make certain workflows function properly. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze but getting there can be tough.

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordânia
Construção, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: He mainly contributed to the accurate preservation and documentation of all project records, and through the updates that were issued by him, we were able to know the status of those documents and whether they were approved or not, which facilitated my work as a planning manager, especially when preparing time claims. I also noticed a decrease in the numbers of RFI's, because many of the interferences were resolved by it and there is no longer a need to send them, which reduced the downtime and positively affected the percentage of work completion.

Vantagens:

An easy-to-use multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs, through which the work team will be able to manage all project documents and keep records that show the status of each of them and whether it has been approved or is still awaiting review by one of the project parties, and its connection to the cloud gives it an additional advantage and helps the work team To continue its work remotely without stopping. Procore has many collaborative features that enable more than one team member to collaborate to complete a specific task, and its integration with many of the applications we use daily, reduces work repetition and facilitates data import and export operations. Procore is one of the best tools for dealing with site interference directly and without the need for an internet connection. It is enough to own any of the tablets on which Procore is located, and start reviewing and then adopting the appropriate solution. It saves time on the on-site team so that they don't need to go back to the office, hold meetings and print a lot of charts, Procore shortens it all in a unique way.

Desvantagens:

Not much, as when adding a new member to the work team, he needs days of training to master the use, add to that the way to customize some models and tools to suit the needs of the project. However, Procore's benefits for managing projects, particularly building projects, outweigh any shortcomings, and mastering the platform's functionality will offer you the freedom to complete all of your activities on it quickly and efficiently.

Dani
Project Coordinator,
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Just one of the many project management software available

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: First let me start by saying that I've used Sage CRE 300 project management, Submittal Exchange, and Newforma Project Cloud. They each have their benefits. I pushed for Procore because it was an all inclusive product. We use one of the other programs as well as eNTERFACE (for Daily Reports), PlanGrid (for drawings), ShareFile (for sharing documents), Outlook, AIA Contract Documents, DocuSign (for e-signatures) and a handful of others just to manage a job. I was tired of bouncing around between programs, often duplicating file storage or data entry. I spent months researching the available project management options that would also be available from essentially anywhere...job site, office, home, etc. I have been using Procore for about six months and there are things that I love and things I don't love. I would still recommend the product, if you need an all-in-one solution. I will try to highlight my more important Pros and Cons. When I say "Module" I really mean tab. There's a tab for the directory, documents, drawings, submittals, RFIs, emails, etc. I consider each one a separate module because they could really function on their own.

Vantagens:

1. Comprehensive package. Allows for integration with out accounting, but we haven't opted to go that route yet. Can eliminate many of the other programs we use, but not all. 2. Can limit user access, so I can give everyone access to just what they need. 3. Lots of online training available and assistance from the very start. 4. Fairly easy to use once you know what you are doing. 5. Accessible from any internet-accessible device. 6. Constantly talking about improvement. I haven't been through a major upgrade yet, but they seem to take into account what the contractor needs.

Desvantagens:

1. Modules aren't consistent. For example, submittals allow me to edit on behalf of someone. RFIs do not. I've seen this in other products where one tab or module works one way and the other tab is set up different. I expected more consistency between the modules, submittals and RFIs especially. 2. No separate module for ASIs. They can be linked to drawings and markups, but there's no ASI log that people can view. I can save the ASIs in a folder in the online documents, but the user has to go search for them. I can send email notices out to subs, but if a new sub comes on board, they will not have the emails. 3. I cannot scroll through RFIs easily. In Sage I can move easily from one RFI to the next if I'm searching for something particular. In Procore, I have to open an RFI, close it and go back to the log and open the next RFI. One of the things I wanted to do was cut down on the number of steps it took to get to the data I needed. Procore adds steps in this case. Same for Submittals. I have to open/close/open the next. 4. The Save or Close buttons are often way down at the bottom of a window. If I have to go in, enter just a few pieces of info at the top of the submittal or RFI, I then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Some companies put a Save at the top and bottom for that reason. 5. Was told I could use my iPad/iPhone but the apps are only for information. I cannot add to the contacts/directory unless I login through Safari. 6. So much data on the screen that sometimes the key pieces I need are off the screen. Needs more work on setting up for various screen resolutions. For example, submittal titles and numbers aren't visible when I'm scrolling to the right. Needs something similar to Excel's Freeze function. 7. Email module doesn't work quite like I had hoped. I can drag emails into the online program, but it's difficult to search and view them. Some of the text gets jumbled with the date. They don't even have the Emails on the iPad/iPhone app. No way to sort them other than to tag them, which is difficult. If I copy a ton of emails over, then I have to tag each one manually. Not an efficient process yet. 8. Not easy to bulk edit. Procore had to upload our submittal log for us and then I needed to change a lot of it because it was our first upload. We had to manually open each submittal and edit the information I needed to add or change. 9. Data itself seems difficult to change like contacts, which cannot be deleted, even if you've never used them. Can only mark inactive. Benefit in some cases, but if you enter their email address wrong, it's there unless you contact them to delete it. I would love to be able to do more import/exporting on my own. It would make data entry a lot easier. Especially when setting up a job or entering commitments.

Spencer
Asst. Proejct Manager, EUA
Design, 11–50 funcionários

Procore Year End Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Emails generated by Procore seem to get ignored more often than not and I believe this is due to their generic nature. For instance, if I am a subcontractor sitting at my computer and I get a Procore notification (or dozens), I don't know if its a submittal request, an invitation to bid, or an update to the drawings. And if i'm getting dozens of these notifications each day, it becomes difficult to prioritize. I've noticed that subcontractors are much more willing to respond to a personal email than to a Procore email. It would be helpful if a Procore notification could more closely resemble a regular email. Who it's from, the subject, short and sweet.

Vantagens:

Procore's construction management tools are both easy to use and functional. Some of the best features that come to mind are the Drawing tool's ability to keep track of current drawings while still being able to review superseded drawings, the Submittal tool's ability to assign submittals to subcontractors so that they know exactly what is required and when it is expected by, and the Punchlist tool's ability to simplify the tracking process and even pinpoint each item to a specific location on the drawings.

Desvantagens:

All construction companies have a different way of doing things but Procore, in a way, forces everything to be done a certain way. If you try and tweak things to mimic your company's way of doing things, it may break some of the automated functionality within the software which may cause a lack of continuity and create the potential for user error. Also, some of the tools could use some major improvements. The Drawing tool's markup options are great but they are inconsistent. For instance, when adding text, the only way to change the font size is with a slider bar which makes it difficult to keep things consistent. Also, would it be possible to get a copy and paste feature? The Directory tool is great at keeping companies and users organized and it would be incredibly helpful for companies to add some custom features. For instance, my company likes to track how many employees a company might have, and the states that they are willing to work but there isn't a good way of noting this.

Brian
Construction Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Procore saved us from cobbled together Excel spreadsheets and poorly implemented SharePoint sites

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Better clarity into the activities, documentation and critical information associated with our project, which number in the hundreds. Procore allows us to easily collaborate with our employees, outside members, other consultants, our clients, etc. Perhaps most importantly, Procore enables us to better serve our clients by keeping critical project information together in a trusted system. It has even enabled us to compete with much larger firms by showcasing the quality of work product produced from within Procore.

Vantagens:

As an Agile-led development team, Procore is constantly improving their product through extensive analytics and actual customer feedback. This is a process I've witnessed first hand. In terms of the product, Procore integrates all the key tools needed for managing projects in the built environment. In addition, the product helps reinforce best practices in construction project management, which coming from a forensic expert, that's definitely a good thing when it comes to proactively managing risk. If more companies simply relied on tools like Procore for managing their projects, there would be a measurable decrease in claims, disputes and litigation.

Desvantagens:

Despite extensive multimedia training materials, Procore remains a very difficult tool for onboarding new employees. In addition, the Procore marketing materials didn't set proper expectations for the overhead required to implement Procore company-wide. Additionally, Procore has made the decision to really focus their tools and the language used for describing those tools on very specific roles - primarily general contractors, at-risk CMs with trade contractors and engineers occupying the second tier or class of clients. For agency CMs, architects, other consultants, etc., use of the product is somewhat different from how the documentation describes it.

Jill
Project Associate, EUA

Easy to Use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We noticed an immediate difference in the efficiency and productivity of our company. Easier communication between our field and office staff.

Vantagens:

Customer Service is a dream - I love being able to connect quickly and chat with a rep immediately.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there are a lot of changes that seem very small, but make a big difference in our daily work flow. I don't mind the changes, as that means procore is constantly upgrading their software. I do wish they informed us better about those changes.

Joelle
Procore Administrator, EUA

The Procore Platform

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My primary role at Scalfo is the Procore Administrator. I am extremely happy with my Procore experience.
The training and tools to train new users when on-boarding them is user-friendly and very helpful.
The support team and community forum are my go to for getting answers to all my questions.

Vantagens:

The Procore Platform gave us the tools to streamline various processes and go to a more paperless system. We can manage all of our construction projects and bidding projects in one application. The Sage 300 CRE integration makes payroll, purchasing and accounting process a seamless transfer of information.

Desvantagens:

When using the email tool or function in the various tool box, if you do not have the correct email address or forget to include an email address there isn't a notification to alert you of the error.

Benjamin
Controller, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great for field work but needs improvement for construction accounting

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall very happy but for the price there are many improvements that can be made. I would consider different alternatives if this isn't your only option

Vantagens:

Great tool for field staff. The capabilities are seemingly endless. We can share real-live data with teams working on site that helps us make smart business decisions. Numerous architects, owners and subs also use which makes process seamless

Desvantagens:

The accounting side can use much improvement. There's not much flexibility and as jobs become more complexed so does the Accounting. I have found there are many issues trying to integrate with other systems. Having a third party integrator, Ryvit, is a disadvantage, as ProCore needs to get them involved for most issues which delays the process by day(s)

Aaron
APM, EUA
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Excellent Project Management Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Procore is extremely user friendly. I like how anyone from the most technology-savvy to the least can pick up how to use the software. It puts the whole project in one place, which makes information sharing and management much more efficient. The interface is easy to understand and does not take click memorization to learn how to find what you're looking for. Having mobile inspections and drawings is critical, and the ability to add photos to any tool is extremely beneficial. Their observation module is ideal for quality control, and makes documentation simple and effective.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app can be challenging in the fact that it is regularly changed, and not always for the better. It has happened multiple times where features were changed and there is no discernible benefit and it makes the experience worse. It would be helpful if Procore expanded their drawing markup tools to make them a bit more flexible when it comes to posting information to the plans, and Procore needs to simply it's submittal date calculation so that dates can be added during the submittal builder feature and the calculation feature works from any tool.

Mike
Planning and Estimating Specialist, EUA

Perfect Platform for Team Collaboration

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This has been a great way to keep all project stakeholders up to date with the latest documents, ensuring that there are no gaps in communication. With communication being key in construction, Procore makes day-to-day communication with the team so much simpler.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of uploading documents in the drawings and specifications modules. The software is very intuitive and OCR works great in automatically recognizing page numbers, titles, spec CSI codes, where to insert breaks between spec sections, etc. I could go on and on in the ways that Procore has made construction document management easier!

Desvantagens:

Would like specification "areas", similar to drawing areas.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management, Jordânia
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Construction Project management made easy with this interactive method.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Procore We could efficiently manage the project contract, maintain all contracts organized and easily accessible, and generate reports as a team. Procore, we use it to manage project documentation, invoicing, and reports. It also improved teamwork.

Vantagens:

Procore is a construction project management software that spans the planning to delivery phases. The start interface is clean, has all the tools I need, and the tabs make switching between functions simple. I loved the neat and detailed reports we could create. The training can be customised to your team's needs. Permits, material requests, and modification orders can all be handled by one system. Procore Database makes things simple. All contract documentation was easily available. Status reports show who has reacted, when, and who is still waiting.

Desvantagens:

Procore is simple to use, however it depends on the team to accomplish the desired results. They perform as expected, are simple to use, and learn for all project specialties, and I had no technical issues. Tracking jobs and delays are simple, allowing us to schedule all project operations more efficiently. With this knowledge, you can focus on resolving issues and guiding your team.

Matt
Project Manager,
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The most comprehensive construction management software!!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Procore provides the most comprehensive construction management software for use on the Jobsite. Their software allows Project Managers, Superintendents, Foreman, Safety, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Owners and other support staff to work together for the common goal of providing a project well organized and documented. Information flows easily through the system to all appropriate individuals and allows all involved access to any information they need at any time from any location. This software is very robust and is still improving every day. Support is one of Procore's best assets. It doesn't matter if you are a new user seeking an answer to a basic question or an advanced user looking a something very technical or needing added features the live chat and all other avenues of support are quick and knowledgeable to handle any issue. In my opinion, Procore is the gold standard of construction software and should be on the top any contractors list looking for a new document and project management system.

Vantagens:

The software as a whole is a very strong asset. I would also have to list their support, innovation, attention to detail, proactive stance on finding new solutions to old problems.

Neil
Neil
Technology Manager,
Fonte: GetApp

Great App

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: My organization uses this app for document control (RFI, Submittals, Drawings, Meeting Minutes) as well as Safety and Quality. The interface is very intuitive and requires only a few minutes to become proficient - it is light years beyond its competitors. Procore has done a great job capturing the many facets of a construction project and created tools to manage those tasks all under one roof. Not only are the tools available but they are linked together behind-the-scenes to allow the users to chase down open items effortlessly.

Vantagens:

Intuitive and clean interface that can be viewed on a number of platforms (Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Fire Fox, Safari, and possibly others). The landing screen within each project gives a visual indication and within 10 seconds the user can gain an understanding of how the project is progressing. The ability to link documents to the drawings and have that information immediately available is an invaluable feature. Our teams no longer have to go back to the job trailer to look up an RFI or Submittall document in the filing cabinet. We have only been using it for 4 months and it is quickly gaining traction among our group and subcontractors.

Desvantagens:

Some of the workflows just aren't set up for larger companies. Currently the RFI and Submittals, while they route through many of the same people, do not have the same workflow in Procore. Submittal workflow can be adjusted by the creator of the submittal whereas RFI's can only be assigned to one person. Sounds reasonable, however, submittals can be forwarded to other design personnel for review but the RFI's do not have the same flexibility. Importing into Procore is hit or miss. Some modules have an import option, some don't, some require the user to email the support team and have them perform the import on their behalf. It's up to the users to figure out which is which. Email is limited to only those users that are registered in Procore, meaning, I cannot email an RFI to anyone that does not have a registered email address with Procore. That limits my ability to collaborate with a project team.

Lindsay
President, Canadá
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Charging my clients extra if they want to use this software

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: see above

Vantagens:

Zero the old system worked just fine and I see no advantage

Desvantagens:

Maybe there is an advantage for a general contractor, but as a subcontractor this is the worst software to have once you know you are on the project and many other subs I speak to feel the same way Spam - far too many changes or site instructions are sent to me that don't even affect me. Why am I getting sent roofing, framing, drywall, mechanical, electrical changes when they have nothing to do with me. It takes up a lot of my valuable time when I am running 10 different jobs to get the Procore email, go to the website, view the document and find out it was a total waste of my time. My time is valuable and if I have to spend probably 20 hours on the last job reviewing worthless info, its a waste of my time As of 4 months ago I completed the contract, have been fully paid out including my holdback and I am STILL getting spammed with changes from Procore on that project. Anything from Procore now immediate goes into my spam folder Next time a general tells me they are using Procore I will be demanding an additional $3000 for my time to use this stupid software. Procore is a major step back in the construction industry!!!!!!!!!!!